How Did I Start This Lifestyle? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submarie
submarie
120 Followers

"The bitch likes it, do it some more, really open her up" She heard someone shout and Leon pushed more into her until he was buried beyond his wrist, he then proceeded to fist fuck her.

As he did this she became aware of something probing her ass and felt Clyde's dick trying to enter her.

"Bend forward slut" he shouted "Leon don't you dare stop"

Marie did what she was told and she felt something wet slapped on her ass, it was cold and she realised it was probably KY. Then the dick was back and being forced in to her, she didn't feel too much as Leon was still fucking her with his fist but she did feel some pain and moaned. The guys took this to be from pleasure and began to do everything a lot harder and faster. Soon she had Clyde's dick buried all the way inside her she felt full.

She quite liked the feeling of his dick in her ass and the hand in her pussy and wondered what it would be like to have a dick in both holes, she thought shed probably find out or rather she hoped she'd find out. They continued to fuck her in unison filling her so deeply; she was almost in a state of continual orgasm.

"Look at her, she a natural." Marcus said to Michael.

"Yes she seems to love it all; these guys'll certainly test her limits tonight."

"She's almost as good as Sue who's done it before. Look at her with a cock in every hole; she really is getting to be a whore now."

Michael looked at her and said "Well that's what you wanted isn't it a new whore?

"Yes but I'm not sure if I want to go down that road with Sue I think she might be a bit more special than that, at least for a while."

"I know what you mean; I think Clyde would like Marie for himself, who knows I might exchange her for that Blonde he got last week. Are the camera's recording ok?"

"I checked and they're fine, you'll have all you need to get her to do anything you want."

They stopped doing things to Marie and pulled her on to the bed, she was told to mount Leon, Clyde got behind her and then they fucked her. Meanwhile Vic had gone to her head and was busily feeding his cock into her mouth. Clyde was able to slide his cock straight back in and it felt good, he could even feel Leon moving in her other hole. She was moaning loudly. And she was even trying to writhe in time with them.

"Ohhhhh MMmmmmmmm" was all Marie could say as they all pounded her she felt like she was being split open but she didn't want to stop she wanted more. She would have been begging if her mouth hadn't been full.

Sue could see her friend was getting the full treatment and she knew Marcus and Michael's little secret, she had been filmed and photographed on her first visit to the club that was one reason she had recruited Marie, although Marie didn't know.

She had done similar things on her first visit and then Marcus had shown her the film and the photos. She was horrified when he had told her he would show everyone she knew if she didn't do exactly what he wanted and that included getting others involved. When she looked at Marie, she wasn't too ashamed, she did seem to be enjoying herself. Then she felt herself being entered and was lost as the cock began to do its work inside her pussy.

Marie was fucked again and again by the men all of them cumming inside her holes, filling her until she leaked. She had cum everywhere but she didn't care. Then Clyde had come over to her and he had fisted her to another climax. He wasn't to rough with her, he didn't need to be as she was so wet and her hole gaped like the mouth of a cave.

"There you a real slut whore now Marie, stretched so that you'll only feel big black cocks and I know you'll crave them, your sort always do." With that he and the others left the room. Marie could see that Sue was still being fucked by the others, they were taking it in turns to have her.She was begging them to fuck her!

After they had finished filling her up, Michael took her into a shower room and he washed her and used a douche on her, when she was clean he told her to get on her knees and suck him, she took the head of his cock and gently licked and sucked it until she felt him thrust and then she took more and more until he hit the back of her throat, even then she was still sucking and he knew he had her and he came, squirting his load deep in her throat.

He took her back to the room with the bed and lay her down, she was soon asleep. Sue was soon placed alongside her, still covered in cum and her stockings were all laddered and ripped. The two black friends looked at them.

"Got ourselves a couple of good whore's man" Marcus said

"Looks like we have at that"

submarie
submarie
120 Followers
12