How High a Price - Early Finds a...

Story Info
A cum too far!
1.9k words
4.08
183.6k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incoming
Incoming
268 Followers

To the Readers - Beware, this story was written for the timid and the weak.

* * * * *

My name is Early. I had finished my out of town business and was heading back LA, a day ahead of schedule. I board a flight on "stand-by" and squeezed into my seat. I noticed the ice cold stare of the man sitting next to me, and I thought to myself, "It's going to be a long flight so I might as well introduce myself. Maybe it will lead to some interesting conversation." Slightly turning in my seat, I stuck out his hand, "Hi, I'm Early." Bill Jackson looked Early over and shook his hand, "That's one way to catch 'em. You'll never catch 'em if you're late."

I listen to Bill as we traded stories. I had a chuckle when Bill told me about Ellen's run in with the law. Bill had said the last time he saw Ellen was along the 405 Freeway wearing an orange vest. She had a plastic bag in one hand and a stick with a nail in the other stabbing at trash along with the other members of her work crew doing community service. Bill said the judge had nailed her on indecent exposure and engaging in public sex acts. She couldn't pay the fine because Bill had cancelled all their joint bank accounts and she had no money. So in lieu of paying the fine, she got 100 hours of community service, and since Bill had got a restraining order against her, she couldn't come home. Her lover boy was spending time in the county jail on possession and distribution of an illegal substance. I thought to myself, "What was she thinking?"

When I told Bill about Susan, his eyes hardened. He told me that he suspect John Stickner was stickin' it to her. He told me to be on my guard and gave me his phone number in case I needed help. He said he was always available because "buds" had to stick together.

A few hundred air miles away, Susan was doing a reverse cowgirl on John... I rose up and John Stickner's fat cock flopped out. I could feel John's cum dripping out and saw it pooling all over his spent cock. I realized I had made a mess and, after all, I was there to take care of John and pay him back for all his help with the Melrose account. I looked at John, "John that was amazing. I have only had one other "Big O" that could match that. That happened when I was in law school at the University of Miami when the Mendoza twins tag team fucked me in a drunken orgy at their frat house. Now let me help tidy you up a bit." With that, I scooted down and began licking the cum off of John's cock and balls. "John, this is the least I can do for all your help unless you want to drill my ass before I leave. Your pretty big John, but if you go slow, it'll work out. Oh, John, you're getting hard again. You must have taken a double dose of 'Big Blue' this afternoon."

John turned me around and reached over to the nightstand to grab a bottle of baby oil. I could feel the oil dripping over the crack of my ass and then felt John's middle finger slowly sawing in and out of my ass. I could feel John pull his finger out and replace it with the tip of his fat cock. I felt the head pop in and the pain subsided. I could feel John slowly working his shaft in and finally felt his balls slap against my well-fucked cunt.

I began to adjust to the pounding and, as the warmth spread over my loins, I thought to myself, "Surely Early would understand that a man of John's standing shouldn't be left with "blue balls." I felt it was my job to thoroughly drain his balls before I left for home. I knew Early would understand how important it was for my career to give John my best performance.

I could really feel John's cock start to expand. He had been pounding my ass at a furious pace and I knew he couldn't last much longer. Just then I felt John reach around and start massaging my clit. That was all I needed. My legs began shaking and I muffled my cries into the pillow as John exploded in my ass.

I felt John pull out and wipe his cock on my ass before he headed off to the shower. I heard the water running, and I collapsed on the bed. I spread my legs to cool off my rosebud. I could feel John's cum leaking out and running down over my cunt. "What a fuck," I said softly. "Simply amazing." I'll have to educate Early in art of ass fucking.

Just as I rose off the bed, I heard the shower shut-off. I passed John with a smile and stepped into the shower. As I rinsed off and washed my sore ass, I noticed the hickies on my breasts. I knew I would have to hide them from Early but, then again, maybe not. Maybe Early would understand that John needed to be rewarded and satisfied for all his help and hard work. Surely, Early would understand. I will discuss it with him when he arrives home from his 10:00 PM, Saturday night flight. But I still have one more day to spend with John and I knew his balls would rapidly refill after a good dinner. I just hope he doesn't want me to do ass-to-mouth. I suppose I could if he really wanted me to...

Early landed at LAX about 6:00 PM on Friday... I drove home and went inside but no one was there. I called Susan on my cell phone to see how her week was going and she told me that she was in the kitchen cleaning up and would spend the evening working on the Melrose account at home. How funny I thought to myself. I am standing in the kitchen and no one else is here but me. Bill Jackson was right but I needed proof. Now I understood his rage. I wasn't heartbroken. I was so pissed off I couldn't see straight.

I powered up Susan's computer and went through her Outlook Contacts. Sure enough, Stickner's home address was listed under John. It was about a 20 minute drive but it seemed to take forever. As I drove towards his house, I noticed Susan's car parked in the driveway. I saw what I needed to see. I turned back and headed home.

I now understood what Susan thought of our farce of a marriage. I slowly pulled out my cell phone and dialed, "Bill, you were correct in your suspicions about Susan. As we discussed on our flight, the only way to operate is with zero tolerance. I'll put your plan into action."

Within minutes I was on the phone to the PI that Bill had referred me to. I went online and wired him a retainer fee. I told him I wanted pictures by tomorrow at noon.

I needed to get ready. I went down stairs and rebooted Susan's computer. I went through her Outlet Contacts and made a distribution list of everyone in her law firm and most of her person friends and several acquaintances. This way I could easily transmit any damaging photos that the PI came up with.

I was ready to hit the sack. About 11:00AM the PI called and told me he had several photos of Susan and Stickner engaging in various sex acts. He told me they were still at it but I told just bring what he had over to my home.

About 45 minutes later the PI arrived. We downloaded the photos into Susan's computer and I was ready. I walked the PI to the door and told him, Thanks for your help." I walked back and opened up a new mail message and typed in the subject, "How to Make the Right Moves to Bolster Your Legal Career." I then typed in the body, "The following photos will demonstrate that women who use head can obtain rapid advancement in the male dominated Legal Profession. " The email would have Susan's standard signature attached. I then attached the distribution list and the PI's photos and hit the send button.

The remainder of the day passed uneventful and about 8:00 PM, I noticed Susan's car pull up in the drive way. I was in the kitchen opening up a bottle of merlot when Susan opened the door. She saw me and looked a bit startled, "Sweetheart, how long have been home?" I told her I just got back about an hour ago. She said she had been over to visit her sister and would have come home sooner if I had let her know that I was back.

She walked up to me and gave me a big wet kiss. I laughed to myself thinking, "I hope she gargled." I told her I was really tired and was going to bed. I could see the relief in her eyes. I am sure Stickner left her sore.

Later that evening Susan came upstairs. I briefly woke up and noticed Susan as she came out of the bathroom. She was naked and walked over to the bed. I noticed a hickie near the nipple on her right breast. She looked confident and waited to see if I would say anything after observing her hickie. I said nothing. I rolled over and went to sleep.

Sunday morning Susan woke up about 8:00AM. The day was uneventful except for a phone call that she received and left the room to talk in private. She came back and told me her sister was having problems, but I suspected that it was Strickner calling to make future plans. Since the distribution list consisted of only work email address no one would know anything until Monday.

Monday, I went to my attorney, told him to file for divorce, and I moved my personal effects out before noon and moved into the Holiday Inn. I turned my cell phone off and told my office I would be out for a couple of days. I was long gone before Susan got home Monday evening.

I am not sure exactly when Susan found out that her coworkers and friends had received "her" email, but I do know Susan was fired on Monday for using the law firms servers to transmit pornography. Stickner was also fired for having sex with a subordinate, married employee; and later that week, his wife filed for divorce.

Tuesday, at home, Susan was served with the divorce petition and John Stickner was served with a suit for Alienation of Affection. Susan and Stickner became the laughing stock of the legal community as the photos made the Internet rounds from firm to firm. Before the divorce was final, Susan left town without contesting the proposed divorce agreement. I never saw Susan again. Thank God there were no children in our farce of a marriage.

If you wanna play, you're goina pay!

* * * * *

To the Readers - I hope you enjoyed my story. However, if you didn't, please address your complaints to the Sultan of Brunei, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzadin Waddaulah. Thank you.

Incoming
Incoming
268 Followers