How Far We've Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers

Dang, this was hot, Martine thought. Then it suddenly hit her what that big thing at the back of Zoe's head was. Duh! she told herself. It was Zoe's sex drive, or libido or horniness or whatever you wanted to call it. Idly, she marveled at its size. She'd never realized it was so big. Probably because Zoe was a teenager. Everyone always said they were just a big bundle of hormones.

Martine kept watching. Zoe's fantasy was getting really hot, now. The images in her head were getting more vivid as she really got into it, but some of her other thoughts kept chaining down her libido still. Martine took a closer look at them. They were all warnings, all sorts of people telling Zoe what she should and shouldn't do, what good girls did and what bad girls did. Some of them were even thoughts about Martine, worries about what her friend would think if Zoe's libido got loose right now.

Martine thought about that for a moment, and realized that she wouldn't mind at all. She couldn't see the inside of her own head, but now that she knew what a mind looked like, she could imagine pretty easily her own libido, and the way that all those strands coming up from it were attaching themselves to pictures of Zoe, pictures of Zoe the way she was thinking about herself right now, all naked and moaning. Martine clenched her thighs together just a little, feeling a pleasant tingle down there. Was that...did she...oh. Oh!

She imagined what the lightning storm must be like in her own brain right now, as she realized that she thought Zoe was more than just awesome, she was beautiful and sexy and absolutely smoking hot, not just her body but that sparkling and gorgeous mind of hers. She knew that she shouldn't feel that way about another girl, that it was wrong, but watching Zoe made her realize that those were just a bunch of thoughts chaining down her libido, not anything real or important. She wanted Zoe. She wanted her right now.

Experimentally, she took the thread of Zoe's libido and moved it from the memories of Alex Winter to the ones of Keanu Reeves. Without missing a beat, Keanu took Alex's place in Zoe's fantasy. He was the one kissing his way down Zoe's stomach, down to her clit, and Zoe was picturing Keanu's eyes looking up at her as he tongued Zoe's snatch...unable to wait even a moment longer, Martine pulled up a mental image of herself from her friend's mind and moved the libido-thread to there instead.

And it snapped. A whole bunch of other thoughts tore at the thread until it just totally broke, and Zoe went into another cascade of thoughts as she worried about how weird it was to picture her best friend having sex with her, and disgust at the idea of touching another girl that way (combined with a few stray thoughts that didn't think it was disgusting at all, but those were ripped up pretty quickly), and sparks of fear that her friend was noticing her having a hot daydream while they were having a sleepover, and then it just all turned into a bit of a maelstrom for a few moments before Zoe pushed it all into the back of her head and tried to concentrate on the movie.

Martine frowned. She didn't expect that. She tried again, finding a thread of libido-thought (they never seemed to be that far from the surface, really. More teenage hormones, probably) and attaching it to Martine's mental image. Those other thoughts went for it again, trying to sever the link, but Martine held them at bay while she glued the two notions together really tightly and firmly and unbreakably.

Unable to separate Martine and desire anymore, the other thoughts instead conspired to mummify it, push it all the way down into the back of Zoe's mind and tie it down firmly. Martine watched as Zoe's libido thrashed and flexed, confused by the way that the new part of it seemed to be at war with so many of her other thoughts.

That was no good, Martine thought. She ventured down into the darkness at the back of Zoe's mind, side-stepping fears and anxieties and doubts (although there seemed to be a lot fewer of those since she'd crushed those ugly weed-thoughts), and found where Zoe's libido was tied down. There were so many thought-threads holding it...well, best to get started. Martine broke one. Then another.

With every one she broke, she watched her friend's body as well as her mind. Some of the threads were tough little buggers; the one about God came back three times before Martine finally managed to break it for good. Breaking that one made some of the others easier to get rid of, though, and Zoe's libido started sending pulses right up into the front of her head. Zoe started picturing Martine naked now, and it was...Martine felt all sticky and wet watching it happen.

Zoe still didn't move, though. There were still a lot of threads holding that libido down, keeping Zoe from turning her thoughts into actions. So many fears and worries, about how this would change their friendship, about whether Martine would freak out if she did anything, about what people would think...But Martine kept breaking them in half, one by one. She thought maybe she could break them all at once if she really tried, but there was something so sexy about the way the other ones fought harder (but less and less effectively) against Zoe's super-strong, super-huge, super-super-hot libido, and the way Zoe's body was sort of squirming now, and the way that she kept looking at Martine because she thought Martine was looking at the movie under those sunglasses...

And now Zoe's libido was practically leaping to the front of Zoe's brain, pulsing and throbbing like a heartbeat as the tendrils of thought became tentacles and the tentacles became pillars. Zoe turned around, and asked Martine, her voice a little unsteady, "Martine? I, um...can I sit up on the couch?"

"Sure," Martine said, her own voice equally husky. "Come on up."

Zoe sat next to her. There were so few threads of thought left to fight her libido now, and all of them were related to worries about how Martine would take it if Zoe made a move. It was really cute, honestly. She watched Zoe's mind sorting through all sorts of devious strategies to seduce Martine, not even knowing that Martine's pussy was sopping wet right now. (One of them involved a fantasy about brainwashing Martine into wanting sex with her. Martine almost giggled when she saw that.)

"I...um, I'm a little nervous," Zoe said. "I didn't tell you, but I have a, a date. Next week. With Jason." Martine watched the lie form in Zoe's mind, the way it connected to projections of what Zoe hoped would happen in the next few minutes. It all just kept getting Martine hotter and hotter.

"And, you know, I'm a little...I mean, I...I've never kissed a boy before." It was adorable. Zoe was trying to act all shy, but Martine could tell that what was really making her stammer was all those hot tingles from her pussy, and those were so pretty as they pushed up at Zoe's brain that Martine just had to take a moment to feel them run over her own mind like a waterfall.

And that felt so good...Martine let out a sort of husky moan that she barely managed to turn into an "uh-huh..."

"And I was thinking," Zoe said, and oh hell yes she was, she was thinking about grinding herself off on Martine's thigh and suckling on Martine's breasts and leaning down between Martine's legs and just burying her face in Martine's twat and all those thoughts that were trying to stop her libido now were just getting smashed to bits against the sheer force of Zoe's sex drive, "I heard some girls talk about how they..." Martine felt the force of Zoe's sudden pulse of arousal in her own clit, and she struggled not to lean over and kiss Zoe right there, it was too much fun to pretend to be seduced... "They, um, practiced kissing."

Zoe paused. Martine watched every single other part of Zoe's brain rise up for a final desperate attempt to rein in her sex drive. Martine didn't even have to help a little as it beat them all down. "And I wondered if maybe we could try that," Zoe said, now fully in the grip of her urges.

"Sure," Martine squeaked, her voice almost an octave higher than normal as Zoe leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was the hottest thing Martine could have imagined. It wasn't just that it was a nice, slow, soft, wet kiss that sent hot tingles down to Martine's pussy. It wasn't just that she could also feel it from Zoe's side, and Zoe felt the same way she did and tingled just as hard down there. It was that when Zoe kissed her, all those little worries about whether or not Martine would freak out just dissolved away, and Zoe's libido slammed into the front of her mind like a solid wall of blood-red lust.

Zoe stuck her tongue into Martine's mouth, and that made the kiss even better. Martine moaned into Zoe's lips as they kept kissing, but Zoe's hands were working their way around Martine's waist, pulling her pajama bottoms down, and Martine wriggled her hips to help them along. She felt the confusion in Zoe's mind, the flurry of questions about what to take off first, how to get it all off without breaking the liplock, whether she should take her own clothes off or let Martine do it, and it all just seemed so perfect to Martine's eyes.

The headache was gone completely now, and Martine pulled off the sunglasses and tossed them on the floor as Zoe finally broke the kiss long enough to pull off Martine's top along with her own. Then they were kissing again, kissing and rubbing up against each other, and Martine felt sparks of pleasure as her nipples bumped up against Zoe's again and again, and it was dizzying the way that she felt everything she felt and everything Zoe felt too. Her head felt like it was going to burst with bliss, the same way it had felt like it was going to burst with pain before.

Now Martine could see Zoe pulling up those memories of a few moments ago, memories of fantasies that she was turning into realities. She felt Zoe's hot, wet cunt pressing tightly against her thigh, and she shifted position just slightly so that her own pussy was pressed up against Zoe's leg. Every motion sent shivers of pleasure up and down her body now, and every motion also sent shivers of pleasure up and down Zoe's body, and every shiver of pleasure in Zoe was echoed into Martine, and Martine was moaning and Zoe was moaning and they just kept moving because it felt so good until...

Zoe came a few seconds before Martine did, and half of Martine's orgasm was from the sheer awe she felt at watching Zoe's mind cum. It looked like a supernova had just gone off in her head, the blood-red lust turning to white-hot pleasure that concentrated Zoe's whole world to a single point of pure sensation right on her clit, and it was so beautiful that Martine felt tears running down her cheeks as she came. It was so beautiful--Zoe was so beautiful--that Martine knew in that moment that she wanted to be with her friend, her lover for the rest of her life.

*****

"No," Martine says, "I think we'll keep this one another year." She strokes Zoe's chin lightly, but she's really watching that beautiful, sparkling mind, still just as fascinating and engaging now as it had been seventeen years ago. Martine knows she'll never get tired of watching Zoe think. She'll never get tired of Zoe, period. Other girls, perhaps, but never Zoe. "Sentimental reasons," she says lightly. She's never tried to explain to Lucinda why she keeps Zoe. Martine's not cruel--she's made sure that Lucinda is happy in her role as major domo and aide de camp--but Lucinda's not important to her. Not like Zoe is.

As she continues down the line, her mind lingers in Zoe's long enough to feel her best friend smile.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers
12