Housewife's Choice Revisited Ch. 02

Story Info
Extreme acts from sexy housewife.
4.5k words
4.37
107.8k
25

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

A holiday is meant to be restful so Jean suggested they should take time to do the things other people do. Saturday and Sunday afternoon were spent visiting historic sites and enjoying the local amenities. The Asian boy may be keener to see them again if he was made to wait, Jean reasoned. Either that, she said to herself, or after having had chance to reflect would have gone off the idea altogether. It didn’t matter which but there was a certain interest and it would be quite disappointing not to get the chance to visit the restaurant.

“What shall we do for dinner tonight George?” Jean asked her husband.

“Depends on the level of your appetite I suppose,” answered the man.

“We could eat in the hotel – or see what the Indian restaurant has to offer.”

“It would be rude not to accept the hospitality. Maybe Sanjeev’s uncles are already looking forward to meeting us. It would be interesting to see what they are like – they don’t get the chance to socialise with anyone at all. Maybe it could be quite exciting for them to talk to English people like us, be in the presence of an English woman.”

“We would have to eat late,” George reflected, “He said we should go late then we could meet his uncles when the place closed. If you’re fully refreshed and not too tired for a late night then we will go. Maybe we should check first.”

“I’ll do it now,” said Jean.

The telephone call was short and formal.

“Hello Sanjeev, you know who this is. I was just checking if you still wished us to visit your restaurant. We thought of coming late this evening if you are not booked up. I understand if you have had second thoughts and prefer it if we didn’t come.”

There was a delay before the other party spoke.

“I have been thinking about it a lot,” he began, searching for the correct words. “Yes, I would like you to come. This evening is good – not very busy later and we close early Sunday’s.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” Jean replied, “We will see you later then.”

With a smile on her face Jean went back to tell her husband they would be dining out.

“We should take a nap, rest awhile,” he suggested, “Recharge our batteries.”

They did, but as they lay dozing thoughts caused them to want to seek relief from lewd thoughts and for a few minutes they took the time to quench each others thirst for lust by fucking frantically on the bed before drifting off into a deep sleep.

As they were going to eat late time was on their side and in a most leisurely fashion they dressed. Not too formally because this was one of those places where good food eaten in a relaxed atmosphere is the order of the day. George watched his wife slide the silky stockings up her thighs and secure them by the now outmoded clips of a traditional suspender belt. Somehow to men of George’s generation pantyhose and hold up stockings aren’t quite the same.

Jean’s top was a blouse that was probably on the verge of being a little too tight but emphasised her well-rounded bust and cleavage admirably. Perhaps also just a little too see-through to be worn with a bra that was designed to be worn with a tight tee shirt without showing seams or ridges. Her nipples and dark red a, in the right light could clearly be seen through the transparent garments.

Her choice of skirt caused George to catch his breath and feel his cock twitch. Plain and black with just a little slit at the left thigh, a skirt like many others but on Jean it defined the effect of the overall image. Its length was just about acceptable to walk the streets with though she wouldn’t have chosen it to visit the shops back in her own leafy suburban avenue. She seemed to favour clothing that was a little too tight tonight and like the blouse it showed off her still trim but shapely figure. It was when she sat down that a problem might present itself as it would be impossible to cover her stocking tops. In fact, as she walked the darker tops and even sometimes the bare skin of her white thighs attracted the eye. George felt it was a bit too blatant and daring because it would draw the attention of everyone in sight, something that could spoil things somewhat, given the situation. Now if they were walking in a park or parading in other public places he would have felt different. How he loved his wife to display her attributes and see the faces of passing males. But everything had its place and sometimes a little discretion was in order. George was therefore happy when his wife donned a full length coat suitable for the winter weather.

“Wise,” remarked George, “Given the climate.”

He knew that when sat at the table most of her display would be hidden and it was not an establishment that meant a long walk from cloakroom to table. Off they went in the cab George had called and he smiled tolerantly when the driver constantly glanced in his mirror having noticed Jeans garb as she climbed into his vehicle.

