Housewife to Hotwife

Story Info
Wife relents to husband's fantasy.
3.3k words
4.34
133.1k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon2mar
jon2mar
29 Followers

My husband and I have a great sex life. Although we have been married twenty years we still go at it hot and heavy in the bedroom. I never imagined that my husband would think about me having sex with another man. One night when we had just ended an unusually heavy session of sex, we were lying in bed and talking. He shocked me when he asked me if I had any special fantasies. I told him "no" but my curiosity was aroused so I asked him his own question. That is when he floored me by saying he wanted to watch me have sex with another man.

I told him that I loved only him and did not want to make love or sex with anyone else. I could not understand why he would want me to do such a thing. He explained that it was a common man fantasy and would not ask me to do it if I did not want to do it. I said I did not and he dropped the subject. But I could not help wondering what it might be like.

I think I should describe myself to you. I am 46 years old. I am still in great shape with a 36 D chest and nice hips and long thin legs. I have long light brown hair and brown eyes. A lot of people tell me I am very nice looking but after two children I wonder if I'm still attractive to other men, at least other men that I might find attractive. I usually do not dress provocatively but when I am dressed up I do get a lot of looks.

The following week we made love several times and it was not mentioned but I found myself thinking about it. Finally he brought it up again and I asked him if he were really serious. That really got him going and he explained that the thought of me with another guy really turned him on and he asked me to just think about it. I said "OK", but no promises. He was content with that and we had some great love making. I started to mull it over in my mind. Although I was really against it, my husband has always done what I have asked and I thought I should at least consider it for him. The thought of sex with someone other than my husband was a little far out for me because I have never even considered cheating. He tells me it's not cheating if he allows it. I have to admit I was starting to get a little turned on by the whole thing. I found myself thinking more and more about it and thought maybe I would try it for him.

The next time he brought it up was on a Monday night. I asked him if I considered it, how would we go about it. He almost jumped out of the bed with joy, thanking me and saying how happy he was that I would do it for him. I said that I would listen to what he had to say. Not that I was absolutely going to do it but by that time I was starting to get very interested. He began to lay out his plan for me.

He said we could put an add on something like Craigslist or put a profile on line on a Swinger's site to see if we could get someone for a threesome or we could ask someone we know. I stopped him right there. I told him there was no way I was doing this the first time in front of him and certainly not with anyone we knew. He responded that a big part of this for him was seeing me with the other man. I said to him that I would have to take it one step at a time. It was hard enough to consider sex with someone else but in front of the hubby was a bit too much. We talked for awhile and decided that I would dress up and go to a local bar or lounge, sit alone and see if anyone was interested in me. I thought this would be good because if I really wanted to get out of this I could just walk out and go home. My husband also liked this idea because he could watch me from the bar and see how I was doing with my potential lovers while protecting me at the same time. We agreed that I would make the decision once inside to talk to someone or leave if I became afraid or did not like anyone. If I was attracted to someone and it was going to go further, I would make the decision how far to go and then tell him all about it later when I got home. He made me promise to tell him every single detail if anything happened. To tell the truth, I really though not much would happen. We set the date for my first adventure for that Saturday night.

During that week I have to admit I was really excited. Although I had a few lovers before I was married, for the past twenty years I had only been with my husband. The thought of another man holding and kissing me, or maybe more, really turned me on. I did not know whether to be excited or ashamed. I took a long time to decide what to wear. I would not go into a public place dressed like a tramp but I knew I had to look sexy. I settled on a short black dress that rode close to my body and showed it off while allowing for some cleavage without making me look like a prostitute. I know I have the body for this but did I have the nerve? Although I still was uncomfortable, I was going full steam ahead. I was really beginning to enjoy the prospect of being the center of attention of a strange man. I also decided that I would wear my wedding ring because I wanted anyone who approached me to know what this was all about without me having to say it. I am told most men who see a woman alone in a bar with a wedding ring know she is out for a good time.

