Housewives Fur Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Furry relations getting around the neighborhood.
10.9k words
4.48
36.8k
14
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

24

George had been with a few friends while leaving school. They drop by their neighborhood hangout near the Furrier Couture and George goes home to get his mom's Blackglama coat. He wants to take it to the furrier and have it modified for himself.

He stops back by since he sees them still there on his way to the fur shop. He has the fur folded up in a large bag.

One of his friends, Troy, is a dark haired beauty with an attitude and Benny, her boyfriend, is somewhat of a geek like himself with dark hair too. They are both tall. She pushes Benny around all the time.

Troy says .. "Whacha got there George! .. opening up his bag .. OH SHIT!"

She pulls the Mink out and has her face buried in the furry softness.

"Benny!! she scolds .. Why don't you get me something like this?"

"Uh baby .. I didn't know?"

"Well George here sure KNOWS. Whacha doin' with the fur George?"

"I'm getting a fur lined weatherproof hooded coat made for myself. Mom said I could do it since she never wears it. I'm on my way to the furrier now. Want to go?"

"Benny! Yeah, we're goin'"

They leave and drop by the fur shop with the Blackglama.

Gennie greets them .. "Hi George .. Hi Troy and Benny?"

"They just had to come." George says grinning.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" Nancy asks.

"Benny .. talk to her." Troy prods.

"Uh Troy says she wants me to get something furry for her. I don't have a clue." sort of shifting around uncomfortably.

"Why don't you look around while I help George. Get a better idea of what you would like."

Nancy calls Gretchen to help George then goes over to the two wandering around in the shop already getting into the furs.

It's clear Benny is suddenly very excited over the furs and Troy is having to 'deal' with his furry advances. He has her cornered in the fur racks. Troy has had difficulty getting Benny to be sexually as eager as she would like. Now he's all over her.

"Finding anything?" Nancy asks the groping couple.

"Oh my .. Benny is finding all sorts of furs for me but we still don't know what we want."

"There is another showroom in the back you could see if you can find anything there. Figure out how you want this to work between you without any time pressure."

Leading them back into the back showroom Nancy shuts the door so they have privacy with the OCCUPIED sign up.

Benny has Troy pushed back into the midst of hanging Lynx coats pulling her sweater up and her skirt down with his pants. Troy is in a fog of lust for Benny. They've done it before but it wasn't to inspired on either one's part. He's suddenly everything she has wanted while buried in unbelievable softness.

Troy moans softly as Benny thrusts up deep into her aching pussy, pushing her deeper into the Lynx coats with a mission. He's gripping her tits with furs as he humps her to Troy's first massive orgasm. Benny is relentless with his assault. It's like a switch was flipped.

Tossing several Lynx and Fox furs on the fur covered couch Benny tosses Troy into them and jumps her again wrapped in a huge Shadow fox coat. Benny definitely is in the furry mood as he thrusts deep into Tanya once again. He pummels her to more orgasms as she wallows and squirms in the furs. Her whimpering groans further motivates Benny. They are now completely addicted to screwing in the furs.

It's fortunate Benny's mom has a few nice furs his dad gave her out of guilt for never being home. Benny often plays with them and was hoping to have a girl in furs but he hadn't figured out how to get Troy into his room and into his mom's furs. Benny is already scheming over Troy now that his switch has been turned ON!

They finally slow and Benny is hugging and fondling Troy all over in the furs.

"My god Benny! What got into you?"

"You don't like this?"

"Oh my god Benny .. I love it! Wish we could screw like this every day!"

"We might be able to. Let's go out and talk to Gennie."

They get dressed and wander back out into the front showroom.

"Hey Gennie .. could we talk for a bit?"

"Sure. Find anything you like?"

"Lots but we can't afford them." Troy says.

"Think you could talk my mom into buying some furs that we might be able to use?" Benny asks Nancy.

"Interesting. A bit of furry intrigue? Get your mom to buy furs you two can make out in?"

The two blush big .. "Uh huh." nodding together.

"If you can get her in here we'll see what we can do. Anything for a sale. Make sure it's after school .. OK?"

"OK."

Benny goes home and while he's watching TV and eating dinner with his mom ...

"Hey mom .. I was by the local fur shop with some friends and saw some really nice fur spreads and such you might like for the house. You should go by and look tomorrow .. maybe afternoon."

"Yeah .. I know you like my furs son. That's OK. You can play with them all you like. They're not guns or drugs. Sure I'll take a look." she's grinning.

"Where the hell is dad?"

"On another business trip."

"Don't you miss him?"

"I don't want to tell you something you already know .. but your dad isn't exactly faithful and I'm horny as hell. In my efforts to be truthful with you son, I just can't find it in myself to run around on HIM. I don't want the reputation for one thing."

"I understand. Just wish you could take care of yourself anyway."

"Hey son .. I know you are probably wanting .. if you aren't already .. to be having sex with a girlfriend. Just make sure you don't get in trouble .. OK?"

"I won't mom."

"You are already .. aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

"Who?"

"Troy."

"I thought so. She is a fantastic sex pot. Can't say I blame you. I don't want you running around doing it in places that might get you in trouble so if you want you can bring her home. You can use my furs if you want. I've suspected for some time that's what it's about. I doubt her parents will let you do it at her place."

"I don't know what to say mom ... Thanks."

The next day after school while his mom has gone to the fur shop, Benny and Troy are in his room with all his mom's furs screwing like crazy. Mom owns a big Shadow Fox coat a Mahogany Mink coat and a nice big Lynx coat Troy has taken to right away. She's wrapped in it with Benny in mom's Mink and they are laying on the Shadow Fox. Not quite as good as the fur shop but it's private and they can fuck as long as they like.

Meanwhile Merrith is going into the fur shop and Phil comes up to her. It's his day on the floor.

"Hi there. Could I help you Mrs. Troffer?"

"Well hi Phil. I didn't know you worked here."

"I started a while back and doing real well. So how about that fur."

"Yes, I think so. Seems Benny has taken to my furs and I need some house furs. You know .. spreads, pillows that he would like to play with too. I might like a fur spread for myself even. But then you might have a better idea about that?"

"I think I can help you with that ma am. Just come back here. We have a number of very fine furs for pleasures at home."

Phil takes her to the rear showroom and has a King sized Lynx spread out with pillows, wrapping Merrith in a huge Lynx and sheared Nutria Seduction Cape. She moans softly with an inhale. Phil lingers close with his arms gently around her. He whispers into her ear ...

"Is this what you had in mind?"

She grips the thick Lynx to her closely and leans back into Phil.

"How did you know?"

"Silly woman." laying her into the spread and deep into the pillows on the couch. Her arms reach around him as he lowers himself over her.

"Oh my yes." is all she can say with Phil slipping her sweater up and fur fondling her fine breasts.

"Pleasures at home can be fine indeed."

Merrith is pulling Phil's pants down while he slips her skirt down. She gasps when his cock is clear. Her thighs spread and Phil thrusts swiftly and deep. Merrith moans with a satisfaction she hasn't had for a very long time. She feels no guilt as her first orgasm sweeps over her shaking body, her thick long blond hair flailing around in the Lynx. Her mind is numb to all but Phil's cock pumping deep inside her tight pussy.

Phil is enjoying Merrith immensely. Her beauty is mesmerizing as she groans and slithers about in the Lynx like a snake to his thrusts. Her enjoyment is complete as she takes his cum pulses deep in her. She's hoping she gets pregnant and she already knows she'll be back often for more. Her husband at his best is a pale fifth place. She will get her son the best for him to ravage his sweet Troy in furs. How can she deny him these same pleasures.

After nearly an hour of screwing, Merrith is sore in ways she has never been.

"Can I come back for more?"

"If you join our Club."

"Really. There's a club?"

"Yes. The Desperate Housewives Fur Club. You agree to buy furs with some regularity and you have certain privileges."

"Can I always have you?"

"If I'm who you want, certainly. We will have to schedule you in."

"I'll start by taking these furs home today. Can you schedule me for soon?"

"How about tomorrow afternoon? I'll eagerly come in especially for you."

"I'll be here."

Merrith is happy as she has ever been and with a guy her son's age yet.

Benny is ravaging Troy into a mindless state of total submission while mom is getting hers. Troy HAS to have more of Benny's cock and fucked in furs. None of her friends have a clue how good this is. Troy belongs to Benny. She is his willing and eager fur slave. The transformation of Troy.

After over an hour of screwing, which is way more than her friends say they get, they dress. Benny takes her home.

When Benny gets home Merrith has the Lynx spread, pillows and Seduction Cape in his room and on his bed. Benny goes crazy and calls Troy.

"Hey baby .. you gotta come over soon as you can."

"What's up?"

"Mom brought home some of the most incredible furs for me that you could ever imagine. Remember what it was like at the fur shop?"

"Yeah?"

"It's that good and then some!"

"I'll be right over."

She doesn't live far away so it isn't long before Troy is at the door. Merrith opens the door.

"Well hi there Troy. Here to see Benny?"

"Yes ma am." she says eagerly.

"Here to play with Benny's new furry toys?" walking her toward Benny's room.

"Uh .. yes ma ma."

"You two have lots of fun."

Troy is nearly undressed by the time she's in Benny's room.

Benny finishes undressing her and they are deep in the Lynx furs screwing passionately. Troy moans and slithers seductively through the furs with Benny screwing her with what he has left from the days intercourse. Benny is astonished at how beautiful Troy is as she wallows in the thick Lynx. She's magnificent in the fading light of day, streaming in the window and illuminating her sweet nude body in the furs.

Merrith listens at the partly opened door with her fingers in her wet pussy. She can get glimpses of the two young lovers making passionate love in the new furs she brought home. She's thinking it's a good thing she'll get hers tomorrow. Otherwise she just might jump her son after Troy leaves. Merrith finally goes back to watching TV, still finger fucking herself. She desperately needs more furs for moments like this.

After Benny is totally spent for the day/night he and Troy are about to leave.

"Hey kids .. take the car. It's too late to be running around." handing Benny the keys.

26

George meets Benny and Troy outside the school on their way home.

"Have fun at the fur shop?"

"Wow George. The furs were incredible. Did you get your new coat taken care of?"

"Yeah. Getting a long North Face parka shell in dark green for the outside."

"That'll be super. You have other furs?"

"Yeah. Getting some more coats and I have a big Cross Fox spread and a few others."

Troy suspects George is screwing his mother but is discrete to not press him on it. She knows his mom is gorgeous and sexy. She can't blame him.

Benny catch a glimpse of his mom going into the fur shop as they are coming close. He doesn't say anything. He and Troy head to his place to screw and George goes home.

George comes in and is in bed with mom first thing. He has mom moaning in orgasm quickly. They now screw an hour or so soon as he gets home. It's what she had wanted when she first got married. Her son now fulfills all her wildest desires and sexual fantasies as they wallow and screw in their mountain of furs.

They make dinner together and George studies while Tanya entertains herself. After a typical and average evening at home they go to bed and make love for another hour or so in the furs until they fall asleep. They sleep together in the same bed every night now. The two sometimes make love first thing in the morning before George is off to school. George is in every way a very good boy for his mother to be proud of.

Merrith can hardly contain herself with Phil's seduction of her. She already knows she wants him to always seduce her first. It's an emotional need from not having it with her husband. It's something Phil loves doing with her. Merrith is so wonderful and sensual in her responses. Phil loves her beauty and graceful responses to his seductions. Once seduced Merrith is wild with her sexual responses. Phil aggressively screws her with wild abandon. The more she gets the more she wants.

"Could you show me more furs Phil? I think I want to get more home furs."

"Yeah. Here is a nice Shadow Fox spread and a matching House coat [actually a Seduction Cape]."

"I'd like to take those with me today."

By the time Merrith gets home from the fur shop Benny has taken Tonya home. She takes all his furs to her room and is wrapped in the Lynx Seduction Cape still warm from her sex at the shop with Phil.

Benny is shocked to see his furs all missing and goes looking for them. He finally ends up in mom's room.

"Mom! What's going on?"

She comes up beside him and begins to undress him. Benny is frozen with anxiety and passions. He's always loved his mom and her incredible beauty. He's soon in the Shadow Fox Seduction Cape and wallowing in mom's bed filled with furs.

Hardly before he realizes it his stiff cock is deep into his mom's wet pussy and he's pummeling mom for all he's worth. His passions unleashed. Merrith is beside herself with her passions. Benny is already fondling her with furs and treating her very seductively like Phil does with her. Her son is a far better lover than his father ever was. She goes wild. They fuck till very late. Seems her son is nearly as fine as Phil and he's just started.

After slacking off as they lay back fur fondling each other .. "Mom .. I still want to have sex with Troy. I hope you don't mind?"

"You had better screw that sweet sex pot. She needs you real bad. Besides I know you are already addicted to her."

"I saw you going into the fur shop earlier today."

"I have a confession. I'm making out at the shop with Phil. He's real good to me and I love having sex with him. I'm addicted to sex with him but I felt the need and I was compelled to have sex with you today for some reason .. I'm not quite sure why but I need to have you often I think. Do you mind?"

"Oh shit mom I love making love with you! But I still love screwing Troy."

When Troy gets home from screwing with Benny her mom, Sella, calls her aside.

"Are you having sex Troy?"

"Uh .. oh my."

"So you are?"

"Yeah mom .. but I'm safe and Benny is so nice to me."

"So it's Benny. What a geek."

'Yeah but what a lover!" smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's real gentle and we do it in his furs. He has lots of furs and I go crazy."

"WOW. I never heard of THAT before. Well I know furs are real sensual but making love in them?"

"Don't want to be mean but you and dad?"

"What do you mean?"

"You can't be getting any mom."

"Don't try and make this about me young girl!"

"I'm getting all I want mom but I'll bet you aren't getting any. I'll bet daddy is though."

"WHAT!?!"

"Come on mom! When he is home he's not interested in you at all. I can see that."

"Well he is awfully busy."

"Yeah right."

"What are you trying to say?"

"You should be taking care of yourself mom."

"You mean cheat on your dad?"

"I sure won't tell. Not if you don't stop Benny and me anyway."

"I couldn't stop you two now anyway. How do you expect me to do that even if I wanted to?"

"Get a fur mom."

"What?"

"Get a fur. Daddy sure won't .. can't do anything about it."

"Just get a fur .. a a a and some guy is just going to sweep me off my feet?" she says in an agitated way.

"Trust me mom. Just go down to the fur shop down the street and get a fur. I'll bet you a fur that you will get it almost instantly in ways you could never imagine. Pllleeeaassee mom. Just go look."

"OK .. OK!! Just to get you off my back .. and yes .. it's OK for you and Benny to have sex. Just be safe about it."

"We are mom. Be sure to go after school when the best sales people are there."

Troy's mom, Sella, is about five nine with a shapely body and long thick dark brown wavy hair. She has kissing lips and a quick smile.

The next day after her Library reading to the kids and a bit of late lunch down the street Sella drops by the fur shop somewhat grudgingly.

Greg comes up to her .. "Hello ma am. Can I help you find a fur?"

"Maybe. My daughter insisted I come by and get a fur after a long .. uh .. discussion."

"Just what kind of fur would you like?"

Sella says in an offhand way "My daughter says if I get a fur I'll most certainly meet a guy instantly."

"Oh .. I see. Fur seduction."

"Yeah .. it's really silly .. though now seeing all these wonderful furs I can see how one could get carries away."

"Some of our customers do .. or so I hear anyway."

Sella is getting turned on by Greg and is involuntarily flashing her killer smile. He knows he has her.

"Would you be willing to try a kind of experiment?"

"What might that be?"

"Let me expose you to some very sensual furs and see if you can keep from thinking sensual thoughts."

"Uh .. I suppose so." getting more aroused by the second.

"Let's go in here." Greg had maneuvered her all the way back to the rear showroom.

"Oh my! This is a super furry room. What a wonderful couch."

"Here .. sit and I'll bring you furs to feel and fondle and let me know if it isn't working."

Sella sits on the fur engulfed couch and Greg has her wrapped in a grand Sable Seduction Cape with a Shadow Fox spread around her. She's buried in deep softness.

"Oh my god! This IS incredibly sensual."

Greg is fur fondling her shoulders, the side of her face and running the Sable through her thick hair standing behind her. Sella lets with a deep sigh and begins gripping and stroking the furs in a sensual manner. Sella is seduced as she leans back in the thick furs on the couch. Greg begins unbuttoning her sweater without resistance and fur fondling her bare chest and breasts. Resistance is, indeed, futile.

"Oh yesss .... please .. yes."

"Do you want me to take you ma am?"

"Oh my yes." pulling down her jeans.

Greg begins helping her to get fully nude in the furs and begins removing his clothes. When his cock springs from his pants Sella gasps, smiles big, lays back and spreads her legs wide.

Sella moans deep and loud with Greg's cock thrust fully into her wanting pussy. Sella is finally getting hers.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers