Housewife's Choice Revisited Ch. 01

Story Info
More from George and Jean.
5.2k words
4.43
86.2k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,845 Followers

This is a two part sequel to a series that seemed popular when originally written a couple of years ago. A "respectable" English middle class couple in their forties have progressed from mild exhibitionism to actively seeking out sex partners and indulging in their passion for group sex. However, amazingly they still retain that old fashioned and inbred attitude of past generations and refrain from openly discussing or referring to their escapades in the cold light of day. Such people as this couple actually do exist.

Part One.

Jean and George considered the options for their first long weekend away of the year.

"It's still far too cold to pursue outdoor activities," suggested George.

His wife smiled thinking that the sort of activities they enjoyed most are better done in warmer weather if done outdoors. Now middle aged they preferred comfort and ease rather than to venture forth in icy damp or breezy cold winds. Not that they were adverse to a brisk walk on a good English winters day but their enjoyment of other interests was better in spring and summer. Like gardening was, she thought - but there ended the similarity.

Jean remembered the time they were on a car park, visiting the countryside. Late evening and with just a few people around her she felt the chill on her bottom cheeks as she bent forward into the back passenger seat. How the men watching from the shrubbery enjoyed the show as she allowed George to peel down her panties and service her from behind. Those cliff top walks on windy days too were most pleasant when her dress billowed and rose like a kite. Usually just as men or youths passed by revealing how she had forgotten to wear appropriate underwear.

So it was that they decided on a visit to a luxury hotel in central England near to the city but one that would provide an excellent base for sightseeing.

"Perhaps we'll get bored visiting grand houses and castles," said George.

"But perhaps other opportunities will present themselves," suggested Jean.

Both smiled and nodded, knowing the thoughts that ran through each of their minds.

Late Friday afternoon of the following week Jean and George were shown up to their expensive and tasteful room at the hotel.

"Thank you," smiled Jean to the young porter and stood very close as she pressed a small amount of money into his hand.

Already she was sizing up the possibilities of following interesting diversions as she eyed up the male staff. By dinner she was feeling a stirring in her loins and when George was about to shower before he dressed for their meal Jean asked him if he would like a drink.

"I think I'll call room service and take an aperitif while I wait for you," she said.

George's eyebrows rose and his eyes widened as he looked at his wife posed on the bed with her scanty underwear just visible beneath her short gown that had fallen open from waist down. He smiled to himself as he silently stepped into the bathroom feeling his penis harden before leaving his wife to play her little games.

The knock came a few minutes later and Jean shouted for the waiter to come in. How pleased she was that it was a young man and not the robust woman she had encountered earlier.

"Thanks," she said as he carried in the tray, "Just put it down there would you."

The selected place was a small table positioned at the side of the bed and ideal for the boy to peruse the body of the sexy hotel guest. Leaning forward she saw him glance first down her loosely fastened top to see her ample cleavage then between her legs to notice her black stocking tops and white thigh that divided the other black garment that was her lacy panties.

He averted his eyes when he realised she was watching him but she knew that he was a little surprised that she hadn't covered up.

"Have you time to stay a minute and talk," she asked him. "You can tell me all the best places to visit. Give me a quick guide and tell me about the place."

The young man stuttered a little then began a potted history of the place launching into a verbal list of best restaurants theatres and nightspots. She asked about taxis and places to park the car, a quite normal conversation. What was not normal though was how she leant forward to pick up her drink causing her top to gape open and the lower folds of her gown to spread even wider.

Still she reclined, relaxed and sipping her drink as she spoke to the youth. She could see his discomfort as he tried to cover up his growing erection.

"I bet you meet lots of women like me," she said, keeping her eyes glued on him.

He looked perplexed so she continued.

"Women who tease you, naughty housewives – you know I'm doing this on purpose don't you?"

She lifted her knee slightly opening her thighs to show her gusset. Her panties creased into her vaginal slit making the boy take in a sharp breath.

"It's OK, you don't need to try and hide your 'predicament'", Jean told him. "Do you like what you see?"

The boy gave a little laugh then answered with a yes.

"Do you sometimes get to have sex with female guests?" Jean asked casually as she continued to let her raised leg swing to and fro.

The boy standing by her bed regained his composure a little.

"Sometimes," he answered, "But one has to be careful, some women just tease to annoy their partners. They don't want touching, but when some do go further it may be because they want to cause trouble."

"I see!!" said Jean laughing at his forthright "sock it to me" response. "Maybe then you had better just look if you don't trust my motives. But don't go and cover up that bulge in your trousers will you?"

She took hold of the sash holding her gown together and pulled the knot. Letting the garment fall open she gave the boy the full view at the same time letting her hand fall to caress her inner thigh very close to her pussy.

"You can just watch then," she told him. "Does it bother you that I'm probably old enough to be your mother?"

"No!" assured the boy as he became restless and fidgety.

"Take out your cock!" Jean purred, "Show me what you have tucked away in there." Hesitating for a moment the boy then complied. Jean noted that he was happy with what he had to offer and with good reason she thought when a very thick and hard penis of good length sprang forth.

"Nice!" Jean told him as he began to draw the foreskin forward and back along the shaft.

Her own fingers had delved inside her panties making the boy very excited.

"Step closer!" she instructed the youth.

Taking his cock she dipped it into her glass and slowly started to suck and lick him.

"Would it excite you more if I told you my husband was in the shower? Would you think it very thrilling if you fucked me knowing he was just a few feet away from us?"

The boy made some garbled comment while he caught his breath.

"It's there if you want it – it's up to you if you want to pull my panties to one side and put that cock inside me!"

The boy almost whimpered as he clumsily climbed on her prodding his dick into her belly. Eventually he found the hole and pushed his rod home grunting as he moved.

"Don't come inside me!" whispered Jean, "I want it in my mouth!"

The boy was far too excited to last but he remembered and managed to draw out and quickly sitting up offered his dick to her mouth. Jean smiled and catching the first spurt on her tongue she grabbed the cock and took charge. Retrieving the glass with her spare hand she held it against his knob end and as he watched amazed she captured the white sticky liquid in her drink. Giving him a wicked grin she kept her eyes on his as she slowly lifted the glass to her mouth and drank his juices. Cleaning his cock with her tongue she then asked him a question.

"Do you still think I might be just teasing you?"

The boy shook his head as Jean rose to kiss his lips. Forcing his mouth open with her tongue she felt him tense as he tasted his own jism. The woman returned to him some of his bodily fluid and it thrilled her when he offered no complaint.

"That isn't the first time you've tasted male sperm, is it?" she whispered to him.

"No!" he admitted quietly.

Jean felt a little tingle run through her before she asked, "What do you think my husband would have done if he had come out of the bathroom and caught you fucking me?"

"He would have killed me I expect!" said the boy.

"No," Jean told him and in a tone that emphasised every word said, "He would have either wanted to join in or just watch."

To her joy the boy didn't freak out or show disapproval. Encouraged she carried on.

"Maybe I'll have to ask him if we can find time to play again before we go home. Perhaps you might like to join us when you have some time off?"

Jean's heart missed a beat when the boy agreed.

"Perhaps," he replied.

No sooner had he left when George appeared from the bathroom.

"Did you enjoy that dear?" he asked.

"Yes," she smiled, "It has improved my appetite anyway!"

Whether either referred to the aperitif or something else not did not matter.

"You were a long time in the shower George," his wife commented.

"I wasn't under the shower the whole time!" he answered.

Jean smiled knowingly - she had thought she had detected a small movement of the door.

"Was the waiter nice...I heard his voice from the shower?"

"He was very pleasant," Jean answered.

"Maybe I will meet him myself sometime this weekend?" George wondered. "Would he be the sort that might want to spend time in the company of both of us?"

"Probably," Jean replied. "The subject has been broached. He seemed favourable."

George smiled as his wife announced that she would need a further shower before dinner. The fact that she had bathed less than an hour ago wasn't commented on.

The late evening was mild enough for the couple to venture into the city centre and spend time in local public houses. The pub life was hectic and noisy, not to the couples liking but then drinking wasn't the intended purpose of the visit.

Jean scanned the room for likely companions hoping to engage such a person or persons in conversation but didn't spot a likely candidate. It had to be a special person, a certain type, like the three boys they had met on holiday last year. The memories made Jean damp between the legs while George felt his cock stiffen when she asked if he recalled the hostelry where they had all met.

Disappointed they left the pub and found a sedate wine bar that offered a more relaxed and quiet atmosphere. George, having driven into town was happy to sip on his non alcoholic beverage while Jean sipped a cocktail.

The Asian man at the corner of the bar attracted Jeans attention.

"I'm just going to the ladies room," she told her husband.

It was not accidental that when she passed the man that she bumped into him and caused him to spill his drink.

"Oh I'm sorry!" she said apologetically, using her handkerchief that she had ready at hand to wipe him down.

The usual niceties where uttered and the man assured her she should not worry about the minor calamity. She watched his facial expression as she let the hand that was wiping him down drift to brush over his crotch. She read his reaction as one of surprise but pleasing. Feeling comfortable she chatted for a moment before going on her way to the ladies room.

"I wonder," she asked the man on her way back, "If you are drinking alone would you like to join my husband and myself at our table?"

The Asian man seemed confused at this unexpected turn of events but Jean pressured him to follow her after buying him another drink.

"This is Sanjeev," she said introducing him to George having learnt his name on the way over to the table.

Sitting next to him she took the opportunity to fiddle with her buttons drawing his gaze to her breasts and a couple of times squeezed his thigh when they all laughed at some witty remark.

With the pleasantries exchanged all were soon comfortable in each others company and chatted away merrily. He was 29yrs old single and from India and though he told them he was a Hindu said he wasn't very devout. Twice he explained that he wasn't used to being in the company of English ladies and begged understanding that a certain forwardness and directness still surprised him. George laughed and told him it was fine while Jean looked at him in a provocative way reading the sexual implications that it suggested.

"It's OK for you to admire the female form here with us Sanjeev."

The boy was even more confused by the woman's comment and Jean herself didn't even know what she was trying to convey. But even so she saw how his eyes darted from her cleavage to her midriff but she knew his view was obstructed by the table. They learned too that having to work long hours with his business meant that it was very rare to enjoy the company of any female at all. Girls from his own background would never be able just rush out to meet him in a bar when he did manage to snatch a little time off.

Sanjeev ran a small restaurant with two uncles and after a few more glasses of wine invited the couple for a meal. It wasn't very salubrious, he told them but soon they hoped to be able to expand their business.

"My uncle's will be pleased to meet my new friends," he told them, "Though their English isn't very good. In fact, my elder uncle hardly speaks any at all."

As the evening came to an end Jean was convinced he had become more than a little aroused by her touching and display of flesh. She wished she had worn something more revealing and cursed the winter weather.

"Let us give you a lift home!" George suggested much to Jean's joy.

Maybe there would be a chance to find out just how interested the Asian man was in her. How easy it would have been if she was alone and not with her husband. That wasn't the way they played the game though.

Jean noted Sanjeev's surprise when she slid into the rear of the vehicle next to him rather than sit up front with her husband. The car lot was sufficiently empty and dark to afford an amount of privacy. Jean leant over toward her young friend and kissed him on the cheek stunning him into silence.

"Thank you for spending time with us Sanjeev," she said.

George pretended to fiddle and fumble about instead of starting the engine and peeped through the mirror. The man was open mouthed and shocked looking to see if the woman's husband had seen what his wife had just done.

"The drink has made me feel very sexy, Sanjeev. How about a real goodnight kiss before we take you home?"

"I don't understand!" he blurted out in a voice that was almost panic ridden.

"You don't need to understand," said Jean softly. "Just that there are people like us that like to have fun with other people – sexual fun. Don't worry about George being here, this is what we like to do. You said you have no girlfriend, so if you would like to have a little sexual pleasure with me then that's fine with us. I've seen the way you have been looking at my breasts all night – do you want to see more – touch them?"

Jean knew that now their new friend would either jump out of the car and run away expressing his disgust as he went or if as she suspected he was short of sexual partners would give in to temptation and remain to take part. She knew that George's presence was the deciding factor as it scared him and such a thing was, in his culture probably undreamt of.

"George likes to watch me – with another man," she whispered to him very quietly.

Her hand gently caressed the front of his trousers and she thrilled to find he was hard.

"You enjoyed looking at my tits – you can unfasten my blouse and play with them if you want!" she whispered temptingly.

Jean had to start the process for him and popped open a few buttons before taking his hand and placing it on her left breast.

"Go on Sanjeev, its OK!" she assured him softly kissing his neck.

Of course he did and his shaking hands hesitantly undid more buttons before he cupped his hand around her breast then groaned at the feel of the soft cloth of the bra. Jean carefully unzipped him and took his cock from his pants disappointed it was not lighter so she could examine the big brown penis properly.

She waited while he relaxed and was starting to become lost in his sexual lust before she gently broke away from him and slipped her blouse from her shoulders.

"Have you ever seen a white woman's bare tits before?" she asked in the same soft seductive tone.

The white's of his eyes widened as he made a small noise shaking his head. Jean reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. He moaned as her tits came into view and Jean took his head and gently drew him to her nipples inviting him to suck them.

As his wife enjoyed the mouth of the Asian man on her tits and simultaneously masturbated him George sat happily playing with his cock watching avidly. His wife glanced over at him smiling, happy that their holiday weekend was turning out to be very exciting and enjoyable.

Suddenly Jean knew Sanjeev was near to climax. It would be over soon and she wanted to make sure he had a special treat, only because it would make him want to repeat the event. Without saying anything Jean lowered her head to his cock and took him in her mouth. With long slow strokes she pulled on his foreskin then suddenly increased her efforts. Rapidly she worked her hand up and down keeping her mouth firmly around his cock. To him it was an unbelievable dream and as he felt his sperm about to explode warned her. It was to his further surprise that she kept his cock inside her orifice and drank every drop of fluid from him. And as all this happened her husband was happy just to watch and play with his dick!

The short journey was silent as having had his sexual appetite satisfied the man had begun to feel embarrassed. Conversation with George was impossible and as both knew how he must be feeling they didn't pressure him. They were in a strange town and this was a man they would never ever see again so they cared not if he began to resent them. As he climbed from the car not knowing what to say Jean asked the question that would decide whether they met again.

"Suppose the offer of the meal doesn't apply any more?" she asked.

Sanjeev hesitated then searched awkwardly for the right words.

"Come tomorrow or the night after if you want. Better if you come late evening then when we close you can meet my uncles. They will expect me to introduce any friends I give a meal to – especially white ones. Yes, please come."

"If you're sure it's OK?" Jean said. "Should I dress formally?" she inquired trying to show respect for their different cultures.

Sanjeev ran his eyes up and down her body, "They will enjoy the way you dress."

There was a meaning in his comment that was emphasised by the way he said it and the facial expression. Jean smiled and both bid him goodnight watching him disappear into the darkness. By tomorrow he might change his mind about wanting their company again but they would see what happened. Suddenly his form came back into view and he hurriedly signalled for them to wind down the window.

"Thank you!" he shouted before once more rushing away into the shadows.

Back at the hotel the couple retired to the lounge bar to have a last drink before going up to their room. The episode had left them with a certain longing and desire that needed satisfying. As usual they didn't speak about their adventures but just sat making small talk. Finishing their nightcap they walked through to the desk to obtain their key.

"Did you have a nice evening?" a voice asked them.

Looking around they saw the young waiter shuffling his feet and seeming unsettled.

"Very good thank you!" answered Jean, "And you? Has it been your night off tonight?"

He nodded then said, "I wondered if you would be in the bar tonight – so I could buy you both a drink."

Quin
Quin
1,845 Followers
12