How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

"When you came to dinner last night, looking like someone from a fashion magazine I fell in love with you all over again. I saw the woman that I loved, even though I knew that you were born a guy, I saw only a woman. I vowed to myself that I would do whatever it took to win you back from Adam. When you left with him after dinner I thought my chances were shot, at least until we got home, but when Anna and I went to the bar and I ordered soda, she realized that I was not going to be as bad as last night. She suggested that we go somewhere quiet and talk. I suggest the library, but she said to come here.

"We ordered soda and talked. She told me the truth about last night that you slept with her and Adam slept on the couch, that nothing happened and that you guys were trying to teach me a lesson. She told me about how she could see that I was still in love with you and that I had to get over the fact that you wanted to remain a virgin. I used that as the excuse for our fighting and breaking up, I didn't tell her the truth.

"I knew that she was right. I had to get over the fact that you have the same parts as me. I did mostly at dinner, but listening to Anna, I realized that I had accepted the fact that I do love you and that I need to be with you. The real you, in whatever way you want. Please forgive me."

Trent finished his sentence and came across the floor to kneel at my feet and bury his face in my lap. Even through the blanket, I could feel his tears, they matched my own. I had started to cry about halfway through his story and feeling him in my lap only made it worse.

I pulled him up and looked into his damp eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back with all the passion I remembered from our nights together, his arms locked around me and I wrapped myself around him as he stood up. Our kisses became more ardent as he walked into the bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed and pulled his shirt off. I threw the blanket off and made to remove my nightie when he stopped me.

I was surprised as I assumed that he wanted to make love to me, I wanted him, but he only dropped his shorts, pulled back the sheets and climbed into bed with me, pulled me to his chest and kissed me again.

"I love you Janie."

"I love you Trent."

"Good, now let's get some sleep. I have already put the do not disturb sign on the door and the phones on private."

"But I thought you wanted to..."

"More than you know. But not right now." He replied with a smile. "Let's get some rest first. I want to be able to appreciate my love for you when we make love."

He kissed me once more and we snuggled down in the bed, drifting off contentedly together.

I awoke first; the clock radio said it was almost two in the afternoon. We still had about three hours until we docked at our first port, and I was still held in the comforting circle of Trent's arms. He was still on his back and my head was on his chest, his arm around my shoulder. I laid there for a few minutes just content to be near him again, then decided that enough was enough. I needed to have him.

I lifted the covers and found him hard and ready, I am so glad that guys get hard when they sleep. I slipped out of bed, careful not to wake him and headed for the bathroom. I cleaned out my pussy and had a quick shower. I hopped it wouldn't wake him; I planned on doing that myself. I peeked out and he was still snoring softly when I got out of the shower. I dried off, brushed my hair and teeth and lubed up my pussy, I was going to give him the ride of his life.

I slipped back into bed, Trent only grunted at the shifting bed. I lay down beside him again and grasped his hard cock, stroking it gently. Trent murmured in his sleep and I felt him stiffen even more. He moaned something softly as I gripped his shaft and I could tell he was happy. I slid under the covers and took him into my mouth. It felt so good to have his dick in my mouth and I slobbered all over it. Not very lady like, I know but I wanted him wet and inside me. I could feel him twisting slightly and knew that he would wake very soon so I had to get going.

Slithering up his body like a snake a laid on top of him and guided his shaft into my aching hole. I had not had anything up there for weeks, but I still was able to take him slowly inside my body. The feeling of him slipping into me was the best thing I had ever felt, and I reveled in the sensation. Trent groaned and rocked his head from side to side as I took him into me. I got him fully seated in my pussy and relaxed on top of him. I wanted this to last.

He relaxed slightly and drifted back into his dream. I lay very still, but I still could not stop my muscles from rippling up and down his shaft. When I could not take the waiting anymore, I sat up and started to rock my pelvis on his. Trent started to moan again in his sleep, and I was thrilled when I heard him whisper my name. That was all I needed to kick into high gear.

I brought my feet up onto the bed and got off my knees. I wanted a wild ride and that is just what I gave him. I started moving up and down on his cock, twisting my hips on the way down. Trent started to thrust up to meet me and I saw that his eyes were still closed, but his hands came up to grip my waist. I started going even faster and making moans of my own, my head fell back and my eyes closed as I felt myself moving towards my own orgasm when Trent called me.

"Janie, what are you doing?" He said, very groggy.

"I thought it is obvious, I am raping you. Now shut up and fuck." I demanded bouncing even harder.

Trent reacted well, for someone brought out of a deep sleep; he tightened his grip around my waist and thrust even harder, while pulling me down more violently. The sound of our hips meeting were loud slaps of flesh on flesh, anyone listening would have thought that he was slapping me. I put an end to that thought with a scream.

"Yessssss, Fuck meeeeee hardddddeeeerrrrrrrrr."

"Fuck me in my sleep will you," Trent yelled. "This will teach you a lesson." He flipped me over onto my back and was on top of me. He paused only long enough to put my legs over his shoulders, then he really started to pound me. He was moving me across the mattress with the urgency of his fucking. I could only groan and whimper beneath him. I was moving rapidly towards orgasm, only a few more strokes and I would cum when I felt a hand around my clit. My eyes flew open and I looked down to see Trent holding my clit and stroking it. That was the final straw, I screamed and came in the most satisfying orgasm of my life.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDD." I shrieked as I went over the edge. My pussy locked around Trent, holding him prisoner and the added friction was all it took to make him cum. He froze, fully locked inside me and I felt his boiling cum shoot deep inside me. That pushed me even higher and I think I stopped breathing for a minute. I know I blacked out and would not be surprised if my heart stopped. I opened my eyes and saw a very worried Trent sitting next to me on the bed, a cloth on my head.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Thank God you're back." Trent said relieved. "I was starting to worry."

"It was such a nice place, I didn't want to leave."

"I need you here." Trent said smiling. "Feeling better?"

"MMMMMmmmmm, much better now. You?"

"Now that you are here, I am feeling good to."

"That was the most intense thing I have ever felt. When you grabbed my clit I nearly lost my mind."

"I wanted too. You are always making me cum; I needed to do something for you."

"You don't have too." I started to say.

"Yes I do." Trent said firmly. "I said it in the living room, and I meant it then and now. I love you, all of you. You just happen to be built a little differently, that does not mean I should be selfish."

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable with touching me."

"I liked it, your clit is so delicate, just a little bigger than some other girls' clits that is all."

It was at that point that I noticed that my body was clean of cum; I didn't feel it running down my belly. I looked questioningly at Trent.

"I cleaned you up, I hope you don't mind." He smiled. "You were quite a mess, with all that cum all over you, even though it was rather sweet."

"What do you mean sweet?"

"I tasted it." Trent said with confidence. "You have fed me enough of my own that I have no problem with tasting cum and I wanted to see what you taste like, very sweet, not like cum at all."

"That isn't why I did it." I started to protest.

"I know, but I have eaten enough pussy since I lost my cherry, that I know what to do. And if we are going to be lovers, I should eat yours, don't you think? Besides I am glad I finally had the chance to see the real you without any false images."

I sat there completely confused. I had no idea what to think, but before I could pull myself together Trent grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

"Come on, we dock in an hour and we have to be ready to hit the port and I know you will kill me if I stop you from shopping." He led me into the shower and pulled me in after him. I gave up trying to think as his lips met mine.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12