How Do You Like Me Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

"Maybe you should ask him."

Eddie clicked the button to lower the partition between them and the driver. "Where you taking us Matt?"

"Belle Isle, sir."

"Okay," Eddie replied, closing the partition.

"Did you plan this?" I asked, casting a curious glance toward Eddie.

"Honestly, no. I told him to drive for a bit."

We felt the car slow down then heard Matt exit the vehicle. Eddie jumped out before Matt could open the door then reached in and helped me out. "I got this one, Matt. Thanks."

He took my hand and led me to the fountain. I'd never been on Belle Isle before, especially at night with someone I barely knew. Sure, Eddie and I have known each other for years, but other than the talking we did in the limo on the way here, we knew next to nothing about each other.

I stood in awe, watching the mist come off the water, dancing in the colored lights surrounding the fountain. "This is beautiful," I said quietly.

"Not as beautiful as you," Eddie replied, walking up behind me.

I felt his hands on my shoulders as he turned me to face him. He cradled my face in his hands and brought his lips down to mine. The kiss was warm and sweet, just like the first kiss we shared on my parents' front porch. I felt my body responding to his hands caressing my back and I pulled him closer.

My hands found their way around his neck and I tangled my fingers in his hair, drawing him even closer to deepen the kiss. Then, just as suddenly as the kiss started, it ended. Eddie pulled away quickly, a look of sadness and confusion in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I breathed after I could form a coherent sentence.

Eddie turned and took a few more steps away from me before he spoke. "I can't help but wonder if you would have responded to me like that if I was still the nerdy kid you went to school with," he replied, running his hands through his hair.

What could I say to that? I knew deep down in my heart that five years ago, if I had handled things differently, Eddie and I probably would have ended up together. But because of peer pressure and my arrogance, it took us five years to get here.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you, Eddie," I said quietly, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you?"

"Yes," I replied, pulling my hand away when I heard the tone in his voice. "Why are you angry? You said last night at the reunion that you held no ill will -- "

"For being the former salutatorian, you're not that bright are you?"

Eddie turned to face me and for the first time, I could see the love and desire in the depths of those deep blue eyes.

"No, I guess I'm not," I replied, breaking eye contact with him and turning to walk away. "I'm sorry Eddie. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea to come with you. Take me back to get my car," I added, walking slowly toward the limousine.

He caught up with me and grabbed my arm. Turning me to face him, he cradled my face in his hands again before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "I won't do any such thing until you admit how you feel."

"What do you want me to admit, Eddie? Do you want me to tell you that I've always gotten lost when I look into your eyes? Do you want me to tell you that the first time we kissed you ignited a fire deep inside me? Do you want me to tell you that I've thought about you every single day since we graduated high school?"

Eddie dropped his hands to his sides. Looking into his eyes, I saw shock and confusion, but I continued. "How 'bout I tell you that I came to your concert here two years ago in hopes that you'd forgive me but I couldn't bring myself to approach you. Or maybe I could tell you how utterly stupid I really am that I couldn't see the look of love in your eyes through those glasses you wore -- the same look you have right now."

"But -- " he started.

"Let me finish this please, Eddie," I said, putting a finger to his lips to silence him. "Steve never looked at me the way you did. I longed for more than what he ever gave me, but I settled because that was what everyone expected of me. I was stupid to have listened to my friends and parents tell me it's not such a bad idea to marry into money. I should have gone after you, I should have held on tight and never let you go. I hate myself for taking this long to realize life is so much better being in love than being rich."

It was his turn to silence me. "We've been given a second chance, Sally. I've loved you since the first time you called me geek when we were in tenth grade. The worse you treated me, the more I liked you. My friends and family told me I was crazy to feel the way I did about you, a girl like you would never have anything to do with a guy like me. That's why I wrote that new song, it's how I felt. I didn't care what people thought, I loved you ---- I still love you."

I closed the small space between us and stood on my tiptoes to place a gentle kiss on his lips. Eddie had other ideas; he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer and taking the kiss deeper. "Let's get Matt to make himself scarce," he whispered against my lips. I nodded and we broke the kiss, taking each other's hand and walking in a rush back to the limousine.

Eddie pulled on my hand just as I reached for the door handle. "Are you sure you want our first time together to be in the back of a limousine, Sally?" he asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Eddie," I replied, opening the door of the limo and jumping inside.

Eddie walked to the driver's window and spoke with Matt for a few minutes. I heard Matt chuckle before he got out, leaving Eddie and I alone. Eddie slipped into the limo beside me, smiling broadly as he pulled the door closed behind him. "It's a nice night and Matt said he could use the exercise, I told him to take a walk for an hour or so."

I pulled Eddie closer, meeting his lips with mine. I let all the passion loose I'd been denying for him, no longer holding back the way I truly felt. I felt Eddie's hands fumble with the zipper of my dress. I reached behind to help him, holding his hands in mine as he lowered the zipper and the garment fell off my shoulders.

Eddie broke the kiss, sat back in his seat and watched as I removed my bra. "My God, woman! I knew you were beautiful but -- " he trailed off, his gaze roaming up and down my half naked body. He began undoing the buttons of the dark red silk shirt he wore, all the while never breaking eye contact with me. My eyes roamed over the muscles of his bare chest then downward; I could see his rapidly growing erection tenting the material of the black jeans he wore.

I reached out and pulled on his belt, hearing him chuckle when I had difficulties undoing the buckle. He pushed me away gently and I removed my dress, panties, pantyhose and shoes while he undressed himself.

When we were both completely naked, he kicked our clothes toward the front of the limousine and laid me down gently on the floor, positioning himself over me, his hips cradled between my legs.

Our lips met in a fiery kiss, our tongues dancing together. He ripped his lips from mine, trailing across my jaw line to my neck then my ear. He raised himself up on his hands and looked down into my eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked again.

"It's a little late to be worried about that now," I said, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him down to me.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked a split second before our lips locked in another heated kiss. All thoughts disappeared after that, the only thing either of us focused on was feeling the pleasure we would give and receive.

He kissed and nipped at my neck, lapping the small bite with his tongue when he heard me let out a moan. I arched my back into him when his lips found one of my nipples and sucked it into his mouth. The waves of desire coursing through me were something I'd never felt before as Eddie continued to leave a trail of red-hot kisses down my belly.

I felt his breath at the top of my thighs and I put my knees in the air, my feet planted on the floor. Eddie hooked his arms around my legs and pulled me closer to him; my slick, wet pussy mere inches from his waiting mouth. I raised my hips slightly and let out a gasp when he captured the hard nub of my clit between his lips.

I felt him push two fingers inside me and my hips began to rock against him, my orgasm working its way through my body quicker than I expected. "That's it, come for me," he breathed, plunging his fingers deeper inside me.

My head thrashed side-to-side as Eddie continued his pleasurable assault on my clit. As my body stiffened, my legs clamped around Eddie's head, holding him in place while my climax rocked through me. "Oh God! Eddie! Oh God!" As my body floated on the high of my release, I slowly loosened up, allowing him to bring himself up, catch his breath and sit back on his heels.

I opened my eyes and saw Eddie still kneeling between my thighs, his manhood proudly standing at attention, but a look of confusion on his face. "What?"

"You are by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, Sally."

I blushed at his words, chuckling softly at the same time. "So are you gonna sit there and stare at me all night or are you gonna find something to do with little Eddie?" I quipped, watching his cock twitch in anticipation of what was to come.

"Never call a man's cock 'little'!" he replied, positioning himself over me again, his hips once more cradled between my legs. He brought his lips down to mine, his tongue immediately plunging into my mouth, silencing any retorts I could direct at him.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around his throbbing erection, stroking it softly and bringing it to my slick opening. He reached down and pulled my hand away, I looked at him in confusion. "Oh no, first, you're going to tell me why you agreed to come out with me tonight."

"What? NOW?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Maybe it is, but I need to hear you say it Sally."

"What do you want me to say?" I asked, the frustration apparent in my voice. He'd pushed just the head of his cock inside me, ceasing further insertion until I said what he wanted to hear.

"How do you like me now?" he asked, his voice unsteady as he desperately fought for control of his body.

"I don't like you," I replied, closing my eyes.

"What?" he asked and I felt him start to pull away from me. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer.

"I love you, I think I always have."

"I love you too," he replied, pushing his rock hard shaft completely inside me.

I let out a moan at the sensation of him buried deep within me. We both lay perfectly still. I had never felt the sensations I was feeling with Eddie. My mind briefly drifted to Steve. He was a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kinda guy when it came to sex and I didn't really know how to handle what I was feeling now.

Eddie looked down at me as he began slowly pumping in and out of me. "Are you okay?" he grunted out.

"Yeah," I replied breathlessly. My hips moved in unison with his and I wrapped my legs around him, trying to take him deeper.

"I've waited a long time for this," he breathed out, thrusting into me a bit harder with each movement of my hips. "I don't know how long I can last."

He leaned in and kissed me again, our hips gyrating wildly together. I felt my climax begin to work through my body and I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back. "God Eddie!" I cried, my body tensing as I reached the edge of my bliss.

"Sal -- leee!" he cried in reply, his whole body tensed as his climax exploded through him, filling me with thick ropes of his pearly white seed.

"Eddie!"

With one last powerful thrust, he emptied the remains of his load deep within me, then collapsed on top of me, barely holding his weight off me. He rolled to his side with my arms still wrapped around him and we lay together on the floor of the limousine, breathing raggedly as our bodies recovered.

After several minutes of lying there holding each other, Eddie pulled himself up onto one of the side seats then reached for my hand to help me up as well. "I always keep a blanket handy," he said, lifting the seat across from us and pulling out a soft white blanket to drape over ourselves. He situated us on the seat with our backs against the passenger seat, separated from the front of the limo by only the partition.

I lay against his chest and he kept his arms around me, the blanket pulled up to my neck. Our legs entwined together and I could feel his now flaccid member against my ass. I wiggled and felt his cock twitch slightly. "Wicked woman!" he chuckled, leaning down to nibble on my neck.

I just chuckled in reply and began to doze off when I heard Matt's voice. "Ready to go sir?" he asked through the partially open partition.

"Yeah, take us to my hotel, we'll get Miss Arnold's car later," he replied as the partition closed and the limousine began to move.

+++++

Well, that's basically it. Okay, there are a few minor details that I might have missed, like Eddie proposing to me in front of a few thousand people at Joe Louis Arena the very next night, but you get the idea. I was a stubborn, arrogant fool to deny how I felt about him when we were in high school.

That was six months ago and I've taken on writing as a hobby since then, something to kill the time when I didn't travel with Eddie and the band.

"I won't let you travel with us in your condition," he said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my bulging belly.

"I know sweetheart, you've made that very clear more than once."

"If you're done here, you need to get to bed, sitting here this long can't be good for you or the baby," he said, taking my hand and helping me to my feet.

"I can't believe you still look at me like that," I said, reaching down to close my laptop and turn out the light on the desk.

"Like what?"

"Like you love me more than life itself, I look like a blimp."

"I do love you more than life itself and you're still the most beautiful woman in the world. Now, let's get to bed."

"Lead the way, love."

++++++++++

Thanks to t0nst3rs for her valuable feedback on the plot of this story and thanks also to sweeteuphoria for doing the final edit. Feedback as always is welcome. Don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading me.

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers