How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife puts me in chastity.
5.7k words
4.44
336.9k
342

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
565 Followers

I have been married to my wife Angie for nine years and up to about two years ago we have led a pretty normal life. We did what most married couples did. We went to work, enjoyed each other's company, and found pleasure in each other's arms, remaining faithful to one another. We were very happy with the arrangement, until about two years ago when things were set in motion to put us in the lifestyle we live today.

I always considered myself lucky to have met and married Angie. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon and never thought in a million years that I would call her my wife. I always thought she was out of my league but I took a chance to ask her out and was rewarded for my bravery. Angie is a petite blonde, standing 5'4" with an hourglass body that most women would die for. Her 36C breasts accented her body perfectly and her velvet pussy, with a thin strip of soft blond pubic hair, could be closely related to heaven.

So what happened to change our life forever? I guess you will have to read on to find out.

Two years ago I doing some research on the internet for a paper I was writing on racial turmoil for my college thesis. I was searching for many topics that would be confrontational enough to set a strong ground for my project. I am not racist but having some argumentative topics in the thesis made for good content to elaborate on. One of the search results was linked to a MSN Group (R.I.P) titled Black Cock Property. I registered for the group and started looking around to see what it was all about. As it turned out, the content of the group was mainly focused on the right of black men to own white females, be they single or married. I was mesmerized by the sight of white females giving themselves over to strong, dominate, black males to use however they sought fit. Some pictures clearly showed wedding rings glowing on the women's fingers. After about five minutes of browsing around I realized that I actually had an erection that intensified every time I saw a wedding ring sparkling, knowing that this was someone's wife being given over to a black man. I found myself returning to this site and others like it, intent to include this topic in my thesis. As it turns out, the professor found the topic to be original and intriguing. She gave me an excellent grade for a thesis that was different from the many boring one off's she normally received.

With my thesis completed I had no reason to continue accessing Black Cock Property yet I found myself returning to the site anytime I had a few moments to myself. I also began fantasizing about Angie being one of the reparations being paid to black men and began to masturbate to the pictures and fantasies. The deeper I sunk into my fantasy; more topics began to surface and interest me. Some of these included Cuckoldry, Chastity, Cream Pies, and husband submission.

I started hiding pictures, stories, and movie files on my hard drive. I hid different topics in different locations so that if any of the files were discovered the entire truth about my fantasy would not be known. The more I jerked off to these topics, I found myself becoming less interested in sex with Angie and my performance in the bedroom began to decline. I made up for my inability by focusing on getting better with oral sex and dedicating allot of effort to making Angie orgasm with my mouth instead. It seemed to fit my fantasy better and Angie never complained since she was getting better head than she had ever gotten.

I came home from work one day just like any normal day, but this wasn't any normal day, as I was about to find out. My life would never be the same after today.

Shortly after entering the house Angie called down the stairs, "Baby, can you come up to the bedroom and help me with something?"

When I got to the bedroom there was a shocking surprise waiting for me. On the bed, clad in a super sheer white teddy with thigh high stockings and garter belt, was my wife Angie with her make-up meticulously applied and an evil grin on her face that I can't ever remember seeing from her before.

Seeing the shock on my face, she took control of the moment, gesturing towards a chair near the bed, "Baby, we have to talk. I want you to take off all your clothes and sit here for me."

I had never known her to take control like this before but I hurried to comply with her wishes in fear that she would stop if I didn't obey. Every story I read over the past few months that focused on wives dominating their husbands seems to swim through my confused thoughts.

I know you have been hiding something from me lately and I want to bring it out in the open so we can talk it out," she began, speaking softly the ease the tension she could clearly see on my face. "Three weeks ago I was having some troubles with the computer and I asked my sister to come over and have a look at it."

My heart was racing. Her sister was an experienced IT professional and there was little doubt she had found all of my hidden fantasy files.

