How Do You Spell Relief Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,154 Followers

Moments later Kim ushered in Tawny, gave me a quick kiss and told me to have fun. Tawny looked embarrassed as Kim left us alone. Finally I took her hand and pulled her onto the bed beside me. She looked at my cock before softly saying, "My boyfriend can never hear about this, Tommy, promise me that." As I stroked her A-cup tits I told her I would never breathe a word of it. My hand trailed down over her stomach and dipped into her steaming pussy sending shivers through her slender 32A-22-34 body.

"Come here" she ordered as she pulled me towards her sex. Her long fingers grasped my dick and led me right to her entrance. Never taking her eyes from my cock she pulled on my ass cheeks as she forced me into her about halfway. "Oooooooo, jeeepers that's big!" was all she said as she continued pulling me fully inside of her. Tawny's legs were spread wide as she laid there, my log deep up her tunnel. She didn't say much as we started fucking each other, she just kept moving her eyes from my cock to my eyes and back. Leaning down I took one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth and licked, sucked and chewed on it making her groan in pleasure. Suddenly she tensed and grabbed my head holding me on her nipple as her first orgasm flooded over her body.

Her climax passed and her arms flopped to her sides, "Damn, that was quick!" she said. "Oh yeah, don't stop Tommy, please fuck me Tommy." My hips kept on pounding into her slippery hole, as she moaned and groaned her approval. "Oh Tommy, shove that cock deep in me, oh god yeah!"

If she wants it deep that's what she'll get I thought as I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders making her groan even more. Less than two minutes after lifting her legs up high Tawny began bucking her hips at me as she again convulsed on my invading member. My mouth latched onto hers and I was surprised to find her jaws clamped tightly together. It took a few seconds for her to kiss me back as our tongues dueled in lust. Breaking our kiss Tawny searched my eyes before saying, "Tommy, fuck me doggy style."

I moved back, pulling my cock from her tight pussy and she quickly moved into position on her hands and knees. Reaching between her legs she grabbed my cock and again guided me into her quivering hole. My granite shaft slid home and she cooed with pleasure. After letting me push into her, Tawny began pumping her cunt back onto my member, her intensity increasing with each thrust. I reached around and began teasing the nipples on her tiny breasts, making her groans of pleasure even louder.

Tawny's ass was pounding back into me with such force I expected bruises from it as suddenly she screamed, "Tommy, fuck my ass! I want your huge cock in my ASS!" She pulled forward far enough to disengage us and then again grabbed my slimy cock and placed it on her puckered hole. Before I could say anything she shoved her ass back hard onto me, my cock popping suddenly into her backdoor as she screamed in pleasure/pain. "YES! Oh god, Tommy, fuck me hard, FUCKKKKKKKK MYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSS!" This quiet little fuck was suddenly transformed into a screaming wench who couldn't get enough of me.

Her head was flying from side to side and her arms collapsed beneath her as she continued slamming her ass onto my hard as steel cock. Her orgasm caught her quickly as she continued doing more fucking than I was, it being impossible to maintain a rhythm with her shaking body. She started rolling one orgasm into the next as she barely came down before starting in again. Her ass muscles clamped tightly onto my cock and I knew I would be joining her in climax.

"Ohhh, damn Tawny, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmm in your assssssssssss!. Oh fuck that's so fucking good!" I said as I reached my limit.

"Yesss, cum in my ass, Tommy! Shoot your spunk in me; oh fuck I'm cumming againnnnnnnnnn! Oh, shit, oh fuck me Tommy god yes cum for me! Cum in my ass, ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk!" and she literally collapsed as she fainted, her ass pulling me down on top of her. I was worried but she quickly came to and said, "Jeez, Tommy, nobody's ever made me pass out before! Holy shit!" I started to pull out but she told me to stay deep in her ass so I rolled to the side and then onto my back pulling her still impaled body with me. "Oooo. This feels good too; I'm going to have to try this position next time! God, Tommy, that was so good."

I helped Tawny sit up on my big stick, then she tried to get her legs pulled back under her so she could stand up. Her struggles really massaged her ass on my cock and soon she was moaning as her ass pumped my cock. From outside the room a young voice called out "Cheater! You already made him cum, it's my turn now!"

Tawny sadly groaned, "Shit, that feels really good, and I was almost there again!" She snuck in a few sly pumps as she 'struggled' to get up. She was almost off of me when I felt her spasm and her body flopped back onto my cock as she came again. "Oh god, I'm sorry, I was trying...oh fuck I'm cumming...I'm sorry Shari, oh fucking shit ooooooooooooo..."

This time I heard laughter from the hallway and Kim was saying "I told you so!"

Kim then ushered Shari into the room and properly introduced us before she gulped my ass juice coated cock into her mouth, cleaning me with her lips and tongue, before saying "I'll see you later lover, you two have fun now!"

My eyes scanned Shari's curvy body, which was the opposite of Tawny's. Her 36DD-22-34 shape was nicely spread over 5'7" and about 130 pounds. She had a nice tan but her boobs were alabaster white. I thought her pussy was shaved but couldn't tell through her black panties. "Um, shouldn't you be naked like me?" I asked the nervous looking girl.

"Oh, no, I don't think I can take anymore off!" she replied. "My boyfriend knows I'm a virgin and he keeps begging me to give him my cherry." She licked her lips as her eyes feasted on my glistening cock, then continued, "But I really like giving head so I really don't think I need to take these off."

"Hey, whatever, but what if I want to eat you out as you blow me?" I said, really wanting to see her pussy.

"Well, I guess they would be in the way, wouldn't they. Promise me you won't try to talk me into fucking you, please, promise me!" she pleaded. "I know I can really make you feel good!"

"Okay, I promise that I won't try to talk you into fucking me," I responded. She mouthed a thank you as she climbed between my legs and licked my cock from end to end, not missing even one square centimeter. She winked at me as she sucked the first 6 inches of my cock into her mouth as her tongue went wild on my cock head. This youngster sure new a lot about sucking cock. I grabbed her hips and began pulling her into a 69 position. As my tongue latched onto her hardening clit she jumped in surprise and thus shoved 2 inches of my cock down her throat.

Shari gagged as my shaft entered her virgin throat. "Christ Tommy! I've never done that! Shit, I never even tried. Hum, maybe I should. Hell, I don't think any of my guys were long enough to even do that!" She then took me back into her mouth and began working on getting me into her throat. I attacked her clit again with vigor and as her orgasm neared she slammed her face down and pop, into her throat I went. Before her climax was finished she had her nose on my balls and my entire cock down her luscious throat. Her body convulsed in tremors of bliss while her mouth throat and tongue made love to my cock.

"Jeez, Tommy, every guy I've been with would have blown his top by now, even if he'd already blown it once before. What gives?" Shari asked as she pushed up onto her hands and knees, looking between her legs at me.

"I guess I'm not 'every' other guy, I'm one of a kind." Then I grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy to my face, making her giggle before she gasped in pleasure. Again she inhaled my cock and gave it her best shot to make me cum but I beat her to it as once again her hips danced on my tongue as she cried out in divine pleasure. Once her second climax was over she slid around so we were face to face as she asked "You fucked Tawny in the ass, right? I thought so. She really got off on it. If we did that I'd still be a virgin, right?" I nodded yes. "Tommy, try to get that big old cock of yours up my poop chute, please Tommy, I've gotta have you up my ass!"

"What position do you want to do it in? Doggie, on top, on the bottom, face up, face down? So many choices, so little time."

She finally said, "On the bottom, face up. I want to look at your face while we do it." She got into position with me climbing into position above her. We kissed before I told her to put her feet on my shoulders to make entry easier. "On second thought, I pick on the top, face down. You on top looks way too risky to me."

So we rearranged to the way she wanted, "This way, I have the control!" Shari said. I kissed her before grabbing my cock and dragging my cock up and down her gash, wetting my tip with her secretions. "Watch it, big boy." she said, moving her hips back away from me.

"I was," I replied. "Trust me, I just wanted to get my tip wet, I won't fuck you, or anyone that doesn't want me to!"

Shari guided my cock to her puckered hole and slowly pressed down onto me until my tip popped through her ring. She gasped and stayed motionless for several seconds before she resumed her pressure, slowly she sunk onto me about 5 inches. Damn her ass was tight! I told her to just start fucking me like that and the rest would fit in naturally. She started pulling off of me till just my tip remained before shoving back down, her face twisted in pleasure/pain. I told her to take her time and not to worry about how much of my cock was inside of her. Taking my advice she was soon fucking me hard on the first 8 inches of my shaft and I was definitely loving it, damn her ass was tight.

Shari was really moaning in pleasure as her ass slowly pounded farther onto my cock. "Oh gosh, Tommy, you feel so damned good, uhm, oh, ooph. I love how your cock feels inside my ass. Oh shit, I'm going to cum, shittttttttttttt!" Suddenly she leaned back to sit straight up on my cock and lifting up she dropped down hard fully inserting my shaft up her backdoor. "Godddddd yessssssssssss! Oh fuck you feel soooooo gooooooood, oh yeah, ohgod, oh, oh, ohgod, oh, oh, oh, Tommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy!" Shari was going nuts fucking herself to an unbelievable orgasm.

She was lifting her ass high on my cock, nearly pulling off of me before pounding forcefully back down on me. As her climax rolled on and on her hips were shaking erratically. Shari was screaming my name as she lifted way up and slightly off of me. Her hips shook as she slammed her body back down on me ripping her hymen and taking my cock to the root jammed up against the opening to her cervix. Holy shit!

"TOMMY!" she sharply cried out as she frantically tried to undo our coupling. About halfway back off of me her face softened and she dropped back down onto me, burying my hard shaft in her wet and warm cunt. "Guess I kinda messed up, huh? Man that hurt like hell but it feels really nice now. Since I can't undo it, we might as well enjoy it, right?"

I pulled her face to mine as we kissed tenderly, then I asked if she was really okay. Assuring me that she was, I began pumping up into her as she pounded her pussy onto me from above. It took no more than three minutes for her to have her first orgasm on a cock in her pussy. When she came down Shari's eyes bored into mine as she said, "Time for you to fuck me, let's roll over." When I was on top she hooked her legs around my back and cried out, "Oh Tommy, fuck me hard with that wonderful cock of yours and make me cum! Please make me cum like I've never cum before."

My hips started a solid rhythm pumping deeply into her as I trailed kisses over her eyes, lips, neck and eventually found my way to her gorgeous breasts. I sucked her left nipple forcefully into my mouth as my fingers played with her right one. Shari was panting and squirming beneath me, holding my head tightly to her boob. Finally I moved to her other tit as she gasped in pleasure as my tongue attacked her hard nipple. My cock had not stopped ramming her sex and she began cumming again, crying out in pleasure. Her pussy muscles were clamping hard around my throbbing cock as she reached a powerful orgasm. "Oh god, so good, shitttttttt Tommy I'm cumming on your fucking cock again, shittttttttttttttt. Do it Tommy, oh god do it, oh I'mmmmmmmmmmmm, oh god, I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm cummingggggggggggg oooooooooh..." Shari's hands were squeezing my arms tightly as her legs pumped my ass into her crotch, or was it her pussy up into my crotch?

My balls were nearly ready for release; the continued friction caused by her tight pussy, and the knowledge that I had taken her cherry, and the unbridled lust written all over her face pushed me right over the edge just as she came down from her climax. "Oh god Shari, you're so sexy! I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm, oh damn you're making me cummmmmmmmmmm!"

With my hips pounding harder than ever into her pussy, and her legs pounding her pussy onto my cock, her clit was being squeezed into an excited frenzy bringing her right back to orgasm. Her eyes locked onto mine before she gave me one hell of a kiss, her tongue trying to reach my tonsils. "Oh fuck, oh god Tommy, I'm going to cum again! Holy shit, Tommy, I'mmmm cummminggg! Oh god, oh, oh my god, oh, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...oh my fucking god! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! FUUUCKKKKK MEEEEE TOMMMMMMMMMY!" Shari was kissing all over my face and neck as our hips continued pumping our sex together, her pussy walls still going wild on my shaft, my balls drained but trying to give her more of my seed.

Slowly my senses became aware of some clapping coming from the doorway. Looking towards the door I saw three heads looking around the corner. Nearly in unison they said "It's about time, Shari! Well done, Tommy!" Then giggling they slipped out of the hallway and back to the rec-room.

"Oh Tommy, that was fantastic!" Shari exclaimed. "You did exactly what I said I wanted you to do. You made me cum like I've never cum before, shit, my pussy is tingling so fucking bad! God damn you feel good inside my pussy, oooooooooo."

"Well, I'm sorry that it happened, but at the same time, I'm not sorry that it happened. Can you follow that?" I asked her. Shari nodded that she did. "You are one fantastic fuck, Shari, and I'm glad to have been your first."

"I'm glad you were too!" she responded. "My boyfriend is lots smaller than, um, you are and I doubt he is coordinated enough to move his hips like you do. Oh god Tommy, I can't wait till it's my turn again!"

Shari slowly pulled her twitching pussy off of my cock and slid off the bed. "I'll see you later big man!" she said as she walked unsteadily out the doorway, only to be again greeted by cheers and applause. A cacophony of voices reached my ears as all the girls began talking excitedly to her, all except for a smiling Meg who quickly walked into the guestroom.

"Hey, Tommy, I hear you are quite the stud!" Meg gleefully said. "Well, I am here to tame that beast you've got down there. Now here's the challenge; how many times can you make me cum before the five to ten minutes it's going to take me to get you off? The other girls don't seem to know how to get things done."

"Gee, Meg, I didn't realize it was a race! I thought we were all having a good time. But hey, give it your best shot!" I said.

My eyes scanned her lithe muscular body as she got on the bed and pushed me to my back. Tall at about 5'11", but only around 120 pounds, her tight 33B-21-34 body looked fantastic. She had a deep tan with no lines so she certainly used the tanning booths. She looked out of this world "hot".

Her long legs straddled my crotch as she leaned down and kissed me forcefully. Her hand greedily grasped my rock hard cock and stuffed it into her slippery fuck hole. Meg really knew what she wanted to do. Satisfied with her position over me Meg slowly dropped her pussy fully onto my invader, her clit pressed between us. I reached up and grabbed her tits as she moaned in pleasure, my fingers playing with her nipples. She adjusted her feet so that she squatted above me, and then tested her position by pumping her hips up and down one time, resembling a jockey in a horserace. "Ooh, Tommy you do feel really nice inside of me."

Once she was satisfied she started her up-down thrusts her hips following an 11 inch stroke as she was really picking up the pace of fucking me. Her height was a distinct advantage as she had no problem lifting her hips the long distance required to do what she had in mind. Once Meg was satisfied with her stroke she clamped her vaginal muscles tight making the friction on my cock feel astounding. This girl really meant what she had said moments ago. Meg finally had her hips flying on me as she fucked hard onto me cock. She screamed out in joy as her first orgasm crashed down on her after only about 2 minutes riding me.

"Oh god Tommy, your cock is so damned big, I can't believe I came that quickly," Meg cried out as her climax subsided. Her hips had not wavered one bit in pounding forcefully on me and she quickly came again in less that a minute. "FUCK! I'm cumming AGAIN! Ohhhhhh shittttttt!" Her face was etched with determination as her tighter than tight pussy fucked me hard, trying to pull my cum from my balls. Meg really wanted my cum and she wanted it now. She was definitely going to be disappointed!

After coming down for the second time Meg looked at me in surprise and said, "No guy has ever been able to hold off when I fuck him like this! How the hell do you do it? No matter, you ARE going to cum for me!" She continued her movements as her hips remained a blur. After another minute or two at the most, I pinched her nipples hard while stretching them out two inches or so and Meg cried out as she came again, her breath labored and her hips not staying in rhythm like they had the first two times she came. "Yesssss, I'm cumming again! Tommy, oh my god you feel soooooo good inside of me."

Meg had started to come down from her climax when I reached up and found her fast moving clit, giving it a hard pinch and Meg came again, screaming in pleasure as her body shook as she continued her pummeling of my cock. Again I saw her face soften as she started the downward slide from her fourth cum so I thought it was time to put her to the test. I put my index finger to her mouth and she sucked it wildly, coating it with her saliva, then I moved my hand to her back side and finding her puckered hole I teased her briefly before I shoved it home, pushing it in past the second knuckle. "Oh shitttttttttt! Oh my fucking god, Tommy! You're making me cum again! Oh god yessssssssssssssssssss, oh, oh, oh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssssss!"

I was pounding my hips up at hers as she tried to keep pounding down onto me, her cum making her muscles spasm and nearly destroying her rhythm. Suddenly her legs gave out and she dropped down onto me her head hanging limply and her pussy twitching madly on my iron hard prick. She must have reached the point where her climax had a hair trigger as while she sat wasted on my cock I gave her two very hard up thrusts and she cried out as her orgasm roared through her again, shaking her sexy body for nearly 30 seconds.

As she came down again her body slumped onto my chest and her body shook with tremors as my cock flexed inside her. Finally she groaned "Jeezuz, Tommy, I feel so sorry for Kim. You're going to fuck that poor girl to death! Holy shit, what did you do to me?! Oh fuck...oh...just...Tommy just oh...just roll us ov...over and just – groan – just fuck me. Please Tommy, oh holy fuck, Tommy."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,154 Followers