Housewife Dreams Ch. 2

Story Info
Housewife finally submits to husband.
984 words
4.01
69.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers

"Take me to bed," he told her. She took his hand and led him up the stairs to their room. She undressed him slowly, taking time to touch and massage him all over. She led him to the bed, climbed onto it and pulled him after her, laying him down. She removed her robe, leaving the nightgown on. She bent and kissed him, taking his tongue deep. Her hands slid across his body, lightly touching, exploring, caressing. She straddled him and worked his penis into her cunt, then sat straight up on him. He reached and pulled at her hard tits, milking her teats like a cow. His left hand went to her clit and began to flick and play.

She winced. "Too hard," she panted.

"Too bad," he replied. "Get used to taking it the way I give it. Respond to me, not to how you want it." He flicked and pushed some more, rubbing her clit hard. He felt her juices flow out of her in response. "See. Your desire is what you allow it to be. A little pain can make it better."

His hands went back to her breasts as he thrust his hips up, his penis reaching deep. She cried out, pain still winning out, but desire waiting to overtake. He gently moved her off of him and onto her hands and knees. Her tits hung below her, swaying with her movements. He positioned himself behind her. He spread her cheeks and he fingered her ass gently. She moaned and moved toward him .

"Not yet sweetheart," he chuckled as his dick replaced his finger. It pushed against her ass, seeking entrance, but not really. She knew he wouldn't but it felt good to have him play with her there. He slid his prick up and down between her cunt and ass, bringing lubrication to the latter with each stroke. She moved against him, desire building as his manhood rubbed against her. Finally he thrust deep into her, hitting her cervix again and again, still playing his finger against her asshole. She came with him, crying out for more each time his rod filled her. Done, he lay next to her and she settled against his chest. He was so good. Her climax had left her breathless. Never before had she come so hard or so long. She closed her eyes, sorry that it was over.

She turned over in her sleep, her nipples scraping against the sheets. Instantly she was aroused again. Moisture leaked from her vagina. She felt herself pulsate. Her nipples were hard and yearning for his touch. She nestled close against him. His breathing was light and steady. Dawn was breaking through the window around the edges of the shade. She fell back to sleep dreaming of his demands.

When they rose late Saturday morning he ordered a hot bath, and a massage to follow. He showed her no signs of sexual interest, just the usual hug, kiss, sweetheart, etc. Nothing to show that last night was special to him or that he was at all interested in her today. It was driving her mad! She was in an almost constant state of arousal and it was driving her to distraction. She so wanted him to take her plea of last night seriously! One day was not enough! She'd put him off before, but she really wanted him to do this! To take full control. To be the man, controlling and using his wife. Taming her. Punishing her. Oh yes! She wanted to be punished, to be spanked. Hard. Her juices ran down her legs as she thought of his hands disciplining her, loving her enough to show her where she needed correction.

Late afternoon came and she began to make dinner. He called her to him. "You've done well today. You did what you were told and also got your housework done while making sure my needs were tended. But by not considering what I desire for dinner, you've shown me you need guidance and discipline to please me in all areas. Did you ask me what I wanted for supper? No. You haven't thought about my wishes. You may as well finish cooking what you've started. But I am not happy with you." He pulled her across his lap and spanked her hard several times. He released her to continue preparing the meal, Her tits pushed against her shirt and the thong she wore was soaking wet as she worked in the kitchen, anticipating that evenings activities.

When the supper dishes were washed and draining by the sink, she wiped her hands and joined him on the couch. "Take off your clothes," he told her. "For the rest of the weekend I want to remind you that we are not equal. You should consider yourself a slave to me. You do as I tell you, not what you would normally do on your own. You're here to please me and serve me. I'm glad you've realized that this is what you were made for and that I am to be obeyed. You are my possession, to do with as I want.

I love you and will not harm you, but I expect total submission and obedience. You told me this is what you want also. You told me not to let you back out. Never again will I let you back out. This is the way things will be around here from now on. You must allow yourself to, or make yourself if necessary, be possessed and controlled by me. It will be good for you. The pressures of daily life will be gone, the decisions will be made by me, you will only need to do as you are told, in everything. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Good, then take off your clothing, as a reminder of your position."

....to be continued....

Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers