Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena opened her eyes and smiled a broad, warm smile, then started giggling. The video had stopped and her voice echoed around the hard surfaces of the room. Meena sat up, her round belly forming rolls of soft, brown flesh, her large tits hanging down on her chest and she folded her hands across the front of her stomach, suddenly aware of how exposed she was. She looked down at Scot's now soft cock, the head still bloated beneath his foreskin and the tip still covered in clear pre-cum.

"Sorry," she said indicating to his unsatisfied shaft, "you have no idea how much I needed that, it was fucking amazing, I've never cum so fast." She looked at his stomach and down to his thighs and realised was soaking wet, trails of fluid still navigating through his hairs to the floor. "Oh my god, I really came didn't I? You're soaked!" she was genuinely surprised at how wet he looked. She knew she could squirt if she was really turned on and had once filmed herself masturbating so she could watch it afterwards but had never done it quite so much as today.

"It's okay," Scot said and stepped forward, taking her hand and helping her down from the bench, "I thought it was amazing, fucking sexy actually, really hot." and they giggled and laughed, not quite believing what had happened. Scot thought Meena had a lovely body, curvy and plump but what was most attractive about her was that she seemed to know what she liked. He'd never met anyone interested in porn, all the girls he'd known that ejaculated were embarrassed about it and she'd been vocal as he pleasured her, he loved hearing her swear at him, it seemed so erotic. The two of them remained quiet as they cleaned up, sharing a towel and smiling at each other as they wiped the floor.

When they were done Scot told her about finding the photo's and Meena asked if she could see more. Scot couldn't hide his surprise but was even more surprised when Meena told him she often watched porn when she masturbated. They browsed through more of the movies on the CDROM's after Scot had made them both a strong but refreshing Gin and Tonic. As they watched, Meena commented on what she liked, "That looks good." and "I'd like to do that." and giggling in a sexy and flirty way when she saw something that appealed to her but was hardly vanilla, a little risqué. It seemed like she would have told anyone who'd asked though, she had no inhibitions, or maybe it was just Scot that she felt comfortable with? Finally they got to a video where a girl was squatting down over a man laying on the floor. He had a very long cock which was disappearing into her arse and she was letting out squirts of pee onto his body. "Oh my god, that's fucking amazing." she said and looked to Scot to gauge his reaction. He nodded down towards his dick which was now standing horizontal out from his waist and Meena smiled and stroked him with her small hands, her skin a little rough and scratchy from her work. Scot grew harder and moaned and she was about to drop to her knees to taste him when she let go and screeched as she caught a glimpse of the next scene on the screen.

"Oh my god, that's Kate!"

There on screen was her boss, the elegant woman from next door, dressed in beautiful french knickers and a camisole top. She appeared to be watching something off camera, staring intently at whatever was happening. Scot recognised the setting as the space downstairs but this woman had not featured in any of the photo's or video he'd seen so far.

"Who's Kate?"

"Next door! My boss!" Meena told him excitedly, staring intently at the screen. They watched as someone off camera said something they couldn't quite hear but it distracted Kate's gaze. She looked at someone behind the camera and then directly into the lens and smiled before stepping forward. The camera followed her. "And that's Brendan, fuck, that's Brendan, her husband!" Meena was almost jumping up and down with delight and disbelief.

Brendan was naked and stood at the foot of a what looked like a low massage table. Laying on her back before him was a young woman, maybe mid twenties, ten or so years younger than most participants in the other films. Her legs were braced open by a long silver bar, fastened at each ankle and held up by ropes from the ceiling.

Brendan was wanking his cock slowly and Kate stepped forward, stopping beside him. She said something to him and then a voice asked her to repeat it louder.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Kate asked him uneasily.

He turned and kissed her then smiled. "Yes, I do."

Kate stopped his hands and pulled them away. She held onto him and guided him forward, her other hand parting the young girls pussy. He slid into her and the two women moaned.

"Does she feel good?" Kate asked as she stroked the woman from her pussy and over her soft stomach

"Yes."

She continued touching the woman, stroked up her legs and at one point stared into Brendan's eyes as she licked and sucked the girl's toes. She ran her hands over her husbands back and dug her nails into his arse, pushing him into her. She moved behind him and around to the other side so she faced the camera and began to pinch her own nipple as she scratched the girl's thighs.

"You like fucking this young slut don't you?" she suddenly changed, spitting the question at him.

"Yes"

"Do you wish it was her?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes."

Kate smiled then dropped to her knees and looked up at her husband. "Do you want to watch me sucking her nipples?"

"Yes, do it."

Kate stroked and sucked the large breasts and nipples of the young woman who moaned loudly and gripped the edge of the bed. She sucked hard and then began biting them, pinching the other as she did so then swapping over.

"What about you, slut, do you want to lick my cunt?"

"Oh, fuck, yes please." the girl pleaded.

"Should I let her lick my cunt, Brendan?"

"Fuck, that would be amazing."

Kate stood and swung her leg over the woman's face so her knee rested on the padding and she faced Brendan. She caressed the woman's nipples as she lowered herself and then moaned as the woman's tongue licked around her pussy. Brendan began fucking her faster and the camera moved around to get a better view as the woman pushed her tongue deep inside Kate's smooth pussy, then it moved again to focus on Brendan's slippery cock pushing into the puffy lips of the woman.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." Kate told her husband. Brendan increased his pace and moaned out loud. "You're going to cum, aren't you?"

"Yes," he shouted, "Not far..."

"Imagine it's her," Kate said, "Imagine it's our own little slut, Meena, imagine you're fucking Meena! Say her name."

"Meena."

"Louder!"

"Meena, oh fuck, Meena, I'm cumming."

Brendan moaned out loud and stopped fucking, motionless for just a second then he exhaled and his body jerked as he pumped his cum into the woman. He pulled out and wanked the last spurts over her body and Kate fell forward to lick it from her skin as he wiped his cock over her pussy and stepped out of shot. The camera continued to film Kate licking her husband's semen from the girls skin and then closed in as Kate moved down to lick at her clit.

Scot reached out and paused the video then turned to look at Meena who was biting her bottom lip, transfixed by the movie, now staring blankly at the screen. He'd been aware that she was fingering herself as she watched but now she was frozen, barely breathing.

"Did she just say your name?" he asked, rhetorically. Meena turned her head to look at him and then sort of coughed and laughed at the same time. "Shit, your boss wants to fuck you!" he said and laughed.

Meena stood, suddenly aware of her nudity and this strange man next to her. What the fuck was she doing? She suddenly felt scared, her mind was blank, she didn't know what to think or what to do, this could change everything. Her first thought was about her job, the last thing she wanted to do was lose what she'd worked so hard for? Fantasy was one thing but actually realising they were fantasising about the same thing made the situation so much more real.

Scot also couldn't believe the day he was having. This house, finding a secret stash of amateur porn, a sex dungeon and now he was naked, having had an amazing encounter with the most gorgeous woman and discovering this street was like the sex capital of the city.

"Are you okay?' he asked Meena, genuinely concerned, realising she didn't necessarily share his enthusiasm about what they'd just seen.

Meena nodded and looked up at him, a thin smile appearing, "Just a lot to take in, you know?"

He quietly moved to make her a fresh drink, she probably needed one more than ever now, he knew he did. He pushed it across the counter to her as she grabbed his sarong from the floor and tied it around herself and they remained in silence for another few minutes.

"Can I show you something else?" he didn't want her to leave and was afraid that, rather than exploding into a filthy, fuck-hungry whore, which is what he wanted, Meena was about to dress and disappear for good.

"Okay." she said, blankly and grabbed the large measure of gin and knocked it straight back. She shuddered, screwed her face up a little and slammed the glass onto the bench, "Hit me! Something else though" she demanded. Scot laughed and poured her a shot of rum, adding a small spoon of palm sugar and lime to make the bitter drink more palatable. "Mmm, gooood." she said and they both laughed.

Scot leaned forward and kissed Meena on the lips. His heart skipped as he did so, suddenly aware that he was more then just excited about the sex, he was really interested in this woman. She was funny, relaxed, confident, he liked her a lot. Meena responded. It wasn't an erotic battle of tongues and saliva, just soft, warm and electric. As they broke they both looked at each other like teenagers, Meena's stomach doing somersaults, her nipples hardening and Scot's cock fattening again with a sudden rush of blood. His balls now ached painfully, he'd been erect and flaccid more than a dozen times today and was yet to feel any relief.

"Come on." he said, refilled Meena's glass and lead her to the utility room towards the back of the house.

Meena's reaction was obvious, the same excited, incredulous, disbelief that Scot had felt on descending the stairs for the first time. Instead of walking slowly through the space she danced from alcove to alcove, stroking and touching everything in silence, her chin almost dragging on the ground. By the time she had got to the bathroom section and turned Scot could tell she was excited, no longer fearful but adventurous and horny. The look in her eye seemed to tell him that she was as dirty as him, depraved and perverted, willing to try almost anything and learn with him as they explored and experimented.

Meena looked across to one of the alcoves and saw something familiar. It was the massage bed on which she had watched the young girl fucking her bosses. She skipped over to it, giggling and ran her fingers over the white vinyl. She stroked the end where the girls pussy would have been and then bought her fingers to her nose. She laughed and looked at Scot, "I wonder who cleans this?"

He stepped over to her and sat on the bed, "What do you think?"

"It's fucking amazing," she answered, slumping down next to him, looking around to take it all in, "Think of the fun you could have here. Think of all the people who have had fun here."

"Well, there are shit loads of video's upstairs, I wonder if they film everything?"

"I wonder if the whole street is in on it?" Meena pondered, thinking about the other occupants along the avenue of massive houses, "Actually, eurgh, scrap that, I fucking hope not, some of them are just horrid."

"Would you fuck your boss then?"

Meena thought and then nodded, "They are lovely, I mean I would love to but I wouldn't do it if it was going to change my work." she turned to him and told him about the video she'd found those months ago and how Kate had caught her and reacted.

"They seem like pretty straight people," he offered, "They probably feel the same way as you; wanting to go through with it but scared it would change things." They sat in silence for a second and then Meena turned to Scot and they kissed each other again with soft, delicate kisses. Meena smiled as they broke away and let out a little, nervous giggle. "Fantasy then, let's stick to fantasy. What would you like to do with them if they were here now?" Scot asked, playfully.

Meena smiled broadly, she loved fantasising and stood to examine the room further. Scot followed her as she strolled around each of the alcoves before stopping in the one with the love swing. "I like the idea of being submissive with them. I work for them so they have some control over me so I like the idea of continuing that." she fingered the leather straps, chains and ropes imagining how they would work. "I'm their cleaner so I like the idea that I'm their dirty slut. I fantasise about Kate seducing me in her bathroom after finding me in there on my knees. She tells me to carry on doing what I'm doing then she undresses slowly, staring at me all the time. When she's naked and I'm trying not to look she tells me to turn around and asks me if I like her body. She keeps asking me different questions, getting more and more personal until she finally tells me to stroke her pussy and tell her whether I like it." Meena stood with her eyes closed as she recited her fantasy. She took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh, relishing in the thought of touching and tasting Kate, then opened her eyes and returned to the room. "I'd like them to strap me into this and then force me to do what they wanted."

"What sort of things?" Scot moved behind her, resisting the urge to reach around her waist and push his cock into her from behind.

"I'd like them to have dragged me here at the end of the day, when they've just returned from work, still in their smart business clothes. They'd make me watch them and then they'd tell me to do all sorts of things to them until we were all exhausted and sore."

"Oh come on," Scot said kissing Meena's neck and reaching round to stroke her nipples. He pushed his cock into the crease of her arse and Meena responded, pushing back onto him and moaning, "you can do better than that, Meena, describe it in detail, I want to hear it."

Meena closed her eyes and rolled her head back as he continued caressing her "'Come with us, slut' they'd say and bring me down here, strip me, Kate pulling down my knickers and holding them to her face to smell me as she looks into my eyes. 'You haven't finished cleaning yet' Kate would say and force me onto the floor, shimmy up the hem of her tight pencil skirt then rub her dirty, pant covered cunt into my face."

