How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

"All three of us?"

"Yes, while you and Trent went for your walk, I invited Kelly and Susan as our guests to the club for the party." Heather said smiling.

"Great," I said. Mom grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the car.

The drive home was full of excited questions about what Trent and I had talked about in the forest. I said that we just walked and enjoyed the woods, we did not say much. I did not mention the little treat he gave me.

We got home and Mom sent me to my room to work on my homework. I had not had a chance all weekend and I was really behind. I dug in and since it was only about eight, I got a lot done before Mom came in at ten and said that we needed to talk. She began without preamble and dropped a bomb on me.

"Heather knows that you are my son Jamie."

"How," I gasped in shock.

"She knew you as a baby, she recognized you from the time you were a child. She guessed it was you and told me that you made a beautiful woman. She is not going to tell Trent."

"But what about Jason?"

"He knows too." Mom said quietly. "She told him in front of me when Susan was changing out of her suit. Actually, they are very grateful to you. They have known for some time that Trent is not interested in women. They thought he was gay, but now that he has you they think he might be bisexual. I did not want to tell you, but they thought you should be aware that they know and they are okay with it. But I would not tell Trent just yet, date him for a while before you tell him. If it does not work out, and you have told him, it could get around school."

I was in shock. I had no idea what to do. Before I could say anything my phone rang. The number was Trent's home and I picked it up thinking it was him.

"Hello."

"Hey dance partner," Jason's voice came from the speaker, "How about you and Trent come as Cinderella and Prince Charming. That will give you a beautiful ball gown to dance with me in."

"I...I'll think about it Jason. Can I call you back; I am just talking to Mom."

"No need, just a thought. Good night." The phone went dead in my hand.

"I think Jason will be fine with you as you are." Mom said smiling. "Now get some sleep."

I crawled into bed and lay awake for several hours thinking. If Heather and Jason were okay with a boy pretending to be a girl dating their son, then what will happen when I tell Trent? If he really is gay or bi-sexual will he still want me? If he is straight and I tell him, he will drop me like I have the plague. I fell asleep without any answers, my mind whirling.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12