"The good news is that she found the problem. The other news is she found your hidden folder. We spent about an hour looking at your files and reading the stories in almost disbelief. I began to wonder if this was something you wanted me to do for you. Kelley asked me if I wanted her to delete the files but I told her just to get rid of the virus and show me how to get back to your hidden folder."

My head was spinning but I heard her say she found my hidden folder, which I took to mean only one of them. But which one was it? Which fantasy did she know about? What dark secret of mine was she now curious about helping me to experience?

Angie let that sink in and then continued, "I never realized that you had a chastity fantasy. Do you have a fantasy about being locked in a chastity belt? I see your dick getting hard, which I could take as a yes, but I want you to answer."

I took a few seconds for the lump in my throat to go away before answering, "Honey, I do have a fantasy about being locked up and having the decision on when and how I can orgasm dictated by someone else, but to be honest, I don't know if it is anything more than a fantasy. I have never done anything like it before."

She smiled and nodded as she began to speak, "Is this why you have been less enthusiastic during sex and more attentive while going down one me?" she asked me in a questioning tone. "Yes, I have noticed quite a change in that area as you may have guessed.

I decided I was going to be honest about my feelings on chastity; I was not, however going to reveal the deeper cuckoldry fantasies that I felt she knew nothing about yet.

"I would say that it played a major part in my bedroom performance." I answered in a very subdued voice. "I have been stroking myself every chance I get thinking about it, about 7 or 8 times a week."

She just grinned at me and said, "Thank you for being honest with me. I will return the favor and be honest with you. For the last three weeks I have been in a state of constant arousal thinking about locking you up in a cock cage. I looked at your pictures and read the stories you seemed to like enough to save. I have been getting myself off twice as much as you have!"

She shifted on the bed and reached into the nightstand table, withdrawing a small white cardboard box which she placed tenderly on the soft mattress in front of her.

"I spent the first week after I discovered your files reading articles and even talking to other wives that I met online who keep their husbands chaste. I wanted to learn as much about chastity and denial as I could. Two weeks ago I ordered this," she whispered seductively as she pulled a clear, plastic CB-6000 and small brass padlock out of the box she pulled from the nightstand moments earlier.

I could see she had been playing with it quite a bit. As she traced her fingers over the smooth surface, light glaring off the reflective surface showed clear evidence of many tiny finger smudges all over it. She stared at the empty cage with a look of deep wanting lust in her eyes.

I assume you know what this is since you have seen pictures of men wearing them before," she inquired of me as she brought the case to her lips and kissed the dome.

I simply nodded my head, unable to find words while looking at the object that could take away my ability to orgasm without consent from someone else. My dick however had no need for words and proclaimed its feelings by standing straight up and pulsing untouched.

Putting the cage back in the box she continued, "I want you to know that I am willing to try this if you feel it is something you want to explore. I want you to go downstairs and think about this for the next hour or so. I leave this decision entirely up to you. If you decide you want me to lock up your penis and take away control of your own orgasms, I want you to shave all your pubic hair, I am sure you realize why, and return to the bedroom.

"I do not want you jerking off until you have made your decision! This is your chance to try your fantasy, and if you choose, we will discuss the specifics tonight," she finished in an authoritative voice.

She turned away from me and I took this as my cue to leave the bedroom. Even though I was forbidden to masturbate, I was sure Angie was breaking out one of her toys to use on herself. I couldn't blame her and to my surprise, I wasn't the least bit jealous.

I sat down in the living room and for the first 15 minutes I felt like I was in a trance. The shock of the situation took its toll on me before I came to and started to think about my decision. I knew that if I went forward I would be making a huge sacrifice. I always jerked off to my fantasy but if it became reality the fantasy itself would prevent me from doing just that. For every contradicting feeling I had the same answer popped up. Try it. If we don't enjoy it we can always stop and we can chop that up to another fantasy that should always remain a fantasy.

With fifteen minutes to go I had my answer and made my way towards the bathroom to remove my pubic hair. I took my time and removed every piece of hair carefully while taking every opportunity to enjoy what the feel of flesh against my hardened cock felt like. When I was left completely smooth I couldn't believe how delicate my bald scrotum felt.

When I reentered the bedroom my wife was still on the bed with her face clearly showing the glow of having had at least one orgasm. Her pupils almost seemed to constrict into snakelike slits but her devious little smirk clearly told me how delighted she was to see my presence back in the bedroom.

She ran her hand over my hairless genitals, "You did an outstanding job making sure you got every last hair. I take it, judging by the absence of pubic hair, you have decided to try out what is now our fantasy?"

I looked her right in the eyes, "Yes, I will become your chaste husband on the condition that we start slow and agree that we can end it if I decide I don't like it."

I thought she was going to jump for joy on the bed as her face lit up. She had the appearance of a giddy school girl who was just asked to the senior prom.

"Baby, we will take it slow and we will discuss that shortly. As for ending the arrangement, I agree but it can only be ended on a release date. If you had the ability to end it at anytime, you would never truly be chastised. If you need to wait for a release date regardless if you want to continue being my sexually frustrated, cock locked hubby, you will truly be denied. Also, if you decide to end it there will be no returning to the fantasy. I will not let you have a period of freedom because you desire it and then want to go back to chastity. You are either locked or you are not," she spoke adamantly.

I nodded my understanding, "That all makes perfect sense to me. I agree completely."

"Very well, I want you to go to the kitchen and bring back a Ziploc bag with ice and water, along with a dish towel. It is going to take me a little bit to size the cage correctly so you can wear it as comfortable as possible and I can't do that if you are erect like you are right now," she exclaimed, pointing at my engorged erection.

I realized that once again my cock was hard as ever without being touched. I followed her instructions and was back in the bedroom quicker than any normal person would have been, knowing that returning to the bedroom meant imprisonment of my cock. Angie had put a silk robe on to hide her lingerie, which I was thankful for since the sight of her in her teddy alone made me want to get hard.

"When is the last time you shot your load?" she snapped at me.

"Yesterday," I told her, "when you went to the store I hurried into the study and jerked off looking at my chastity files."

"Good," she said quickly, "we will not have to give you an orgasm today then. Lay down on the bed so I can start getting you soft and we can talk while the ice does its work."

I did what she asked without hesitation and she carefully wrapped the Ziploc in a towel before placing it on my straining cock and testicles. It wasn't too cold at first but as time wore on I could feel the coldness saturating the towel and chilling my groin.

"Now," Angie continued, "we are going to start with a two day period of chastity, after which I will allow you release. We will inspect your dick and balls to make sure we aren't damaging anything and that evening we will lock you back up if all is well. Each time we will increase the period of chastity until we find a nice happy period that I will dictate. Anytime between release dates that we have to unlock you, for hygiene or irritation, will be supervised by me. I do not want you cheating by sneaking a quick jerk when I am not looking. Is that understood?"

Her sudden harsh tone took me by surprise and it left me with no doubts that she wanted to be in charge of my orgasms. I truly realized that she wasn't doing this for me; she was doing it for herself. Her new aggressive demeanor did nothing to help relieve my erection.

"Yes, I understand," I quickly answered in a submissive tone.

"Well this doesn't seem to be working does it? Perhaps we need it a little bit colder," she spoke with a chilly air to her voice.

She removed the baggie from the towel and placed it directly on my genitals. The sudden cold made me want to curl into the fetal position. My instincts made me move my hands toward my groin to protect the most sensitive set of organs on my body.

My normally subtle wife scolded me quickly. "Leave it!" she barked, "Or do I need to tie your hands above your head so you don't mess with my property?" her stern face saying more than her words.

"No honey," I replied. "I will leave it alone. It was just the sudden cold that made me jump."

There was no fighting the cold now. My erection was giving up the fight and my hard on deflated quickly till I was completely limp and smaller than I can remember being.

Angie giggled, "Now there we go, nice and small so I can start fitting this little, plastic prison."

I watched with fascination as Angie spent the next 15 minutes trying out different pins and ring sizes, each time tugging the cage to check the fitment and putting the ice back on my genitals while she changed configurations.

"This is the setup we want." she said as she gave a strong pull on the chastity belt, "Tight enough to keep that cock where it belongs but loose enough for comfort. How does it feel?"

"It's not uncomfortable." I replied, "But I am pretty sure it is tight enough so that I can't escape. Unfortunately I don't have anything to compare it to."

Angie gave me the first comforting look since she started putting on the cage, "Don't worry baby. We can make changes to the configuration if you tell me we need to. I want it to be as comfortable as possible because you are going to be spending allot of time locked up and you won't want to do it if it only hurts you."

Her reassuring demeanor changed back to that of the new woman inside my wife.

"Now it's time, "she said, holding the opened padlock up for me to see it before placing it through the locking pin. "I want you to ask me to lock you up. Ask me to take control of your dick. Offer me control of all your orgasms!"

With all my effort I looked into her hazel eyes, "Honey, please close the lock to my chastity belt and make me a chaste husband. If you close the lock I will give you complete and utter control over my cock. I will not orgasm unless you and only you give me permission. I realize that my suffering is for your pleasure and will do anything you ask of me in the hope that you will be gracious and allow me release. I give you alone the power to determine how long I must go without release, and while I promise to do my best not to request release, I give you permission to dictate any punishment I must undergo if I cannot resist asking."

With a large smile on her face I heard a very loud click that echoed throughout the bedroom. I knew then and there that the deed was done and free orgasms would be a thing of the past for me. Angie pressed her body against mine and attacked me with a passionate kiss that rivaled those of our newlywed years. I could feel her heart racing against my chest and I had a feeling that I awakened a monster, a monster I dreamt of in my fantasies but a monster none the less.

She broke the kiss and spoke to me, "Like I promised I am going to go easy on you at first and give you time to get accustomed to being locked up. I do however want to test what happens when you try to get a hard-on. Since I am so turned on," she threw off her robe and I could clearly see through the transparent material of her teddy that she had already removed her panties, "I want you to go down on me and give me two orgasms. You have been getting so much better giving head and I have high hopes that your predicament will only make you better. I know trying to get an erection will cause you some pain and if it becomes too much I want you to tell me."

She lay back and spread her legs and I needed no other persuasion to meet her request. I dove into her mound with a motivation I had never felt before. It seemed that my entire body was only intent on giving her pleasure. To be honest it was like having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. For me it always seemed like a huge amount of pressure to perform in the bedroom. I no longer felt that pressure as my only goal in that shining moment was to bring her off to an enjoyable two orgasms.

As I worked feverishly to make her cum, I felt building pressure on my balls as the rings worked to prevent my erection. I could feel the head of my penis swollen and pressing against the end of the plastic shell. While uncomfortable enough to fight back the boner, it wasn't what I would consider painful.

After a few short minutes Angie was grinding her pelvis against my face as she let loose a torrent of screams that surely told the neighborhood how much she was enjoying our new arrangement. When she settled down I told her about the discomfort I felt and went through great detail to explain how each sensation felt. I also asked her if I could use her magic bullets to help bring her to her second orgasm, telling her that my jaw was a little sore but I would work very hard to remedy the problem in the future with plenty of practice I knew I was going to get.

"Don't you worry about practice baby. You are going to get plenty of it. While you will be going significant amounts of time without enjoying an orgasm, I will be getting all that I want. Isn't that correct?"

I looked up at her from my humble position, "Yes honey. I will be at your beckon call. If you want an orgasm all you need is to ask. I however must depend on your good graces and the schedule you set forth for me to earn my orgasms." She stared at me with complete satisfaction, "Very good baby. I adore how you understand your precarious position. You may use my bullets to help bring me off again and then I will go cook us some dinner."

gizzard
gizzard
565 Followers
12