How I Ate My First Creampie!

Story Info
Creampie initiation.
1.7k words
4.44
263.2k
106
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers

It all happened rather innocently. I was upstairs and overheard my wife, Kelli, on the telephone.

"You're kidding me. He did? That sounds gross. No way, he liked it? It made you cum again?"

When I heard that, my ears perked up. She was talking about sex. I needed to listen because our sex life had become rather vanilla lately.

"Jim would never go for that. He eats pussy really great but I don't know about after we make love."

Whoa, that was wild. I wonder who she was talking to. Who ever it was, her partner is into some wild stuff.

"Listen Maryanne, I need to get off the phone before Jim comes down. We'll talk later."

Hearing Kelli talk to her best friend about sex was making me horny. I came downstairs and yelled for her.

"I'm in the living room, come over here," she said.

She was sitting there on the couch. She looked beautiful. Kelli's twenty eight years old. She has brown hair with blond highlights in it. Her tits are 32c's and her ass and legs are perfect.

She looked at me as if something was on her mind.

I asked her what was up.

"Jim, I was wondering if.... Never mind."

Before I could pry it out of her she slid off the couch and knelt between my legs. I was hoping I was going to get a blowjob and when she opened my fly and reached for my cock, I was overjoyed.

My cock sprang out when I felt her hand touch my cock. As I watched her head descend on my cock, I leaned back and made myself comfortable.

She closed her mouth over the head and then swirled her tongue around it. I moaned and this made her smile.

Then she slid me deeper into her mouth and began a slow suck job. I looked at the clock and told myself to hold out for at least ten minutes.

She sucked slowly and rhythmically. I reached down to her head and played with her hair. I felt my cock throbbing.

She reached her hand in my shorts and cupped my balls in her hand. This made my cock jump and I must have squirted out a little cum.

I heard her go, "Mmmm."

Kelli has always swallowed my semen and she says it's delicious.

I figured that as horny as her last conversation had made me, it must have obviously affected her too. She was now trying to coax a load of cum from my nuts to feast on.

I wondered how anyone could eat their girl after sex. It didn't appeal to me but it obviously turned her on as well as her girlfriend.

Maybe, if I could taste my stuff, I could decide.

She was sucking faster now and my balls had tightened up, preparing to unload. I looked at the clock and it had only been five minutes.

I felt the cum move to my dick.

I told her that I was gonna cum in her mouth.

She responded with, "Mmmm hum!"

I began to thrust into her mouth. She grabbed my thighs and I reached down to her head. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her head and buried my cock in her mouth.

Wave after wave of hot cum blasted into her mouth. She pulled back for a second and a blast of cum hit her across the lips. Then she jammed me back in her mouth. Finally I stopped cumming. She released me from her lips and while she was still kneeling there I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She instinctively tried to pull away; after all, her mouth and lips were covered in semen.

I could taste myself. It tasted salty and really thick. I pulled back and looked at her. She was astonished.

"Wow, you've never done that before."

I told her I was in a kinky mood.

I helped her up and then sat her on the sofa. Now it was my turn. I got on the floor and kneeled between her legs. She smiled at me and knew what I wanted her to do.

She pulled off her shorts and panties. I leaned in and smelled her aroma. I could see how wet she was. She reached out with her hand and pulled me to her crotch. With her hand on the back of my head, I ate her to several orgasms.

Nothing was mentioned about me kissing her after my blow job. I was glad as I would have been embarrassed if she had.

Several days went by and then this morning, she told me we were going to dinner at Maryanne's and her husband Lou.

As you know, Maryanne is Kelli's best friend and her husband Lou is cool.

We arrived at six o'clock and sat around. The girls were drinking wine and Lou and I were enjoying some beers.

Lou asked Maryanne what we were having for dinner. She replied it was a roast and if he was lucky, he'd get some creampie for dessert.

She winked at him and he blushed.

I asked him what that was about.

"I can't tell you, it's kind of private."

I told him I overheard the girls on the phone and knew what it was but didn't know what it was called.

"She goes wild when I do it."

I told him I wasn't sure if I could do it."

"It was her idea, the first time we did it. Now I love it. It makes her so horny we always have sex again."

Well, on the way home Kelli was obviously buzzed. She walked up the stairs and was leaving garments behind her as she walked.

By the time she was at the top of the stairs, she was naked and looking gorgeous.

I ran up the stairs to catch her.

We kissed and rolled around like teenagers. I then began to kiss my way down her body.

Her nipples were erect and I sucked on them as I reached for her pussy. She was dripping wet.

I slid further down and kissed her flat stomach. Soon I arrived at her "Promised Land".

I leaned in and was greeted with her aroma and then her taste.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. I'm so horny."

I wanted to make her cum. I pushed a finger inside her and began to lick her clit.

"Jim, use my vibrator instead of your finger."

That's wild. She never asked for that before. Before I could ask her where it was, she had it in her hand and was putting it in my face.

I looked at it for a second. It was blue and a little smaller than me. She had turned it on and it was buzzing.

I sucked it to make it wet and then slid it in her pussy. She moaned and as I worked it into her she told me to suck her clit again.

I did and in a matter of minutes I heard her taking short and ragged breaths.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Don't stop, oh fuck, Ohhh yeah, Ohhh!!!!!"

Just then she smashed my face into her crotch and began bucking wildly. This went on for at least 25 to 30 seconds. Then she relaxed.

"That was so good. Now fuck me."

I didn't need to be told. My cock was hard and ready after this exhibition. I got to my knees and positioned myself at her entrance.

I grabbed my cock and pushed it in. it was so hot and wet inside. Her pussy was still contracting from her orgasm and it felt like an invisible hand pulling on me.

I threw her legs up on my shoulders and began to hammer away. I knew if she was going to cum again, I would need to last for a while.

I grabbed one of her legs and brought her foot to my face. I love to kiss her feet and she thinks it's cute.

I licked and sucked her feet as I pounded into her.

"Oh that feels so good, you're gonna make me cum again."

That sounded great, but I was already nearing the finish line. I tried to slow down but when I did, she picked up her speed and began thrusting her hips and grinding her pussy on my cock.

That was it; I thrust one last time and unloaded. I groaned loudly. She felt my hot seed filling her up.

"No, I'm almost there too!"

But blast after blast of my hot seed was leaving my nuts. Finally, I was done, but I knew what I had to do.

She had her eyes closed. I kissed her on the lips and told her that I loved her. As I pulled my cock out of her, I could see all the cum in and around her pussy.

She was still lying there and I slid myself to her crotch again, she thought I was getting out of bed.

When my hands opened her thighs and my mouth attached to her pussy, her eyes flew open and she got up on her elbows and looked down at me.

I still don't think it registered yet.

"Oh my, what are you doing?"

I looked up and said, "I'm having my creampie just like Tom is from Maryanne."

"You don't mind? I'm so messy."

I said, "Lie back and enjoy!"

I went back to her pussy. It was full of my cum. I licked and nibbled her pussy lips and then stuck my tongue in her hole.

She groaned. "Oh, this is so kinky. I'm so full of your cum and you don't mind. Fuck yeah, now eat it; eat all of that hot jism from my poor little pussy."

She never talks dirty so I knew this was really exciting her. I began sucking her dry. My semen kept cumming out. It was hot and thick.

She kept moaning and then grabbed my head. I thought she was going to stuff me inside her.

"Here I go... I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I'm cumming...!"

A mixture of fluids came out as the walls of her pussy flexed. I drank from her as she exploded.

Finally, she was satisfied.

"That was so awesome. I guess we're out of our rut now."

Ever since then, we try all kinds of new things. Sex has never been boring again.

She's even suggested that we swap with Bob and Maryanne. The girls said it would be a "pie eating competition".

cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers