How Did He Get Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Margaret's stimulus added so much to Mitch's arousal that it was very difficult to hold back, so when he did unload it was much more intense and almost an uncontrollable convulsion because of Margaret's work on his nipples.

Mitch collapsed on top of Tommy as the last jets of his cum were pumped into his ass. When he finally quieted down, Mitch rolled off saying "wow that was good, it was the best ass fuck I've had in a long time. You have one tight hole, Tommy!"

Margaret got her scissors going and released Tommy, who moaned and rubbed his wrists. His ass felt empty and he didn't know which he liked better, getting fucked in the ass or in the mouth. He had trouble wrapping his head around the fact that he just had gay sex that was more intense than anything he had done before. His problem was that he loved it and wanted MORE!

Margaret leaned over Mitch and gave him a big kiss with lots of tongue, saying "thank you for giving Tommy such a wonderful experience." Mitch's response was "anytime, I'd love to do him again and, since it would be giving him a new experience, I could bring a friend from the gym and we could fuck him at both ends."

Margaret felt herself getting wet at just the thought of seeing Tommy servicing two cocks at the same time. She asked Tommy "what do you think would you like having two big hard cocks together at the same time?" Seeing his cock jump gave her his answer before he could say a word.

She told Mitch that Tommy isn't the only one that would like two big hard cocks at the same time, giving him a big grin as she said it.

Mitch asked her "what about you? Have you ever had a cock in your ass and one in your pussy at the same time?" Just the thought of it made her gush again.

She responded "I could do you and your friend while sucking Tommy at the same time. That would be hot."

Mitch said "OK, I will call Scott and see what we can set up. I must warn you, his cock is much bigger than mine, both fatter and longer, so you will have plenty of cock to play with."

Margaret looked at Tommy and said "what about next Saturday?" Tommy nodded and Mitch said "great, if Scott can make it, we're on. If not I'll let you guys know when he can make it. Same time on Saturday or do you want to make it 7PM?"

Tommy and Margaret looked at each other and simultaneously said "seven o'clock." With that, Tommy got up off the bed and said "Ooh, it feels like I had a telephone pole up my ass and I want more.

It is not happy being empty." Mitch grinned and said "We'll fix that next Saturday."

Tommy could feel Mitch's cum starting to drip out of his ass, so he went quickly into the bathroom while Margaret gave Mitch another kiss and wrote down her cell number while he was getting dressed.

She threw on her robe and walked with Mitch to their front door, thanking him again for a wonderful time and returned to the bedroom, once he had left.

Tommy was walking out of the bathroom as she walked into the bedroom. She asked him "well, what do you think of sucking your first cock?"

He said it was wonderful and that he had no idea why he waited so long before trying it. He went on to thank her for making it all happen.

She sat on the bed and asked him what he liked best about sucking Mitch's cock.

He responded "his size, I had no idea that a cock that big could fit in my throat. When he came, pulsing and pumping his cum into my mouth I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

His cum tasted so good and the feeling of him holding my head and taking my mouth that way was awesome! I want to do more of that. Did you hear him mention the pineapple? His cum tasted better than mine. I'm going to start eating pineapple."

She said that she loved sucking him as well but having him fill her the way he did was more than she ever thought about in her wildest fantasies; although having the chance to see you suck Mitch's monster cock was a fantasy fulfillment for her.

She went on to ask him about getting fucked, once he adjusted to Mitch's size, how did he like it?

He responded "That was another surprise. Once I got used to his cock, it was fantastic! Mitch telling me to push out when he slid into me and to try and pull him in when he pulled out, made the whole experience more than just being fucked.

I felt like I was controlling what Mitch was feeling and that I could make it better for both of us. I can't wait for next Saturday to do it all over again.

Although we have to do something to replace the yarn you tied me with, we have to find something that works better and is easier to use."

He told her that he would take care of it later on, getting up and heading into the bathroom to take a shower. She said "wait a minute, I'll join you," and followed him in to share the shower.

Shortly after, they were snuggled in bed falling asleep.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers
12