How Could She Sleep? Ch. 03

Story Info
Dani and Anne's cousins arrive.
7.6k words
4.8
114.9k
32
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

We both knew she knew what was going on in the bathroom just moments before her sister arrived, and it probably didn’t do much to relax her at all, but we both knew what the deal was, and we wouldn’t do anything to hurt mom.

Mom swung the door open, and her and Aunt Linda greeted each other with a squeal of delight and a long hug. Aunt Linda then charged towards Danielle and I, shouting our names and giving us each a giant hug. Brianna crept through the door with Belle close behind her as my mother hugged them both and ushered them in the house.

Danielle and I shared a quick look of astonishment as we saw our cousins for the first time in years. Brianna had gotten pretty tall. Her dark hair hung midway down her back. She was wearing short shorts that left little to the imagination, with a white tank top cut above her belly that displayed her giant breasts proudly. Her face lit up immediately upon seeing Dani, and she dropped her bags and ran towards her, almost knocking her over. Belle had gotten taller as well. She seemed much more conservative dressed in a sexy little sundress, with her hair pulled back falling several inches shorter than her sisters, but just as dark. Her face had a soft classic beauty to it, and it seemed that she didn’t wear any make-up at all. I swear she could have been a model.

My mom and Aunt Linda exchanged compliments about us as the four of us said hello. Dani and Brianna were giggling and laughing already, almost as if they were already planning on how to get in trouble. After a minute or so, mom and Aunt Linda went into the kitchen while the four of us headed to our room to get our cousins settled in.

“Hope you guys don’t mind sharing a bed,” I said as I plopped their bags on Danielle’s Bed.

“That’s fine.” Belle replied looking around the room.

“So what do you have planned for us to do?”

“Well first,” Dani said staring back at Brianna, eyeing her up and down, “We are going to strap you to a chair and whip you until you can’t talk. Then were going to strip you both down and make you march up and down the street holding a big sign that says, “Will fuck for food!””

“Yea? I’d like to see you try it!” Brianna said back.

“Careful what you ask for.”

I was smiling, because I had forgotten how silly they can be when they’re together. Belle on the other hand, seemed repulsed.

We all seemed to notice, but Brianna was the one who called her on it.

“Don’t worry about her. She’s had a stick up her ass for weeks. C’mon Dani lets go downstairs and get me a drink.”

They both bounced out of the room, and I couldn’t help but feel as though I wouldn’t be seeing as much of Dani over the next few weeks as I’d hoped. I didn’t want to be resentful of my cousin but I couldn’t help it. Then suddenly I realized what had just happened and tried to recover the situation.

“So what’s new Belle anything exciting?”

“No. Not really. You?”

“Not really.” I said smiling to myself thinking “If she only knew!”

I noticed that she didn’t seem to be in a good mood.

“What’s the matter? Is something wrong?”

“No not really. Those two are just so stupid sometimes. Do you think they’ll ever grow up?”

“Aah they’re fine. We just have to keep them apart. By the way, I can’t believe how good you look. I’m not going to be standing next to either one of you for the next few weeks.”

I hoped that my compliments would lighten the mood but I don’t even think she was really listening.

“Uh thanks. Do you have any place I can put these?”

She held up a bag of toiletries, and I pointed her towards the hallway.

“Thanks.” And she left the room.

“Well that went real well.” I thought to myself. I decided to go downstairs and see what everyone else was doing since Belle didn’t seem to feel like catching up.

Danielle and Brianna sat sideways facing each other on the couch with drinks in their hands, seemingly talking over one another, as if they had so much to tell they would soon burst. Not wanting to be a third wheel, I walked into the kitchen to see what mom and Aunt Linda were doing.

“…Well don’t worry about a thing Linda. Everything will be fine. You know your welcome to…Anne!”

Mom had noticed Aunt Linda see me walk through the door mid sentence.

“Come over here sweetie and tell Aunt Linda how you’re doing.”

“Great Aunt Linda. I’m doing great.”

“You and your sister have grown into absolutely beautiful women! I’ll bet the boys are all over you!”

I noticed my mother shoot me somewhat of a terrified look from the corner of my eye.

“Yea I guess, but I’m sure it’s nothing compared to Belle and Brianna. We’re going to have to leave them home tomorrow night.”

Aunt Linda looked down at the floor as if I had said something bad, and my mom cut straight in.

“What are you girls up to tomorrow night?”

