How a Housewife Become a Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
My journey from an Indian housewife to a high class whore.
1.1k words
3.09
61.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Heena, I am 25 year old married woman, I live in Gurgaon in India. I am one of the horniest and hottest callgirl you can get in Gurgaon. Today I am going to tell you about my journey from a decent indian housewife to a high class callgirl. But before I start, I would like to tell you about me and my husband. I am 5.6, slim, fair with a figure of 27-35-28. I got married to Siddharth when I was 23, it was a love marriage. He was 3 year senior to me in my engineering, we started dating in college only and then I got married to him after 3 years of dating. Siddharth is 5.11, well build, fair guy; he is a guy for whom every lady dreams of.

After engineering he did his mba and then started a call center business in Gurgaon. The business ran smoothly for 2 years but then an overseas client did a fraud and we came in a hell lot of debt, the loan EMIs started to pile up and we ran out of money and the business got shutdown. We went to many banks and financing services but everyone refused to invest. But one day he got call from one of his old friend Akaash told him that he can invest 1 million dollars in his business but he wants me to be his permanent mistress. Siddharth told me what Akaash had said to him and told me that 1 million is a huge amount and he want me to be Akaash's mistress and it is final. I told him it is not possible and I am not going to do it, we argued for many hours but finally he won and I agreed to do it.

He dropped me in front of Akaash's house next evening and went home, at home before coming he told me what to wear, how to behave and all that. I was wearing a black and red short dress, black high heels with full makeup and red lipstick. I was very afraid, my legs were trembling while going inside Akaash's house. I rang the doorbell, he opened the door and said "Hi Bhabhi" (bhabhi means sister in law in hindi), he had cunning smile on his face as if he had finally got what he had wanted for a long time. He was wearing shorts and t-shirt. I went inside his house and sat on the sofa, I was still very afraid, so I was not even trying to look up and was staring at the floor. He came and said next to me told that he was waiting for this day for a very long time. He said from now onwards daily, either I had to come on his place or he will visit mine then he put his hand on my thigh and start rubbing my it slowly.

He put his lips on my neck and started licking it then he started kissing my lips while his hand has gone from my thighs to my g-string. I also started feeling wet, he but his hand on my pussy and start rubbing it, I slowly opened my legs as if I am welcoming him to go further. He inserted 2 fingers inside my pussy and started finger fucking me after 2-3 minutes he stood up and told me to come up stares in his bedroom. I followed him like a slave to his bedroom, my fear was all gone and I was desperate to get fucked. As soon as we entered his bedroom I pushed him on the bed and went near him and started undressing him like a cocky hungry whore. He started laughing and help me in getting his clothes off. As soon as his short went down I put my lips on his cock, it was about 9 inch long and very juicy to suck. While I was sucking his cock he removed his t-shirt and put his hand on my head and started face fucking me.

After 5 minutes I stood up and went on the bed he came and undressed me and started licking my pussy. I started moaning like a mad bitch in a very loud voice. Actually Siddharth does like to give oral so it was the first time I was getting licked down there. He liked me for couple of minutes but tell you frankly I came 3 times in that time. After that he put condom on his dick and told me to bend over like a bitch as I was behaving like one. I did so he put his dick on my pussy and pushed it inside in a hard thrust and started fucking me really hard, as I was already over because of the oral he gave me, I was not in a mood to get fucked but he was not listening to me, he kept fucking me after few minutes it started hurting me inside and I started crying and was telling him to stop as it was really hurting me but he said that I am his whore and he will stop whenever he wants.

He fucked me for 15 minutes and I kept crying nearly the whole time he was doing so. After 15 minutes in stopped and lie-down near me on the bed. He told me that don't cry and it is just the starting, this is going to happened to me daily, day and night from now onwards. He said, he had invested 1 million dollars in me and from now onwards not only him but all his friends, guest and business partners are going to use me and I am a public property now, a public property own by him but used by public know to him.

After 1 hour he woke me up and told me that he is exhausted so I had to first suck him and the jump over him. I started sucking him and after 5 minutes he told me to come over him and put his dick inside my pussy and started jumping. I put condom on his dick and sat over him and took his dick inside and start jumping after 20 minutes he came. Then he told me to clean him up and take some rest.

Next morning around 8:30 I got a call from Siddharth to come down stairs, as he was there to pick me up. As I was putting my clothes on, Akaash woke up and asked me where I am going. I told him Siddharth is here to pick me and I am going home. He told ok I can go for now but he will give me a call in afternoon and I have to visit one of his friend in vasant kunj and make him happy and then direct come to his place from there.

Continued to part 2...