How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

"Well, it is up to you, and if you feel that strongly about it, you have to do what you feel is right." Mom said, as the others agreed. Before we could say anymore, Jason called for us to come in to the living room.

Trent and Jason were standing by the tree with a few un-opened gifts beneath it. We sat down and Jason handed out the last of the presents. Mom got a beautiful new dress, white floor length and off the shoulder. Susan got a new gps system for her car. Jason sat Trent down beside me and handed us each an envelope. Mom at least had come prepared and handed Jason a wrapped box that could only be alcohol. To Heather she gave pair of earrings.

Trent and I opened our envelopes and pulled out tickets. I read them and then looked up at Jason in disbelief. They had arranged for us to go on a cruise for March break. I leapt off the couch and through my arms around Jason and kissed his cheek shouting Thank you's at him. Trent just sat there stunned.

The twenty sixth Trent picked me up at eight and we were gone. The cottage was about two hours away and he wanted to hit the slopes. His car was packed with stuff and skis were tied to roof racks. We snuggled up and sang to the music over his system and talked. We had not had any time alone for the last month and a half and we missed each other, not just the sex, but each other's company.

We discussed the upcoming exams and college applications. Trent said that he was applying to UCLA, Harvard, West Point and Annapolis. I was shocked and discussed the military with him. He felt that he should do his part to protect our country as well as learn how to be a leader. I could not fault his logic, but I was scared all the same.

We got to the cottage and I saw that it was a house in its own right. A three bedroom house about two thousand square feet, complete with hot tub and parking for three cars. I stood in the foyer and gaped at the size of it. I should have known better, but when Trent said cottage, it thought of something completely different. We unpacked and he put all of our stuff in the master bedroom.

"What happens if your parents show up?" I asked timidly.

"Then they will have to sleep somewhere else." Trent replied smiling. "We got here first." He laughed at my shock. "They left this morning for a week long cruise in the Mediterranean. We have the whole place to ourselves, and I expect you naked at all times."

"I...I..." All I could do was sputter.

"Well, not naked, but at least in just your panties." He said hopefully.

"Only if you are too, I want quick access to that dick of yours." I said peeling off my shirt.

"Not yet," Trent replied. "We need to hit the slopes."

I pulled my shirt back on and slipped into my ski stuff. The hills were wonderful, clean and well groomed. I got back into the swing of skiing quickly, but I could not keep up with Trent. He was as smooth as glass, taking moguls, jumps and slaloms as though he was born for it. He always beat me to the bottom and waited for me in the lift line so that I did not have a chance to get cold. After about fifteen runs, I was exhausted and said that I would meet him at the cottage after he had a few more runs.

I skied back down to the cottage and racked my equipment before showering, cleaning myself out and changing into my sweats. I made sure that my vagina was in place and the panties I had on were proper. I chose the white ones with the little red hearts that tied on the side.

I was making dinner when I heard Trent ski up about an hour later. I stripped in the kitchen and tossed my stuff into the bedroom, pulled on a pair of heels and was standing buy the stove, heating up some hot chocolate when he came through the door. I heard the door slam and then nothing else so I turned to see him standing there with his mouth open staring at me.

"Darling, your home," I said in my best fifties wife imitation. I poured him the hot chocolate and carried the mug over to him. He took the mug numbly and just stood there. I giggled and pranced back to the warmth of the kitchen.

"Darling, you need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death." Trent just stood there.

I giggled again and pulled him into the house. It only took a few minutes to get him naked and a quick slap on the butt sent him to the shower. The stew that I had on would keep for a bit, so I turned it down and headed into the master bathroom.

Trent had the bathroom completely steamed up when I slipped in and pulled the door open. I climbed in with him and took the soap from his hands. His chest was already covered in soap, so I started a little lower down. Grasping his cock, I stroked it with both hands, covering it in lather. Trent just grabbed the walls and threw his head back and hissed as I caressed him.

Dropping to my knees before him, I let the water rinse the soap away before I took him into my mouth. I licked the head and nipped at the sides while my hands ran up and down his legs. I pushed him all the way up and ducked beneath him to take his balls into my mouth. He was so full of cum that I could only get one in my mouth at a time. I lashed each one with my tongue, enjoying the moans that were coming from Trent as I teased him.

I pulled back and looking up at him, threw my water soaked hair, my big eyes looking oh so innocent as I opened my mouth and swallowed him whole. I felt the head touch the back of my throat and I relaxed to let him go as far as possible. Trent put both hands on my head and started to thrust back and forth, I merely knelt there and let him fuck my face. I had learned to deep throat early on in my time as a girl and I timed my breathing to match his thrusts.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and held him deep inside me; my nose buried in his pubic hair and started to swallow. The muscles of my throat massaged the part of his shaft in my throat and the head and with a scream; Trent lost it and shot his load directly down my throat into my stomach. I just kept swallowing and he kept shooting.

