How Could She Sleep? Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's story continues.
8k words
4.75
216.7k
43
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers

The room was dark when we walked in. Danielle reached out in front of me and switched on the lamp. Mom sat in the far corner of the room with her back to us, obviously unaware we came in until the light turned on. As she turned towards us, we saw that she was on the phone. She held up a finger and quietly went back to her conversation. Danielle and I looked at each other, and it was obvious she was just as puzzled as I was. We were both under the impression that she didn't want us to leave, so we stood awkwardly in the doorway and waited for mom. We couldn't figure out whom she was talking to, but by the tone of her voice, her giggles and occasional glances in our direction, we knew her conversation wasn't an unpleasant one. Suddenly I felt awkward standing there naked, and I guess Danielle felt the same way, because she tapped my shoulder and presented me with a large night shirt that she fetched from our room. As we slipped on our shirts mom hung up the phone, and asked us in her room.

I took a seat next to her on the bed, while Dani sat on the floor by my feet. She rested her head on my shin as she tickled the back of my calves with her fingernails. Mom smiled at us as if it was that moment that she realized we were truly happy together.

"That was Aunt Linda on the phone. She sends her love."

"Oh wow. How is she doing?" I asked.

I really loved my Aunt Linda, and it had been sometime since we had seen her. Aunt Linda is my mom's sister, and they are very close. They still talk just as much as they did before she moved away. Aunt Linda was always very cool, and never seemed like an adult. She was always into whatever was cool at the time. My mom says she's "flaky", but I always thought she was cool. My mom has always been more "straight laced", and only started to thaw out a little since my dad left. Aunt Linda was divorced from my uncle when Dani and I were very young, so I barely remember him. After they split my aunt and my three cousins lived with us for about 2 years. We all became very close.

My cousin David is like 4 years older than me. Apparently, he became pretty fucked up and went to live with his father about two years ago, and my aunt hasn't really heard from him since. I think it's pretty sad, but from what I understand, he's better off where he is. My other cousins, Belle and Brianna (see what I mean about "flaky?") are closer to Dani & me in age. Brianna and Dani were born on the same day, and Belle is a little less than a year older than me.

Brianna, whom we used to call banana, was always the wild one and her and Dani used to get in trouble all the time when we were little. Belle was very bossy, and used to act like she was always in charge of all of us because she was the oldest. Of course, no one ever paid any attention to her, which made her even bossier, but I always got along with her pretty well anyway. That's about all I can say about them since it has been a while since I have seen them.

My mom leaned down and started to play with my sister's hair nervously, as Dani kept tickling my legs.

"Your aunt and cousins are coming to visit next week. They will be in town for about 2 weeks."

Dani and I were very excited to hear this, but before we could say anything, mom interrupted.

"They will be staying here with us."

I looked at Dani who was obviously thinking the same thing as I was.

"Here? Why wouldn't they stay at a hotel like they did last time?"

"Well things are a bit tight for your aunt right now, and I told her that I wouldn't have it any other way."

"But mom where…"

"We'll figure out something, don't you worry."

Don't get me wrong It's great that they are coming to stay, but we really don't have a lot of room in our house, and especially now, with all that's been going on lately. I could see Danielle getting ready to say what we were all thinking, but mom interrupted her once again to say what we both knew she was going to say.

"Aunt Linda can stay in my room, and I'll sleep on the couch. The girls can share Dani's bed and you two can share Anne's bed. AND I TAKE IT THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM?!. And I don't think I'm gonna have to tell you…."

She didn't have to say it. We both knew, but she continued anyway.

" Look, I love you both very much. And I can't say that I totally approve of what's been going on, but I think I understand it. Well maybe I don't, I don't know, but as long as it makes you both happy I can live with it, I suppose. But your cousins and your aunt may not, and Lord knows I don't know if I would expect them, or anyone for that matter, to."

"Mom we…"

"I just don't know that your aunt…"

"MOM!"

"What?"

"It's O.K., we understand. We'll be on our best behavior! Right Dani?" "Yes absolutely we'll be perfect angels! I promise not even to kiss Anne. Unless no one is looking!"

We both laughed and my mom shook her head in disgust.

"Girls this is serious."

"We know mom we're just kidding, we'll do our best."

We weren't really happy about the idea, but we figured it was the least we could do for mom. Besides we had a few days until they got there, and the rest of our lives after they were gone, so we figured. We both gave mom a reassuring hug and got set to hurry back to our room when she stopped us again.

"Wait girls, there's one more thing I wanted to tell you."

"Don't worry mom we'll clean up everything on Saturday.."

"No that's not it."

She sounded kind of serious so we both resumed our sitting positions to hear what she had to say.

"With everything that you two have been going through lately it got me thinking about when I was your age. I went through somewhat of the same thing that you are going through now, or at least had some of those same feelings I guess. I just want you to know that wanting to experiment sexually is normal, and I suppose that given the situation that you are in, it only seems natural that it would have happened this way."

Neither Danielle or I had any idea what she was trying to say, and I guess it was obvious.

"I really should have seen it coming. If you guys had a little more privacy from each other… maybe… or I at least should have talked to you about it…"

"Mom it's o.k. Everything is fine."

She went on as if no one spoke.

"Your Aunt Linda and I shared a room together when I was your age. It was hard. We never had any privacy, and well I know how this happens, and I should have known."

Danielle and I were silent. Was she saying what I think she was saying? Her and Aunt Linda? The thought of it kind of made my stomach turn. To picture my mom and Aunt Linda doing, well doing what Dani and I do, It made me a little sick, but at the same time a little more comfortable knowing Dani and I weren't the only ones. As a matter of fact, I'll bet this kind of thing happens all the time right? I mean it's not uncommon for someone to share a room with their brother or sister, and at some point, things are bound to happen like this. I mean if it happened to my mother of all people…uugh my mother! And Aunt Linda!…"

My mother must have seen me wandering because I jumped back into reality when she touched my arm.

"Anne?"

"Uh yes mom?"

"As I was saying.."

Danielle interrupted her almost before she began.

"You and Aunt Linda had sex?"

I can't believe she just blurted that out.

"Well no sweetie. Not exactly. I mean we didn't take it quite as far as you two, but we did experiment together."

"Well what exactly did you do?"

I had to know, I mean since we were being so open and everything.

"Well we… we kissed a few times, but only because we…neither one of us had kissed a boy before, and we wanted to see what it was like."

"What else?"

"Well when we were older, there was a few times when we…when we… masturbated together." And once or twice, we did it to each other. But it was just to see what it felt like I guess. We never did all the things that you two do, and we NEVER talked about it."

We all sat silent for a minute. I tried to imagine what each of them was thinking, and I think they were doing the same.

"I had pretty much forgotten about most of the things we had done, until recently that is. I guess finding out about you two made me remember all of those things, and tonight, well I guess I just had to see it for myself. I'm sorry, I know that it was…well rude of me I guess, and I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

"It's o.k. mom" Danielle said as she got up to hug my mom again. I joined in and then Dani and I went to our room. We talked a little about what we had heard, and agreed it was definitely weird, but at the same time, it was pretty cool. Either way I don't think we'll ever see mom, or Aunt Linda, the same way again.

I had some trouble sleeping; thinking about all the things my mother had shared with us that night. I was also very excited about seeing my cousins after so long. I wondered what they were like after all this time. Danielle, of course, was sound asleep on her stomach. As I watched her sleep, it reminded me of our first night together. The more I thought about it, the more excited I became, and I began to stroke my moistening pussy as I watched her sleep.

I looked at her lips and pictured them wrapped around my clit, as her tongue probed in and out of my hole. I pulled the covers down her back further so I could see her skin. She woke up as I was nearing my orgasm. She was watching me watch her, and without moving too much she reached her hand down between her legs and lazily began to play with her own pussy. We breathed words of encouragement to each other as we neared our orgasms, but we didn't touch each other. I wanted her to touch me but she didn't. She just watched me play with myself as I watched her. The restraint added to the excitement of it all. I turned my self around so I could watch her hand work her pussy more closely. She sensed what I was trying to do, and raised her ass higher in the air. I laid on my side with my foot resting on my leg and pushed my pussy right in front of her, just inches away from her face. I could feel her breath on my hand and pussy, but she still didn't touch me, and it was driving me crazy. I inched my own face closer and closer to her, and I could smell her excitement. It was all I could do to keep myself from devouring her sweet pussy, as I watched her fingers work their way in and out of her slippery slit. Every so often, I would let her lick and suck my fingers, and she did the same for me. I felt my body begin to spasm uncontrollably, As my hips began to buck towards her face. As the pleasure of my nearing orgasm drew closer and became more intense, I focused on her swollen clit poking it's way out of her hood. I watched as her hips thrust up and down on her fingers. I could see her asshole exposing itself to me and then disappearing again, almost daring me to devour it. I couldn't take it anymore, and lunged my face into her pussy. I grabbed hold of her clit between my lips and rolled it around my tongue, causing her whole body to lock up. She backed herself firmly into my face and screamed out loud as she came, flooding my mouth with her sweet juice. It sent me over the edge and I came so hard I was almost dizzy. I couldn't see or hear anything, and it felt as if it wasn't going to end. Just at that point, I felt what I had been waiting for. Danielle's eager tongue lapping at my contracting pussy to lap up my juices, sent my orgasm soaring once again.

The next morning when we woke up, we were in the exact same position we were in when we fell asleep. I turned myself back up towards her, and we shared a kiss. We both laid there half between sleep, basking in each other's embrace, until we heard the vacuum running. At once, we both seemed to remember that Aunt Linda and our cousins were going to be here in a day or two, and hopped out of bed eager to help mom to get the house ready for them.

It was the day before Aunt Linda and my cousins were supposed to arrive. Mom was doing some last minute shopping, and Dani was working. We both worked at the same restaurant as waitresses. The work sucked, but the money was good. Anyway, I was home finishing up some last minute cleaning, and getting all the beds ready when the doorbell rang. It was my friend Cathy. We've been best friends since the first grade. She threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then promptly walked in and sat herself down on the couch.

"Hey Annie! Whatcha doin' today?"

"Nothing big really. My aunt and cousins are coming to stay for a week or so, so I have to get the place ready. Why what's up?"

"Belle and Banana? Wow how have they been?

"O.k. I guess. It's been a while."

"I just wanted to tell you that Mike's parents are leaving Wednesday for like a week, so he's having a big party. He made me come over here and tell you about it personally."

"Oh did he?"

"Yes he did! If you ask me, I think he wants a piece of that sweet ass of yours! Those are his words by the way, not mine."

"Oh c'mon. I know you want my sweet ass too!"

"Oh yes baby. I want you."

We both giggled and I went to grab some cokes from the fridge.

"Well I don't think I can come Cath. My cousins will both be here, and I don't know if I want to spend the whole night fighting Mike off anyway."

"Oh no, you are going, and that's final. Bring your cousins along if you want. Besides, I already saw your sister this morning, and I convinced her to go."

"Alright then. I guess I can't say no to that."

"No you can't. Besides Mike would be very disappointed."

I rolled my eyes at her and sat down.

"What? Are you telling me you don't want Mike now? For years, all I listened to was how hot Mike is, and all the things you want to do to him. Now you changed your mind?"

"I don't know. I mean he's cool and all, but…"

"Well if you're not gonna do anything about him, I will."

"You slut!"

"Well I'm not gonna let a perfectly hot guy go to waste!"

"No that would be a terrible thing. I think you should go for it."

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"No why would I?"

"Alright what's going on with you lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's going on. You've been acting kind of weird the past few months. You barely ever hang out any more, and now you're telling me you don't want the guy who you have been after ever since I've known you! I'm your best friend Anne, I think I know when something is going on with you."

"What are you talking about? We hang out all the time. We went out two nights ago."

"Only because I called you. You haven't called me in a while. And what about Mike?"

"What about him? I don't know, I guess I just got tired of chasing someone who didn't want me. He was going out with Dina all that time and now…"

"And now he's not, and he wants you. And you have no interest?"

"Well shoot me then."

I'm serious Anne. Tell me what's going on. I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything."

I sat silent for a minute, contemplating what I could tell her. I don't think I could tell her the truth. I know she wouldn't tell anyone, but I don't think she would understand. I really don't blame her. If it wasn't happening to me, I would probably freak out. Besides, it's not just me, I have to think about my sister too. I mean, I wouldn't want her to tell anyone without me knowing.

"It's really nothing Cath, I promise. It's just stupid stuff. No biggie."

"Bullshit." Look, if you don't want to tell me just say so, but don't tell me it's nothing when I know…"

"O.K.! O.K., but you can't tell anyone. I mean no one."

"Anne, you know I would never."

"Please don't think I'm weird or anything."

"Anne, I'm your best friend and I love you. I would never think that. Besides, you know things about me that I've never told anyone. Now what is it. I'm dying here."

"O.k., well lately I've been kind of…, well I kinda… I've been with someone."

I couldn't believe I was saying this to anyone. I felt like I was outside of my body watching myself. Screaming at myself to shut up, and I wasn't listening.

"Who? I mean do I know him?"

"Well…yea. I mean you know who it is, but it's… she's… she's a girl. I've been with another girl."

"Oh my God."

I was practically holding my breath waiting for her response.

"That's what you couldn't tell me? You're trying out for the other team?"

I didn't say a word.

"That's it? Anne, its no big deal. Everyone's tried it, at least once I'm sure. Don't you remember me and Maryanne Delricci at Brian's party last year? I told you all about it."

"Yea, but it's not like that. It's…well it's different. I love… It's serious. It's not just trying out for the other team."

"Oh."

There was a long pause, and I wanted to cry because I knew what was coming next, and I had no idea how I was gonna handle it. Then I thought about when my mom walked in on us, and it made me feel a little better. I mean, if we got our mom to accept it then this should be nothing. I knew it wasn't the same, but I tried to imagine that it would be easier. I mean my mom wasn't so understanding at first, but now she's kind of o.k. with it. Or at least she accepts it, and if she can, then my best friend definitely should…right?

"Cath, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just…well I guess I was still a little confused or something, I don't know."

"Anne it's cool. I love you. It's really no big deal. I mean if you're happy then I'm happy. I guess I'm just a little…jealous I guess."

"Jealous?"

"Well yea. I mean… Who is she? I mean… I would think that if you were gonna do something like that with someone for the first time, it would have been me."

I really didn't know what to say to that. I knew what she meant by it, but it still threw me off a little.

"Cath, trust me it's not like that. I mean it didn't happen like that. Besides, what about you and Maryanne?"

"Oh please. You know that was just stupid messing around."

I laughed at her being so serious.

"Yea but still. You didn't ask me first."

"You know if you were there I would have. If I was gonna do anything like that with another girl, when that happened with Maryanne, I thought about you the whole time."

"You want me!"

"SHUT UP! I do not! I'm just saying that…I don't know…Whatever…you know what I'm saying."

"No I don't. What are you saying?"

"O.k. so I've thought about it. Are you happy now? I've thought about us doing some stuff, and I just thought that if I thought you would want to do something like that it would be with me."

"Well why didn't you ever say anything?"

"What was I supposed to say? Hey Anne want to eat my pussy later?"

"CATHY! Oh my God!"

"See."

"I guess, but it's not like that, honestly. And if things were different, I would love to eat your pussy!"

We both laughed.

"Well now that I've told you all that, Who is it?"

"I can't tell you."

"WHAT? What do you mean you can't tell me!"

"Because I don't know if she would want me too. It's complicated. I can't explain."

"You know I'm not going to say anything."

"I know you won't. It's not that. It's just… well I can't say. If you knew who it was, you'd know why."

"I can't believe you. If you think you are going to dump this on me and then not tell me who it is you're crazy. And I'm not leaving here until you tell me."

I knew she meant it. I didn't know what to say to her. There was no way I could lie, and there was no way I could get out of telling her so I just blurted it out…

"Danielle."

There was silence for about a minute, and I couldn't imagine what was going through her head. Just as I was thinking the worst…

"Danielle who?"

As if it were perfectly timed, my sister walked through the front door.

"Hey Cathy. Did you tell her about Mike's party yet? She's going right? You're gonna go right Anne?"

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers