Housesitter

Story Info
She turns the tables on a would-be-burglar.
3.5k words
4.33
34k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hopeulikeit
hopeulikeit
44 Followers

The one-storey ranch home was 60s modern and easily blended into the peaceful suburban neighborhood. But as Amy approached the front door she had a pang of regret. Sure, she had been here many times to see Jackie, dinner parties, a charity and an art show, but at those she knew she'd be going home at the end of the night. Why she had agreed to house-sit was beyond her.

Dripping wet and in a towel, Jackie greeted her with a hug and customary kiss on the cheek. Amy found herself almost wincing, there was always something not genuine about her friend. Were they friends? They had worked out together countless hours (And it showed Amy liked to think) But would Amy count on this woman in a moment of need? She wondered, then pushed these thoughts out of her mind as she followed Jackie inside.

The air conditioning was a welcome change from the Nevada heat. Amy trailed Jackie into her huge master bedroom. Disappearing into her walk-in closet, Jackie made small talk about her upcoming trip, using words like "lifesaver" and "hero" to describe Amy, oblivious to her slight discomfort at such praise. In the middle of one of these compliments Jackie casually tossed away her towel and her lean, tan-line free and muscled body continued it's frenzied search. Amy instinctively looked away then found herself wandering off, deeper into the house.

Jackie had been married young and the speedy divorce had won her an easy lifestyle. Amy eyed photos of the people and many parties here she hadn't been to. There had been stories of wild goings on at these events and scandal surrounding Jackie. Not that Amy was an angel herself, she confided in her real friends that she would try anything once. Or twice.

She came to what she thought was the guest bath. Tried the door and found it locked. Odd. As she pondered...

"Amy?!" Jackie's voice startled her and Amy turned to see Jackie in a dress that could've been mistaken for a slip. The woman looked beyond Amy to the locked door but Amy changed the subject - "Well, you'll be the best dressed person in first-class!"

Jackie blushed, a sucker for flattery.

CHAPTER 2

"Forty-eight hours" thought Amy. "Forty-eight hours and I'm back in my own condo and my own bed." It was nighttime and Amy was sitting with her now bare legs in the lazy-L pool, sipping a rum and coke. In the past few hours she had turned off the AC and gotten her travel-bag from the Jeep but the sweats she'd brought seemed like a bother to put on, and Amy had removed her bra and her jeans. "Making myself at home" she had said as she'd mixed the first of many drinks in her tank top and black thong. She was bored here, bored and lonely in a way she never would have been at home. Jackie had quite the DVD collection and Amy had tried a few movies but even old favorites could not hold her attention. She thought again of the locked room. It wasn't a bathroom after all. Why had Jackie looked so apprehensive? Then Amy thought: "Maybe I'll just walk by it."

Fifteen minutes later she was wedging a Q-tip into the tiny hole on the mystery room's doorknob. "So I'm nosey" she said to the world, having learned long ago that when a decision was between inaction and action, the latter should win out. Or at least it made for the most interesting stories. With a POP the simple lock released for her. The room opened and Amy's eyes went wide...

In the center a rack with chains at arm and ankle level. An old VHS video camera on a tripod, mirrors everywhere. She moved closer, realizing the rack's "chains" were actually handcuffs. This was a bondage room! Rods, whips, gags, lubes and things she couldn't identify. She gasped, then smiled "Jackie you crazy bitch!"

A section of VHS tapes filled a beat-up entertainment center against the wall. There were names and dates on most of them. Amy hesitated but finally couldn't resist playing the first tape...

Static. Then the nude form of an attractive woman filled the screen. Kneeling, her arms tied behind her with thick rope, Japanese bondage-style. The camera zoomed out to reveal a leather-clad Dominatrix over her, some kind of paddle in hand. Amy squinted and realized the dominatrix was Jackie. As the bound nude crouched at her feet, Jackie looked right at camera, seemingly right at Amy and ordered "You too - Out here now!" More than a little uneasy, Amy watched as a man who was obviously running the camera came out from behind it. He wore a towel around his waist but not for long. "Not a stitch for either of you, strip that off" ordered Jackie and the man unhooked the towel and bared, took his place next to the bound woman as Mistress Jackie began to paddle them both-- The THWACK of lash on skin...

Amy watched, a range of emotions flooding her, from guilt at seeing her friend's private world(or semi-private she would later reason) to fear of her own discovery and finally - Her own arousal. Marveling at how damp she had become, Amy still felt it best to leave - She rewound the tape. On the screen the man's towel flew up from the floor and wrapped around him...

CHAPTER 3

Flustered, Amy hurried into her makeshift room. Thinking of her travel bag, the vibrator she had debated bringing...

It was a relief when she found it at the bottom of the bag, for a moment she couldn't remember if her puritanical side had won out as she had packed it and unpacked it several times. Moments later Amy was lying nude on the comforter, the low buzzing sound strangely comforting. Her heart was no longer racing but she wasn't getting off during this masturbating session either. She let her thoughts wander, fantasizing about the nude man and woman, imagining Jackie now dominating her and finally about dominating Jackie - The woman bound at Amy's feet... Amy using the paddle on Jackie's bare ass. Though the last scenario was by far Amy's favorite, it failed to bring much relief. Still horny and frustrated she pulled out the vibrator. "I need a new friend there" she thought. Not knowing if she meant Jackie or her little toy.

A few minutes later Amy crawled beneath the covers wearing only another black, drier G-string. Soon she faded off to sleep.

CHAPTER 4

Amy jerked awake around three A.M. Something had disturbed her...THUMP! She heard it again, got to her feet, groggy. And then came the nearby shatter of glass - Someone was breaking in!

Heart pounding she dug in her bag, found the tiny bottle of mace there. Where was her phone? She thought it might be in the kitchen, hurried to get it, no time for clothes. Her bare feet touched cold tile as she made her way to the kitchen. Stopped short. The rear door had been forced open, glass on the floor -

Amy retreated. Desperately seeking a house phone. And then she saw that the locked room had its door wide open! A FIGURE there! It turned...

A Man, about six feet tall. Clean shaven and well-dressed he looked as surprised as she - But that's all Amy had time to think as she sprayed the mace! The man screamed, falling back and slamming against the bondage rack like some kind of rehearsed trick. He cried out, clawing at his eyes and coughing. Amy instantly felt terrible until the man looked right at her and she realized she was clad only in her tiny G-string.

The guy (Mid 30's Amy guessed) looked at her wide eyed, red though they were. As he gawked, she did the only thing she could think of to avert his gaze. She maced him again.

Screaming, he fell back, begging for her to stop. "Give me your jacket" Amy yelled just before realizing he wasn't wearing a jacket but a dark button-down dress shirt - Odd for a bugular but no time for that now - "Your shirt" she corrected, inexplicably calling the video to mind - "Strip". In a flash the tortured guy bared himself from the waist up, tossing the shirt to Amy who covered her front with it - The room's mirrors still reflecting and exposing her shapely ass. Her fight or flight reasoning told her to take control of the situation, it was the only way to stop her pounding heart. Instantly her eyes fell on the bondage rack, the handcuffs. "Against the wall" she ordered. The man was trying to explain, arms up defensively, trying not to seem threatening in spite of his lean muscled frame. "Please, my name's Chad - Let's talk about this...?" Amy's answer was to raise the mace. In a flash "Chad" had backed against the rack. "Now cuff yourself!"

The next minute found Chad's arms each cuffed to one end of the vertical rack and Amy wearing his shirt. Now she could finally take a breath and look him over - Seemed like anything but a burglar. The man had a flat stomach with defined muscularity and a handsome, almost innocent face. He begged: "Please don't call the cops - Let me explain?" And then Amy surprised both of them by answering: "Not yet."

Amy made it a point to know a little about a lot of subjects, the Japanese rope bondage on the video had reminded her of where it got it's start - The interrogation of prisoners. Stripped and bound was a very vulnerable position and helped encouraged passivity and compliance. Amy knew she held all the cards, a phone call and this would all be over. But she wanted some answers first, and she wanted them to be honest. The guy had seen her almost totally exposed and, though she wasn't an especially shy person, she sensed he was. Amy approached him now, an air of confidence that added to the fear she saw in his eyes. "When I said strip I meant all the way!" He could only stare, perplexed as she unhooked the belt around his not-inexpensive dress pants. As as she yanked them down she wondered to herself "what kind of bugular wears dress pants?"

"Please stop!" Chad pleaded to no avail as she removed his shoes and socks, then pulled his pants down over his feet and off. He winced as her hand traced back up his thighs and over his tight boxer-briefs, grazing the noticeable bulge. Now she stepped back, admired him. Chad seemed to breathe a (very) slight sign of relief that she had still left him his underwear. She saw this and yanked them off.

"Getting to the bare truth" Amy quipped as she looked over her naked prisoner. His good-sized penis was at half mast and pointed accusatorily in her direction - Looking like it wanted back inside. She smiled, enjoying the man's nakedness and even more his obvious shame and humiliation. She quickly scooped up all his clothes and hid them in the next room. A voice in her head wondered what the Hell she was doing but she ignored it. In a moment she was holding Jackie's longest, thinnest rod.

"Now, talk!" Amy offered, expecting him to be evasive. She was right: "Please understand, I can't, but I have money, if -- No, wait...!" He begged as Amy pulled back the rod, aiming for his left thigh... CRACK! Chad winced, an "ahh" escaping from his lips. Amy moved around to his rear, took a long look at his exposed buttocks, (A nice ass she had to admit) But that didn't stop her from pulling back the rod and SMACKING both cheeks. A groan escaped Chad, trying to hold the pain in. She SMACKED him again - this time he cried out. Now he was pulling on the cuffs, uselessly scrambling to get free. "You're only making your wrists redder." Amy said. Then: "Speaking of redder..." she lined up for his bare ass once again, then wound up for a real hit, ignoring his pleading as she leaned into this one... THWACK! Chad's body stiffened at the intense pain, then collapsed, tears in his eyes, he was beaten.

Amy took a breath, felt the small droplets of sweat on her chest. "Okay. Now do you want to explain yourself?"

Chad's story took only a few minutes, there were starts and stops as he tried to avoid certain details but Amy grabbed lined up for his balls, SMACKED and he became instantly honest. She found out Chad had wound up in this same room on a drunk night two weeks ago. Jackie had videotaped him doing something that she was now threatening to use as blackmail. Chad explained he was running for a local councilman's position and this would ruin him. Whatever misgivings Amy had about her "friend" were back. Burglar or not, Amy felt a little sorry for Chad but decided to withhold judgement until she saw what he had done. "Show me which tape." She demanded, trying not to let any empathy show in her voice. Looking as defeated as could be, he pointed to one on the end, his name on it. Chad's head lowered as she placed it in the VCR. Though she noticed his "other head" had actually stiffen considerably...

The tape was cued up and revealed a masked woman who Amy realized had to be Jackie, her former dominatrix look replaced by lacy white lingerie. Two more masked women came out from behind the camera, stripper-grade bodies barely contained by matching skimpy outfits, similar to Jackie's. "Classy" said Amy as she realized Jackie must have set this trap in advance. Over Amy's shoulder, Chad pleaded softly "Please...Don't watch." She kept her eyes on the screen, wondering what it was that could be so bad. Jackie's called out "enter!" Now the room's door opened and a drunk-looking Chad entered, naked, his penis fully erect. Jackie's voice lowered, a false sweetness in it, "Time for your performance!" As the other women produced a tube of lubrication, drunk Chad began to stroke his erection. More lube was rubbed on him, both women now stroking his bare thighs and chest as he continued, egged on by Jackie.

Amy turned to Chad: "I see you're right handed. Now really, where's the part she can blackmail you with?" Somehow his face looked more surprised than when she'd first gotten the jump on him. "This IS the part! I'll be a statewide joke if this gets out." Amy tried to understand, asked: "But... You're not doing anything wrong - Anything that we ALL don't do, it's natural, healthy!" Chad nodded, surprised by her understanding, seemed to take some comfort in it. Amy continued "I love watching a hot guy jack off..." She stopped herself, decided to keep private how she could nearly get off on the visual alone, like a secret window into a man's private world. Amy looked back at the screen, realizing then just how wet she was. This whole thing was almost overwhelming, she could no longer deny it. An idea struck her. A moment later she held the cuff keys and unlocked his right arm.

"You're letting me go?" Hope filled his face. She was glad to see it. "In a moment I'll even give you the tape you came for." As Chad exhaled in relief, she turned on the room's video camera. Before he realized what had happened she was recording!

"Um, I noticed you... The camera?" Amy nodded but didn't answer, she was too busy finding the right bottle of lube in Jackie's collection. He went on: "You...are letting me go, right?" Then she was rubbing the lube on his dick, feeling it getting harder in her palm. Amy didn't want him to know how much he had gotten to her, made her wet, heart beating a mile a minute. As if one of him wasn't enough she was being distracted by his images on the screen - "video Chad" getting closer to climax as the three vixens cooed and laughed. Amy rubbed plenty more lube, paying special attention to his balls on this pass. She motioned to the screen and advised "You better catch up with yourself." Chad looked into the camera, realized she wanted him to...

"Perform for me" she said. Amy took his hand, put it palm down on his throbbing member, they began to stroke together, getting him started. "Stroke it... I want to watch you jack off." He didn't fight her but she could tell the camera was a concern... "Don't worry" She comforted. "I give you my word I'll only use this new tape for myself. In fact, to get myself off." Chad studied Amy's face, for the first time he took in how beautiful she was. His eyes roamed to her lean, muscled legs under the shirt. Thought of the flat stomach and full tits he hadn't time to appreciate before they were hidden away. Chad believed her, what choice did he have anyway? "I will" he relented. "But just - Let me see your body?" Amy was the type of person who rarely denied anything to her friends and less to her lovers. But this time she liked the control of only one of them stripped bare, told him so as she backed away a few steps... "Next time" she promised.

Chad stroked his hard cock and Amy very much enjoyed the view, on the brink of cumming without even touching herself. She loved the sight of his muscles flexed, his body stiff. She heard the building of his breath, felt it on her neck as she moved tantalizingly close to him, then away. "I want you to pop for me - want to see you cum hard!" Her mind was swimming, gazing from the Chad on the screen to the prisoner before her. Sweat now slicked his chest, making his lean muscles even more defined. As Chad's breathing grew short, Amy motioned to the screen, whispered in his ear "Double you." Whatever happened in the future, she let this moment wash over her. Beamed as the Chad on the screen came to the cheers of the three vixens. Then Amy cheered as well when her prisoner began to cum - "So much of it" as the warm cum shot out. She squealed and he gave a deep gasp of relief, thanks in his eyes. Amy let his cum run over her fingers, spreading his warmth over his balls and bare stomach and finally onto her own body, ripping open the shirt to access her hard nipples.

Chapter 5

The sun was just rising when a runner from the nearby women's college track team approached the house, paying it no more attention than any other on this quiet street. She had bought her sports top and running shorts just the day before and her pre-coffee brain was still reasoning if the outfit was too revealing, showing off all of her six-pack abs and the very bottoms of her cheeks. "Not that there's anyone to see them" she thought, lonely as it was this time of day. And then she saw him. An athletic nude man darting into the empty street, running at a clip that would've impressed even her coach. Jean watched, slack jawed as the man met her eyes and raised the only thing he held, what looked like an old VHS tape, to hide his face. ("He chose to hide "his face?" She would later giggle to her girlfriends) The man hustled into a parked BMW and started it up, speeding off. As Jean watched him go she began to giggle, then laugh.

Nearby, Amy lay on her borrowed bed wearing her newly stolen shirt, the just-shot tape next to her. She'd serve out the rest of her time here as promised but she had no intention of being friends with Jackie, however superficially. Amy thought of Chad, how she bid him goodbye as he still pleaded for his clothes, describing how there were mostly women in his high-rise condo building and always someone in the elevators. Now she chuckled as she took out her vibrator. Feeling no frustrations this time as she switched it on, let it do its work. Almost instantly, Amy was about to cum, this time there would be satisfaction. As pleasure flooded her body, releasing the night's pent up sexual energy, she wondered how Chad was doing right now.

Chad had already chucked the tape when he pulled his car into his condo's underground parking and prepared to make the mad dash for the elevator. Cursing himself for not having at least a jacket in the backseat he thought once again of Amy, warmly recounted her parting words: "If you want to see me again, for tomorrow night at least, you know where to find me."

END

hopeulikeit
hopeulikeit
44 Followers