How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

We toured the underwater reefs and coral shelf near the boat and I got some fabulous pictures. It was really too bad that I had already submitted my portfolio to UCLA; these would really have put it over the top. As I thought of that I nearly crashed my scooter. I remembered what I had submitted to UCLA for my portfolio, all dark and dismal pictures. I tried to put the thought out of my mind, but it still haunted me the rest of the day.

When we returned to the dive boat, they took us down the coast a little farther and we went snorkeling. I tried, but was not very good at it, but still got some good pictures. After that we went back aboard the dive boat for lunch and the trip back to port. Trent noted that something was wrong, but I wouldn't tell him what. I didn't want to ruin the day. I would talk to Mom about it; she had already shown that she could fix almost anything.

The balance of the day was for shopping. I got a new lens for my camera, a wonderful wide angle seventeen to fifty five millimeter, really cheap. Trent got some new binoculars, Adam a new fountain pen that was really expensive, and Anna bought a new digital camera rig, complete. She saw how much fun I was having and decided to try her own hand at it. Then we hit the jewelry shops.

More free stones and knick knacks for our bags and we each got new watches. All of them were solar powered and waterproof. I even bought an extra one for diving. I found that I loved being under water as much as swimming. I was looking forward to our next port and going diving. We also hit Del Sol again; the merchandise was slightly different than the last port, different logos and designs.

We made it back to the ship half an hour before departure again, I didn't want to be late and get left behind. We dropped our stuff and headed to café to get a snack. We would make dinner aboard this time and I wanted to eat early. After a quick pizza we went down one deck and hit the pool. Drinks and a hot tub are not a good combination. Trent had to get me out of there about an hour before dinner and try to sober me up. I only had one white wine, but the heat and my small size worked against me.

He ordered some bread and hors d'oeuvres and left me to lie in the sun on our balcony. Between that and the water he made me drink I got straight fairly quickly, or at least sober enough to survive dinner. I only had the lobster bisque; I was not very hungry and wanted to get some sleep. Anna however wanted to dance again and she dragged us to the dance club, but this time the parents followed us, with them watching us we were not able to get as out of hand as the night before, but they sure did. At one point I thought that Heather and Jason were going to start having sex right on the dance floor. And the way Kevin and Jennifer were sucking face I thought that they were permanently attached at the lips. Boy were we going to have a talk with them the next morning. Mom and Susan were not far behind either; it was obvious that they had watched enough music videos in their time. Finally just around midnight, I nudged Trent and nodded to the door. He got the hint and we made our excuses and headed for our room. On the way I reminded him that we had not broken in the hot tub on the balcony yet.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12