How Cara Learned to Stop Worrying Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phlight
phlight
23 Followers

"Ahhh, the light of a thousand suns!" Keiji cried, clapping his hands over his eyes.

"Should I start calling you Edward? Ugh, nevermind. That's my dad's name. Maybe Lestat. Get in here already, would you? The water's warm and I'm cold," I said.

He stepped in and closed the door, sticking his face directly in the spray.

"And I want you to finish what you started," I added. He moved through the spray to where I stood shivering against the wall and ran his hands up and down my goosepimpled arms. He slid them around to stroke my clavicles (making me shiver more) and down to trace the globes of my breasts. He drew a slow spiral on each with his index fingers, moving toward their centers before lifting his hands away.

"I think you started it," he murmured, bending to lick the water drops hanging from my puckered nipples. He gave each a good, strong suck as he moved his hand back between my legs.

"Mmmm, yes," I growled, pushing down to meet his long fingers. Sex in a shower can be tricky with the water washing lube away, but I was so turned on that it wasn't an issue. He pressed into my clit with the heel of his palm, rubbing the top of my pussy in a circular motion while rocking two fingers in and out of me. He also never let up on my breasts. I was in heaven and deliberately worked not to come, trying to extend the experience a few minutes longer than usual. He was always a surprise to me, though, and my efforts would be in vain. He pulled his middle finger out of me and replaced it with his pinky and ring, totalling three fingers in my pussy...and then slipped his middle finger farther back, pressing subtly on my anus. He paused, looking up at me from one nipple, the question in his eyes.

"Do it, please do it," I said, aroused beyond inhibition or embarrassment. He pressed harder. His finger, slick from my pussy, slipped in to the middle of the second joint. He didn't try to go deeper but began to rotate it slowly, and then pulled almost all the way out. I came when he penetrated my ass again, bearing down on all four fingers and grabbing his wrist to hold his arm in place. I made a deep, guttural noise as every muscle down there gripped his fingers -- the feeling was overpowering and I was only able to bear it for ten seconds or so before I pushed his face and hand away from me. I leaned back against the wall, trying to regain control of my body, my pussy and ass spasming. He rinsed his hand under the water and massaged his wrist.

"Was that the first time you've had something in your ass?" he asked after I calmed down.

"No, but I've only ever done it to myself, not often. I wasn't sure if I liked it," I said, feeling shy now.

"Uhhh. I'd say it's pretty clear that you like it."

"You're just obsessed with putting your dick in there," I said, stepping forward to warm myself in the water and putting my arms around his hips.

"What, a guy mentions anal sex twice and he's obsessed?"

"It's a slippery slope."

Speaking of slippery, I decided to return the favor with some oral, which always seemed to pull the strongest orgasms from him. I slid my wet body down the front of his, my hands stroking over his ass and down the backs of his legs, ending up on my knees. He bit his lower lip in anticipation, fascinated as I took the head of his cock between my lips. I bobbed up and down a few times hands free to warm him up before taking his shaft in one hand so I could plant small kisses down the length of him. When I reached his balls I gave them a quick swipe with my tongue, causing them to twitch and him to gasp in surprise. I spent the rest of the blowjob licking up and down the underside of his cock, sometimes rubbing my soft lips across the head, sometimes rubbing all of him over my mouth, my chin, my cheeks, paying attention to his facial expressions to note where he was feeling the most sensitive that day. When his chest started to hitch with labored breath as he approached the point of no return I patted his glans onto my tongue, pumping him at the base of his cock. His eyes rolled to the ceiling and his knees bent as a thick jet of cum shot out, some going in my mouth but most arcing over my face into my hair. The next few spurts splashed against my nose, cheek and chin. He looked back at me as his orgasm let up, an extremely satisfied smile on his face. I gave him a few more soft sucks to bring him down.

"Oh, fuck. That looks awesome," he said, rubbing some of his cum off my face.

"How can you still have so much left in there after last night?" I asked, standing up. He continued cleaning me off.

"If you had felt that you'd know my tanks are completely depleted now. I think I almost passed out. Your hair is gonna need some shampoo, sorry."

"Oh yeah, you look really sorry," I said, kissing him. "Like how that tastes?"

"Mm, needs something. Pineapple juice?" he said, kissing back.

"The hot water's going to run out." I reached for the bottle of shampoo. "And I think my brother is supposed to be here for brunch."

"I still have no idea what time it is," Keiji muttered, soaping his pits and crotch.

By the time we dressed and made our way upstairs the house was a whirlwind of activity -- Einstein was jumping all over Anne and whining for her attention, Casey and Evan were talking animatedly about Call of Duty, Mom was barking orders at Dad to put the orange juice in a pitcher, set the table, don't forget to flip the French toast!

At first no one seemed to notice us, but then Anne spotted me and ran over, Einstein hot on her heels. He diverted to Keiji when he reached us.

"Cara, oh my goodness! Your mom told us as soon as we got here! I can't believe it!" she said, bouncing up and down as she hugged me. I was relieved to get out of breaking the news again. "He's so cute," she whispered in my ear. I smiled, even more relieved to have someone simply happy for me. Then she turned to Keiji who was still tussling with the dumb dog.

"Hi," he said. He attempted to shake her hand and Einstein got in the way. Anne laughed and waved instead.

"I'm really glad to meet someone that Einstein likes as much as me. Silly guy," she said.

"He's a good judge of character," I said.

Casey approached us next, his handsome face all smiles. He gave me a big, tight hug and then patted my belly gently before turning to Keiji. I was surprised to see a grave expression on my boyfriend's face as he met my brother's eyes. Then he took a deep bow, his arms at his sides. Casey looked at me, panicked. As Keiji hit the lowest point of the bow he couldn't hold it in anymore and I saw his shoulders start to shake.

"Keiji!" I admonished, unable to stop myself from joining his laughter.

"Hajimemashite, Keiji desu." It would have been a better joke if he could've kept his delivery mirth-free.

"Oh my god, what did he say?!" Casey asked me, still unsure. Keiji popped up, a stupid grin on his face.

"What's up, Casey," he said, sticking out a hand. "I'm sorry man, I had to."

"Dude," Casey said, shaking his head and taking Keiji's hand. "I thought Cara set me up."

"I would never," I protested.

Mom walked into the living room, one hand on her hip and the other brandishing a spatula.

"Are you kids ready to eat?" Einstein bolted into the kitchen as soon as the last word was out of her mouth. "Better hurry before Steiny gets it all."

As I walked past her she patted me on the butt.

"Hey," I said.

"You get first dibs, skinny-minny. You're eating for two now."

I smiled, feeling more at ease. Food is my mom's language of love; if she wants to feed you, you're in her good graces. I hugged her and she rocked me back and forth. Simple, deep contentment.

phlight
phlight
23 Followers