At the restaurant Jean managed to take her seat without giving too much away. It was a pleasant place, busier than they had imagined which meant Sanjeev had little time to devote to his invited guests as he tended the needs of his other customers. He and another young man waited on tables and the couple assumed the older family members, the uncles must work in the kitchens.

Choosing a dish that was only moderately spicy Jean and George spent a pleasant evening. The place was lively and brisk bustling with a vibrant life of its own. People came and went, music played in the background and it was quite late before Sanjeev could speak to his friends properly.

“I’m sorry but this evening has proved to be much busier than expected. If you’re not bored and ready to leave I’ll be able to join you shortly and introduce you to my uncles.”

Accepting a drink Jean was happy to see there was no hang-ups or embarrassment from their earlier meeting. Soon the very last party of people were waved goodbye and Sanjeev and his fellow waiter visibly relaxed their shoulders and blew air noisily from their lungs. The other boy was an employee who had to carry on with his tasks but Sanjeev now used his rank to desist from work and sit with his friends.

In conversation the young man told them that beside him and his uncles they employed two permanent staff and in the kitchen was a chef. The small talk went on and Jean stretched her legs pushing her chair a little back. It enough for Sanjeev to notice the length of her skirt and from then on it caused him to falter as he became more and more distracted.

“I will go and get my uncles now and introduce you both!” he finally said.

Jean moved her legs back under the table so not to shock the men before they had chance to meet her. They were as one would expect Indian men of that age to be. One appeared to be late fifties while the other a little younger and they smiled constantly as they fussed over their guest’s hospitality being their forte. Jean noted how their eyes kept drifting to her bosom and how the other waiter still busy cleaning the tables stared as he passed more times than was necessary. George felt himself becoming impatient for his wife to make a move and show the men her charms. Then suddenly she slid her chair backwards and there was an audible drawing in of air and widening of eyes.

The men, not used to this at all politely diverted their eyes and became restless but Jean knew their gaze would always drift back to between her legs. She carried on speaking quietly and normally to them asking interesting questions about their business and culture and comparing their different diets. She covertly checked how much her skirt had ridden up and made sure she didn’t uncover too much too soon.

For men of their background though just the sight of so much bare leg and flashing of stocking tops was more than they had ever seen before. Only pictures in those magazines that they could hardly believe were allowed to be on sale in this foreign country came near. To see such a thing in real life, close up and without the lady appearing to care or take offence was mind-boggling for them.

Just as Jean expected they gradually began to relax and become a little more daring and brave with their glances. She knew they liked what they saw and were not going to throw her out in disgust. These men had been without women for a long time and Jean knew that all too well. The slightest movement of a foot made them hopeful she would reveal more and she purposely arched her back making her tits push forward under her tight blouse.

When Jean picked her moment and let her knee fall apart just a few inches the atmosphere was electric and tense. She knew now that they could see a little bare flesh above her stockings and a glimpse of her pink panties – a good colour to attract the eye she had thought when dressing.

She didn’t know just how to play her next move but she felt a powerful lust rising inside her belly.

“Would you show me the ladies room Sanjeev?” she asked.

The boy who had been hoping this night would somehow let him repeat his adventure directed her down the corridor.

“It is the third door on the left,” he told her pointing his hand as he daydreamed.

The other men sat silent and stunned having watched how she rose from her seat and seen how her panties folded into her slit as she moved to stand.

“No, come and show me!” she urged him smiling.

Naively he wondered why she should worry of getting lost but obeyed being concerned that he had a bulge in the front of his trousers.

They reached the door down the dim corridor and Jean looked into the kitchen to see a big man staring back at her in a lewd manner. He was the chef and the other employee had rushed ahead to tell him of this English woman’s exhibitionism. Jean stared back with a naughty almost imperceptible smile feeling aroused by the man’s look of shear lust. She was going to shock him.

“Its here,” said Sanjeev, about to turn and go back up the corridor.

“Come in with me!” she whispered to him as she grabbed his lapel.

Like a zombie he allowed her to pull him into the ladies room and Jean saw how the watching staff stood mesmerised and open jawed. She smiled openly and brazenly at the watching pair conveying to them her desire for depraved games. Closing the door behind her she gave a little wave of her hand knowing they probably envied their young employer.

Dropping her panties her she pulled Sanjeev toward her and quickly unfastened his fly. She masturbated his cock while she held her skirt high for him to view her bare belly then impaled herself on his weapon. It was to be just a “quickie”, merely to stimulate her – she would need much more than this to satisfy her appetite tonight.

Sanjeev regained his breath and looked down at his now limp cock and the woman’s wet vagina. His sperm clung to the small neat bush of pubic hair and as he lifted his gaze to meet his unusual female friend she asked him a question.

“Do you think your uncle’s are glad they met me? Would they be happy if I stayed a little longer?

It was a question with a double meaning but Sanjeev answered right away.

“Yes, they are enjoying your company!” he said.

Jean liked this cat and mouse stuff, this ambiguous small talk that hid true perverted intentions.

“Let’s go back to the table,” she said, opening the door and setting off with out putting her panties back on.

The occupants of the table looked curious and keyed up. Why had they taken so long and why had Sanjeev stayed with her? Could it be possible that they had “done something”?

The woman saw that the passions and lusts of the men had been aroused and just how much desire they had to satisfy them depended on their willingness to abandon convention and submit themselves to wild abandon. Now she took her chair and positioned it directly in front of the two elderly men before she sat down. There was no coyness in the way she let her thighs part and her skirt ride up making it obvious she had left off her panties.

The men began to jabber away to each other in their own language and then looked at George. He responded by lifting his glass and gesturing as though he was proposing a toast then told Sanjeev to tell his uncles that he was happy being here. Sanjeev did just that and the men looked perplexed but a gladness to made itself known. Jean remembered that the older one could understand very little and decided to employ their nephew as interpreter.

“Sanjeev, ask your uncles if they want me to stay?”

They quickly but nervously said they did.

“Tell them that if they get pleasure from looking at my body it’s fine and I don’t mind”

Their jaws fell open when this comment was conveyed to them. Jean bent her knee just a little more to improve the view between her legs and smiled at the two men.

“It must be very difficult for them without women?” she said and waited while Sanjeev repeated her words in Punjabi.

The one who spoke a little English nodded and told her yes three times but now his perpetual smile had gone as like his companion he was awestruck.

“Do they want to see more of me? Would they like to find some sexual pleasure by looking at me?”

The men swallowed hard and after once again speaking in frantic tones in their foreign tongue Sanjeev answered for them.

“They say that they have never been with a woman for such a long time and they would like it for you to give them pleasure. We should wait and dismiss the staff first,” he added.

“No!” said Jean, quietly but firmly, “Let them stay too”

The men sat silent as Jean lifted her skirt even higher over her hips and spread her legs wide.

“Have they ever seen a white woman like this before?” she asked.

She got the answer right away that they hadn’t.

“Tell them that as I know they have had no sex for a while then to show my appreciation of your hospitality I will let them use me to satisfy their desires.”

She listened to their excited animated ranting as she unfastened her blouse and pulling the two halves apart slipped her hands behind her back to unclip her bra. When her tits came on show the men fell silent and as she cupped them she smiled telling Sanjeev to ask them if they would like to suck on her nipples.

She beckoned them over with her hand when they hesitated and then let her fingers play between her legs. The men slowly moved and falling to their knees on each side of her took a breast each and proceeded to suck her tits. Jean looked to see that her husband and the men’s nephew had taken their dicks out too and masturbated while they watched.

The men gave in to their instincts and lost their shyness. Now they explored her cunt and felt for her anus. With sufficient time passed to lose herself in the enjoyment of her own pleasure Jean signalled for the men to stand. Bringing them closer to her they realised she was going to take out their sexual organs from their trousers. They watched in awe as the white woman extracted their cocks and began to suck alternately on each one. Jean was pleasantly surprised to find that the older one, whose body was way past its best, could still sport a good hard penis.

She worked hard licking and sucking their dicks making them cry out with pleasure. She teased the purple tip then took a testicle in her mouth making the recipient of her attentions give out an almost manic laugh. She chewed and drew the foreskin back then ran her tongue under their ball bags to tickle their brown hole with her tongue. The men like this immensely and dropped their trousers in an effort to encourage the woman. Jean obliged and after using her finger turned one man at a time to lick his arsehole.

She tired and suddenly rose up startling the men. Beckoning one to sit on the chair she impaled herself on his dick and it made a squelching sound as it entered her cunt. Pulling the other man to her face she began to masturbate him into her mouth with rapid movements of her hand. As she bounced and sucked the men almost sang with joy then without warning and within a few seconds of each other they cried out and shouted. Jean felt the rush of fluid in both her mouth and pussy and slowing down she tightened her cunt muscles and sucked hard with her mouth increasing the men’s pleasure and devouring the lot.

A minute later and she felt herself being pulled off the man’s lap by Sanjeev. His cock was ready again in his eagerness he almost hurt Jean as he grabbed her hair and forced her down in front of him. He wanted to fuck her mouth and like a piston his cock hammered against her throat worked by his strong hips pushing to and fro. His hand managed to grip a breast while the other held her head. His sperm flowed like a torrent into her mouth and down her gullet and he closed his eyes as gradually he slowed and stopped like an engine out of fuel.

Jean pulled herself up onto a chair and looked around at the sated tired men who still thought they were in a wet dream. George, being expert at pacing himself so not to diminish his pleasure by ejaculating to early smiled at his wife approvingly. Jean glanced toward the corridor then back at her husband – the look told him she still wanted more. He gave a little laugh when he remembered that two other men were on the premises and his wife would be happy to satisfy them both.

Jean left the recovering men and walked toward the corridor. She knew the men would have watched and hoped they hadn’t quenched their thirst for sex by hand. With her tits still hanging out from her blouse she saw them stood in the doorway that led to the kitchen. Just a few feet separated the door from the toilet, the place she was heading and she had to almost walk straight up to them.

She stopped at the ladies room door and stared straight at them. The big man, sweaty and in his late thirties stared straight back his face expressionless other than telling her he was probably a man that liked his sex hard and dirty. He looked the proverbial depraved pervert who couldn’t be shocked or embarrassed by anything. The younger one licked his lips and was almost shaking with excitement now this strange white woman was standing so near to him.

Jean didn’t smile now either but moving very slowly parted her blouse improving the view of her nipples. She stared at the big man and raised her skirt just enough to show the slightest glimpse of her pussy at the same time she ran her tongue across her lips. Very, very slowly she kept her eyes on the man as she shimmied sideways into the toilet, without closing the door. She stood in a cubicle and keeping standing she straddled the bowl. She waited, and heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

The big man stood in front of her and still just stared. Jean’s heart raced excited by the tension and intimidation of this giant Asian man. He watched as she raised her skirt above her hips still looking him in the eye. She saw his gaze fall to her midriff when her hand dropped to her cunt. She opened her slit and held it open before widened her stance. With a great feeling of excitement and depravity she let her urine begin to flow from her bladder.

The man now did look a little surprised at this middle class white woman who was prepared to let him watch her piss – and apparently enjoy the experience. She kept her eyes on him and now she let a faint smile come over her face. Her piss splashed into the bowl and she pushed her hips further forward opening her cunt wider for the man to view.

Jean gasped when the man rapidly unzipped his pants and drew out probably one of the longest, thickest cocks she had ever seen. He saw her reaction but as though to tell him she liked what she saw she smiled and licked her lips. Her excitement increased as the man stepped near and now her bladder was empty she stood and waited for him to make the next move.

She expected him to ram his cock inside her but he didn’t. He pressed his hand on her shoulder and made her sit down. Now he was going to use her in a dirty way. His cock was large but now she saw it was only semi hard. It hovered in front of her face but he made no attempt to shove it in her mouth. What was he waiting for? Then the answer came to her and again her heart pounded. Would she, could she?

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers
12