How Carol Got Her Groove Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers

"Unggghhh" Brad could not prevent the groan from escaping his lips. His mother had just given him more pleasure than he knew was possible. Carol clearly heard him and her eyes widened in alarm as she knew Jerome had. She quickly swallowed the small amount of her son's cum in her mouth and grabbed Jerome's head shoving his face into her bulging titties preventing him from turning his head. She started pounding Jerome's prick again, hoping to distract him. However the moment her heavy tits swung away from his face he asked, "What the hell was that noise?"

"I think Brad was peeking and... well, he most have peaked," Carol panted as she lowered her sweaty flushed body onto his impaling monster. She saw that Brad had disappeared. She wiped some of her son's cum off her face and into her mouth as she began to bounce up and down faster.

"Shit, I knew he must be hearing us but he was watching us? Damn your son watching while I bone you, that's fucking hot!" Jerome said increasing the speed he raise and lowered the slick busty mother and raising himself up to deeply penetrate the curvy women's wet twat. It didn't take long before he was bathing her insides in creamy spunk.

As Carol drifted off to sleep next to Jerome later that night she realized she had crossed another line with her son. Now there was only one real barrier left to cross and once she and Brad crossed it this would be incest by anyone's definition. Jerome had encouraged her to tell Brad he could keep watching and she had pretended to argue with him until he convinced her. In reality she had given Brad permission weeks ago. Her workouts with Brad were almost as good as the roleplaying sessions with Jerome. All those roleplaying sessions had also opened Carol's eyes a little, just because society deemed something wrong didn't mean that it was wrong. Carol had to admit that she wanted to feel her son's big cock inside her. She had become a size-queen on Jerome's thick shaft and now she craved even bigger. Brad possessed the longest, thickest, and most perfectly sculpted penis she had ever seen. She wanted her son to touch places within her that had not been touched since she had given birth.

*

Next chapter is Saturday Morning Workout and the teasing will finally lead to something. Busy season for me outside writing stories so it might take a while for me to post but it should please all the pure incest fans. Thanks for reading and please leave comments!

chaospez
chaospez
168 Followers
12