How? 02 Incest

Story Info
Lissa's torment continues with a twist.
2.1k words
4.25
43.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the Incest route chapter two to Lissa's story. Please follow my Author page if you wish to find chapter one. Fetish chapter two to follow.

All characters are above 18 years of age. All feedback is welcome, good and bad, it is only through feedback we can improve. That said, I hope you enjoy...

<<<>>>

Lissa couldn't believe her ears, round two? Her ordeal wasn't over? She watched in stunned silence as Stacy pulled the memory card from the camera and slotted it into a nearby laptop. She could see that Outlook was open, an email prepared.

"Y...you said you wouldn't..."

"Once we're done here, but I need to make sure you stay compliant." Stacy grinned. Even as she was standing there, power over her former boss she couldn't help but touch herself, the thrill too exciting not to.

Lissa was starting to squirm, but this time due to another reason. The wine had not only clouded her head, but filled her bladder...

"Please..." she almost whispered, afraid for the response, "Please, I need to go.." and she nodded to what looked like the bathroom door.

Stacy grinned mischievously sending a chill down Lissa's spine. "OK, I'm not THAT fucked up, besides, you can freshen up before he arrives!"

"He?" Lissa asked as Stacy straddled her once again to undo the ties on her wrists.

"You'll find out soon enough." Stacy said, "He's my other little toy." And just before getting off she ground her wet, bald pussy into Lissa's mouth once again. Stacy bit her bottom lip and almost had to force herself off her former boss. "Go, and when you come back you are to stand in the doorway and watch. He knows you might be here, but I want you to wait like a good girl until I'm ready for you."

The almost ordering tone from Stacy had Lissa nodding compliance to her tormentor before she could stop herself. Almost running she made it to the bathroom just in time. When she was done, realising for the first time that she didn't know where her clothes were, she waited by the door to the living room as ordered, in the dark.

She could hear voices, Stacys and a man's, when her eyes became accustomed to the low light she saw that there were two figures on the sofa to the side. She works fast! Lissa thought when she realised that the man was already in just his shirt, sitting back, blindfolded. Stacy was on her knees in front of him, his sizeable cock in her mouth.

This man was still not Brent, she could make that much out, but all else was too lost in the darkness. Lissa could hear the slurping noises coming from Stacy as she sucked on the man's cock. Lissa didn't like her body's aroused reaction. She was being kept captive here, by a psycho ex-employee with a grudge, forced to watch her suck a stranger off and she was getting turned on!!

The man had his hands in Stacy's hair, holding her face to his dick moaning at her to suck it harder, lick his balls and squeeze them. Lissa's pussy throbbed with every order he gave, but she forced her hands to her sides and not letting them travel to her pussy or breasts.

"Fuck baby, Fuck!" The man groaned as Stacy sat up, pulling his cock from her mouth with a 'pop' sound. she got up on the sofa with him and straddled his waist. Lissa stared as the young girl sunk her body down on what seemed to be a VERY thick shaft, both of them groaning as he stretched her open.

Stacy pressed her small breasts and hard nipples into the man's mouth as she rode him hard and fast. Lissa watched as the man's hands went to grip her tight round ass, fucking her harder, thrusting up with her downward motions on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum Stacy!!" the man cried out, shoving up harder than before, Stacy grinding down as she screamed her own orgasm, feeling full to the brim by his pulsating dick. Almost as soon as he had pumped the last of his cum deep inside her, Stacy climbed off, gripping the base of his very sticky shaft.

"Did you take the pills like I asked baby?" She panted, stroking the man's cock slowly. Lissa noticed that it remained perfectly hard.

"Yeah baby, I don't wanna waste a second with you on down time, not when it's so hard to get away from the wife!"

So he was married then? Lissa thought.

"Good boy, keep your blindfold on and you can get your surprise!" And with that, Stacy motioned for Lissa to come into the room. Lissa stood frozen still, her heart racing. She shook her head. Stacy raised an eyebrow, motioned toward the email sitting ready on the laptop and motioned again for Lissa to join her.

Lissa looked at the laptop, then back to Stacy. She had no choice... Slowly she stepped over to the sofa, she could smell sex in the air. Looking down she saw that the man's cock was still throbbing, slick with his and Stacy's cum and oozing some more of his own.

Stacy stood behind Lissa, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. Lissa let out a soft moan, wanting more than anything for her body to stop enjoying the young girl's touch so damned much! Stacy whispered into her ear,

"Suck him clean. Suck that beautiful cock clean from our cum and I'll consider letting you go, if he does too..."

Lissa's knees went weak. She was being told what to do and her body was craving to respond. Her mind was yelling at her not to, but Stacy's hands on her body and the thick cock in front of her was too much. Her body won over and before she knew it she was on her knees.

She sucked the stranger's thick cock into her mouth in one swift motion, tasting Stacy on him as well as the slight saltiness of his own cum. She slurped it down as much as she could, hating how much she loved tasting Stacy on this man. In no time at all the man had his hands in her hair now, thrusting slightly into her sucking mouth. Telling her what he wanted her to do.

