How Cara Learned to Stop Worrying Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phlight
phlight
23 Followers

"Kiss me," he breathed. I was surprised. He was usually quite silent as he neared orgasm; an actual phrase, how could I refuse? My mouth found his and I licked his tongue as though it was the cock in my hands. He was a little less skillful in the extremity of his pleasure and couldn't seem to focus on the kiss at all; he began to make small noises into my mouth which made me want to come all over again. I felt a hot spurt of cum hit my palm, followed by another and another. There was too much for me to hold and it began to drip back down the side of his cock, pooling on his body.

He was still coming and we were still kissing when there was a loud bang from the opposite end of the car (thank the dubious sexual activity deity it was not our end, although my mostly naked body was facing the door that had just slid open). Keiji's reaction time was not quite up to par; I broke our kiss to push my boobs into my sweater. I had time to pull it and my skirt back into position, but didn't have time to put my bra into place. And then there was my hand covered with cum and his messy cock. He had said he would take care of it, but he was still in a bit of a daze. Only one thing to do. I bent down to his cock, licking him off as quickly as possible.

"Ahhhh," he moaned, sounding as if the sensation was a bit too much for him so soon after his orgasm. It wasn't the most thorough job and there was no getting it out of his pubic hair, but it had to be better than smearing half a load all over the inside of his pants.

"Keiji, your zipper," I hissed, seeing the conductor begin to move down the aisle toward us. As he started to pull himself together I looked at my hand, thinking of the obvious solution. But no, there was no way I was going to eat that much cooling jizz out of my own hand. Something in the pregnancy nausea zone of my brain told me it would not go down well. I shoved my hand behind my back, trying not to touch the seat or my shirt. Nope, not suspicious at all. I heard Keiji's zipper go up at the last possible second.

As the conductor approached with a smile, we tried to act natural even though my companion was still trying to catch his breath, obviously sweaty around his hairline, and an interesting shade of pink in the face.

"Lovely day to get out of the city," he said, reaching for Keiji's ticket. His brow furrowed slightly as looked closer at the passenger. He collected my ticket as well and seemed to hesitate before stamping them both and handing them back to me. "Have a nice day," he said, not meeting my eyes. As he banged open the sliding door next to our seats, the strong smell of sex in our little row hit me -- my pussy, his semen.

"We are so busted," I said, not sure whether to be anxious or amused.

"Naaah," he said. "It's fine. He stamped them. Here, you can use this." He pulled a handkerchief out of his back pocket.

"That would've been nice a minute ago, smooth operator! No, this is beyond a hanky now. I'll see you in a few," I said, slipping my boots on my bare feet and grabbing my tights out of the seat back. I headed toward the bathroom, my hand clenched to hide its contents.

As I passed the man in the suit, he raised his eyebrows and rattled a newspaper resting on his lap.

"Encore?" he asked in a polite voice.

I hurried into the bathroom without answering, stifling nervous laughter. I cleaned up and got redressed, fixed my hair with my fingers, then spent a few moments psyching myself up to walk back past the apparent witness to my first...no, second...or technically my third act of semi-public sex. I wasn't sure what stunned me more -- the fact that I had done it or the fact that I had done it and didn't regret it at all. I exited the tiny room and breezed past the stranger with a small smile on my face . When I got back to our row, Keiji was out cold, leaning against the window with his arms crossed tight over his chest.

"Typical," I said, and reached for my Kindle. Only a couple more hours until it was time to Meet the Parents. I hoped I was ready.

phlight
phlight
23 Followers