Housesitting Ch. 07

Story Info
Henry and Kirstin have dessert with their breakfast.
888 words
4.52
59k
25

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

Usually the first thing Henry did after a shower was to get dressed. Not today. His stepsister was evidently planning to spend the day naked, and she expected him to do the same. Henry didn't have a problem with that at all.

They were in the kitchen, where Kirstin was cooking eggs and home fries. "Be careful the grease doesn't splatter you," Henry teased.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Kirstin replied.

"What do you do, cook in the nude every weekend?"

"Sometimes. Especially if I spent the night with one of my fuck buddies. None of them know how to cook worth crap." She shook the pan with the home fries. "And when Mom and your dad aren't around, yes, I cook in the nude here too. I don't like clothes when I'm alone."

"Good grief, and all this time I've thought you were this shy, innocent little pain in the neck kid. When did you grow up?"

Kirstin grinned. "Over time. So anyway, what do you want to do today? More fucking, I hope."

"Aren't you sore yet?"

"No. I never get enough. Haven't you figured that out yet?" She scooped the eggs out onto a plate. "Actually, I am a little sore. But we have the house to ourselves all weekend, and I plan to take advantage of the chance to get to know my hot big brother a little better. You pretty much ignored me when we were younger, you know?"

"You're five years younger, and you were a pest. Now that you're eighteen, you aren't quite as pesty."

"A lot of my friends had crushes on you. And on your friends. Some of whom I've fucked, by the way."

"You're shitting me." His friends had ignored Kirstin just as much as he had when they were younger.

"Nope. I guess once I turned eighteen and started college, I became a little more appealing." She set a plate in front of him and reached beneath the table to grope his cock. "Hmm, feels a little bit hard. Does it turn you on to think about me fucking your friends, big brother?"

"It turns me on to think about you fucking me. Even if you are a little sore."

"That could be arranged. Pull your chair out."

"Let's eat first. I need some energy. I haven't completely recovered from last night yet."

Kirstin giggled and went back to the stove. "I can't believe I never fucked you before. You're hot, you're funny, you're every girl's dream guy."

"And I'm your stepbrother, which kind of means we shouldn't be fucking."

"Which is what I tried to tell you last night when you grabbed my dildo and started fucking me with it."

"You were fucking yourself with it first. I just decided to help you out."

"And I tried to talk you out of it."

"For about ten seconds."

"True. Then I figured if a hot guy wanted to fuck me, who was I to stop him?" She took the home fries pan off the burner and shut off the stove. "So after we're done eating our breakfast, we can have some dessert?"

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"Good."

They ate quickly, both of them wanting to get to what would happen next. Even though they'd fucked several times the night before, Henry hadn't gotten enough of his sexy stepsister yet. Before this weekend, it had been over six months since he'd gotten laid, and he was making up for lost time now.

As soon as they were done eating, Kirstin cleared the dishes from the table and leaned over it. "Okay, big brother, fuck me."

"Isn't there some rule about don't fuck within twenty minutes of eating?" Henry said.

"That's swimming, you goof."

Henry stuck his fingers in her pussy. "You feel wet enough to swim in."

"Then dive on in."

Henry stood and positioned himself behind her. He'd gotten to know her pussy pretty well the night before, but he still loved the feeling of her tightness enveloping his cock as he pushed into her. "God, Henry, I love your fucking cock," she moaned as he thrust his full length inside her. "I swear it's the biggest I've ever had."

"I bet you say that to all the guys with big cocks," Henry said.

"Yeah, sure I do. Oh, fuck!"

Henry reached around and fingered her clit as he thrust in and out of her. Kirstin whimpered as he touched her. "You like this, huh?" Henry said.

"Fuck, yes! Damn it, Henry, make me cum!"

Henry flicked her clit faster and fucked her harder. He could feel his balls tighten, about to explode. Just when he thought he couldn't hold out any longer, Kirstin cried out, "Oh, my fucking lord, I'm cumming!"

The contractions of her cunt were enough to send Henry over the edge. He shot his cum into his stepsister's pussy, thrusting until he was sure there was no more in his cock. Then he withdrew. "That's just the beginning, you know," he said.

"Oh, really?"

"I still haven't eaten you. So go get cleaned up, because there's no way in hell I'm eating you out with my cum in your pussy."

"You never know, you might like it. But I'll clean up this time." She grinned and hurried off to the bathroom.

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers