Houston II Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I mention that I came constantly during this period? Well I did.

He pumped faster. I found his pace unbearably sweet. I came some more.

Then, when I could stand it no longer, he almost, but not quite brought his fucking to a halt. There was only a very gradual movement on his part, and I started to come down from my orgasmic high.

I was about to start working on him when he slid out. I made another of those incoherent sounds that was clearly something like, "Don't take it away."

He didn't. The son of a bitch slid his dick, all slicked up from my juices, into my asshole without a word of warning, rubbing my clit the whole time. I knew that there were no limits to what would happen to me. I mean, he'd been there less than an hour.

I started coming almost as soon as he entered me. Having that strong a sensation was more than I could bear. I'd been reasonably quiet for me at least up until then. I just started screaming. I'm sure my neighbors could hear me. If he didn't know what he'd gotten himself into, he knew now.

It didn't bother him in the least. He seemed to know when I was nearing an orgasm, and stepped up the speed and intensity each time. I lost track. I must have had three of four more. I screamed again when he had his. Only when I heard him groaning did I realize that he'd been silent since he'd entered my bottom. I felt cheated by that. I think then that one of my goals became to get him to make some noise as I 'serviced' him.

"Yes I know I'm grinning, now can I have some of that nice cock of yours before you come in her mouth, please?"

"Sure you can, Norma, he said, and then to Felicia, "Time for the other side, baby."

Felicia relinquished his saliva slickened member, but before Norma could gobble him up, John had a hand behind her back and raised her up, then kissed her. Gradually, Norma found herself pressed tightly against his chest. Her heart was pounding with excitement.

'He's certainly different,' she thought as her tongue dueled with his.

His hands passed over her slight breasts, his palms pausing momentarily to excite her nubbins, now fully engorged with her enlivened blood flow. He felt her chest heave, the intake of a deep breath and its dawdling release. His fingers left her nipples, traveled down over her ribs.

Norma shivered, and goose bumps appeared everywhere.

Felicia, looking on, giggled obscenely.

Norma's breathing became ragged, as she labored for extra oxygen. John's relentless fingers traced circles around her areola, felt them crinkle under the gentle pressure; watched the tension rise in her body; sensed the desire building as her belly pulsated with each feathery touch of his fingers.

Norma moaned, "Fuck me, or suck me. I need to come."

"Degrade yourself for me, first," John said hoarsely. He had never experimented in S&M before and was very curious.


"What do you want me to do?" Norma asked. He might have been wrong, but John thought he detected a subtile relaxation on her part.

"Sit on the floor. Show me how you play with yourself," he said matter of factly, rather as if he'd asked to see she brushed her hair.

He left the room, telling the women he would be right back. Norma sat down on her haunches, and pulled a cushion off the couch as he returned, and then widened her thighs to reveal her cunt to both onlookers.

Felicia seemed as interested in what Norma was about to do as John was.

Norma began masturbating by allowing her fingers massage her very wet slit. Using her other hand, she opened the skin that hid her tiny clit, let her index finger rub lightly around it, then touched it once, shivered and returned her finger to her pussy lips. Her eyes had been closed throughout this procedure, now Norma opened them, seemed to focus on some imaginary fantasy and not John or Felicia.

Her other hand joined the first, alternating long, languid strokes along the sides of her labia. John could see the fluid oozing from her slit.

Norma sent her left hand upward to her small breast, and pinched the stiffened nipple hard. She moaned, then pinched the other nipple as her index finger returned to her clit, which of itself, had grown larger. This time she didn't tease her clit by avoiding direct contact, but seemed to pounce upon it, strumming it, and caused it to inflate to an even greater size.

Two fingers slid into her wetness, and she moaned a little louder. The fingers moved at a faster pace. Norma abandoned her nipples and sent that hand to stimulate her clit even more.

Both Felicia and John knew that Norma was on the cusp of her climax, when the doorbell rang.

Norma froze.

Smiling evilly, John took a twenty from his pocket, and handed it to Norma.

"That's the Pizza delivery. Tell him to keep the change."

Norma looked at the two of them. "Why can't . . ."

"Answer the fucking door!" he yelled.

Cringing from his voice, Norma reached for her kimono, but he stayed her hand.

"No, like that, he said coldly. She looked beseechingly at Felicia, but her erstwhile friend turned away from her. Norma seeing no alternative took the money and felt their eyes on her as she walked to the door, wondering if the pizza delivery man might be a boy or a girl, or a man.

Norma opened the door, managing to hide most of her body behind it. A young man, perhaps seventeen, tall and gawky, with a bad case of acne, stood there gawking at her as he held the pizza box in his hands. She handed him the twenty, and accepted the pizza with one hand, balancing it at its center. She realized he knew she was naked, and said, "Heard the bell as I came out of the shower. No fair peeking, but keep the change."

Norma closed the door with the heel of her left foot and almost fell, but caught her balance and managed to retain possession of the pizza.

"Well done!" John said with a broad smile, as he took the pizza from her and handed it off to Felicia. He embraced Nora, kissed her fiercely, sending his tongue swirling into her mouth, and cupped her cunt at the same time.

Norma felt a surge of unbridled joy race through her system at his sudden kindness. John continued the kiss, fingering her to the orgasm that eluded her with the ringing of the doorbell.

Then, still naked, they all sat down, and ate most of the pizza along with a bottle of Italian red wine that Felicia happened to have on hand. As they finished, and Norma was disposing of the paper plates they'd used, John said, "So Norma, just what size are those tiny tits of yours?"

"I'm a 32 A," she answered, glancing down at them.

"Felicia, what are yours?"

"I'm a 36 C, baby, wanna taste?" She replied cupping them in her hands as if offering them to him.

"C'mere," he said, and Felicia moved quickly to him, "You too, Norma."

With Norma and Felicia standing side by side before him, John got up, had Felicia sit in his place and then placed Norma so that she was standing directly in front of Felicia.

"Kiss her cunt, Felicia."

Felicia looked up, her face inches from Norma's pussy, her breath hot against the others sensitive, damp skin. Norma put her hand on Felicia's head, and Felicia leaned forward, and tenderly kissed the wet pussy before her, and then snaked her tongue upward and over Norma's clit.

With a quiet belch, John viewed the two women.

Norma shivering with longing, bent her knees slightly, and rocked her pelvis forward as if demanding more intensity from Felicia's mouthing.

John reached out and placed a hand on Felicia's shoulder, signaling her to halt, and she did so, causing Norma to moan at the loss of the mouth at her sex. The bed," he said brusquely; and the three moved to the bedroom. The women seemed more relaxed in this environment and smiled coyly at him as they climbed upon the un-made, king-sized bed.


He pulled Norma on top of him, so that she could straddle his mouth. Felicia began plying kisses across his chest, then licked and sucked at his nipples. Norma lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth. Felicia took her sweet time getting down to his rigid cock.

Norma was already grinding her cunt into his mouth, and moaning continuously before she licked his crown thoroughly, then swallowed him.

Through half-lidded eyes, Norma watched as her colleague deep-throated him; taking the entire length of his prick down her throat until her lips mashed against the base of his cock. Then Felicia demonstrated her many capabilities in this art, by sucking him in long, deep strokes.

Felicia stretched out between his legs as she plied his prick, and Norma found herself gazing at Felicia's creamy white ass, so stark when viewed against her deep tan. She was thinking about running her hands over Felicia's luscious looking behind; squeezing it, slapping it, and biting it. And was leaning forward to do just that when John's talented tongue found her clit, and drove her into a frenzy making her come again.

Norma heard a low moan, realized it was hers, and then a crashing surge of pleasure smashed into her. She began to lose control of her body, shaking and grinding her pussy against his face, and then collapsed, rolling off his face and onto her side.

Felicia was still deep-throating him minutes later when Norma recovered. Lying on her side next to them, Felicia looked at her and stopped sucking him. "Looks like he gives good head, eh?" She smiled.

"You bet your ass," Norma replied, and once again thought fleetingly of her friend's stark white cheeks against her tanned body.

"Here, you have a go," Felicia said, handing John's rampart prick over to her.

Norma looked at his glistening cock, wet with Felicia's saliva. His balls loomed huge as they hung between his legs. She glanced up at John as she moved between his legs, and said, "I'm probably not as good at this at Fel is, but I'll do my best."

"That's all a man can ask for," he replied, as she started to suck and lick his hairy balls. Norma thought it the nicest thing anyone had said to her in ages.

Taking one of his sizable testes into her mouth, she thought it filled her mouth with no room to spare. Next to them, Felicia was moaning softly, and fiercely squeezing her breasts.

Norma ejected the testicle from her mouth, raised it a little and licked underneath. He groaned with obvious pleasure; and thus praised, she licked rapidly to his anus, and then back again to draw sensually on the other testicle. She repeated the process over and over until he stopped moaning.

At that point she returned his glistening cock to Felicia, saying, "How long can he go without coming?"

Felicia shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Who knows?" And she promptly dropped her insatiably hungry mouth upon him.

Norma resumed fingering herself, and after generating a mini-orgasm, sent the same fingers into Felicia's cunt, rapidly fingering her until Felicia came too.

****

Argie returned to the sex clinic office only to find it closed for the day. Frustrated and very horny, she called John's number at work and cursed when told he was not available.

"That bastard!" she fumed and needing a form of revenge, dialed Milo's number. "Can you get away?" she said sexily.

"Give me fifteen minutes to wrap up this letter and I'll meet you at our place," he replied.

"The bar?" Argie asked, not sure what 'our place' represented.

"Yeah, the bar," he said and disconnected the line.

He had pissed her off with his casual dismissal, but she needed his cock, and taking care not to break her cell phone for the second time that month, shoved it into her purse and started her car's engine.

*****

It was forty minutes later when Milo strolled into the bar and spotted Argie sitting alone at a booth near the back wall.

Silently, he sat down next to her. The waitress, familiar with his preferred drink, spoke quietly to the bartender, and brought him a scotch and water.

He left the scotch sitting there untouched and stared into Argie's eyes as she told him about her "experience' with Harold. Of course, she left his name out of it, but went into the details without sparing any of them.

For Milo's part, he listened and grew hard, watching Argie's nipples strain against the fabric of her dress. In his mind he could hear her as she reached her first climax under him. Then, with no advance warning, he kissed her hard. She came right back at him with a needful tongue. Milo's hand slipped between them, and began rubbing her belly as their tongues dueled wetly.

Argie pressed herself against him, needing to feel his firm, muscled body against her. His hand left her belly and dropped lower, fondling her pussy through the fabric of her dress. She moaned into his mouth, bit his lip and ground her groin against his hand.

"We need a god damned bed," he gasped, as their mouths parted. A string of saliva hung from her lower lip until Argie absently flicked at it with her tongue and broke the strand in two.

"Uh-huh," Argie moaned, in obvious agreement.

"Yours or mine?" he asked.

"Mine," she moaned, "I want that son-of-a-bitch to find us together."

"I don't think that's the best idea you ever had, but I'm game if you are. Now, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"The kids, what about the kids?" he asked.

"Shit! The kids! We can't. Your place then, but let's hurry!"