“Nothing much. Just a small party at Mike’s house.”

“Ooh Mike?”

She turned to my Aunt Linda proudly.

“Anne’s had it for that boy for as long as I can remember. He’s quite a handsome guy.”

My Aunt raised her eyebrows as if to say “way to go”, and I suddenly felt a little weird.

“I’m gonna go see if Belle needs anymore help.”

I slipped my way out of the kitchen and back upstairs, where Belle was still trying to find a place for her stuff.

“Got enough room for all that?”

“Yea, I’ll make do. Look I’m sorry if I was a little…well…bitchy. It’s just hard ya know. I mean I feel funny.”

“Funny about what?”

“This whole situation.”

“What situation?”

She rolled her eyes and looked at me as if I was intentionally aggravating her.

“C’mon. It’s hard enough to…You know…being here.”

“Belle, I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. What’s the problem with being here?”

It was as if someone just filled her in on the secret of life.

“My mom didn’t tell you guys did she?”

“Tell us what?”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE HER!”

She sprinted for the door, but I stopped her before she got out.

“Belle what is going on? How about filling me in?”

She lowered her voice almost to a whisper.

“How long are we staying here?”

“I don’t know, my mom just said you were visiting for a few weeks.”

Belle laughed and rolled her eyes.

“A few weeks? Anne, my mom lost her job, and we lost the house. My father hasn’t sent us any money in like 5 years. Anne we’re going to be living here.”

I had no idea how to react. I didn’t want to make it seem as though I didn’t want them here, but I was pissed! What about Danielle and I? I couldn’t believe it. My mother obviously knew, and didn’t tell us. No, she lied to us. She knew what the situation was and flat out lied. It sounded to me like it was a perfect opportunity for my mother to put an end to Danielle’s and my relationship. She knew if she had told us the truth we wouldn’t have agreed, and probably left.

“Living here? I mean a few weeks are o.k. but six women in this little house? We will kill each other in a month! Your mom’s going to sleep on the couch for…”

“Not my mom.”

“What do you mean not your mom?”

“She’s staying for a few weeks, then she’s going back. She’s staying with a friend until she can get a new job and another place to live. We’ll be here for quite a while I’m sure. I’m sorry Anne. I didn’t want to do this either. I feel so bad…I…I’m sorry.”

Suddenly I felt really shitty about my reaction.

“No don’t be sorry Belle. I’m sorry. It’ll be fine. It’s going to be great having you guys here. I just can'’ believe my mother lied to us.”

I didn’t want to seem selfish. I knew it had to be hard on them. Besides, they didn’t know about our situation, so I couldn’t blame them. I gave Belle a big hug and told her not to worry. I reassured her that Dani and I had no problem with them staying, and tried to convince her how great it will be.

A few minutes later Brianna and Dani came into the room. Shortly thereafter, I told Dani what Belle had just told me. Her reaction was the same as mine. She sounded excited about it on the outside, but I knew her well enough to know she was thinking all the same things as I was. Just before dinnertime, Aunt Linda called for our cousins, and insisted that they come with her to the store to get a few items.

“We are not going to run your Aunt and cousins out of house and home.”

We all gave a knowing smirk as they walked out the door.

“We’ll be back in a little bit Susan” My Aunt called out to my mom just before the door shut.

Dani and I were quick to work on a plan to get my mother back for not telling us the truth. As far as we were concerned, all bets were off!

After about twenty minutes of blowing off some steam, we concluded that we would let Belle and Brianna in on our secret. We would wait however, until Aunt Linda left.

Everyone arrived back at the house shortly after. The night was pretty uneventful. We had a great dinner, and just caught up on each other’s lives. Nothing overly exciting, except for all the trouble Brianna apparently gets herself into. By the sound of it, she’s pretty rebellious, and quite a troublemaker. Not that it’s anything that crazy, just the typical stuff, parties boys etc.

After a few glasses of wine, everyone grew more comfortable with one another again, almost back to where it used to be, and I almost let me and Dani’s secret slip about a half dozen times. I kept having to bite my tongue, although at this point everyone was feeling pretty mellow, and I don’t even know if it would have been met with all that much astonishment. Then again, it was probably just the wine talking.

It was getting pretty late, I was feeling very drowsy, and decided it was time to go to bed. I said my goodnights, and as I walked up the stairs, I realized how the wine had affected me. Not only was I clumsier than usual, but I was feeling pretty horny too. I knew that Dani and I would not be able to do anything, and the temptation would be very great, seeing as we were still sharing a bed. I figured I had better relieve myself before everyone came up to bed. With any luck I could take care of myself and be asleep before they all came up. I had no idea how I was going to deal with this situation for two weeks!

I had just gotten into the bathroom when I heard Dani, Belle, and Brianna climbing up the steps.

“Don’t hog the bathroom, we all need to get in” Dani yelled from the top of the stairs.

I knew I didn’t have time to do what I had intended, so I got out of the bathroom and headed straight for my room.

As I walked in the room, Brianna announced that she was next and bolted past me to the bathroom. Everyone took their turn, and one by one emerged in their sleepwear. Dani and I had on tank tops and pajama bottoms, while Brianna wore cut off sweats and a T-shirt. Belle emerged wearing a silky little nightgown that barely covered her ass. We all whistled and cheered as she came into the room. She smiled and began to “model” her fashionable sleepwear for us. I was taken back at how she looked so beautiful even when she was going to bed. She had long muscular legs, and curves that would make any girl jealous. Her hair now hanging freely, made her look even prettier. I swear she could be a model.

Dani started making comments as if she were on a runway, modeling the latest top fashions. Brianna, not missing her chance stood up and paraded behind her sister. Dani kept on.

“And please notice lovely Brianna wearing the latest summer fashions by champion. This lovely two-piece ensemble features a delicate black cotton “Incubus” T-shirt, poorly coordinated with red cotton sweat shorts. Notice how the bleach stains and strategically placed tears in the material, completes the look.”

Brianna turned quickly and flopped back down on the bed next to Dani.

“Next up is lovely Anne wearing a daring white cotton tank top, pieced together with these stunning piggy print pajama bottoms – C’mon work it girl!”

I got up, made a half-attempt at a runway model walk, and flopped back on my bed.

We were all giggling like idiots before turning out the lights and settling into bed. Brianna and Dani were whispering to each other, and I was soon asleep.

Sometime later, I felt Danielle’s hand roaming over the front of pajama bottoms, and snapped my eyes open. I saw Belle and Brianna both fast asleep in the bed next to ours. Dani was nestled up against me from behind. I grabbed her hand and pushed it away.


“Stop. We can’t do this now.” I was whispering so only she could hear me.

“Yes we can. They’re both asleep.”

“And what if they wake up?”

“Well I guess we’ll have to be really quiet then.”

She slid her hand down the front of my pants, and her fingers began to work their way down to my pussy.

“No stop Dani. We can’t!”

“C’mon, I know you want to” she said slyly, and began kissing and licking my neck. It felt so good, but I knew we couldn’t do anything.

“No stop.”

Her fingers now managed to reach my clit, and began expertly pressing on it and rolling it around. I gasped at the feeling, and felt my juices immediately start to flow. I placed my hand over the top of my pants where hers was, and pressed it firmly stopping her movement, not taking my eyes off my sleeping cousins.

“Dani please. I want this so bad, but you know we can’t.”

Her hand started to move again, and she began biting and kissing my ears. I opened my mouth to protest again, but I also realized that my legs were falling open, and my hand eased its grip on hers, almost as if I had no control. She seemed to sense that I was giving in, and persisted even further. I drew the covers tightly over both of us and rolled onto my back. I bent my knee to allow room under the sheets, incase anyone woke up they wouldn’t see any movement. My body seemed to relax as I gave in to Danielle’s probing fingers, but I didn’t take my eyes off my sleeping cousins.

Dani’s fingers continued to squeeze and stroke my clit and I fought hard not to make a sound, as my pussy became wetter. She placed her other hand up my shirt and began to pinch my stiffening nipples. I was soon getting nearer to an orgasm, and turned my head until my mouth found hers, forgetting about watching my cousins, who were obviously sound asleep anyway. We kissed hard as I came, and I could feel my juices soak the inside of my pajama bottoms. A soft moan escaped me, but was muffled my Dani’s mouth. I fought hard to catch my breath, as I resisted the urge to dive my face in between Dani’s legs.

“That’s my girl” she whispered as I silently recovered from my orgasm. I quickly rolled over to face her directly, turning my back entirely on my sleeping cousins. Dani rolled away from me onto her back expectantly, as I forced my hand down the front of her pants. My fingers sought out her already damp pussy, and began to massage her clit, the way she did mine. She was not as quiet as I had been, as I massaged her stiff clit. She wiggled her pants down passed her ass, and I felt her hand on mine. She began to finger herself as my fingers worked busily on her clit. I felt her fingers enter her pussy and she moaned softly. Her hips began to move to meet her fingers. I thought to myself that my cousins must have woken up by now, and were probably watching us, completely horrified, and I did not care. I had the feeling like they were watching, and it fueled me even further. I wanted to make Danielle cum. I lowered my head and began to lightly bite her nipples through her T-shirt, sending her into her orgasm.

I rested my head on her chest as she fought to catch her breath. We hugged tightly and started to fall asleep. Dani laid still with her pants still halfway down, and just before we fell asleep, I remembered having the feeling that my cousins were probably staring at us in disbelief. I did not want to turn around to face them, just in case I was right. We both drifted off to sleep

The next morning when Dani and I woke up, Belle and Brianna were already gone. Thankfully, we were both completely under the covers, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that we must have woke them up the night before. I can’t imagine what their reactions would be. I started to imagine being confronted at the breakfast table by my horrified cousins. What if they were so freaked out they went and told Aunt Linda? They could already be halfway home by now! Or worse! What would Aunt Linda’s reaction be? I wanted to sink into my bed and be lost forever! As terrible thoughts of awkward confrontations ran through my head, I noticed that Dani was obviously not even worried. She snuggled up next to me.

“Mmmm I see we have the room all to ourselves.”

I slid myself away from her and got out of bed.

“What’s wrong? Everyone is downstairs. Just go and lock the door.”

“No we can’t!”

“Why not?”

“Because! I have a bad feeling that they woke up last night and saw us. What are we going to do if they saw?”

“So what if they did?”

“What do you mean so what?”

“Well were gonna tell them eventually!”

“Yes, eventually, but not now. I’m starting to think that maybe it’s not such a good idea to tell them anyway. I mean, they’re going to be staying here for quite a while. What if they don’t take it so well?”

“So what do you want to do? Do you want to stop?”

“Of course not. You know I don’t want that, but…”

“So what are we gonna do then?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just try and be cool until we can be sure. I mean what would we do if Aunt Linda found out?”

“Aunt Linda will not find out. I don’t think they would tell her.”

“You don’t know that. What if it really freaks them out? I don’t expect that everyone in the world will understand this.”

“Okay, You’re the big sister, so whatever you say.”

She smiled and sprung out of bed. Her pajama bottoms still pulled down around her legs.

“So what are we gonna do if they saw us last night?”

“Oh my God Anne! You are such a worrier!” she said as she pulled her pajamas up, just before Brianna flew into the room. Danielle and I exchanged a surprised look.

“So what have you guys got planned for us today?” Brianna asked.

“Uh…I don’t know. What do you guys want to do?”

She was smiling strangely, as she sat down on Dani’s bed.

“Well, I was thinking that we could do some shopping maybe, or just hang out, whatever you feel like doing.”

“Yea, that sounds good, it’s up to you guys, whatever you want to do.”

“Or maybe we could stay here, and you guys could watch while Belle and I make each other cum.”

I quickly looked at Dani, who was already looking at me with a sorry look.

“So you saw?”

She smiled. “How could I not? You’re only like two feet away!”

“What about Belle?” Dani asked.

“I don’t think so. She sleeps pretty good.”

“Look Brianna, It’s not what you think. I mean…”

“Anne, it’s cool. Look, don’t worry about it. I’m not gonna say anything. I understand.”

“You do?” Dani asked, somewhat shocked.

“Well, yea. I mean, I get it, it’s okay.”

Dani looked at me, and it was clear that we were both at a loss for words.

“God, what do you think, you’re the first two girls to get each other off? Please, it’s no big deal! Actually, it’s kind of hot! I almost came just watching. It took everything I had not to join you, but I didn’t want to freak you out.”

“Do you and Belle…?”

“Please! I wish Dani! Do you actually think my sister would do something like that? She still denies the fact that she plays with herself! I mean Hello! I sleep right next to her. I think I know when someone is playing with themselves right in front of me!”

Dani laughed. “So do you want to? I mean with Belle?”

“Dani!”

“What Anne? Well…?”

“I never thought about it truthfully, until now. It would be fucking hot! Sometimes at night, when she fingers herself, I get off thinking about her doing it. She knows when I’m doing it, but she never acknowledges it. She’s such a fuckin’ priss. So how did you guys start? I mean how did it happen?”

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers