How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 14

Story Info
Guy changes school and sex to fit in.
6.7k words
4.68
56.5k
60

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

The morning after graduation, I dressed in mini skirt, thong panties, and a white tank top with "Pink" on it, put my hair back in a clip, loaded my suitcase and some of my personal stuff into my new car and headed over to Trent's. He was leaving that morning on a two week business trip with Jason and I had to formally say goodbye. He and I had said goodbye the night before and my new car still smelled of the passion.

His flight out was at eleven and I got there just before eight. Trent and Jason were packed and the limo waited to take them to the airport. Heather was deep in an embrace with Jason as I pulled up and hopped out. Trent gathered me up in his arms and squeezed me so tight; I thought he was going to break a few ribs.

"I am going to miss you." I whispered in his ear.

"Me too," he replied. "This will be the first time we have been apart since the cruise and I am going to miss having you wake up next to me."

"It is only for two weeks. I will be waiting when you get back, with something special for my returning business man."

"How special," he growled in my ear.

"Well, my first photo shoot is next week and I think they mentioned doing the lingerie and swimwear this time out."

Trent groaned in my ear and I giggled.

"I am going to miss your shoot too."

"Yes, and you couldn't be there anyway."

"Why not," he demanded.

"Because, from what I have seen and what J.D. told me, you don't want to be there watching me get pawed at by photographers, dressers, stylists and whoever. Some boyfriends and husbands have a hard time dealing with the fact that the woman they love is being treated like a piece of meat or inanimate object in front of them. Some cause trouble and J.D. said that because of that they have barred all significant others from the shoots."

He grumbled and I kissed him deeply.

"Don't worry, Heather and Mom will be there and they will take good care of me. And I promise to give you a private performance when you get back."

"I will hold you to that." He said finally smiling. Jason whistled and waved him over and we walked to the limo arm in arm. When we got there Jason kissed me on the cheek and said he would see me soon and I wished him luck. Trent looked over at my car and frowned.

"Where are you headed? You look like you are packed to never return."

"I didn't take that much." I said sternly. "I am heading out to see the house in LA and check it out this week and then stay there for the photo shoot next week."

"You are not going alone are you?" Jason asked looking concerned.

"No, Candy got this week off to go with me and Mom and Heather are coming out next week for the shoot. We will all be staying in the house together."

"Good," Jason said as Heather nodded in agreement behind him. "The community is very safe, but I like the idea of you being there with someone else better."

"Now you get to see the house first too," Trent pouted.

"And you get to go with your father for two weeks to Japan on business." I replied sternly. "And I will be monitoring you, so no doing anything freaky with Geisha girls. Now get going or you will miss your flight." With one last deep burning kiss, Trent climbed into the limo and they left. They waved at us and then again at Candy as she pulled in as the limo pulled out.

She stopped in front of the house and stuck her head out of the window and hollered at me.

"You ready Janie, we are burning daylight. Hi Mrs. McKabe."

"Hi yourself Candy, how are you?"

"Just fine, ready to get moving."

"You know where you are going?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I programmed the address into my GPS and Candy did the same in case we get separated on the highway."

You two be careful, drive safe." She admonished us.

"We will." I said, giving her a hug goodbye and jumping into my car.

"See you in a week." She yelled as we each pulled out and got on the move.

The drive took several hours, not the least because we had to stop every hour to stretch and go the bathroom. The scenery was beautiful and we spoke to each other often on our cell phones. Candy was right on my bumper when we got to LA and it only took us an hour to get through the traffic to the house.

The six foot high stone fence surrounded the entire community. It still was up on a hill with an excellent view of the ocean, but there were houses on the ocean side of the street that were not part of the community. This was a really ritzy neighbourhood.

We got to the driveway and found a very large security guard in a gate house waving us to a stop. He checked out our driver's licenses and plates, logged us in and confirmed that Heather had cleared us for entry and registered me as the new tenant of the house and Candy as my guest for the week.

He told us that the community was patrolled at all times and completely secure. I was a little uncomfortable at the way he looked at us, but Candy just lapped up the attention and soon had him eating out of her hand.

We drove to the address we were given and both of us climbed out of our cars and just stood and stared at the house. The exterior was all brick with a covered front porch, side drive for the cars and large windows. The front walk was all stone and completely landscaped.

"You said they leased you a house while you are at school, you didn't say they got you a mansion." Candy said accusingly.

"They didn't tell me." I replied, still trying to accept the house they had got us.

I opened the envelope Heather gave me and punched the code into the front door and the lock sprang open. I stepped in and turned the alarm off with another code. It only beeped at me twice and the green light indicating off lit up.

Candy was right behind me as we stood spell bound in the front hall. She nudged me and pointed at another envelope on the table inside the front door. I saw my name on it and opened it slowly, afraid of still more surprises.

Janie:

Enjoy your new home while you are in school. The design is called the Braymore. It is just under seven thousand square feet, has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, three car garage, family room, wine cellar, media room, billiard room, sun room, covered porch and swimming pool. The house is full wired for wifi and the code is in the note I gave you to unlock the house.

There is a maid service that will come in once a week to clean, the pool has a service company and landscaping is all arranged as part of the lease.

Enjoy.

Heather & Jason

P.S.

Trent doesn't know anything about it yet, so don't spoil his surprise. Just tell him it is a nice little place for you to live in while you are at school.

I handed the note to Candy and sat down on the bench behind the door in a complete state of shock. This place was four times the size of my house at home and I couldn't believe that they had gone so far overboard on this place. I knew that there was no point in complaining, I didn't want to appear ungrateful and I was not going to give it back. I pulled out my cell phone and hit Mom's speed dial.

"Hi baby," Mom's voice came over the cell. "I hope you got there okay."

"Yes Mom we got here just fine." I said still a little lost.

"How is the house? Do you like it? Is it big enough for you guys and us when we come out?"

"Mom, this place is huge." I finally got out.

"Now dear, it can't be that big." Mom said.

I read her the note from Heather and she didn't say a word for a minute.

"Well, I guess there will be room for all us then when you do your shoot. Don't forget to call Heather and let her know you got there safe and thank her again for the house. I can't wait to see it."

"Yes Mom." I said, still in shock. I was expecting some support, not her just to accept it and pass me off. I suddenly got a really bad suspicion.

"Mom did you know about this place?" I demanded.

"Now how would I know what Heather and Jason do dear?" Mom countered.

"Answer the question Mom." I said firmly.

"Call Heather darling, I am sure that she is waiting for your call to say that you two are safe. Bye sweetie." Mom hung up in my ear and I had my answer. I would deal with her when she got here. I hit the next number on my speed dial and Heather picked up after the fifth ring.

"Janie darling, your mother just called to tell me that you got there safe."

"Yes, I suspected that she would." I said sweetly. "I also wanted to thank you again for this wonderful mansion that you have leased for us. It is so beautiful and open. It will be so much better than staying in residence."

"Oh sweetheart, it isn't a mansion, it would have to much larger for that. I can look for one if you want."

"Don't you dare," I almost screamed at her. "This place is too big as it is. I am going to get lost in here for at least a month before I can get used to it." I could hear her laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Go explore and have fun Janie. I will talk to you later. Bye."

"So much for support from the parental units," I said to Candy as she came back into the front hall with a wicked smile on her face.

"Stop bitching," she said firmly. "At least you are not in residence or some seedy apartment in the low rent district."

"I know, I know. It is just so much." I said. "Let's go take a look around."

The front hall had a powder room off to one side and the stairs just beyond that. The dinning room was on the other side of the entry way, with the kitchen beside that. The kitchen was painted white with oak cabinets, had all professional equipment in stainless steel, an island and a breakfast area with table and a full glass wall. The island had a bar on it in front of the stove and grill. Off the kitchen were the pantry and the laundry room. Past the breakfast area was the door that led to the mud room and the garage. Opposite the glass wall was another room connected to the family room.

