How Carol Got Her Groove Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers

Carol screamed like a teeny-bopper getting her cherry popped. She had been about to warn Jerome to be gentle with her when he slammed his pole balls deep in one brutal lunge. Carol felt like she had just lost her virginity, not only had it been almost a decade since anything besides her fingers had been up her tight cunt but her ex-hubby's penis had been 6 inches around and a little bigger than a sharpie around. Carol had been satisfied with him; she had only had a couple men before her ex-husband Paul and thought he had a big penis.

Carol realized now she had been wrong. Jerome's swollen pole was 8 steel hard inches and just as thick as Paul. Jerome was sliding into parts of her pussy that Paul had never touched and stretching her long unused pussy almost painfully around his thick black member. Jerome was touching parts of carol that had only been touched twice before, during childbirth.

Initially Jerome's pricks invasion of Carol's micro-pussy was painful and Carol screamed out "FUCK! Slow down and be gentle with me. It's been a long time."

Jerome did not slow or let up. "I don't do gentle bitch!" Jerome responded slamming into the gasping housewife and leaning down to lick the sweat off her glistening face. He got an evil glint in his eye and then did back off and slow down "although, your little boy doesn't want to hurt his mother. If you tell me how much mommy wants her son's dick I might be nicer. "

Carol had forgotten about Jerome's sick fantasy but now she felt shame as her pussy flooded in response to him pretending to be her son. Even though he was a huge black man and couldn't possibly be her son he was unlocking a fetish that Carol had never acknowledged or accepted and it was kicking her already high libido into overdrive.

"Oh fuck yes, mommy has wanted your cock for so long but you are a big boy now. Go slow. Feel how mommy's pussy stretches around your big tool? That's it you are going to make your mommy cum" Carol said as Jerome slid his black rod in and out of the white mother's obscenely stretched vagina.

Carol had always enjoyed sex with her ex-husband and he was usually able to get her off before he came. She had never had a big dick before though, and as Jerome's fat prick probed her insides she was beginning to realize that sex could feel better than she had ever imagined.

"Get on your hands and knees, mommy. I want you to really feel me" Jerome said as he helped the mother get into the doggy style position, facing the door. Her jiggling tits bounced together as she moved. Jerome stood behind Carol taking in the fit woman's wide and curved bubble butt and her fat pussy below it dripping her juices onto the mattress.

"Damn, I still can't believe a little woman like you got such a big booty" Jerome remarked giving Carol's ass a slap that sent the flesh rippling. He dug his hands into the pillowy softness of Carol's ass and slid his Johnson deep into her hot box. The bedroom filled with the sound of Jerome's pelvis smacking into the round globes of Carol's smooth ass.

The mother was having the time of her life, she was drunk and horny. The fantasy of fucking her son was making her extra horny and she was finally getting the pounding she had wanted for too many years. Her long red hair hung along her sweaty, glistening body and stuck to her face as she pushed back to meet the thrusts of the grunting black stud pounding her pussy from behind. Carol had not realized sex could feel this good; her ex Paul had never filled her so completely, penetrated her so deeply, or stretched her cunt so exquisitely. She was a size queen who had never had a big dick and now the one pounding into her needy pussy was driving her towards the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

"Fuck me! Pound that mommy pussy you dirty big-dicked motherfucker! Pound it baby, how does your prick feel now that it's jammed back in the cunt it came from?" Carol yelled losing herself to her lover's fantasy.

"Fuck yeah mommy! I love fucking this juicy pussy, it feels so good wrapped around my python. Use that pussy to massage me mama! Squeeze my cock with your twat!" Jerome said as he grabbed a big handful of her copper locks and yanked her head back forcing her to arch her torso up. This thrust her tits out and they went crazy, the two firm titties flew around in circles and her pink nipples were incredibly erect stretching a full inch from her deep pink areola. Jerome leaned down and bit Carol's shoulder as he felt his balls tingling with his impending orgasm.

Jerome's dirty talk and his rough treatment of her brought Carol to the brink. Thinking of her son banging into her wet pussy and feeling Jerome's bite sent her over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm. She started screaming and convulsing on the end of Jerome's thick log. She became an incoherent mess for a full minute as she gasped and jerked herself around on Jerome's prick.

"Fuck Yes. Pound your mother, hurt me Brad! Beat my poor twat with your huge dick. Fuck your mom Brad! Pound the pussy you came out of!" Carol screamed out now fully engrossed in her role and pretending it was her eldest son's cock plugging her pussy. Carol gasped and struggled for breath as her pussy continued to spasm and gush juices around Jerome's pistoning prick.

"Aaaarrghh! Take it momma; take my son sperm down into your womb. You slut mommy, feel me fill you with cum!" Jerome screamed as he pulled her up to meet his deepest thrust and rope after rope of thick cum filled the condom to almost bursting. Jerome collapsed to the side as the force of his orgasm drained him completely. Carol stayed in the doggy position, beads of sweat dripping off her heavy hanging tits as she panted and slowly regained her breath. As she opened her eyes she looked through the door in front of her and could not believe what she saw.

There, standing just inside the light cast by the bedroom was the boy she had just envisioned filling her pussy. Her eldest son Brad stood there staring at her with eyes glazed over with lust. His pants were around his ankles and he gripped his slowly deflating prick. Drops of cum dripped from the large bell end of his dong. Carol felt her pussy spasm a few final times as she took in the sight.

Brad had been too engrossed in the torrid fucking between his mother and her new lover to notice that he had stepped out of the shadows and into the light. His mother had turned to face him when she had assumed the doggy position and he loved the way she looked as she got roughly dicked. He had started to fantasize that it was him not Jerome pounding into his busty mother. When Carol began actually calling out his name as she climaxed he came powerfully onto the carpet. As he came down from his orgasm and stared at his mother's gently swaying udders. He looked up to see her eyes locked on his with a look of shock, and a little lust, etched on her face. Brad suddenly realized he was caught and he was terrified. He quickly pulled up his pants and fled to the safety of his room.

To Be Continued...

I welcome comments but please try to be constructive with criticism. If you like it let me know. The next chapter returns to Carol teasing her son one-on-one, although Jerome and Carol continue role-playing later in the story as well. Thanks for reading!

chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers
12