I finally pulled back to breath and he dribbled the last of his cum into my mouth. I lapped his head and sucked the last of his cum from his shaft. After a minute he pushed me away and I knew that he was too sensitive for me to continue. I stood up and kissed him. Trent was quite used the taste of his own cum by now, so I felt sure that he would not react badly about me.

We stepped out of the shower and dried off. When I bent over to do my legs, Trent stepped up behind me and kissed my butt cheeks through my now see through panties. I giggled at his touch and wiggled my ass at him. I ran into the bedroom and Trent chased after me. He caught me and threw me on the bed.

I looked up at him as he stood over me, my foot sliding up and rubbing his cock. He tried to lie down on top of me, but I used my other foot to hold him up. He took my toes and started to suck on them as I worked my other foot up and down his rapidly stiffening hard-on. I had never had my toes sucked before and found it delightful and very sensuous. Trent was fully hard and working his hips in time to my foot when I pulled away from him and rolled off the bed.

"That is enough, dinner will burn." I said, again in my best mom manner. I slipped my wet panties off and pulled on a dry pair, this time powder blue with butterflies across the waistband. I pulled a muscle shirt out of my drawer and slipped it on followed by my heels. Trent looked surprised at the shirt.

"I will not allow people at the table without a shirt." I said firmly. "Now get dressed and get moving."

I slipped out and served dinner. The kitchen table was small enough that we could eat across from each other but I was still close enough to play footsies with him. Dinner was quick and quiet as Trent was really getting wound up as I ran my toes up and down his stiff penis, all the while, looking innocently across the table at him.

I took the bowls to the dishwasher and cleaned up after dinner as Trent went into the living room and started a fire. I joined him with two glasses of sparkling cider and snuggled up to him on the floor. Trent was completely naked and tossed my shirt on the couch as I sat down and melted into his arms. We snuggled for a while just watching the flames, his hand holding my breast and playing gently with my nipple, I held and stroked his cock slowly.

As the fire began to die down our passion increased. Trent kissed his way down my body and began to nurse on my breasts. I ran my fingers threw his hair and cradled him to me. He switched from one to the other several times before moving down to my belly. I tried to stop him from getting too close to my pussy, but he would not be deterred. He held onto my hips and then stuck his tongue into my belly button. I doubled over with the giggles. I had never had anyone touch me there and I did not know that I was ticklish there.

I pulled Trent up and waggled my finger under his nose and said, "Naughty naughty boy." I then pushed him up to the couch and pulled his shorts off completely. I took his magnificence into my mouth and gave him the sloppiest blowjob I could. I wanted him dripping wet and soon had my way. Trent caressed my hair and face as I sucked him, but I would not let him cum. I had other plans for this hard-on.

When he was completely soaked I stood up and crawled onto his lap, with my knees on either side of his legs. Pulling my panties out of the way I lowered myself onto his rampant dick. One deep breath and he was fully into my channel. We both sighed at the feeling of his cock traveling deep into my body.

I sat down on his lap and kissed him. Trent put his arms around me and kissed my back, his tongue searching out mine. We dueled for a few moments, the only movement to be had as we just got used to being inside each other again. Finally I started to grind and swivel my hips. Trent held my ass cheeks apart and started to gently thrust into me, but that is not what I wanted. The whore in me was coming out again.

"Take me to bed and fuck me hard." I told him as I clenched my ass around him.

Trent just stood up; it is good being small and dating a football player. He carried me into the bedroom. I locked my legs around him and every step he took thrust him a little deeper into me. I kissed every inch of his face that I could as he laid me down gently on the bed. I put my legs over his shoulders and he stood on the floor and pounded my ass. He held onto my hips and I rubbed his face with my feet. He took my toes into his mouth and sucked on them again. As he did, his fucking of me became more violent, he withdrew almost completely before driving back in to me.

I held my breasts and pinched my nipples as I begged him to fuck me harder and deeper. Trent complied and took his pounding to a new level that we had never achieved before. It made a nice change to have a bed to fuck on.

After a few minutes his thrusts were starting to get erratic and loose the rhythm he had established and I knew he was getting close. He had already brought me off three times and I screamed for him to cum inside me. Trent growled and pulled me to him violently as his cock shot its load deep into my rectum. The feeling of his dick expanding and shooting pushed me over the edge again and I screamed his name.

Trent fell to the side of me on the bed and pulled his cock from me. I whined at the loss of him inside me, but snuggled up to him anyway as we both fought for breath. Several minutes later I slide off the bed and waddled my way to the bathroom and released the precious fluid he gave me. After cleaning up I returned to bed to find him already under the covers and the bedspread pulled back for me. I climbed in with him and snuggled up to his side, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, mine gently stroking his sculptured chest.

"I love you." He whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too darling." I whispered. As I lay there warm and safe in his arms, I knew that the time had come. I had to tell him the truth.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12