How It All Began

Story Info
How we started to Play With Others!
2.7k words
4.14
62.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins shortly after Indulgence (my wife) and I were married. We had just started experimenting with nude photos and videoing ourselves having sex when the fantasy first started rustling around in my head. I had always been a voyeur and somewhat of an exhibitionist so the recording of my sexy wife had becoming an amazing turn on for me as my fantasy evolved.

Since puberty threesomes had been a special fantasy of mine too. The more the the better MFM, FMF and Group all appealed to me. As I would view our media the fantasies started to develop, which I suppose was a natural progression. The fantasies of watching/sharing my wife with another man and MFM become the most predominant and thrilling. So about two years into our marriage I confessed my desires to Indulgence and her response was NOT a positive one, she was displeased to say the least!

You see, Indulgence was raised as a good little protestant girl. She had all the preconceived notions that a misguided Western Judaeo/Christian Society could place on a young woman. Sexual liberation and exploration were practically out of the realm of reality for her! When we meet she was 24 and I was 27, she had only had sex twice and that's not sex with two different guys, that's sex twice with one other guy before me who happened to be her former fiancé! Now don't get me wrong she knew she liked sex and was interested in sex. She had discovered well before I met her that she absolutely loved giving head and totally enjoyed having her pussy licked!

Over the next 7 years I persistently told her about my fantasy and I always received the same response. "That's disgusting, I'm never going to do that so just quit asking!" or "Why would you want me to do that, it's cheating and that's not something I'm willing to do!" or "That would be violating my marital vows!" though I still persisted, as I just couldn't shake the fantasy.

I explained to her my point of view, that it can't be cheating if you have permission. I would also send her stories from Literotica that I thought were hot, which always involved the HotWife/MFM theme. She would read them and then say something to the effect, why would you send me this when you know it turns me off? I would respond, because I want you to know what turns me on!

That sequence of events lasted for almost eight years. Then in May of 2010 she went to a continuing education conference for the weekend with one of her female friends and things changed! I'm still not sure what happened or why she decided to indulge in my fantasies but I do know I'm happy she did! One evening while she was gone I received an erotic picture message from her, the picture was my wife without her shirt on and her hands covering nipples. Immediately I wondered who took the picture! Then she called me and asked if I liked the picture, I said hell yea that's amazingly sexy but who took the picture? She told me her female friend did, then she said something that completely caught me off guard and still shocks me today, she told me she also sent it to another guy that she knows! I was floored and instantly erect! All I could say was "I'm speechless" as I tried to pick my jaw up with my foot! She immediately started back peddling, I'm sorry I thought you'd like it, I hope you're not mad please don't be mad!!! I said no no quite the contrary, I'm very proud of you and insanely turned on right now, let me know what he says I can't wait to read it!!!

The anticipation was killing me! But his response was somewhat lacking, he just asked her to remove her hands and then fallowed through to another topic. When she got home and I read their txt conversation I told her "Well that was boring!" She said, "yah I know I expected more of a response from him too." I said well I bet if you sent that to Buddy (or so we'll call him, short for my buddy) you'd get a much better response!

Buddy is one of best friends. I've known him since we were kids in elementary school and he and I have been pretty tight ever since. He was well aware of my fantasy, as he and I were siting around talking one evening shortly after I started having these fantasies about my wife the conversation got around to our sex lives. As the topic usually comes up between us at some point. So I confided in him about my fantasy and he said he'd love to help us make the fantasy a reality. He said that since he first met Indulgence he thought she was smoke'n hot and he'd had many dirty thoughts about her. This I already knew to be true, as he was always making comments to that effect and they had always flirted openly. Which I thoroughly enjoyed! Regardless, he didn't think it would ever come to fruition and to tell you the truth I had my doubts as well, I just wasn't willing to or couldn't give up!

Indulgence however was unaware that he knew about my fantasy or if he'd even appreciate the photo. But she did know that they had always flirted with each other so there was some kind of sexual chemistry there, not to mention she thought he was hot too. Which she had already told me in the past.

So Indulgence texted him the picture from her phone and to her disappointment she received no response. I waited about thirty minutes then I texted him "What I finally get her to send you a hot picture and you don't even respond?" immediately my phone rang. He said, did she really send that or did you send it from her phone. So I handed her the phone and she told him "nope I sent it" then handed the phone back to me. He said holly shit I thought that was you just fucking with me and I didn't know what to do if he responded! Then he asked for an unencumbered view of those beautiful 36DD's. I told him he'd have to ask her. So he quickly hung up with me and started texting her praising her, thanking her and requesting more. So she handed me her phone and took off her shirt and asked me to take a picture, which she promptly sent him.

This set off a fire storm of very erotic, very naughty, very dirty sexting between them. As well as some very hot sex between Indulgence and I. At his request she'd send him hot personal nude pics or video of her fucking and sucking me. She did set some ground rules though, she wanted me to be sure that Buddy knew that this was all just a fantasy and she wasn't really going to do anything that she'd been texting. So I relayed that message to Buddy to which he agreed and understood. At the time I think that's all she ever expected to happen but things do tend to progress!

Then one evening while we were lying in bed talking about the fantasy she confessed to me that if it ever were to happen that Buddy was at the top of her list just behind Mario Lopez and Maks from dancing with the stars. Well that was all the encouragement I needed to continue to pursue the issue.

That lead to some very long hot conversations about her fucking or making-out with someone else and much to my disappointment she kept saying that she wouldn't be able to do it with me watching and was sure she couldn't fuck anyone else ever whether I was watching or not. I reluctantly agreed that I would be okay with not being present, which was killing me on the inside but I wasn't going to tell her that, if the full fantasy ever were to be realized I couldn't stop the momentum now. I had to see where it would lead! So I started to try to figure out how to get them in a room together by themselves. I knew Indulgence was scheduled to get off work around 2:45 the next Friday afternoon. So I asked Buddy to drop by around 2:00 so he could help me move some furniture around in the bedroom, he quickly and excitedly agreed! I wasn't sure if anything would happen but I really needed to find out!

He asked if he would get to see Indulgence and I told him that she should be home just before 3:00. But I reminded him that she had said that this was all fantasy and that she had said that she wasn't going to do anything. So he shouldn't get he's hopes up!

Then I texted Indulgence that Buddy was coming over around 2:00 to help me with the stuff in the bedroom. She said that was fine but quickly reminded me that nothing was going to happen! Unknown to me at the time she started texting Buddy and had a few ideas of her own.

I left the office around 1:00 to get things ready for Buddy's arrival. I set up an old remote control baby video monitor we had and placed it where I didn't think she would notice it. I was wrong! She got off work early and came into the bed room about 1:30. She saw the monitor and said "You need to take that down, I already told you nothing's going to happen. I'm not doing anything with Buddy.... I am going to change clothes and go tan." I unhooked the monitor as I didn't want to piss her off or make her uncomfortable and botch the whole thing. When she returned from changing she had on this sexy black lacy bra and a pair of gym shorts and asked me if I thought the bra looked okay.

I knew she was wearing it for Buddy. I told her you looked very sexy, then I asked I thought you said that nothing was going to happen? She said I'd hate for him to drive all the way over here and get nothing, so I'll probably just flash him. I just agreed and said okay then she put on a tee shirt and left the house around 1:50. Buddy showed up shortly there after and we were in the middle of installing a mounting bracket for the TV when she arrived back home around 2:45. She joked around, talked and flirted with us while we worked.

She laid down on the bed, looking amazingly sexy with this cute naughty little grin on her beautiful full pouty lips. Think Angelina Jolie lips without the cosmetic surgery. Buddy and I started to hang the TV on the wall when I (Conveniently) stated that my phone just vibrated. After we got the TV hung on the brackets I looked down at my phone and told them I had to call the office and asked Indulgence if she'd help Buddy with the adjustments on the mounting brackets while I returned my call. She responded with a exuberant "Sure" and a very naughty smirk on her face! That's when I left the room and called the office and found out there actually were some calls I need to return.

I finished my calls and then headed towards the bedroom to peek through the door and see if anything was happening, things had gotten awful quiet. As I approached the door I could hear the slurping sucking sounds of very wet passionate kisses, I got insanely excited and the emotions flooded my very soul! As I looked through the door I saw Indulgence and Buddy locked in a very passionate kiss and my mind exploded! I couldn't think straight and my emotions were being pulled in a million different directions, the rush was something I had never experienced before and was insanely exciting and erotic!!! My emotions were going in ten thousand different directions at the same time. I didn't know whether to jerk-off, cry, get pissed, or through him out. I couldn't think straight, my mind was an erotic jumbled mess!

I watched them make out for about 3 minutes before she looked over her shoulder and gave me the evil eye, which I took as my invitation to leave! I waited outside the door and could hear them kissing and whispering to each other but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then after 30 minutes or so, maybe more maybe less as I had lost all track of time, I heard them walking around and talking a little louder but still couldn't understand what they were saying. I took that to mean they were finished. So I went back into the bedroom to discover they had gone into the bathroom. I looked around the corner and I again got the evil eye so I again left the room.

Come to find out he wanted her to jerk him off since she wouldn't give him head or fuck him, but she wouldn't do that either. So he just had her watch as rubbed one out onto the bathroom floor. Then she yelled for me to come in and that was the end of our first experience.

Buddy and I talked for about 5 minutes before he left as Indulgence had went to get the kids from daycare. I asked him what had happened, and he said they kissed, she let him feel her ass inside her shorts, she let him finger her pussy and suck her nipples and she rubbed his dick for a minute. I asked if she seemed into it and he said VERY! Then he told me she was an amazing kisser and he couldn't wait to do it again! He asked if I was okay to which I said yea I think so and to tell you the truth at that point I wasn't sure! My head wasn't working right and I couldn't put a coherent thought together to save my life!

When she got home she showed me her text conversation with Buddy which read:

Indulgence:
Are you coming to kiss me?
Touch me?

Buddy:
Since u put it that way. YES

Indulgence:
Lol...can't wait

Buddy:
Panties or no panties

Indulgence:
Panties...jeans rub just a little too much.

Buddy:
Why Jeans? I'm a little sad. I was hoping for shorts.

Indulgence:
I'm working...no shorts

Buddy:
Oh that's why. My bad. When u texted about seeing u. I thought u were at home

Indulgence:
I will be...soon

Buddy:
Good. Don't be shy and hide from
Me

Indulgence:
Hmmmmm
I am a little shy, you know.

Buddy:
U can put that aside for today can't u
Well...
Ok I get the hint

Indulgence:
No, no
Going to tan...see you in a bit ;)

Buddy:
Ok. Can't wait

That was before Buddy arrived, then this followed after he left:

Indulgence:
Amazing

Buddy:
U kill me

Indulgence:
I hope not...I give amazing blow jobs, but I haven't killed anyone yet.

Buddy:
That's funny those are exactly the kind I like

Indulgence:
:)

Buddy:
Ur kinda fun for a shy girl

Indulgence and I talked about it afterwards and she said he was a great kisser But that she didn't enjoy it... I know now she wasn't being exactly truthful! Come to find out she had been planning way more than she ket on. She didn't wear panties under her shorts along with her black lacy bra. And that's how it all began...

That was May 21st 2010. The next time we met was on June 18th when she felt comfortable enough for me to watch on the video monitor. But still didn't think she could do it with me in the same room. Since then we've progressed by leaps and bounds! She now thoroughly enjoys playing with others, everything from MFM to Swinging, full swap same room and even the pleasure of another woman under the right circumstances with the right person! She's very picky about who we play with and we've met some great friends in "the lifestyle". Needless to say she's come a long way from her conservative beginnings.