Lissa's mind was reeling, she wanted to do as she was told, to please this man, but why? She was being forced by the girl now sucking on her nipples, blackmailed into this. But as she felt the man's thick cock pulsate in her mouth, heard him groan in the pleasure that she was providing her body tingled.

"Get on top of him!" Stacy ordered her in her ear.

"You said I just had to suck him..." Lissa replied, her eyes wide, but her body was already standing up. Stacy ran two fingers between her smooth lips, dipping them inside her wet pussy. Her body was ready to accept the stranger's cock even if she wasn't.

Almost in a trance Lissa stepped forward to straddle the stranger. Now she was so close he looked kind of familiar, but she didn't have a chance to dwell on that. Stacy was guiding her down on the man's cock. She felt the soft, fat head press against her hole and gasped when it penetrated her. Filling her up, sliding inside in one swift motion.

When her body had swallowed the entire length of the man's shaft she bit her bottom lip. She'd not felt this full in a long time! Without needing to be asked, Lissa started fucking the stranger on the sofa. Riding him harder and faster. She could feel him thrusting with her, shoving himself deeper inside her with each thrust. His hands were now groping her bouncing breasts.

Lissa wondered where Stacy had gone, but soon realised she was on her knees licking the man's balls as she rode him. Stacy's tongue then travelled up and Lissa gasped again as she felt it around her ass, sliding inside. She was too into fucking the stranger to do anything but enjoy the feeling of Stacy's tongue in her ass.

Suddenly Lissa felt a humming near where Stacy's tongue had been, just before her ass was filled with a long thin vibrator. Lissa screamed out loud as she came hard over the man's thrusting cock, the vibe in her ass too much. The man groaned as her pussy clamped down on his cock and he felt the vibrations through her body.

Stacy was goading them both on, telling the man to fuck Lissa harder, make her squirt, as she now held the video camera, getting it all on film.

"You ready for your real surprise baby?" Stacy called out.

Still fucking the man grunted, "This hot slut isn't it?"

"Oh it gets better, baby." Stacy grinned. "On the count of three, remove your blindfold! One, two..."

The man whipped his blindfold off just as Stacy turned the lights on. He looked at the woman he was fucking harder than ever, a woman who was screwing him in front of his girlfriend with a vibrator up her ass. "Oh my fucking God!!!"

Lissa, still riding, biting her bottom lip, looked at the face of the man in the light, "Shit! No! Oh shit! Jason!?"

"Sis? What the hell is going on?" Jason stared open mouthed at his younger sister, a sheen of sweat on her body, her nipples begging to be sucked, his cock buried deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

Lissa sat there, full to bursting with her brother's cock, continuous vibrations in her ass from the toy Stacy had slid in there. She didn't know what to do. Her head was screaming at her to get off, yelling that this was wrong, but her body had not been this satisfied in too long. Besides, her brother was not moving to get her off either...

Stacy circled them, the camera still running. "See, Lissa, I knew you were fucked up. There you are, sitting on your brothers cock and all you can think about is how you just want to finish right? Do it, fuck your brother, he has a beautiful thick cock doesn't he? He can make you squirt..."

"Lissa..." Jason started, "we shouldn't..." But even as he tried to move, it only made his cock rub against the vibe in his sister's ass.

"I know... I know... But, oh god..." Lissa replied, sliding up and down a little on her brother's rock hard shaft. Stacy stepped over to her, pinched her nipples, then leant in and kissed her hard. Lissa's body responded and kissed her ex-employee back. The sight of this made Jason's cock give an involuntary throb and he grabbed his sisters ass once again.

Stacy pulled away, somewhat reluctantly from the kiss, "You both want this, do it." She grinned, "Besides, I now have you two fucking on tape. You Jason have cheated on your wife with me and your sister. Finish this now and you can have it."

Jason looked pleadingly at his sister, "Lissa, I...." But deep down he knew that the tape wasn't the only reason he wanted to continue, his sister was a great fuck!

Lissa's head was swirling, if she had not have consumed so much wine she knew she could think straight. As it was, she was stuffed with a glorious, thick cock and a vibrator in her ass that just wouldn't quit. Her body reacted for her and started fucking her brother once again.

Stacy almost squealed with delight as brother and sister started their fucking once again. She stood, transfixed, fingering her tight, wet pussy as Lissa and Jason rode each other for all they were worth.

Lissa screamed again when Jason sucked on her over sensitive nipples, thrusting into her, biting her softly. "Oh god, it's gonna happen again!" She leaned back on her brother's knees, her pussy stuffed as she came hard. She convulsed over and over as orgasm after orgasm rocked through her until she felt the the familiar feeling.

One last scream and Lissa's pussy squirted all over her brother's chest. That was too much for Jason to take and he cried out his own orgasm, spurting his hot, thick cum deep into his sister's pussy. Brother and sister panted, groaned and screamed as their orgasms merged, Stacy capturing it all on film.

They ended, collapsed against each other on the sofa, Jason's cock still hard and still buried deep inside his sister. Lissa was exhausted, her body not allowed to fully calm down thanks to the vibe in her ass and the fact her brother was still hard and impaling her.

Stacy screamed out her own orgasm right there next to them, a look of sheer exhilaration on her face.

What the hell are we going to do? Lissa thought...