How Carol Got Her Groove Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chaospez
chaospez
169 Followers

Brad's manhood was stretched along his left leg and the dampening fabric of his shorts clung tightly to it. The smooth head was clearly visible beneath his shorts, Carol could even see where it peeked out of his foreskin, the thick round shaft pulsed visibly with his heartbeat. Carol had already glimpsed Brad and knew he was better hung than his father but the thick tube now so clearly displayed to Carol shocked her. She assumed boy's inherited their penis sizes from their fathers but her hubby had a 6 inch penis at its hardest. Brad's looked to be well over 8 inches and not yet fully erect. As she watched it lurched with his exertion. It pulsed and throbbed with his heart as he strained against the machine. His effort was sending blood pumping through the organ and as Carol stared it seemed to grow just a little thicker and a bit longer with every pulse of his heart.

"... and adding flexibility as well as strength. It really helps me with swim strokes but it tightens and strengthens the whole torso so it should help you. ready to give it a try?" Brad asked. Looking at his mom he saw her gaze locked on his cock. She had a hungry look in her eyes and her plump, constantly moist lips were parted widely. She looked as if she might start drooling in a moment.

"Mom, hello? You ready to give it a try?" Brad asked again as he waved his hand in front of his mother's lusty gaze. Carol broke out of her trance and blushed deeply realizing she had been caught.

"Of course honey." Carol replied trading places with her son on the machines chair. The exercise was similar to rowing, and just like when someone first tries to row a boat, Carol found out that it looked far easier then it actually was. Brad held back a chuckle as his mom's left arm wrenched the machine forward but the left went nowhere. She kept trying to achieve a smooth motion but was an uncoordinated mess. The benefit to Brad was her chest was thrust out and her flailing arms and twisting torso caused her big motherly melons to swing about and crash into each other. One breast even flew up and hit her in the face right before she gave up, letting her arms settle back and panting. Sweat dripped from her mussed hair to land on her rigid nipple straining against the spandex top that had valiantly held in her sweater puppies during her contortions. Brad's eyes were drawn again to the sopping wet hot pink shorts that were molded to Carol's dripping, steaming center of womanhood. As Brad happily drank in this vision he realized something had changed since their first gym encounter. Last time he had just been able to make out her bushy pubic hair but now he saw that only the shadow of a thin strip of pubic hair above her lewdly displayed loins remained.

"My mom trims her pussy!" Brad thought excitedly.

"Mom did you listen to a word I said? Sorry but that was terrible," Brad said chuckling.

"Well you made it look so easy but it isn't honey," an exasperated Carol responded. Her eyes were drawn to her son's horse-like cock now well over nine inches long. She batted her eyes and pouted, "Could we do it together honey? I think I might learn that way, but just watching I will never get the motion right."

Carol stood up and pointed to the seat. Brad hesitated, unsure of what she meant. When it finally dawned on him that his stacked big-bootied mother was asking to sit on his lap the thought made his dick lurch. He immediately sat down and the quick movement caused his dick to escape the confines of his leg and again form the main pole of his trouser tent. Before he could readjust himself his sweaty mother slid into his lap.

Carols shorts felt hot, damp, and greasy as she slid firmly onto his lap. The mother's soft, meaty buttocks pressed firmly against her son's rigid pole as she leaned back. He inhaled her scent as a heady mix of shampoo, deodorant, sweat, and another smell that Brad was barely familiar with: the sweet musky aroma of an aroused female. She grabbed his arms as they began doing the exercises, Brad smoothly moving both their arms.

"Oh I see... I was doing it all wrong," Carol said. She felt the burning hot poker of his manhood poking uncomfortably into her left butt cheek. Without really thinking about what she was doing she gave a wiggle and settled into her son's lap She felt his thick rod stretch her cheeks apart as his fleshy baton slid squarely up her ass crack. The white, round globes of amazingly firm yet supple flesh enveloped Brad's cock, exerting exquisite pleasure on his pulsing invader.

"Ohhh,God... Mom," Brad groaned as her whooty (white girl booty) swallowed his cock.

"Are you OK, Brad? Am I too heavy?" Carol asked innocently, feigning that she did not notice the hot, steel-hard hunk of flesh firmly embedded in her bulging butt cheeks.

"No, Mom. You feel amazing...uhh... I mean it's amazing how light you are," Brad said, while fighting back the urge to start bucking up into the firm, warm flesh surrounding his pulsating pecker.

The exercise caused them to lean forward and back and Carol rotated and slid her bulging bottom all over her hung son's cock, using the exercise to conceal the fact that she was basically giving her son a lap dance. The arm movements stopped and mother as well as son panted heavily as Carol continued grinding her greasy, slick ass along the rigid veiny shaft of her first-born. Brad began licking and nibbling on his mother's ear, causing her pussy to gush, soaking both their crotches with scalding hot cunt cream. Carol was about to reach down and move her shorts aside and impale her needy pussy on her son's oozing fuck-stick when the word incest entered her mind.

"Oh my god, what am I doing?" Carol thought. "Am I so desperate to get laid that I am going to screw my own offspring?!"

"Thank you honey, I think I got it now," Carol said, gasping as she rose off her son's rigid pole and went to lean against the dryer.

"What...What?" Brad sputtered. He had been seconds away from spewing his load all over himself.

Carol looked over her shoulder and saw how desperate and pitiful her son looked. While still looking like some teen Adonis physically, her son had a wild, pleading look in his eyes. His crotch was obscenely tented up and the material of his shorts was absolutely soaked with sweat, pre-cum, and his mother's fragrant cunt cream. The material stuck to his cock like a second skin and hid nothing from her gaze. The smooth, plum-like head strained against the fabric and as Carol watched the donkey-dick gave a pulse and seemed to expand as it pumped another dollop of pre-cum, darkening the wide wet spot over Brad's serpent. She could even see the ridge of his foreskin pulled back tight and the thick, bulging veins that spiraled all over his enormous shaft. He was panting heavily and dripping sweat. Carol hadn't realized the effect of her teasing on Brad. she had just wanted to see if she could give him a thrill and give herself a good ego-boost before her date. Things had escalated too quickly and she was barely able to control her sex-starved body before things got out of hand and they did the unthinkable.

Now though, Carol felt in control of the situation and although she still burned with lust she felt her caring, nurturing, maternal side come out as well. She felt the strong urge to help her son, to give him what he wanted. She certainly could not go any further with her son but she could at least let him have relief, doing no more than what they already had. She also was really enjoying teasing a man again, even if it was her son. Carol was full of confidence now and wanted to make sure Brad had a "happy ending".

"Oh, poor baby, you aren't done exercising with mama yet are you? I do need to work out a little more, you know?" Carol said, while batting her eyelashes and winking at Brad over her shoulder. She was still leaning against the dryer with her quivering and glistening ass pointed right at her son. The material of her shorts had been shoved into her crack by their humping earlier and it now looked like a wide thong, lifting and separating the wide globes of Carol's magnificent rear. She gave her booty a little shake and again winked at her son.

"Would you be willing to help me just a ill bit more?" Carol asked in her best pouty little girl voice.

"Yes, Mom I would love that!" Brad exclaimed, too enraptured by his sexy and suddenly slutty mother to think to hide his enthusiasm.

Carol giggled. " Oh good honey and I meant to ask you earlier but would you mind watching Joey tonight?", she asked.

"Yeah mom, no problem", Brad responded. He was rarely so eager to watch his little brother but right now he would agree to anything if it meant feeling his mother's body pressed back up against him.

"Great, Honey! Now the last part of my body where I can't seem to get any smaller is my bottom." As Carol said this she leaned lower and stuck her butt up higher as she began shaking her jiggling orbs at her astonished son. "I mean just look at it, it's firmed up a tiny bit but it's still just huge and look at how it jiggles and shakes." Only the thinnest pretense of Carol actually asking Brad for advice remained, but neither of them were foolish enough to point this out as she spent the next few minutes performing an energetic booty shake for her slack-jawed and drooling son. Brad could not believe his eyes. His mom watched his reaction over her shoulder with a wicked grin as she bounced her ass up and down and twisted causing it to jiggle.

"Her ass must be trying to compensate for how fucking top-heavy she is with those giant tits!" Brad thought as his fantasy brought to life used her tiny body to wiggle her gigantic perfect ass in his face. She looked like a gymnast with two volleyballs shoved inside her once tiny ass. He was mesmerized by the rippling, shuddering flesh as his mom enthusiastically demonstrated how low she could go before rising up again. Her bobbling ass looked like it might carry the rest of her petite body away as she thrust it towards him.

"I keep doing squats like you showed me but maybe I am doing them wrong." Carol said while stopping to catch her breath. "Will you do them with me to make sure I have the proper technique?"

Brad jumped up and got behind his mom, she thrust her soft ass against him and pressed her lush body back against his hard and muscular frame. Carol wiggled her butt against Brad's pole, exciting him to no end but not quite popping it into her crack.

"Kneel down just a bit honey, you are tall', Carol whispered huskily as she continued grinding her soft bubble-butt onto his greasy straining cock.

Brad bent his knees and gasped as his painfully swollen prick was suddenly smothered in moist, hot, silky ass flesh. As his prick sawed into the tight tunnel formed by Carol's bulging buttocks, Carol bent her knees as well, basically sitting on her boy's bucking rod. Brad groaned as his mother settled her weight on him and the pressure all around his penis increased tenfold. Brad remembered that they were supposed to be doing squats and bent his knees squatting down with his mom on top of him. Brad held onto his mom's waist as they rose and fell, his prick sliding across the deep, slick, and tight crack of carol's ass as they moved in unison both panting and groaning. It was a little awkward and they had terrible form but they both knew at that moment that getting fit was forgotten in favor of getting off.

"You can move your hands up a little higher if you want", Carol whispered into her son's ear as she leaned her head back. Brad moved his hands up just a bit cupping the underside of his mom's great rack. Carol grabbed his hands and filled his hands with tit, placing his palms directly on her stiff nipples. She helped him knead her soft abundant tits. His hands overflowed with the supple flesh. He fondled her massive tits while sawing his cock through the humid tunnel formed by the out-thrust cheeks of his mother's amazing, gravity defying booty. Brad began bucking forcefully into his mom's backside, jamming his wide prick up and down the soggy, tight passage while pretending it was his mom's sopping pussy that he was thrusting into. He began biting her earlobe and licking her neck as he mauled her big titties and humped against her ass like a dog.

Brad's tongue and teeth were driving Carol crazy. "AAAHH, yes baby. Let go, it's OK. Give it to Momma. Give all of your big fella to mommy Bradley" Carol panted huskily.

The mother and son had dropped all pretense of exercise as the nearly naked couple dry-humped each other with abandon in the middle of the home gym. As they really got into it and started rutting like wild animals, Brad's giant prick slipped down and slid not through her ass cheeks but along the flowing groove of his mother's dripping twat. Her cunt radiated intense heat onto Brad's veiny scepter. Carol gasped as his fat cock head and long shaft rubbed roughly against her engorged, super-sensitive clit.

"UMMM, oh baby that's it. Move with me, let it go and show mommy how much you really love her!" Carol yelled, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm from her son's horse-cock. His wide shaft was sawing along the thin soaked fabric barely covering her steaming crotch. That little barrier was the only thing keeping Brad from shoving his fuck-stick as deep as he could into the same wet tight channel that he had come from years before.

"Don't stop Baby, don't you dare stop. It has been so long and I need this Baby, you need this too, come on baby, that's it!" Carol began to shake and convulse as she went into a huge orgasm. Her cunt clutched as she she ground it against her son's iron hard shaft. Brad's prick was already a mess of sweat, pre-cum and cunt oils and it was now bathed in a deluge of girly cum as Carol unloaded years of pent up passion on the bucking throbbing staff of her son's virility.

This triggered Brad and he stood straight up, slamming his pelvis against his mom's round wide ass. This caused his iron hard cock to actually raise Carol up spreading her pussy lips apart and lifting her off her feet and almost a foot off the ground. Brad screamed in pleasure as his giant prick held his busty bootylicious mother up in the air and his cannon started jerking and shooting thick hot ropes of cum into the boy's shorts.

"Give it to me you big strong stud. Give it all to momma, my darling son" Carol panted.

Brad grunted and panted before whispering "That felt so good. Thank you Mom." into his mother's ear.

The soaked dripping couple collapsed on the dryer panting and heaving, Brad on top of his voluptuous mother. They lay there still groaning and panting, gently fondling each other as they bathed in the afterglow of their intense near-coupling.

Suddenly a high-pitched voice interrupted their reverie. " Wow, how come you guys never showed me that one? That looks fun!"

Mother and son looked up to see Carol's youngest son Joey standing in the doorway grinning at them. Carol blushed deeply as Brad got off of her grabbing towels from above the dryer and throwing one to her as he wrapped another around his waist to hide the sopping mess he had made of his crotch. As Carol wrapped the towel around herself she realized that Joey was probably still too young to understand what he had witnessed. Brad and Carol had managed to keep their skimpy clothes on and although they were dripping with sweat and cum, Joey would hopefully just assume it was all from working out.

"It was a modified squat Joey, but we fell over so we probably won't try that one again." Carol lied. She was relieved to see Joey seem to accept the answer with a shrug. His nose crinkled as he inhaled, "Mom, what's that weird smell?" he asked.

Carol realized the gym reeked of sex, the salty musk of engorged teenage prick and the sweet tangy scent of dripping wet mature mommy cunt permeated the room like a strong incense. "Ohhh, well... I'm not sure honey, I may need to get the dryer looked at. Did you need to work out?' Carol asked attempting to switch subjects.

"No, I want to spend the night at James' house and his mom said it was OK, so can I go?" Joey asked.

"Sure honey but bring your toothbrush, you forgot it last time." Carol answered.

Brad breathed a sigh of relief, he had agreed to watch Joey in the heat of the moment but one of the girls who had noticed Brad's bulging swim trunks had agreed to go to the movies with him tonight.

"Thanks Mom!" Joey said slamming the door.

Carol continued to blush deeply, realizing she had dry-humped her son although there was nothing dry about it. "Honey we should probably talk about this later but, thank you." Carol said, giving her son a motherly peck on the cheek.

"Uhhh... sure mom, anytime!" Brad said, also blushing and avoiding his mother's eyes. "So... this was OK right?

Carol looked at her meek son, asking if he had done something wrong just like when he was five. "You were great honey. I just need some time to think things over and I have to get ready to go out." Carol responded exiting the gym with a sexy sway of her meaty ass.

To Be Continued

Please leave comments and suggestions, I will use good ideas in upcoming chapters or stories. Next chapter involves son watching mom with new black lover. Let me know if you liked it or what you did not like, constructive criticism welcome! Thanks for Reading!

chaospez
chaospez
169 Followers