Saturday I spent all day getting ready doing all the things a woman must do to feel beautiful. My husband was a little edgy but I cannot say that I blame him. My mind was a total wreck, giddy from not knowing what was going to happen. We left the house at about eight o'clock. A little early but I wanted to get going. In the car we went over the signals we decided on for my safety. I also had my cell phone if I had any trouble. As the night progressed I would call my husband to let him know what was going on and how I felt. He said I could stop at any time I wanted but in my heart I knew I was going to use all my courage to see this through. We arrived at the bar we chose, a small hotel bar that catered to an upscale clientele but a place that I would not likely run into anyone I knew. The hotel was frequented by mostly business travelers who were in their late thirties and forties. The thought of a chance meeting with a handsome younger man wandered through my mind but I dismissed it. I entered first and sat at the bar near the end while my husband parked the car. It was fairly crowded but there were still seats at the bar. My husband entered a few minutes later and without looking at me took a seat across the bar. He was not too close but he could see me easily.

I ordered a screwdriver and was shocked when the bartender told me it was already paid for by a man at the other end of the bar. I looked his way and smiled my thanks but immediately decided he was not much of a candidate for a lover. Luckily, he did not pursue the issue and was satisfied with buying the lady a drink. I tried not to look around too much but occasionally looked over at my husband who avoided my glances and seemed not to notice me. About that time I saw a man come through the door. I watched him as he confidently walked in and came toward the bar. He was about forty, with light hair, and beautiful eyes, about six feet two inches and built like he visited the gym on a regular basis. He did not even glance at me as he took the seat next to me. I looked away as he ordered his drink.

A few minutes passed and the barman asked me if I would like another. As he brought it back the stranger next to me spoke up, smiled, and said to please let him buy it for me. I was more than pleased. Although still undecided how far this would go, I thought that it would not hurt to flirt a little with this good looking man. I felt a slight tingle in my groin but I put it off as nerves. He was not only good looking but well spoken and educated. He told me his name was Dan and he was from out of town on business. I liked him immediately and thought to myself that I could learn to enjoy this. I stole a glance at my husband and he had a nice smile for me. Dan and I talked for awhile about many different things and the time flew. As the band began to play, Dan asked me to dance. I accepted and we walked onto the dance floor. The song was slightly fast so we did not get that close. As the song ended a slow one followed and Dan suggested that we try it. I thought to myself, "it's now or never," and said "fine" as he pulled me close to him. His body was hard and muscled. I could smell his cologne. He danced well and led me easily. We were as close as we could get. His arms felt delightful around me and as I felt him press against me I thought I detected a rising interest.

I was starting to feel a little breathless as a wave of sensuality rode over me. He told me I was beautiful, a wonderful dancer and wickedly sexy. I wanted to say a million things but I was speechless. Suddenly the dance was over and we walked back to our seats. I was a little wobbly, not from the alcohol but from the sensations of what was going on. He held my chair for me and as I sat down I felt his hand lightly brush over my back and arm. It sent a chill up and down my body. As we spoke he moved closer. He touched my arm and my leg. It was electric. He talked about the animal magnetism of one person for another. I could feel the passion rising inside me. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. Nothing was said but we both knew. I knew he wanted me and I knew I wanted him.

Suddenly like a bucket of cold water I looked up and saw my husband. I was terrified by what he might think but he quickly gave me a wink and a smile and I knew it was all right. Finally, Dan said, "I see you are married." I said I wondered when he would mention it. I immediately felt that this was the end and believed that I would have to let him go. I mulled it over for a minute thinking I could quit now and leave or I could go for it. My body was crying for me to have him. I told him not to worry about the ring. He asked if I had an open marriage. I said, "something like that." It was then that he asked me if I would like to have a drink in his room. I literally began to shake uncontrollably and stammered that I had to go to the ladies room. As I left him, I signaled my husband to meet me.

As we had planned, my husband met me outside the ladies room out of sight of the bar. I told him that Dan had asked me to go to his room and we both knew what that meant. My husband asked me what I thought and I meekly said it was up to him but I knew what I really wanted. He said the decision was mine but if I went up to Dan's room I was to text him the room number so he knew where I was. We also put a time limit on my stay. Ninety minutes and out of there or he would come looking to see if I was alright. If I wanted to stay longer I had to text him I was alright and how long I was going to be. I kissed him quickly and started back to the bar. I could feel a sense of urgency as I walked. I had a feeling of exhilaration I have never known.

Dan looked at me seductively as I approached and we walked out of the bar together. We got into the elevator and he pressed the floor button. As the door closed he turned and took me into his arms. I looked at him and he lowered his head. His lips touched mine as I opened my mouth and invited his tongue. My head was spinning. We got off the elevator and walked to his room. He opened the door. Soft music was already playing and the lights were dim. It was perfect, as if this was destined to happen. I asked to use the ladies room and texted my husband the room number and that I loved him. As I came out, Dan threw his jacket on the chair and turned to face me. Our lips met again. His tongue probed me and lit me up. My whole body was on fire. I was consumed with desire. His hands moved to my shoulder and lightly pulled the strap of my dress off me. He moved from one to the other. He reached around and lowered the zipper on the dress just slightly. My dress started to fall. All the while he was kissing my head, my shoulders, and the tops of my breasts.

It was really happening. I wasn't sure what to do but I loved every minute. I could not believe I was here doing this but it was beyond a dream. I thought that I should do something so I brushed my hand against his pants. I felt his erection and squeezed it gently. I reached for his belt. He stopped me, raised my hands gently and put my arms around his neck. His hands moved to the front of my bra and released the hooks that held it closed. He slowly let it fall and my breasts came into his view for the first time. His eyes told me everything. He kissed each breast in turn as my rock hard nipples responded to his lips. For the first time in over twenty years another man was kissing my breasts. He moved me to the bed and laid me down. He knelt before me on the floor and pulled at my thong , sliding it down and off my legs. I lay before him completely naked. Mixed in with all the feelings going through me was a new found sense of being a woman and being free. He lowered his face between my legs and his tongue ignited me. I almost screamed as my body exploded. I gasped for air as I had my first orgasm seconds after his tongue touched me. I couldn't take it any more. I had to have him in me.

I reached down and took his head in my hands. I looked him straight in the eyes and said. "I want you now!" He quickly removed his clothes. I raised up and waited to see him as he lowered his pants. I could only imagine what he would look like erect. When he pulled off his briefs his cock sprang out at me. It was beautiful, a little longer than my husband's and slightly thicker. I grabbed for him and put his manhood in my mouth. He let out a low moan and pushed me back on the bed. His fingers found me and torrents of heat pulsed through my veins. He got on top of me and put himself at the entrance to my pussy. He moved his cock along the length of my opening. I was burning with desire. He kept touching me lightly until I could take it no more. I shouted out, "Fuck Me, Just Fuck Me!" He pushed it in easily for I was soaking wet in anticipation. I felt him slide in. Seconds later I felt the swell of my second orgasm. I screamed that I was cumming again. He pounded me with the full length of his cock. I wanted to wrap my legs around him but I did not want to slow him. His body glistened with sweat. In and out, hard and fast. I was swooning. I came again and then lost count. He continued fucking me hard for what seemed like an eternity but I loved every stroke. We changed positions several times with me crashing off him as I came while on top of him. We fucked full circle until he was back on top. Then I felt him start to stiffen. His face flushed and he pushed all the way in one more time. As he came he let out a loud cry. I could feel rope after rope of his cum shooting into my body. It heated me, warming every part of me. He then shuddered and stopped. He lowered himself next to me and kissed me. I could not believe this had all happened.

We lay there for a few minutes and then he said how wonderful it was. I could say nothing. We kissed for a moment but then I remembered. What time was it? Only an hour had passed but I knew it was time to go. As I said goodbye to Dan he asked me for my phone number. As much as I wanted to see him again, I knew it could not be. I told him how much I enjoyed the night, kissed him, and left. I was in the elevator in a minute and called my husband. He immediately asked what happened but I said I would tell him everything when I saw him. He picked me up at the door of the hotel and we drove home. He tried to quiz me but I told him to wait until we got home.

As we entered our house my husband sternly said to tell him what happened. I simply said. "Please fuck me. I love you" We went upstairs to make love. As he thrust his hard cock into me he could feel the wetness. He immediately knew exactly what had happened. I know he loves me dearly and I love him the same. I took this leap for him and enjoyed every minute of it. Later, I told him the details and he was happy and excited that I had a good time. When he asked me about the next time, I said "let's see what happens." We had great sex many times talking about that night. Since then, I have had several hotel meetings and enjoyed each. We eventually moved on to the threesome that my husband had wanted but that is for another story. Often I think back on that first time and remember it fondly. I will always have the memory of that night and how I went from Housewife to Hot Wife.

jon2mar
jon2mar
29 Followers