"Mmm, sounds lovely, I like hearing you talk dirty, I like you saying the word 'cunt'"

Scot's hands left her breasts and started to secure the wrist straps, catching his breath each time his hard cock brushed Meena's beautiful brown skin. Meena ignored him, letting him do as he pleased while she carried on.

"I'd have to clean Brendan's cock too, Kate taking it out of his pants and guiding it into my mouth. Neither of them have showered and they taste strong and sweaty. Brendan grabs the back of my head and pushes until he is deep in my throat and I'm gagging against it. Kate pinches my nipples hard and he thrusts short strokes into me, pulling hard on my hair. When he finally pulls out I have to gasp for air and I watch them smiling at me."

As Meena described her fantasy Scot secured all of her bonds, pulled on the ropes to take her weight and then encouraged her back against the seat, raising her legs off the ground and pulling them apart, as wide as the ropes would allow. He manoeuvred her into a seated position, her arms wide apart to give her the feeling of exposure and vulnerability. He smiled at her and kissed her again then looked around the room for one more item, spying it a few metres away. He returned to Meena with the long steel bar they'd seen the woman in the video secured with. Meena's knee straps had small clips on them which snapped to the rings at the end of the bar. Scot adjusted the ropes again and stepped back to look at her.

She was in a half sitting, half laying position, her arms outstretched and pulled tightly so she was unable to move them any closer to her body. Her knees were held wide apart by the metal bar and her feet were drawn up slightly. Cradling her lovely, round arse was a sling of leather which supported each cheek and, between her legs her swollen, brown lipped, hairy pussy was pulled wide open. Scot stepped forward and adjusted her seat then stepped back to look again, smiling as now her tight, dark brown arse hole was also visible, the cheeks of her arse stretched apart. He dropped to the floor and began kissing her thighs, "Carry on." he said between delicate kisses and soft bites.

Meena felt incredibly vulnerable but safe at the same time. She was not only enjoying this adventure but Scot too. He seemed genuine and they just seemed to click. She looked down at him as he nipped at her thigh with his front teeth and loved that she was his for tonight. She had the urge to see him cum, to stare into his eyes as she brought him to ecstasy. She'd let him have his fun, then she would have hers.

"They tie me up like this," she continued, acknowledging the sling she was suspended in, "but lower to the ground so they can each abuse my mouth and face some more. Brendan tells me to lick his cock now and holds it steady for me to wrap my tongue around then he wipes it all over my face and chest as I feel a pressure against my arsehole and then a stab of pain as Kate pushes something into me and then leaves it there, filling me and making my tight hole throb."

Scot flicked his tongue across Meena's arse and she jumped. "I love listening to you." he said and she moaned as he licked her before forcing just the tip into her, fucking her arse with against the momentum of the swing.

"They swap places and Kate stands astride me, pulls her knickers to one side and forces me to eat her." Meena closed her eyes and took a deep breath, imagining how Kate would smell. "I love how I smell at the end of the day and she's the same, she taste's strong and metallic, thick, creamy and bitter and she moans as I push my tongue into her filling my mouth with her juices. She moans and pulls my mouth onto her telling me to clean her cunt, calling me a slut and a bitch."

Scot began to stroke the lips of her pussy as he pushed his tongue deeper into her tight hole. As Meena described Kate talking dirty to her he could also hear her moaning from his attention. He pushed a finger into her, slid his tongue from her arse, replacing it with his thumb and closed his mouth around her swollen clit.

Meena cried out, "Oh, yes Scot, fuck, yes," and then composed herself a little, keen to reach the end of her fantasy but the remainder of her story came in short, staccato sentences as she fought back her orgasm. "Kate begins to rub herself as I eat her... She presses her clit into my nose... and asks me if I like eating her dirty cunt... Fuck Scot, not yet!" Scot broke away from sliding his tongue on her clit and held his thumb still in her arse, now only gently stroking her outer pussy lips. "I can't speak," she continued, "I moan and she pulls herself away 'What did you say, slut?' she asks me and I look up at her, straight into her eyes and tell her I do. 'I better make it more dirty.' she says and holds herself open, right in front of my face. I see a tiny trickle first, then a spurt of hot pee. It hits my chin and neck and she steps back a bit as a stream of piss flows out and over my chest and down my body. Oh, Scot, now please make me cum."