How Did He Get Here Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
95 Followers

Before any of the boys could cum, she went limp. She had simply passed out.

Mitch slowly slid out of her ass, causing her to moan and say "noooo."

Then he and Tommy unfastened her restraints as she recovered and helped her off of Scott, again causing her to say "noooo."

As she flopped in the chair, still floating in the afterglow of her orgasms and the amyl, she looked at Tommy and said, "You haven't cum yet, it's your turn! And we haven't used the waist belt yet."

She got up and walked over to the bag and retrieved the belt. Telling Tommy to "stand still," She fastened it tightly around his waist so the "D" rings were at the sides.

Taking the wrist restraints off her wrists, she put them on Tommy's wrists and had him lie on his back across the bed with his head hanging over the edge. Then she fastened his wrists to the waist belt, locking his hands at his sides.

Once he was situated, she put a firm pillow under his ass, a towel over the pillow and pulled up two straps from the other side of the bed, fastening them to the "D" rings on his belt and tightening them so he couldn't slide off the bed.

Then she slipped the blindfold over his eyes and said "OK boys."

Mitch got the amyl as Scott lubed his cock, climbed onto the bed behind Tommy and put Tommy's legs on his shoulders, giving him easy access to Tommy's ass.

As Margaret started to play with Tommy's nipples, Mitch turned Tommy's head and held the open bottle under his nose.

He took several deep breaths as Scott worked his steel hard cock smoothly into Tommy's ass. "Oh, that feels good" thought Tommy as Mitch fed his cock straight into his throat.

With Tommy's head hanging off the bed, Mitch could rest his weight on his hands and slide straight in, slowly fucking Tommy's throat as he enjoyed the deep penetration.

In the meantime, Scott had picked up the pace and was thrusting as deep as he could into Tommy's ass.

Now, Margaret went down on Tommy's cock, causing him to thrust into her mouth and moan. She kept one hand on his nipple, pinching, twisting and pulling it as she sucked him.

She could feel him coming up and quickly stopped sucking him and pinching his nipple and pinched the base of his cock instead.

He moaned and said "Please!"

She responded, "Not yet, you aren't hot enough."

After what seemed like an eternity to Tommy, she started again, slowly sliding her mouth down onto his cock while sucking as hard as she could.

Tommy almost screamed it was so intense.

She brought him to the edge again with her painfully slow sucking that increased his need almost more than he could stand.

And, of course, she stopped just short of letting him cum.

She repeated the cycle several more times while looking at the boys and asking if they were ready.

Mitch and Scott both nodded and Stott told him to give Tommy more amyl just before Margaret brought him to a climax.

All three nodded in agreement and let themselves go. Scott and Mitch fucked Tommy for their pleasure, each using one of Tommy's holes to get off while Margaret continued her slow sucking on Tommy's cock.

Scott's movements were getting jerky as he came up. Seeing this, Mitch held the bottle to Tommy's nose where he took several deep breaths.

Closing the bottle and putting it down. Mitch concentrated on fucking Tommy's throat, feeling Scott's thrusts push Tommy deeper onto his cock.

Margaret, sensing that both boys were on the edge of cumming, rapidly sucked Tommy deep into her mouth, timing her sucking with the thrusts by both guys.

Scott let go first, thrusting so hard that it pushed Tommy violently onto Mitch's cock, triggering his orgasm as a floaty Tommy moaned and exploded in Margaret's mouth.

After everyone had calmed down and Tommy couldn't get any more cum out of Mitch's deflating cock.

Scott slid out of Tommy's ass saying "Damn, that was good!"

Margaret looked at them, grinned and said "A job well done!"

Tommy was completely wiped out and barely able to move. He had the wonderful taste of Mitch's cum in his mouth and could feel his ass pulsing as it leaked Scott's cum. He was in heaven.

While Tommy lay there exhausted, Margaret got fresh towels for the boys so they could each take a shower.

She then got a washcloth, ran it under warm water, squeezed it out and went into the bedroom. She gently washed Tommy's ass, noting how big the hole was.

After doing this, she lifted the blindfold and unsnapped the clips holding the waist belt to the bed. Next, she released Tommy's wrists from the belt and helped him sit up.

He was still sitting on the bed as the boys came out of the bathroom and started to get dressed.

Margaret said "wait", walked over to them, got on her knees and sucked the head of each cock deep into her mouth, saying "I had to have just one more taste."

Scott and Mitch just grinned and Mitch said "anytime you want a taste, just call."

And Scott said "I might call YOU when I want another shot at your boy's sweet ass."

They both wrote their numbers on the pad that was on the dresser and hugged Margaret, fondling her firm breasts and fine ass.

She threw on her robe and walked the boys to the door, giving each of them a hot tongue kiss to "remember" her by.

After they left, she walked back into the bedroom and asked Tommy how he was doing. "How did you like servicing two cocks?"

"Oh God, it was wonderful, I loved it! I want more!"

Her reply was "Only if you are a good boy. They are a treat to be appreciated."

He replied "Oh I definitely appreciate them. I'll do whatever you want." She said "Good, now go take a shower."

lsa3
lsa3
95 Followers
12