Housewives Fur Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Continued furry drama.
7.8k words
4.54
41.2k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

20

Tuesday morning and Barbara awakes to Gretchen looking down on her nude in the furs. Phil had left after she had fallen asleep.

"Oh my god. What day is it?"

"I can see Phil was real good to YOU. It's Tuesday .. 9AM."

"Yeah! I have to get to class at ten. I'll be back at three."

"Did he leave out anything?"

"I don't think so. I got pretty much what the program is here."

"You're OK with it?"

"I'm fine. Especially if last night was any kind of preliminary."

"You can count on it getting better."

"In that case I'm in with an attitude." hugging Gretchen.

Barbara dresses, gathers her stuff and is off to classes.

Nancy comes up from her basement room dressed for the day. Martha and Midge show shortly after for the day.

Midge is in furs as soon as she's in the door.

The four women gather in the front sales area and chat.

"It seems Barbara is with us now. I woke her this morning nude in the back showroom where she and Phil screwed away most of last night."

"Good for her and Phil." Martha says

"I checked up on them several times last night." Nancy says.

"Are you totally organized now with the repairs and new construction in your fur work area?" Martha asks.

"I think so. We are getting into inventory issues now and with Barbara's help I think that will go along very well. I think we have a fully functional shop now with Barbara's Fashion Design skills. All we need now is our web site."

"We can use the girls here and a few of the housewives as models for really great pictures. Fred, Frank and Veronica are pushing for a more erotic part of the site and I agree." Nancy says.

A very pretty dark haired housewife comes in on her early morning shopping trip.

Nancy approaches her ... "Hello ma am. Can I help you?"

"Oh hello .. I was just walking by. I noticed your shop several weeks ago and your sign said you were in the middle of remodeling. Thought I would come in and see what you have and the results of your remodel work."

"Nothing in the front showroom area here other than some rearranging but just about everything else has been worked over with a lot more space and functions. We have added a full time Furrier also .. Gretchen. She's our Furrier and Midge is one of her helpers. How about a cup of coffee?" Nancy gets coffee for her and several others as they sit at the small table amongst the furs.

"I thought I saw some guys around when I walked by before. Construction workers?"

"Not construction but sales. They show up a bit later. They are all students who work in the afternoons mostly .. from the high school and college. I go part time myself as does both of the Furrier's helpers. Midge doesn't have classes today."

She's clearly a bit disappointed over the guys but still wanting to know more.

"So you can make anything I might want and remodel what's on the racks?"

"Absolutely .. Gretchen replies .. Our other helper is off to her Fashion design classes this morning and we can custom design anything you might like as well. It's something we will be doing much more of very soon."

"You're so young to be a Furrier. I thought they were all old men?"

"My father and grandfather were furriers and I grew up around furs being made. I really love doing it and I have more than adequate skills."

"I didn't mean that as a put down. Just that you look more like a fur model and not one who makes them. You all do in fact." smiling a bit coy.

"Thank you very much. Do you think you would like to get a fur?" Nancy asks.

"I think so but I would like to find out more about them. Besides you all make such a fine case for them. A few of my friends have recently gotten furs from you and all seem to be quite happy with their purchases. In fact quite enamored with them. I think I would like to be where they are."

"We can show you the types and styles for you to consider. Each has it's own wonderful qualities. You're welcome to come back any time to try on as many furs as you would like."

Sitting in the midst of the furs Pat asks what the different furs are that she can see from her seat.

"This is Lynx. My favorite and this is Shadow Fox. Possibly the thickest and plushest Fox of them all. Red Fox of course and Silver Fox. There are just too many Foxes to name. Sable .. the King of furs and Chinchilla .. the softest of furs. Many sheared furs are available but one of the finest that's easily available is sheared Beaver .. handing her coats .. then sheared Nutria. This is the least expensive and most plentiful of all along with the many Minks."

"Oh my .. so many. I presume there are more?" sitting nearly buried in furs draped over her and spilling on to the floor around her into the sheepskin rugs.

"Many more." Gretchen says.

"I want one of each ... or ... five Sables .. maybe several Lynx. So many fine furs."

"One of our clients likes Fitch and Stone Marten quite a lot." as Nancy drapes one of each over the other furs.

"We can make coats, jackets, bed spreads, pillows and many other items." Midge says.

"Wish I could remember all this. What the furs look like and how they look on me."

"Not a problem Pat. I can take some pictures of you in any of the furs and email them to you. It's quite easy for us to do." Nancy says.

Pat gets up from her chair and begins trying on all the different furs. Nancy turns on the picture lights and is clicking away.

The contractor had installed very good lights for well lit pictures without shadows or the red eye flash.

Pat gets into the modeling thing and has half her bare body hanging out of the furs in a very erotic manner. Seems she's gotten on to the idea of furs, sensuality and sexuality. A few are taken with her in a semi-Playboy pose laid back in the furs covering the chair.

"I can look at these and choose my fur more objectively." she says with a big grin.

"I'll have these to you in an hour or so. We are looking forward to you coming back Pat. It's been very nice talking with you."

Pat leaves with greater excitement than any shopping she has ever done. Such friendly and helpful folks.

Gretchen and Midge go back to their shop area and begin their inventory work.

Nancy gets on with planning the rearrangement of the furs for a better display. She's careful to create pockets for the guys to corral the women into when selling them furs. Each wedge is a fur type on each side of the wedge with its own mirror for looking at ones self in the furs.

By arranging the wedges with each other they give the appearance of having twice as many furs in the showroom as there actually are. It gives a much more opulent and sensual presence to the shop than before.

Gennie and Fred come in and pick up on the pictures. Fred uploads them, sizes them and labels them for emailing. The big originals he loads on a disc.

"These are incredible! I think we have to get a BIG file server for the shop to store these pictures." gets on the phone and orders one. Then he emails them to Pat.

When Pat gets home after shopping she goes to her computer. The pictures are incredible and she knows she has to go back to the shop very soon. The pictures remind her of how wonderful she felt in the furs.

Crystal returns finally.

"Hey Gennie .. I sure like what my new fur has done for my love life. It's kind of crazy though how it has sort of selected guys for me. Guys I thought would be great are not very good at all and others I thought would be last on my list turn out to be pretty good guys. Like they really know how to treat a girl and are really into me in fur. What more can I do?"

"If you can sneak it past your folks I would suggest a fur bed spread. Think you can con your folks into that?"

"I think daddy would let me. Mom doesn't really care."

"How about getting your guy into your bedroom for some good screwing?"

"That's easy with mom gone off to her endless committee meetings. Can I see one?"

Gennie takes her back to the make out department where all the screwing furs are kept now. There are several Foxes a Lynx and a Beaver spread out on the big couch.

"Oh my god Gennie. This is what you are suggesting?"

"Yes. You and your boyfriend, both nude, wallowing and fucking like wild animals in the softness of furs."

Crystal shakes with the thrilling thoughts.

"You and Fred?"

"Every afternoon."

"Holly shit! I'm on board. It has to be Crystal Fox though."

"No problem. Come with me." leading her back to the work room.

"Hey Midge .. could you fix Crystal up with Crystal? Fox that is?" they both laugh.

Midge begins showing Crystal all the matched pelts they have and is fondling her with them. Crystal is not resisting her advances at all. Midge soon has Crystal nude and wallowing in a Shadow Fox spread they had just finished. She's sucking out Crystal to orgasm quickly.

Crystal realizes there are a second pair of hands fur fondling her tits. She opens her eyes and sees beautiful Gretchen fondling her and has stared kissing her passionately. Crystal is having her first girl on girl orgasms. She's ecstatic over her situation as Gretchen begins eating her out. Crystal grips Midge and begins suctioning her tight pussy. After quite awhile at passionate girlie sex they lay back and look at the furs she's been seduced with.

"Maybe the Shadow Fox is what I need for my boyfriends fur seduction."

"You've already warmed this one up. How about a couple of matching big pillows?"

"For sure. I have to get daddy to pay for this but I think that can happen tomorrow."

Getting home Crystal easily talks daddy into the fur spread. There isn't much daddy won't do for his Princess. She hasn't seen mom in several days?

21

Pat returns the following afternoon now that she knows the guys are at the shop then.

Phil is standing by the counter talking to Gennie when she comes in.

"Say young man .. could you help me pick out a fur. They emailed pictures of me wearing several furs yesterday and I still can't make up my mind just which one I want to get. Maybe one I haven't seen yet?"

They are already far back into the Sable Wedge. The Sables, Fisher and Stone Marten's are all kept in this Wedge along with the few Chinchilla's.

"Do you remember which ones ma am?"

"I believe this was one." swinging a huge over sized Sable around her body.

Phil is instantly excited by the gorgeous woman in Sable and he slips into one himself. She seems to get extremely excited by that and is running her hands through his Sable.

"WOW! .. she says softly .. you sure are so sexy in that!"

"You are certainly sexy in Sable too ma am."

"Call me Pat. Think we could be friendlier? Would you like that?"

"Oh my .. yes." gripping her fur tighter and pulling her closer and moving them both deeper into the hanging furs. Pat is getting what she came for.

"This is certainly a nice way to get familiar with all the furs. Show me many more." gripping Phil's Sable and kissing him passionately.

Gasping for breath .. "Would you like to see other Sables .. Pat?"

"Of course." as he leads her to the rear showroom, both carrying additional Sables.

The door closes softly behind them and Pat is in the furs of the couch without preliminaries .. removing her skirt and laying back. Phil removes his shirt and then his pants as Pat removes her sweater. Her smooth and generous tits stand out to him and Phil is sucking them instantly with a finger already in her wet pussy.

Pat doesn't have to say what she wants and she's so pleased she's getting what she wants without having to ask. She groans loudly with Phil's thrust deep into her pussy. He's full length and to her cervix. Phil slides in and out quickly and Pat shakes quickly with a very early orgasm to her shock and pleasure. She was certainly cranked up enough for it. Phil takes her in ways she had dreamed about.

Her husband and she had quit having sex over a year ago when she was pretty sure he was poling his secretary. She figured she was no match for an 18 year old but now she has her own 18 year old and knows that wasn't what it was with her husband. Pat doesn't care now. She has hers now and he can have his.

Phil takes Pat for over an hour. Fifty minutes more than her husband ever had her.

As they lay back in the furs .. "Can we do this again Phil?"

"Sure I can. Maybe cell phone numbers? What fur do you want?"

"Think I'll take a Sable for shopping in. A long jacket a bit full in the collar. What do you think? Here's my number" and Phil gives her his.

"That would work very well for you, I'm sure."

"I would buy a large spread if I thought you would come by some evening and make love with me at home."

"That could probably be arranged. Pillows too?"

"Of course .. and any other furs you think might make it nicer."

"I'll make out a list and email it."

They dress and return to the main showroom. Pat pays for the Sable jacket and gives Gennie her email address.

"Would you like to be on our Club list ma am?" Gennie asks.

"Most certainly. Please keep in touch with me on my email."

Phil comes in from cleaning up and sees Peggy wandering around in the Fox Fur Wedge. Going over to her ... "Hello Peggy .. I was beginning to think you weren't coming back?"

"Hi Phil .. she says a bit sheepishly .. I was feeling so guilty about being unfaithful to my husband but then I remembered how unfaithful he's been to me and that we haven't had sex in so long I can't remember the last time. Are you still available?"

"Certainly. I really enjoyed our time together." already fur fondling her as she's backing into the hanging furs.

"Oh my .. I love this .. Please take me."

"Let's go down to one of our new rooms. We can make out as long as you would like." and he takes her down into the basement. They screw past closing.

"Oh my god Phil .. I could never imagine sex this good. I'll buy furs just to have sex with you." She gets dressed and Gennie lets her out of the shop.

After coming up from the basement and cleaning up ... "I hope I can keep up with the traffic Gennie. Sure is a good thing the pay is good. I may have to take early retirement." grinning big.

"Two long ones in one day Phil and you're as good the next day. Better than any ball player I've ever known of." Fred says.

22

Crystal comes in Saturday morning to pay for her fur spread and pillows.

Nancy and Midge help her load them in her car and she rushes off for home. No one is there as she had suspected except for Bryan who she had told to come over. He helps her unload the car and is about to cum his pants doing it. Especially when Crystal hugs him.

"Shit Crystal! This is incredible."

"Take off your clothes fool!" as she begins stripping.

They are in the thick furs screwing like crazy in an instant. Her few orgasms are very fine but poor Bryan can only cum twice and he's spent.

"Shit Crystal! I'm sorry."

"You sure are. I was looking to get screwed for the rest of the morning anyway."

He dresses and leaves in huge disappointment. He knows he won't get a second chance.

Crystal didn't know her daddy was home all this time and listening to her get poled by the young guy. He comes into her room 'catching' her diddling herself to orgasm. She's right in the middle of an orgasm when she sees him.

"OH SHIT DADDY!" pulling the spread up to her tits for modesty.

"That's OK baby. I know you do it. Most girls do and I'd be disappointed if you didn't. Something would be wrong with you if you didn't. I presume you're smart enough to be protected?"

"Uh yea daddy." she says sheepishly still fur fondling herself nervously.

"So this is what you wanted these incredible furs for. You must have been very disappointed in that guy for not taking you where you wanted to go .. huh baby?" sitting on the edge of the bed and running his hands through the fantastic furs he paid for.

Daddy is only wearing shorts and a T shirt so the furs are doing a number on his crotch. He's getting an uncontrollable stiffy swelling up in his shorts.

"Oh daddy .. I'm so sexually frustrated. I'm beginning to realize what you must be going through with mom not wanting you to make love with her."

"You know about that!"

"Duh daddy! We live in the same house!"

They sit staring at each other for what seems like an eternity .. then Crystal slips forward and begins fur fondling her daddy.

"You must be so horny by now daddy. Let me take care of you." and pulls him further on to the fur spread and tugs at his shorts.

She pulls off his shirt and he slips from his pants. His stiff pole springs out like a Jack-in-the-Box. Crystal leans forward and licks the tip and sucks gently on the tip of his stiffy.

"Oh my god baby ... this is not right! I can't do this to you!"

"I'm doing it to you daddy. I love you way more than mom .. you know that? Don't you .. daddy?"

Her calling him daddy and putting the make on him has daddy in an extreme state of sexual excitement .. greater than any time of his life!! He wants his daughter more than life itself at this point.

Crystal has advanced to fur fondling daddy all over which has taken him way over the top. They lay in the furs together and fur fondle each other. Crystal finally swings up on top of daddy's cock and drops down with a loud groan and an instant shaking orgasm as Daddy shoots the biggest load of cum ever to the thrill of being inside his daughter!

Daddy is mesmerized by her sensual beauty and rolls over on top of her wonderful body. He pumps his sweet daughter's tight pussy for all he's worth. In for a penny in for a pound and pound her he does. He cums more in his daughter than he's ever in his life.

She groans and moans while holding on to him for dear life. Her legs are wrapped around his butt so if he wanted to pull out he couldn't. She's pulling him into her with her legs as forcefully as he's humping her. They screw for what seems a wonderful eternity.

They finally slip apart and lay back in the fur spread.

"My god Baby!! I've never had such incredible sex .. not with your mother or any other woman.

"I'm just glad you got mom pregnant with me ... daddy." grinning big.

"My god sweetie .. we can't do this again!"

"You know you can't leave me alone now daddy. I won't let you."

"WHAT!"

"No way. You have to have sex with me now .. you know you must. Tell me you don't want to do it with me again right now!!"

"Oh shit .. you know I do .. desperately!"

"Then I'm your new woman .. your new wife. Mom is that other woman who lives here. Think she has a lover?"

"I guess I should tell you now. I've already filed for divorce. I'm suing for your custody. I figured you would want it that way. I think she's found another place to live already."

"Any questions about that now? .... daddy." smiling sweet as she can.

Daddy rolls over on top of his baby and screws like he can do it forever. Crystal is in heaven. She has always loved her daddy more than she could ever tell.

After they finish this even finer second round ... "Say baby .. would you like more furs? I think I sure would. I never thought about it much .. well except for the occasional fantasy of screwing your mom in furs. That didn't last long though."

"You pay and I'll order them. I'll guarantee they will be furs to drive you into a sexual frenzy ... daddy." grinning with her ultimate coyness. Crystal will never want for sexual gratification.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers