How Do We Look, Baby?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers

"Oh God Brenda! Don't stop!"

No! I thought, trying to slide him from my mouth, I wanted too.... I yelped in surprise around his cock when I felt his hand grab the back of my head and push it down. He thrust his hips shoving his cock deep into my mouth and before I could react, Greg cried out, "Oh, fuck!" and his cock went off in my mouth. I was caught by surprise and made a gagging sound as his cum hit the back of my throat and I reflexively swallowed it. I tried to move my head back, but Greg was holding my hair tightly in his hand and holding me there as he fucked my mouth.

Don't get me wrong, normally a mouthful of cum would get me hot, but under the circumstances, I wasn't amused. Placing my hands on the bed, I pushed up hard, forcing his cock from my mouth, it was still spurting I felt spray my lips and dribble down my chin. His next spurt hit me on neck and ran down my tits. There was still some cum in the back of my mouth and I disgustedly pushed it out with my tongue, causing it to flow down my chin with the rest of it.

"Damn," Greg gasped, "That..." he gave me a smile, "Looks good."

"What the fuck was that?" I snapped at him, grabbing his side of the sheet and wiping his cum from my face.

"I... what's the matter? I thought you wanted to..."

"I wanted to get fucked!" I yelled at him. "I wanted to feel you inside me, not fucking blow you!"

"You never complained before." He shook his head, "Christ Brenda, you could fuck up a wet dream.

"Wet dreams are all I have!" I shouted. "I wanted to have sex and you came in my mouth like a fucking teenager getting his first BJ!"

"I told you I didn't want to!" he began, raising his voice, "You kept pushing!"

"Because I wanted you! And you didn't seem to mind my mouth; all your bitching stopped then didn't it?" I put my head down and trying to fight back tears added, "You used to want me."

"I still do," he said lowering his voice, "But I'm..."

"And what the fuck was that shit, holding my head down?" I demanded, "What do you think I am a fucking whore?"

"I thought you liked it?"

"I do when I know I'm going to get something else and its all fun." I waved my hand at him. "You wouldn't even let me cum, and then you treat me like a slutty fucking girlfriend."

"Whatever, Brenda." He rolled his eyes and to my dismay turned over on his side, putting his back to me."

"Oh, so that's it?" I asked, "You blow your load and I get nothing?"

"You got toys," he replied, "Do what you have to."

I sat there speechless. How the hell had things gotten this way? I wanted to say something more, tell him how much he'd just hurt me. Before I could that hurt overwhelmed me and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. Turning away from him, I lay on my side and slid as far away from him as I could. I became aware of the taste of cum in my mouth and lying here next to my husband, I felt like a cheap whore. I saw our wedding picture on the bureau across from me and started to cry softly wondering if this was the beginning of the end.

***** I jumped and looked up from the newspaper at the sound of a lawn mower staring up. Leaning back in the small armchair, located near the picture window, I pulled the blinds out to see Chad on the other side of the yard. As always he was wearing a white t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, showing off his deep tan along with his tattooed and well muscled arms. Despite the heat he was wearing jeans that fit him well, hugging his damn fine ass. I got a better look at that ass when the mower stalled and he bent over to prime it. I shook my head as I watched the muscles in his arm flex while he yanked the cord.

I imagined what those arms would look like flexed while he drove his hard young cock into me with my long legs wrapped around his waist. That image was a residual of last night's masturbation session just before I fell asleep. Just as it had been the night before and let's face it, all week. After the humiliating performance on Monday I hadn't even tried to approach Greg for sex. I went to bed, slipped a vibrator into my pussy and rubbed my clit. That vibrator became Chad's cock and my fingers his tongue.

I smiled at the thought that Chad had been a busy boy this week. I suppose some women might think it was wrong to fantasize about another man to that level, but seeing the person who should be taking care of me wasn't, I felt there was no issue. What was an issue was Greg had no problem at all with just coming to bed and me not looking for anything. I swear he was relieved. On Monday I'd gotten a half sincere apology from him that he didn't mean to make me feel cheap.

To me that wasn't good enough, but I told him it was so I could segue into asking him to come clean with me, did he have a physical issue? He has an attitude which was when I delivered my ultimatum. He had one week to either make an appointment for us to see his doctor or to see a marriage councilor. That had sent him into self righteous indignation and another argument. In the end I simply stuck with we were talking in a week.

I was pulled from my thoughts by watching Chad begin pushing the mower around the yard. It was already in the eighties and I know he always did two other houses before ours and his arms were slick with sweat. I wondered what the rest of him would look all sweaty like that. Even better would be the thought of me getting him that way. Hell, Greg couldn't last long enough to get me to sweat anymore.

Chad stopped near the window and after taking a minute to move the lawn chairs out of the way, removed a bottle of water from the small cooler on top of the mower. When he was finished he lifted the bottle and poured some of it over his head onto his thick black hair.

"Oh, goddamn." I whispered watching the water drip down his shoulders and arms.

This was getting ridiculous, I felt like a person on a diet being forced to stare at a double cheeseburger.

"Why the hell is that kid here so early?" Greg demanded, snapping me out of my day dream.

I quickly dropped the blind, hoping Greg hadn't seen me looking. I had no worries; he had gone over and picked his phone up from where it was charging on the coffee table.

"It's nine thirty." I told him, "It's not that early."

"Nine...." He looked at his phone, "Shit! I was supposed to be in work, why'd you let me sleep?"

"Because you didn't say you were working." I shrugged, "In fact I thought you told me Thursday you weren't."

"Yeah, well things changed." He said, "I...I have to get going, I'll tell them you forgot to set the alarm."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes, "They'll understand that, a forty two year old guy who needs wifey to set the clock." He scowled and unable to help it, I threw in, "I'd say tell them your wife was all over you this morning and wouldn't let you leave, but that would really be a lie."

"Maybe if my wife wasn't all over me about being all over her I would be." He retorted as he turned away. "I'm going to shower and get going; don't bother to make me anything I'll...."

"No worries, I wasn't going to," I said smiling sweetly at him.

"Whatever Brenda. I'll probably..."

"Be late, I know." I said quietly.

"Right." He said simply and headed off to the bathroom.

The smile left my face. I was lashing out at him, because when he spoke he pissed me off, it like was like he wasn't himself anymore. But when I thought on it, I wasn't angry, I was upset. I had no real hope he would go to counseling and wondered what I would do when he wouldn't. I jumped at the sound of the lawnmower directly under the window and suddenly remembered the flowers I just planted.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, hopping out of the chair.

I'd forgotten to put up the foot high sections of white fence back around them. The last time I didn't fence something off, Chad mowed over my tomato plants. I was only wearing my short black robe with just panties underneath and couldn't go outside like this. I quickly ran into the bedroom and as I removed the robe felt a pang of sadness thinking that not all that long ago, just seeing me in this robe would get Greg going.

Now all Greg did was get going, out the door. Tossing the robe on the bed I slipped on a pair of denim shorts. I headed for the bureau but hearing the mower getting closer to where the flowers were beneath the bedroom window, skipped looking for a bra and grabbing the pink tank top I'd been wearing to bed lately pulled it down over my tits as I headed out of the room. I didn't bother looking for shoes and going through the back door, breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Chad stopped several feet away.

The mower must have gotten jammed and he had it on his side while he knelt next to it removing something from underneath it. I paused to take in the back of his broad shoulders and muscular back and sighed. I had no doubt Chad did damn well with the girls and that magnificent body was being wasted on some pretty young thing who was naïve enough to think sex was always going to be that good.

"Flowers, Brenda." I reminded myself

Tearing my eyes from Chad I walked over to the bushes I'd planted the flowers in between and getting down on my knees reached behind them where I left the pieces of fence. I pulled them out along with the trowel and after digging a small trench started sticking the pieces back in. As always when I worked in the yard, my worries faded away. I lost track of everything but the feeling of the cool moist dirt beneath my fingers and the damp grass beneath my bare feet.

I was just starting to fill the dirt back in around the fence when I had the feeling of being watched. I looked over my shoulder to see Chad standing not three feet behind me, his eyes glued to my ass. I quickly turned my head back to the fence and feeling mischievous, and more than a little thrilled he was looking, began moving my ass back and forth as I finished patting the dirt down. I bent over further, pointing my ass higher and looking back saw Chad shaking his head, a smirk on his face.

Sitting up I turned around and asked, "Chad! Are you looking at my ass?"

"Oh," He said in surprise, "I...uh," the smirk turned into one of his perfect lady killer smiles, "Yeah I was."

I laughed, "At least you're honest."

"Be something wrong with me if I wasn't" he gave a low whistle, "You have a really nice ass."

"Okay, Romeo," I said sitting up higher on my knees, "Behave, I'm a married woman."

"Heard that one before," he winked.

"Yeah, where, the under twenty one clubs you hang out in?"

I had to hold back a smile when his faded. Chad liked playing the neighborhood stud, but in reality I knew he wasn't what he made himself out to be. He might have had a few girlfriends, but he certainly wasn't servicing the desperate house wives of Providence. Although I knew one who'd entertained the fantasy quite often.

"That's just when there's no real women around." He came back with.

"Real women?" I cocked my head.

"Yeah, you know, like you. The girls my age are hot, but..."

"Oh, and I'm not?"

"No, I...That's not what I..."

I couldn't hold back anymore and as I smiled at him, he laughed and shook his head.

"Look, I'm trying okay?"

"You'll get better when you," I winked, "Find a good teacher."

"Do you know one?"

"Mrs Higgins on the corner teaches English at Central." I replied.

"Ugh." He gave a mock shudder.

I shrugged and looking up at the sun, Chad said, "Damn it's hot out."

He wiped at his forehead, then grabbing the bottom of his tank top lifted it up to wipe his face. Oh, for Christ's sake I thought, he'd been watching too much porn. Nevertheless I found myself staring at his chiseled tanned stomach and felt my heart begin to beat faster. While my eyes devoured his body I noticed a drip of sweat running down his stomach and had the desire to lean forward and lick it off of him. I lowered my gaze and realized immediately that was a bad move.

My face was just about level with his crotch and not for the first time I wondered if he stuffed his jeans. They were tight and I found myself staring at one hell of a bulge. I knew I should look away, but my eyes lingered and the thought that I was on my knees in front of him caused a warm feeling between my legs. I imagined, unzipping him and pulling out that hard young cock, of giving him a blow job that would make his eyes roll. I'd be so much better than his little girlfriends and he would certainly be better than...

I closed my eyes and told myself to stop. Using Chad for a little night time motivation was one thing, in person was another. I opened my eyes and looked up to see him smiling down at me. In an instant I knew he was thinking the same exact thing and another wave of forbidden heat flowed through me. I noticed his eyes lingering below my face and glanced down to see my hard nipples poking through the tank top. I quickly stood up; brushing some of the dirt from my knees and straightening saw he was still looking.

"Now what are you looking at?" I asked.

Chad shrugged and said, "Sorry Mrs. Wilson." He was smirking when he said it and his brown eyes were staring straight into mine.

"Sorry you were looking or sorry you were caught?" I asked.

"Neither really." He laughed, "Are you sorry I was looking?"

Be careful Brenda. "It's very flattering." I told him. "Nice looking young guy like you checking out an old lady like me. Makes me feel I'm not so bad for my age."

"Not bad for any age." He winked.

"Now Chad," I said shaking my head, "Would you really want to be with a married woman?"

"If she'd let me."

"Well you'll have to keep looking then." I said, crossing my arms over my tits. My nipples were so hard they were aching.

"Guess so." he shrugged. "I'm only playing around though. I just think you're pretty hot."

"Well speaking of hot, it's not getting any cooler so why don't you finish up?"

"Ouch." He placed his hand over his chest. "She shoots, she scores."

I laughed at him and he gave me a huge smile, but not that fake pretty one, this one was genuine and even more attractive because of it.

"Hey" Greg's voice called out to our left. "Am I paying you to take care of the yard or hit on my wife?"

We both turned to see Greg, dressed in a white dress shirt and black slacks coming towards us. Besides his words what caught my attention was since when did he dress up to work on a Saturday?

"What's the matter with you?" I asked.

"Oh, please! I've been looking out the window for the last minute watching you two making eyes at each other."

"We were just talking." Chad said calmly.

"Oh yeah?" he pointed down at my legs, "That why her knees are dirty?"

"Greg!" I exclaimed, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I knew I'd been flirting and not minding that Chad was and maybe that wasn't quite right, but that comment stunned me.

"Me? I'm not the one standing here dressed like a slut in front of some kid."

"I am not dressed like..."

"You're not wearing a fucking bra and you probably had to pry your ass into those shorts. What're you trying to do, look his age?"

"Mr. Wilson," Chad began. "We...I....wasn't doing anything, really."

"Don't say anything, Chad." I told him. "He's being an asshole."

Greg shook his head, "Yeah, my wife's half dressed with dirty knees in front of a teenager in heat and..."

"Hey I'm twenty!" Chad said indignantly.

"Won't live to see twenty one if you keep fucking around with married women." Greg pointed at him.

"Are you threatening me?" Chad's eyes widened and he took a step towards Greg.

"I'm warning you, kid." Greg said, "You can get in a lot of trouble fooling with someone's wife."

"Shut up Greg." I said getting between them. "You want to be a prick to me, fine. Don't start on him."

"Aw, how sweet, protecting your little boy toy." Greg gave me a nasty smirk. "You're acting like his mommy. Then again, you're old enough to be."

Looking at Greg, gut hanging over his waist and knowing his idea of exercise these days was lifting the remote, I bit back the remark that it wasn't Chad who needed protecting. Ignoring his latest taunt, I tried to stop him from getting his ass handed to him.

"Greg..."

"Which is what makes you really pathetic, Brenda." He continued, "A woman your age out here trying to show off to a guy like him." he laughed, "Desperate housewife."

"You son of a bitch." That was it, I'd had it. "Maybe I wouldn't be des..."

"Whatever," Greg waved his hand at me, "You're right. Nothing's going on. No way a young kid like that would want a used up slut like you."

"Hey!" Chad snapped behind me, causing me to jump. "You don't talk to a woman like that!"

"Please, kid, what do you know about women?" Greg shook his head at him. "You've barely gotten your dick wet and that's all you think with. You get older you learn to show them their place."

"My place?" I repeated numbly, who the hell was this guy?

"And assholes like you are the reason women think men are all pigs."

Chad stepped around me and stepped up to Greg, "You got a real big mouth with women. Guys like you always do." He put his arms out, "What you got to say to me old man?"

"Old man?" Greg asked, his eyes widening,

"If she's old enough to be my mother, you're old enough to be my father." Chad made a show of looking Greg up and down, "Or in the shape you're in maybe my grandfather."

What the hell was this, high school? I went to step between them again, when Greg laughed and pointed at me, "Bet this is getting you hot, isn't it Brenda? You're little friend sticking up for you."

"I'm sticking up for her because she's better than you deserve." Chad told him heatedly.

"And what does she deserve Chad? A nice young guy who'll lie to her and tell her she's still hot, so she'll get on her knees and suck your cock out of gratitude?"

"My god, Greg," I said softly.

As bad as his words were the look on his face was even worse. Greg was staring at me with nothing short of disdain. What had I done to deserve this? As it had the other night, the feelings of hurt and humiliation overwhelmed my anger and I found myself standing there like the pathetic victim he was treating me like.

"Holy shit." Chad said, and turning to me asked, "Why the hell are you with..."

"Because she knows I'm right." Greg said then putting his finger in Chad's chest raised his voice, "Now get your sorry ass out of my yard and if I see you near my wife again, I'll kick your ass, got it?"

Chad looked like he was going to continue, but I shook my head and with a disgusted grunt, he said, "Whatever tough guy. The only thing you could beat me at would be a race to a buffet, but I'll leave out of respect for your wife."

"At least someone respects me." I said quietly.

"Try earning it and maybe I will."

Without another word, Greg turned around and walked across the yard to the BMW he'd blown half our savings on three months ago and made a show of peeling out of the driveway. I stood there fighting back the tears so I wouldn't feel even more pathetic. Chad was quiet as well and after a moment sighed and started to walk towards the mower.

"Chad, stop." I reached out and grabbed his arm.

When he turned to look at me, I got control of myself and said quietly. "I...I'm so sorry. I don't know..."

"No, Mrs Wilson," Chad interrupted, putting his hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry. Sorry you feel like you have to put up with that piece of shit."

I stared into his eyes and realized here was a kid half my age telling me I shouldn't be dealing with this. If that didn't tell me something about how bad things had gotten. Still, I found I was trying to stick up for Greg.

"He's...he's not really like that Chad."

"Yeah? Must be a quick learner because he's damn good at it, but hey, it's your life."

"Gee thanks."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers