How Did I Ever Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so much better than ok."

I felt her pussy, squeezing me, in a rhythmic clenching and easing. This happen a couple of time during the next fifteen minutes. Soon I could feel myself building to another orgasm.

" I'm close, I said."

"Me, too."

I felt her tighten her thighs around my hips as I stiffened, my cum spurting into her. It was wonderful. I eased my weight off my arms and rested on her body. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, an incredible feeling of serenity washing over me. I felt so safe, like nothing could ever hurt me while I was lying in her arms.

"Welcome back", she said, as I came out of my nap.

I looked up, she was smiling at me.

"I could get used to this."

Reluctantly, I pulled out , and rolled off of her. She got up and headed for the bathroom, coming back a few minutes late with a wet wash cloth. She cleaned me, then said,

"Please call your parents and see if you can spend the night."

I was on the phone with my mom, who was asking all the motherly questions about was it ok with Erika's dad and such, then Erika, hearing only my side of the conversation, took the phone from me and began talking to her almost a whisper. Now, I was only getting one side of the conversation.

" No, No, He won't be back until Monday. Yes, No, I think I can handle him. Ok. Good bye."

Handing the phone back to me I heard my mom chuckling on the other end of the line.

"Ok, you can stay. You're both eighteen and old enough to make your own decisions. You be good to her, act like a gentleman; ..... and be good."

With that she hung up the phone. That was the best day and night of my young life.

Monday, I picked her up and drove her to school. We walked in, hand in hand; everyone who saw us knew that our relationship had changed. We didn't care. We were in love! However, basketball practice took up a lot of her time and we saw less of each now than we had ever before. In fact, the only times I got to see her was between classes and on weekends. I would go to all the basketball games and cheer for her. I remember, that towards the end of the season, during one game in which our school was dominating the team that we used to lose to each and every year, things got a little hairy.

The kid that had to guard Erika had been getting beat all game. She was just too big and too quick for him. In frustration, he started to push off of her, laying his hand on her ass. This went on for a few minutes, I saw her complain to the ref, but he shook his head indicating there was nothing he could do. The kid was getting more brazen, I guess he was getting his kicks feeling her ass. The next time down the court, she ran to the low post, and when she got the ball, the kid reached around her and instead of going for the ball, he grabbed her right breast. At that the ref blew the whistle, the kid had a shit eating grin on his face and Erika, having taken all she was going to take from him, whirled around and hit him right in the jaw. He crumbled at her feet, as Erika stood over him screaming for him to get up and fight. Whistles were blowing and the benches emptied before the refs could finally get control of the situation. Erika was ejected from the game, but left to a standing ovation.

The coach and the principal had a long discussion after that incident. She avoided suspension from school, but the principal insisted that she could no longer play for the school team. Although she really was heartbroken that she couldn't finish the season, she had already proved to the University that she had regained her ability to play at a high level and that assured her of her scholarship.

We settled into a more normal boy girl relationship for the rest of the school year. Then, one day she called me after dinner, asking me if I could come over to her house. I got there as soon as I could and found her sitting on the front porch. It was evident that she had been crying.

"My dad is being promoted to Vice President of the US division of the company" she exclaimed.

"That's great."

"No, you don't understand. It means I have to move again. I talked Daddy into letting me stay here until the end of the school year, then, I have to move back to my aunt's home in Minnesota until I go to school in the fall. I thought we were going to have this summer together. Now we have less than two weeks."

We held each other close and promised each other that we could make it work. Each knowing that they were empty promises. She was going to be a big star at U.T. and then who knew where. I was going to UCLA, majoring in business, with no real plans for the future.

I got back home late that night. My mom was in the kitchen when I came through the door. The look on my face told her all she needed to know. She came over to me and held me close. I cried again. Then, I went to my room.

Graduation was a bitter sweet ending to an almost perfect school year. We said our goodbyes that night, not wishing to drag it out any longer. I kissed her, I told her I would always love her, turned and left for home.

*

Chapter 4 IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, COULD IT?

I moped around the house for a couple of days. Then, my dad came to me and said,

"you're coming to work for me as an apprentice carpenter for the summer."

That I found out was a glorified term for a "go-fer" as in, go for this, go get that, get coffee, etc. Well at least I was out of the house, earning some money for school in the fall. I also was learning the importance of a good education. Every night I would come home exhausted from running around the job site, carrying fifty pound boxes of nails, two by fours, and sheets of plywood, in between my trips to the local seven- eleven for coffee and buttered rolls.

Then came the Fourth of July week-end, three days off alone; my parents were driving to LA for a long overdue vacation. They left Friday night and weren't due back until Monday night. I spent that Friday night making plans to meet up with some of my friends from school on Saturday night.

Saturday morning I was awakened by the door bell. I slipped on a pair of pants and looking out I saw Ed and Katherine Brady, along with a state trooper. I opened the door, they asked to come in. I could see on their faces that they had bad news.

My parents had made it to LA and were out walking in front of their hotel when a group of rival gang members began shooting at one another. My parents were caught in the initial barrage of gun fire and were killed instantly. When the police went though their pockets, they found my father's business cards and contacted Ed. Katherine held me as the realization that my parents were dead hit me.

For the next couple of days I walked around like a zombie. They insisted that I stay at their house. They made the funeral arrangements and helped me cope with the fact that I was alone. Both my parents were only children, there were no living relatives. After the funeral, I insisted on staying in my own house. The night was the worst. I could still feel their presence in the house. Any minute I felt that they would be walking through the door, that this was all a bad dream. But, that didn't happen; reality sucks.

One day I got a phone call from Ed asking me to come with him to meet with my parent's attorney for the reading of their will. Of course, I was the sole heir, but with a little wrinkle. Because the will was about ten years old, they had stipulated that a trust be set up to hold any assets that might have been left to me until I reached the age of twenty one. This posed a real problem in that, the house still had a mortgage that would be required to be paid and the expenses of upkeep, real estate taxes, insurance, and utilities would also have to be paid by the trust.

Even with my parent's life insurance, there would not be enough funds to cover these expenses for the next four years while I completed my college education. The decision was made to sell the house, pay off the mortgage and invest the remainder of the cash. Since Ed was the trustee, he could make those decisions. Just as well, I didn't have the knowledge or the experience to make them for myself.

For the next couple of weeks, Katherine helped me go through my parents things. We donated most of their clothes to charity and held an estate sale to sell what we could of the furniture and other personal property. It was agreed that those proceeds would be deposited in a bank account for my use while I was at school. The house was sold by the end of August and I left for school a couple of days later.

*

Chapter 5 MY COLLEGE EDUCATION

College was a whole different way of life for me. I was living in a dorm room with another guy I had never met before. The professors didn't seem to care whether I attended their classes or not. No one was asking about my home work getting done or how everything was going. I truly felt alone and on my own. After a couple weeks of classes, however, it all seemed to make sense to me. Because I'm a morning person, I had chosen mostly morning classes, which gave me plenty of time in the afternoon and evening to study or catch up on readying assignments.

Things were going so well that I decided to look for a part time job to supplement my spending money. I didn't want to bother Ed & Katherine, they had their own kids to worry about and besides they had done enough for me already. The dorm building's first floor was reserved as public space where students could relax, meet with friends, etc. There was a large bulletin board, where messages and announcements were posted, along with help wanted ads from various neighborhood businesses.

There were the usual, fast food jobs, bus boy, waiter, and retail clerk positions available; none interested me. Then I spotted, almost covered over with other papers, a flyer from a company called Victoria Productions.

' Male model wanted, no experience necessary, must be youthful in appearance, clean shaven, and under five foot four inches in height.'

I copied down the number and headed out to the library to do some reading. Before I went in, I made the call and set up an appointment for the following afternoon at 2:30 after my last class of the day. Their offices were about a mile from the campus so it was no problem for me to get there in plenty of time.

The next day I jogged over to the address. It was a two story building with what use to be a retail shop on the first floor and what looked like an apartment on the second. The building had a small warehouse attached to the back. There was a small parking lot on the side. It was located in a mixed use commercial and retail area.

Upon entering the building, I stood in a small, but well maintained reception area. There was an attractive woman, about thirty five years of age, she appeared to be typing address labels. Looking up from her work, she turned and gave me a radiant smile, asking me if she could help me. I told her I had an appointment and that I was answering the ad for the male model position.

"Of course" she said.

Handing me a clip board with several forms and a pen, she asked me to fill them out as best I could. Then she called Victoria on the phone and said,

"Your 2:30 appointment is here, I think you will want to see this one."

After I completed the forms, she got up and walked me down a short hallway to the office of Victoria King. As I entered the room, Victoria stood, and walked around the desk with her hand extended, while the receptionist closed the door as she left the room. Victoria was stunning; about five ten, one hundred and thirty pounds all in the right places. She was dressed in jeans and a Victoria Productions golf shirt. She had long auburn hair with high cheek bones. She appeared to be about forty. We sat down on the couch and she quickly scanned my paperwork.

"Well ,John, your appearance seems perfect for the position, just what we wanted. Have you ever done any modeling or acting before?"

"Just a couple of school plays in high school, I replied"

"I see you're a freshman at UCLA, how's it going?"

"It's going well, I feel confident that I can do the school work and still have time for employment."

" Wonderful, let me tell you a little bit about my company"

"I started Victoria Productions about ten years ago. We are in the Adult Entertainment industry. We provide, what we believe is superior quality, adult entertainment in various forms of media. Our primary product is video tape, but we also do pictures and printed material as well. Our specialty is Incest, primarily mother/son but we also do brother/sister as well. Our customer base demographic is married or divorced women in the 35 -- 45 age group. The position we are looking to fill is for the son/brother. The job requirements include a minimum amount of acting, a lot of nudity, and a lot of sex. Does that sound like something you would be interested in?"

My mind was racing in a hundred different directions. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her and myself for that matter. But the only thing that came out of my mouth was the word - yes.

"Great, she said. Please go into the bathroom over there, you'll find several clean bathrobes, strip and put one on and come out here for a visual inspection. I have to see how you will look to the camera."

I did as she asked. Gathering up all the courage I could muster, I opened the door and stepped back into the office. I must have been so nervous that I wasn't anywhere near hard as I stood in front of her.

"Ok, drop the robe."

I did, and a smile came to her face, as she said,

"My, does that thing come with a warning label. Do you mind?"

She said as she reached over and gently held my cock, which was now beginning to react in its usual manner. In moments it reached its full eight and a half inches and was pulsating in her hand in time with the pounding of my heart.

"Do you have much sexual experience?"

"Yes, I lost my virginity at age fourteen."

"You can go put your clothes back on, then we'll talk some more."

I hurried back into the bathroom, dropped the robe and got dressed.

'That wasn't so bad, I thought, I can do this!'

I came out of the bathroom and saw that Victoria was back behind her desk, on the phone, giving instructions.

"Beth, I want you to get an appointment set up for John with Dr. Wilson, the usual, physical and blood work, also, bring in a standard talent contract that John Carpenter can sign; eight, thousand, ten percent. Thanks."

"John, please have a seat," pointing to a guest chair in front of her desk. I'm offering the position to you if you want it; subject to you passing your physical. We take your health very seriously here at Victoria Productions. With AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases becoming more and more of a problem, we require physicals of all our talent on a regularly scheduled basis. We also ask that you restrict your outside sexual activity to a minimum. If you don't have a current girl friend to satisfy, you should be getting all the sex you need right here. Nearly all the partners that you will have making films here, are employees here, and we pretty much control their sexual lives. I hope that won't be a problem for you."

"No, that won't be a problem for me. "

" Good"

Just then, Beth, the receptionist, came into the office, with a small stack of papers and told us that my appointment was all set up for today at five. Victoria took the contracts and after a quick review went over them with me. I was to be paid $8.00/hr whenever I worked in the office or warehouse. I would get $1,000 per film upon completion and quarterly, I would receive 10% of the gross profits from the sales of any of my work.

I read over the contract, it all appeared to be in order to me so without any hesitation I signed three copies and handed them back to Victoria who signed them as well. I received one signed copy ,she kept the others.

"One more thing, she said, from now on you'll be known as Jonnie in all your films. Now, let's get you down to the doctor's office, I'll drive, then I'll take you back to school."

The physical went fine, I had to wait a week for the results of the blood work. It was agreed that if all came back negative that I would start on Friday of the following week at 1:00. I was to be prepared to make my first film. Victoria said,

"I have a script that I've been holding on to for just the right person to do, you're the one. It should take us about three days to do based upon your limited work schedule."

With that she dropped me off back at the school and off she went.

I would be lying if I said that everything was normal the following week. I went to classes, but couldn't keep thoughts of what I was about to do out of my head. Finally, Friday came and after my last class, I headed over to Victoria's. She welcomed me and introduced me to all of her employees that were there. We went back to her office and smiling handed me my script. It was more like an outline than a script. There was a basic plot, I was playing a nerdy 20 year old virgin, Victoria was the mom of my best friend, and some key lines at the beginning of the story, but for the most part we would be just making up the dialogue as we went along. Looking up, I said,

"We?"

"Of course, she said, I'm one of actors just like everyone else who works here. Come on let's go upstairs to the sound stage and do a walk through."

We went up stairs. It was an open floor plan, with movable partitions that could be wheeled into place to create different looks for the same room. Vickie, explained that there were five remote controlled cameras in the room, and that the "director" would sit in the control room and move the cameras to get the best shots. The sound would be picked up by several microphone placed in various parts of the room. The sound and the video would be mixed to achieve the desired effect and the tape when she approved, would be brought to the duplication department and copies would be made for distribution.

We did our walk through fully clothed, went to make up to have any last minute touch ups and wardrobe for the little clothing that we would be wearing. Then when we were set, we met back on the stage and started to film.

That was the first of several films that I made with Vicky. She played the mother of my best friend from college. I was coming to the house to pick him up so we could drive back to school together and check into our college dorm rooms.

"Oh, Hi John, Eddie's not here right now. He went to the store with his father. They said they had to pick up some things for his room. They should be back in a couple of hours. You want to wait? Come on in."

Before I knew it she was sitting next to me rubbing my thigh and telling me how much she was going to miss me. She worked her hand under my shirt and then down into my pants. Her breasts were rubbing on my face as she took out my cock.

"Oh my God, John, your cock is so big. You must have all the girls in school lining up for some of this."

"Actually, I'm a virgin. I was hoping to get a girl friend who would teach me how to make love. "

With that, she said," I want you to take off your clothes and I'll do the same. You are going to learn all about the parts of the body and their function."

She took off her clothes and slid off her panties. I stared at her with my mouth wide open.

"Well come on, we don't have much time."

I took off my clothes and slid down my underwear.

"Good, because now you are going to have your first sex education lesson."

"We are going to use the common terms for the body parts and their functions. This is your cock; it's hard now because you have become sexually excited. Your body is saying that it wants to stick your cock into a vagina or pussy. I just happen to have one right here. Come take a look."