Housewife Bimbo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up straight, listening intently. Hearing Bernard's voice meant he was talking to his son. He just hoped Florence had gone back to the spare room. Hearing harsh words had him leaping out of the chair, hurrying to the basement.

"I'm not leaving you here, that's final!" Bernard exploded.

"Can Candy come home with us then?" Damien asked.

"We can finish this game. I promise to keep out of your way. I'll fix food and tidy my room, whatever you want," Damien promised.

Bernard was taken aback. His son had lost the sullen adolescent tone of voice to actually sound pleasant.

"It's not up to me," Bernard said, sounding more conciliatory.

Matthew heard the conversation, not liking it one bit.

"That would be great. I've never been able to play this game. I'd love to finish it," Candy gushed.

Matthew looked at the two of them. They looked like innocent adolescents, with no sign of the earlier disgusting behaviour. It was a relief that his boss hadn't recognised his wife, and wouldn't discover what the two of them had been up to.

Candy stepped close to Bernard and looked up into his face. The innocent feminine charm won him over. He looked at the two of them, showing eagerness to please. Candy was obviously having a good effect on Damien.

"If your uncle agrees, that's OK with me," he conceded. He looked guiltily toward Matthew, realising he had put him on the spot.

Matthew groped for a reasonable reason not to let her leave. "Maybe. I'm not sure," he weakly prevaricated, playing for a second to get his thoughts into gear.

The phone rang, distracting the conversation before it could get out of hand. Matthew looked at the calling number and hesitated answering it.

"I won't be a moment," he said, and climbed the stairs. At least this would give him a minute or two to clear his head.

"It's you, didn't think you would call. No! That's great. Yea, I had a wonderful time too. This evening? Well, no, its work. I'd love to, but, hell why not. I'd like that. We did, we got on well," Matthew replied.

He had been transported back to the time spent with Catherine. Again all his cares in world vanished, from just hearing her voice. Ending the call he was torn between the two of them. If he got Florence out of the way it would leave his evening free.

It would serve her right to be trapped as a stupid eighteen year old for a while longer. After a pleasant dinner with Catherine he could pick Florence up and bring her round. The two of them couldn't get away with much with Bernard keeping an eye on them.

Back in the basement the three of them were chatting amiably. The scene was a far cry from earlier. Bernard was actually smiling at his son. Maybe it would work out for them all.

"OK! I agree. Hold on. You have to promise to behave yourself and do as your told," Matthew firmly told his wife

"It might work out well, Mat. You will be free to make the presentation. They can entertain each other, keeping Damien out of my hair. You promise to do the chores and keep out of the way?" Bernard asked.

"Sure, anything," Damien grinned. "Thanks dad, I'll be on my best behaviour, promise," the boy sincerely added.

Damien shoved a case into the car and jumped in beside Candy.

Matthew watched them climb into the Mercedes with increasing doubts. His judgement had impaired by the thought of seeing Catherine again. It was a bad decision. The flash of thigh as his wife got into the back seat confirmed it.

It was too late. They sped off with Bernard driving too fast as usual. "Damn!" Matthew exclaimed. He had sent his wife off with a randy eighteen year old boy, while she was behaving like an irresponsible hussy.

He felt the phone in his pocket, at last thinking of an excuse. He would drive over there right now, and say the aunt had phoned. Candy had to go home, as her mother was back from the hospital.

The phone vibrated with an incoming call. "Yes!" he sharply answered. "Oh! Hi! Sure, dinner, sounds great. Here? Well, I don't think there's anything in. I've been on vacation for a week. Yes I enjoyed it, with fabulous company," he laughed.

"Oh, just a beautiful woman who makes me laugh and is fun to be with," he laughed again. "Chinese will be good. I'll set the table ready for you." She quipped that the kitchen table wouldn't be comfortable. "You're naughty, but nice!" he replied, with a sigh.

He was standing looking at an empty street. Catherine was on her way, so maybe he wouldn't go over there straight away.

***

Florence was numb with astonishment. Her husband had let her go while still hypnotised. Of course he didn't realise how helpless she was, as he didn't know she had been like this for a whole week. Even so, why had he let her go? It was no excuse, being pushed into it by Bernard.

If he knew what had happened in the basement he wouldn't have let her go. The man was too easily swayed. He had only been made CEO for research because of the work he put in, not because he was ambitious. He was a walkover, hence the boss turning up unannounced at a weekend.

Damn! Him! He had better save her, and quickly. She wanted to turn around to glare at her husband, only Candy was busy giggling with Damien. The car sped away. She was trapped with this boy who saw her as a box of delights. She dreaded arriving at their house and having to put up with Damien pawing her.

12