The double family room which had a fireplace against the far wall and a corner bar in it was done in a deep hunter green with red wood trim. The furniture was all done in red leather; it had a sun room off one room and a covered porch off the other. The sun room was done with flowers and could almost pass as a greenhouse. The covered porch had a large hot tub in that could seat at least six, more likely eight people. The door from the porch led to the raised terrace with French doors leading into the office.

The office was large enough for two complete desks, wall cabinets of a few books but plenty of space for our text books. There were study lamps on the leather topped desks and comfortable swivel chairs. This would be a good place to do homework.

The first of the other two doors led to a workout room with weights and fitness equipment in it and a full bathroom with shower off that. The second door led to the stair hallway. Still in a state of shock we went up stairs and checked the upstairs area.

The master bedroom was above the office and workout room. It was dominated by the king size bed on a wood frame so large that I would probably need a stool to get into it. It was a four poster, in dark mahogany wood, and very masculine. No frilly canopy here. The posts were not that tall, but very wide. This room was done in deep royal blue, the carpet was ankle deep and there was a plasma screen on the wall at the foot of the bed. The door opposite the French doors led to the closet, his and hers walk in closets and a dressing room. The master bath beyond that had two sinks, a full shower stall that looked like I could lie down in, a sunken bath tub big enough for two and a bidet. The finish was all marble, and the floor was heated, according to the thermostat on the wall.

Each of the other three bedrooms there had its own colour scheme, an en-suite bathroom and a walk in closet. The attic was directly above the covered porch and sunroom. The upstairs landing had a reading nook with two wing chairs and excellent lighting and a window out above the front door. There was a hallway down past the bedrooms and around the corner that led past the closets and into a large room above the garage that I figured we would use for storage.

We went back down stairs and into the basement. By this time I was so into information overload that I didn't know what to think. The stairs opened up into a large room with two doors and several openings. The room right across from the bottom of the stairs was the media room. There were several large comfortable reclining chairs and large projection screen TV with every game system on the market already hooked up with DVD players and full home theatre sound system.

Next to that was the furnace room, water heater, water purifier, air conditioning and all the other electrical and mechanical works a house needs. The door in that room led to the crawl space beneath the kitchen.

The other side of the furnace room was the rec room. There was a dart board and several arcade games there, another fireplace directly beneath the one in the family room and another full wet bar. Off that was the pool room complete with a full size snooker table, cues and both snooker and eight ball racks. The first door in that room led to the wine cellar, mostly empty, but a few bottles of red wine and a refrigerated section for the white. I thought it would be a good place to store extra items that needed refrigeration. The second door led to the outside storage, and in there we found the lawn chairs and pool toys and equipment that we would need.

We went out into the yard and found a full fifty foot pool, complete with diving board and twelve foot deep end. The yard was completely fenced in with a redwood fence ten foot high with a hedge in the inside to eight feet. The house and yard was completely private.

We wandered around to the front of the house and saw that this was not the biggest house but it was close. This was a very exclusive community and I was certain that Heather & Jason had paid thru the nose for this house.

As we looked at the front of the house Candy turned to me and said, "Not to shabby sweetie, but I think you should have the sky made a deeper blue for the time you are here."

"Ms. Holcombe?" came a voice behind us.

I spun around and found myself face to face with a tall man about forty in a polo shirt and slacks with comfortable shoes and no socks. His hair was black and his were a deep sea green. He had a craggy well worn face but was quite good looking. He looked very confident and Candy eyed him warily.

"Yes." I responded.

"Brad Thompson." He said and stuck out his hand. "I am the site supervisor for the construction company. Mrs. McKabe asked me to make sure you were satisfied with the house."

"You built this house especially for Mrs. McKabe?" I stammered thinking about the cost involved in building a house just to lease it for us.

"I built this entire community for the McKabe's. This is their development, didn't you know. They own it all through one of their companies."

Candy started to laugh and I stood there looking like an idiot. No wonder they got us such a beautiful house.

"This was one of the show models and we furnished it as part of the display. She had us add a few things to make it more homey for you, and I just wanted to see if there was anything else you wanted us to add."

"How about an indoor pool in the basement," Candy said sarcastically thru her laughter, playing with her cell phone.

"I can have a crew start covering the outdoor pool in the morning, but the indoor one in the basement will require another two months work. How soon do you need it?" He replied.

"No, no, she was just kidding." I said hastily. "Every thing is beautiful. You did a wonderful job."

"I am glad you like it. I will be here for the next two weeks before I head home, if there is anything else you need. I had my assistant do some shopping for you, so you will have the basics to eat and live for a few days."

"That was very kind of you Mr. Thompson." I said smiling at his thoughtfulness. "How much do I owe you?"

"Not a problem and you don't owe me a thing." He said waving his hand in a going away gesture. "Mrs. McKabe instructed me to just add it to the expense report. Here is my card, if you need anything, just let me know." He handed me his business card and I stuck it in my pocket. "I have also left my number in the office along with the numbers of some reliable contractors, plumber, electrician, that kind of thing if you need anything after I am gone. Have a good day." He said, shaking my hand and Candy's and turning and walking off down the drive.

"Do you believe that?" I asked.

"Yes, while you were talking, I sent his picture to Mrs. McCabe and checked him out. He is their site supervisor for the construction project. He has worked for them for fifteen years and she confirmed that he did indeed do the shopping and set the house up for us. She also suggested that we change all the codes for the house, since she doesn't know who has them now."

Candy led me back into the house and we went through the instructions to change the lock codes and passwords on all the security systems. It was getting around to dinner time and I checked the kitchen.

Indeed the cupboards, pantry, fridge and freezer were all well stocked. They didn't have everything that I wanted, but there was enough food for the two of us for at least the next couple of weeks.

We put together a quick dinner of chicken salad and ice tea and relaxed on the terrace off the master bedroom.

"This is just too beautiful for words." Candy said. "I could get used to this quite easily."

"I doubt I will be able too any time soon." I said softly.

"What, too small?" She teased.

"No, I just keep expecting the door to open and some rich guy to charge in and demand to know what we are doing in his house."

"Relax," Candy said confidently. "Now go unpack and get your suit on. We need to break in that pool and hot tub." She stood and grabbed the plates with the leftovers of our dinner and headed in the house thru the covered porch.

I went up to the master bedroom and opened my suitcase and started hanging up my clothes and putting them in the dressers. I thought about what Candy had said about living in residence and realized that she and Kevin were headed for that very existence. I made a decision to talk to Trent about having them live with us. It was not like we didn't have enough room and she had seen me naked enough to not have to worry about her finding out about me.

I was just putting on my bikini when my computer beeped behind me and a request for a video link came up. I pulled a t-shirt on quickly and answered the message and Trent's face blossomed on the screen.

"Hi baby." He said smiling at seeing me in just at-shirt. He couldn't see my bikini bottoms.

"Hey sweetheart, how was the flight?"

"Long, but at least first class gave us enough room to stretch and get some sleep. I see you made it to the new place alright. How is it?"

I almost said what I really thought, but I remembered Heather's note and said, "Just a nice place for us to crash while we are at school. It is very nicely furnished and I think you will like it. How is Japan?"

"Crowded," he laughed. "But the food is good and the hotel is fabulous. It is just about time to get up and go to work here but I thought I could catch you before you went to bed."

"Candy and I are just about to go for a swim." I told him. "I was just changing when you called."

"Don't let me stop you." He said wickedly.

"You didn't," I said pulling off my t-shirt and flashing my bare chest at him as I pulled my top on.

"You look so beautiful baby." He said looking despondent.

"Oh, poor baby," I said squeezing my nipples at him. "Does baby miss his bubba?" I mocked at him squeezing my small breasts at the camera.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12