How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

The parents and managers of the club tried to break it up but Darryl kept on pushing. Kevin refused to be pulled into a fight with him. By the time they made it out to the balcony Darryl had taken several swings at Kevin, but Kevin had yet to respond. Finally Darryl lost his patience and dove at Kevin. Kevin waited until Darryl was committed to the charge and side stepped the move. Darryl ran directly into the railing, it caught him just at his belt line. Darryl doubled over the railing and proceeded to return his dinner, albeit to the flower bed. The manager rushed to his side.

Candy grabbed Kevin's hand and dragged him out of the club. Trent and I made it out front in time to see her car pull out of the lot.

"I think she is trying to get him out of here before there is any more trouble." Trent said.

"I think we should follow her example." I told him. We grabbed our stuff and hoped into his car. He drove us out of the club and to a quiet place by the lake on the other side of club. He parked the car and I snuggled up to him.

"I am glad that you tried to stop the fight."

"I am only sorry that I couldn't."

I kissed him, "A thank you for the effort." Trent kissed me back and the making out session started. He removed his tux jacket tie and cape, he had washed his makeup off before the dance and I started to unbutton his shirt.

My corset was tied in the back, but had hooks in the front. As we kissed and I worked his shirt open, he started to unhook the front of my corset. I let him have his way with me until he tried to work his way into my panties. I took his hand and put it back on my breast and reached for his pants. I unbuckled his belt and fished inside for his staff. When I got him out and hard I opened my door and bolted from the car.

"Janie, what are you doing?" Trent questioned.

I stood by the open door and pulled down the heavy panties that were part of my costume. All I had on was my robe, stockings, heels and real panties. I was all in white and looked like a dream or a ghost. I pulled my thong aside and pulled the plug from my ass. I dropped it on the heavy panties, turned and wiggled my ass at him.

"If you want me you have to catch me," and I took off around the car. Trent was out of the car and after me in a heartbeat. He caught me at the front of the car, not that I was really trying to get away, but still I made him work for it.

"I thought you said that you weren't a tease." Trent accused. "What do you call that little stunt?"

"Incentive," I answered meekly.

"Well, that incentive is going to get you in trouble." He said sternly, pushing me down to my knees and thrusting his dick into my mouth. I swallowed him completely and sucked hard, he put both hands on my head and started to thrust into my throat. I relaxed my mouth and throat and let him fuck my face. I loved feeling so submissive to my man.

He pulled out and rubbed his spit covered spear over my face and I licked every inch that passed my mouth. He was covering my face in my own saliva, it was utterly degrading, but I was so lost in the moment that I didn't care. He thrust back into my mouth and I flicked my tongue at the head each time it passed my open mouth. Finally he had enough and pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up by my wig.

I whimpered in fright, but he placed my face down over the hood of his car and flipped my robe up over my back, exposing my asscheeks. The stepped between my legs, and slapped my ass.

"Open you cheeks for me." He commanded, and I obeyed instantly.

I held my ass open as he pushed his cock into my waiting pussy. I groaned under him and pushed back against him. I felt him settle deep inside my pussy and flexed my muscles around him. Trent grabbed my hips and started to thrust into me. He wasn't making love to me, he was fucking me. Suddenly his palm came down on my ass.

"Is this the incentive you wanted," he questioned, spanking my other cheek.

"OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS." I groaned as he pounded me inside and out at the same time. I pinched my nipples and pulled them out from my body as he used me for his pleasure. I could feel my orgasm approaching and wanted to bring him off so I started to squeeze him in time to his thrusts.

Trent stopped spanking me and just thrusted harder into me. I came and screamed in delight. Trent was not far behind me and howled in delight as he shot his cum deep into my body. The friction of his cock crossing my prostate was enough to make me cum again and I felt still more of my girly cum run down my leg from my soaked thong.

The sting of his hot semen burning up my channel was too much and I collapsed on the hood panting for air. Trent pulled out and dropped to the ground sucking in great gulps of air.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had." I finally panted, the stars slowly clearing from my vision.

"Me too, you are the greatest." Trent agreed.

"Baby, would you hand me my plug, I don't want to make a mess of the upholstery."

Trent retrieved my plug and tried to hand it to me, but I just wiggled my butt at him again. He got the hint and spread my cheeks, lined the plug up and pushed it into my hole in one motion. I moaned at the intrusion, but since he had just finished with me, I was open and more than lubed.

"Thanks baby, you do that so well." I stood and my robe fell back down to cover me in the chill. I went over to my door and picked up my panties and stepped into them.

"Janie, why won't you let me touch your pussy," Trent asked.

"Because, I don't trust myself," I had been ready for this conversation for some time.

He sat back across the car and looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"I told you that I want to remain a virgin for a while yet."

"And I respect that." Trent responded.

"I know you do baby, but I know me too, and if you start feeling me up, I know it will make me so hot I won't want you to stop."

"I would stop the instant you tell me too." He said, sounding hurt.

"Oh baby, I know you would." I said sliding into the car next to him and snuggling into his shoulder. "The problem is that I won't be strong enough to tell you to stop. I have tasted that nice big joint of yours and I know that if you get my pussy wet enough, I will beg you to take me."

Trent did not say anything, but started the car and proceeded to drive me home. We got to my place quickly and without another word. As we sat in the driveway I turned to him.

"Tell me you understand Trent, please." I begged.

"I understand, but I need to think about this a little."

"What do you need to think about?"

"What this does to me."

"I don't understand." I said confused.

"If I am only going to have anal sex with you, I might as well be gay. Think of what the other guys are going to say when they find out that I am dating the hottest girl in school and that she wants to remain a virgin."

"If they find out, I will tell them the same thing I told you. I want to stay a virgin for a while yet, but that does not make me a tease. Think about it this way, how many of them are getting anal sex at all."

"I guess you are right." He said, finally smiling. "Oh, by the way, Mom and Dad are having a big Thanksgiving bash at the house. Mom invited your aunt and Susan, but I told her that I would handle your invitation personally."

"And just how personal are you planning to get?"

"Well, you got part of it already, but here is the rest." He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss and I wrapped myself around him. His tongue sought out mine and I did not hide it. We kissed for at least ten more minutes.

"I better get in before Susan and Aunt Karen get home. I don't want them to see me like this."

I climbed out of the car after one last kiss and headed up to the front door. Trent backed the car up far enough to keep me in the headlights until he saw that I was safe and sound inside the house.

I waved from the living room window and went upstairs and had a fast shower to clean the balance of the makeup off and the rest of Trent out of my pussy. I took off my vagina and slid naked into my bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12