Housewarming

Story Info
Three friends turn a surprise visit into special fun.
3.2k words
3.98
38.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was so excited. She'd just finished one of the major renovations to her new home. She had turned one of the basement bedrooms into a sauna. The conversion didn't take much really. It was a daylight basement so she had added some French doors and sheer drapes to one wall providing an open entrance to the patio outside. She'd brought the flagstone flooring in from the patio and used it in the room. The walls were also stone with a rich, warm wood trim. There was ensconced lighting all over providing illumination but little in the way of real light. There was a main overhead light if she needed it but she'd left it off for tonight. A shower head was placed in the wall to her left and was left completely open to run until she turned it off. A drain in the floor kept the water from pooling at her feet. To her right was her happiest addition. A giant twelve man tub. It was on a raised dais with a couple stairs that brought you to the four foot marble ledge that surrounded it. Wide enough to lay out on when the heat of the water got to be too much. Right now all it held was a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice and a couple flutes.

"I am so happy you guys could make it over. After dealing with all those contractors I really needed a dose of estrogen to keep from going crazy," Tanya said slipping out of her robe and underneath the shower. Mandy and Kayla were already in the hot tube soaking away their stress with appreciative little sighs.

"Do you mind if I pop open this bottle Tanya?"

"Not as long as you don't mind if I open the doors to get a breeze blowing through here."

Without waiting for a response Tanya threw open the double set of French doors and stood bathing in the waning moonlight. She turned back to the other two with excitement, "we're going to get a storm tonight."

A distant rumble of thunder echoed her statement as she joined the others in a glass of chilled champagne and a relaxing soak. Time passed slowly in the warm water but the storm moved in quickly as the girls enjoyed each others company talking and laughing. None of them noticed the figure silhouetted in the doors by a sudden flash of lightning.

"Hello, ladies, "said the deep voice followed by startled shrieks from the girls.

Tanya laughed when she recognized the intruder, "David!" She admonished, "You scared us!"

And to the girls, "Kayla, Mandy this is David. He's one of my new neighbors."

Kayla and Mandy murmured their hellos.

David lived down Tanya's immense drive-way and across the road in his own house. He worked at the local hospital and had met Tanya there when her baby sister had to go in for stitches. It was just a small conversation but Tanya couldn't shake it. She'd spent the last week telling Kayla and Mandy all about his perfect body and handsome face. His smile and laugh made the girls instantly comfortable.

"Would you like to join us, David?"

"I'd love to but I didn't bring my trunks."

"I'm sure that will be alright, won't it girls?"

"Of course!"

"David, swimwear is completely optional."

Proving her point, Kayla slipped out of her navy Coach Bikini top. Tanya and Mandy were quick to follow. David's eyes bugged a little but he wasted no time stripping out of his fitted t-shirt and ass hugging jeans. He showered off rapidly, not at all ashamed of his large erection. He turned towards the sound of laughter and was hit with three different bikini bottoms. They all laughed as a black string bikini hung itself upon his cock.

"Ringer!" Tanya shouted, "What do I win?"

Smiling, David removed the last piece of offending material and joined the girls in the hot tub. He let out a little moan as he settled in the water.

Kayla, Tanya and Mandy slid through the water like sirens coming to rest near David. Tanya kneeled between his legs with her hands on his knees. Kayla and Mandy sat comfortably on either side of him stroking his shoulders and running their fingers through his shaggy hair.

"So, what is my prize?" Tanya asked smiling slyly.

"What do you want?"

Tanya thought for a moment and threw a questioning glance to both Mandy and Kayla. The Cheshire grins she received let her know they were game for whatever she could come up with.

"I want you to kiss my neck while you watch these lovely girls kiss behind me," Tanya finally decided.

Kayla and Mandy left David's side and met up a short distance from him. Mandy brushed a small strand of Kayla's damp hair way from her face. That hand trailed down her neck, across her shoulder, down her arm to her waist. Kayla shuddered slightly. Mandy grabbed Kayla's waist and pulled her close so their nipples brushed each other and hardened in anticipation.

Mandy laid a gentle kiss on Kayla's mouth. Kayla responded with a sigh and parted her lips. Mandy took the invitation and ran her pink tongue across Kayla's bottom lip, tasting her. Mandy darted her tongue between Kayla's lips, thoroughly exploring her.

David and Tanya watched in admiration as the two tongues danced and the girls moaned. Tanya maneuvered herself until she was sitting in David's lap. She could feel his swollen cock pinned against her hip.

"My turn," she whispered.

David drew his eyes away from the action long enough to tilt Tanya's head to the side and brush her red hair out of the way. He started slow, licking the salt and steam off of her skin, enjoying the flavor. Tanya sighed and relaxed against him. He ran one of his large hands up her back, the base of her neck, and grabbed a large handful of her hair. He jerked her head back, exposing her throat more. Tanya gasped in surprise but arched her back in pleasure. David latched on to her neck, biting and sucking, keeping his hand tight in her hair. His other hand rested on her hip, keeping her pulled tight against him. Kayla and Mandy looked over when she moaned, anxious to take things further. They resumed their positions at either side of him. Kayla's hand crept to Tanya's large breasts, gently pinching her nipples. Mandy climbed up on the marble ledge behind David and started licking and nibbling on his strong shoulders.

David smiled and pushed Tanya's head forward. "What's next," he whispered into her mouth.

"You're choice," she trembled when he took her bottom lip between his teeth, biting gently.

"I want you to kiss Kayla like you want to fuck me."

Tanya lifted heavy, lustful lids and slid out of David's lap and straddled Kayla. Without hesitation she pressed her lips to Kayla's, demanding that the other red head open her mouth or be bruised. Kayla parted her pouty lips hungrily and met Tanya's tongue. Tanya braced herself, one hand on Kayla's shoulder, the other lost in her curls so she could rock her hips into Kayla's. Grinding into her gently while kissing her fiercely.

Mandy spread her legs wide and pulled David's broad shoulders between them.

"I'm feeling left out," she murmurs before tilting his head back and kissing him deeply.

"Let me see what I can do to remedy that," David said spinning around to face Mandy. Rising up to his knees he took one of her large nipples into his mouth. Mandy tipped her head back with a small moan and trailed her hand down her stomach and between her legs. Finding herself slick and hot Mandy moaned her encouragement and David soon replaced her hand with his. David explored her gently with his fingers, gently palming her mound and pressing the heel of his hand against her clit. Mandy pushed her hips against his hand, begging for more with the soft sighs that escaped her lips. David rocked his hand slightly beginning a gentle rhythm. He watched the tension build in Mandy's body. He worked his fingers along her slit. Playing gently with the few curls that he found there. Slipping a finger between the folds of her pussy, David found her more than ready. Covering his fingers with her juices he whispered, "I want you to taste yourself."

Mandy hesitated slightly but took his fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean. As she did so he dipped his head between her legs and lightly tongued her. She gasped and bit down gently on his fingers. Using his free hand he spread her lips and let his tongue dart out against her clit. Teasing it with his gently lapping. Withdrawing his hand from her mouth, David brought a finger to her core. He teased her entrance while he nibbled on her clit. Without warning he slid a finger inside her causing her to gasp and look at him in pleasant shock. When she relaxed upon his touch he withdrew it a little and then pushed it back in slowly enjoying the velvet feel of her.

A heavy moan caused David to pause. He looked over to where Kayla and Tanya were sitting. Tanya had her fingers between Kayla's legs fucking her forcefully with three fingers. Pulling them out to the tips and then thrusting them back in brutally. Tanya dipped her head from Kayla's swollen mouth and took one of her tawny nipples between her teeth biting down slowly only stopping when Kayla whimpered. She let up a little and then used her tongue to flick back and forth over the nub. Kayla's moans became breathy and she sunk her hands into Tanya's hair pushing her face harder to her breast. Tanya released her grip from Kayla's nipple, "come for me, Kayla. Come all over my hand."

Kayla lifted her hips in time to Tanya's thrusts. Tanya reached her other hand between Kayla's thighs and pinched her clit. Kayla cried out and shuddered as she came. Tanya stopped pinching and thrusting but kept the pressure there, forcing Kayla to ride the spasms. When Kayla quieted Tanya gently kissed her lips and poured some more champagne.

David returned his attention to Mandy's pussy finding it hotter than before. He started moving his finger again. In and out and before long added a second. Mandy spread her legs wider, forcing his fingers deeper. He lapped at her, teasing licks meant to focus her.

"David, you're driving me crazy," Mandy groaned, "keep it up and I'm going to-"

David withdrew his fingers and placed his hands on the insides of her thighs forcing her legs open. He increased the pressure of his tongue on her clit and ran his nails along her thighs. Mandy cried out and sank her hands into his hair.

"Oh god! David! I'm going to come!"

With one last stroke of his tongue David brought Mandy into oblivion. He smiled against her pussy feeling her orgasm clench and release. He slid two fingers inside her and brought her again, Mandy's pussy tightened around his fingers trying to milk them like she would his cock. When Mandy stopped trembling David rose up out of the water and fisted his massive erection. Running his hand from the base, along the length of his shaft and around the head before sliding back again. Tanya watched the movement over the rim of the champagne flute and licked her lips.

"Hey, Dan, come here a minute," she beckoned.

Tanya set her glass on the edge and raised herself out of the water until it glistened and ran off her nipples. She smiled when David stood before her. His cock hung stiff and heavy but not as eager as it had been before. She grasped a hold of him pulling him closer, "I want you David, in my mouth and down the back of my throat."

He groaned when she licked the head of him, tasting the sweet pre-cum the clung there, she licked him with soft caresses of her tongue feeling him grow harder with each stroke. When he was solid again she slid her lips around him, following along the underside of this shaft. Tracing his thick vein, easing sighs out of him. She sucked gently at first, taking her time, enjoying the sensation. She watched his skin flush with heat. He started to push his hips toward her, craving more contact, more pressure, and more stimulation. Tanya wrapped one hand around the base of his cock, holding him steady but allowing him room to move and trailed the other hand up his thigh to the heavy sack that hung between his legs. She caressed it gently, massaging and rubbing. She squeezed the hand around his cock and released. Tanya opened her mouth a little wider but kept her lips firm around him. She took him all the way until her face was nestled into the curls at his base. She smelled him then, inhaling deeply through her nose. She smelled the chemicals in the water but underneath was his scent. Slightly musky but very strong. The way a man should smell a smell that promised power and sex.

David groaned when he felt himself hit the back of her throat. She kept him there enjoying the sensation of being filled. Slowly she slid him out, sucking her way back off of his shaft. David brought his hands to her hair to keep her from removing him completely and urged her back. He pushed his hips forward and she relaxed to take all of him. Closing her eyes to enjoy him. David withdrew a little and pushed back in. He was surprised when Tanya didn't protest. He continued to thrust into her mouth, slowly fucking her face. She purred around him, the vibrations humming through his hips, and he sped his tempo. She kept on hand on his knee for balance and the other gently stroking his balls. She could feel him getting closer to climax with each stroke.

Opening her eyes she looked up at him, his eyes were closed, his brow furled in concentration. She squeezed his knee to get his attention. When he looked down she moved the hand from his sack to her nipples. She pinched them roughly until they both hardened. When they were straining against her fingertips she moved her hand down her stomach to her clit. She teased herself with light strokes, making herself wet. When she brushed up against her sensitive nub she closed her eyes and moaned around his dick. David watched as she pinched and flicked her own clit and let out a small sound when she slid a finger inside herself. He pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Do that again," he commanded.

Tanya withdrew her finger from her pussy and it glistened with something thicker than water. She slid it back slowly and moaned aloud.

Kayla and Mandy looked on with interest, curious about where the situation would go.

"Stand up," David said, "and turn around."

Tanya stood in the water and turned to face the marble ledge of the tub. She bent slightly and reached out to grasp the ledge, spreading her legs slightly. David moved up behind her and spread her legs even more. He placed the head of his cock against her entrance. She moaned and pushed herself back onto him. He resisted slipping his dick inside her and ran it through her lips instead, feeling the warmth of her. When the tip slid easily along her slit he placed it at her entrance again. He grasped her hips and pushed into her with a smooth stroke. He gritted his teeth at her body's resistance to him.

When he was all the way in he groaned, "God you're tight."

Tanya twitched her hips, begging for more. He held her in place with his hands, refusing to move fore the moment, enjoying the feel of her.

Tanya felt him inside of her; buried so deep little movements like breathing had him brushing against her cervix. When she couldn't take it anymore she clamped her muscles around him. David jerked in surprise; she moaned at the movement and pushed herself against him. David withdrew himself to the tip and thrust in again. He started slow, inch by gentle inch. Torturing her. He knew she was ready for a harsher rhythm but he wanted to enjoy it. He knew he would last long if he picked up the pace.

Mandy left her spot in the tub and moved herself under and in front of Tanya. She spared a glance at David admiring the movement of his muscles under his skin before fastening her mouth to Tanya's kissing her roughly.

David sped his rhythm up, getting deeper inside of her. Kayla moved to his side and took his face into her hands for a deep kiss. David thrust harder into Tanya and Mandy reached for her clit. Tanya gasped into Mandy's mouth at the new sensation. Mandy's fingers swirled in lazy circles around her, the pressure constant and smooth.

David could feel the tension in Tanya's body and knew she was getting close. He reached out and grabbed her hair jerking her lower lip from Mandy's teeth and gave up all of his control. He pounded himself into her, taking her hard. Her breath came in ragged gulps and cries.

"David!" She cried out when her body seized. She screamed over and over in pleasure as she spasmed.

David could feel her muscles clench around him as she came, trying to bring him with her. It took every ounce of self-control and discipline he had from letting himself go deep inside of her and give into his own orgasm.

When her cries stopped he pulled himself out of her. Tanya whimpered as she sank to her knees in the warm water. Kayla and Mandy joined her there. Helping her stay up right.

"You didn't..." Tanya rasped.

"No, I didn't. I wanted you all to watch."

David fisted his cock again. Sliding his hand up and down its length.

He took a step towards them. Tanya smiled when she realized what he wanted. She brushed her hair back over her shoulders and lifter her breasts in invitation. Mandy and Kayla followed suit and they all waited for him to shower them with his cum.

David stroked himself a couple more times anxious to give them what they wanted. He rocked his hips into his hand and his body exploded in its own orgasm. He could feel the great pulses in his cock sending jet after jet of his cum onto the three red heads waiting for it. He covered them with his seed and sank into the water with a groan.

Mandy brought him a glass of champagne, "that was quite the show." His come still glistening on her chest.

He grinned weakly, "Yeah, it was a pleasure meeting you guys."

They all rested in the warm water, finishing the champagne before hopping out to rinse each other off in the shower.

"Well, I can't wait to see what happens when I get the kitchen finished," Tanya laughed. "I'll have to invite you all over for dinner."

-Fin