How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 16

Story Info
Guy changes school and sex to fit in.
5.8k words
4.73
47.7k
59

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

Sunday morning dawned and I didn't move. I was completely exhausted and just wanted to lie around in bed. I heard Mom and Heather downstairs making breakfast and just rolled over and went back to sleep. Mom poked her head in and told me breakfast was ready, but I just waved her off and pulled the blankets over my head.

After modelling all day, I had indeed gone for a swim and then had dinner. Mom and Heather had sat up for a while and wanted me to join them to discuss the day, but after about nine I gave up and went to bed.

I went downstairs about eight and found Mom and Heather sipping coffee and looking very pleased with themselves.

"Well, good morning sleepy head." Mom said brightly.

"Miehrndslht," was all I could manage.

"Oh, someone is a little rough this morning." Heather said looking delighted.

"No, just still tired." I said, "all that changing clothes yesterday was really tiring."

"Yeah, sure," Mom laughed. "I heard you and Trent on the computer last night."

"Really," Heather said, perking up still a little more.

"Oh yes, the moaning and the groaning was obscene." Mom said with a dark grin.

To my credit, I didn't even blush.

"I am certain I don't know what you are talking about." I responded loftily.

"Oh yes you do." Heather hinted. "Just wait till I tell Jason."

"Tell him what?" I responded. "That Trent and I were talking till late, won't work. He and Jason were gone from the hotel before nine their time. So there." I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Then what was all that noise last night?" Mom asked.

"Oh that was me all right, those dance moves they made me do at the shoot really pushed my muscles. I think I pulled something and every time I rolled over it hurt."

"Well then it is a good thing that I arranged a spa day, your treat of course." Heather said confidently. "The limo will pick us up in an hour and you can get a massage to loosen up your muscles."

"Why my treat?" I demanded.

"You're the big time model now darling." Mom said smiling sweetly. "That means that you have all the disposable income to spend on your loving mother and the dotting mother of your gorgeous boyfriend."

I snorted in disgust, took my juice and went back up to my room. Trent had not called, we had spoken the night before and I told him not to call in the morning as I knew that I would be sleeping in. I was really missing him and it was hard to see him on the screen and not be able to do anything for him. I could tell that he was getting frustrated too, but he still had another week to go in Japan with Jason. I had already made not to subtle hints that he should fly to LA and come to the new house before he went home, or wherever else that Jason had planned for him.

I stripped off my nightie and went in for my shower. Once again I had to take care of myself in the shower. I was so unbearably horny, and had to get some relief. I had started keeping my plug and pb in the shower so that I could take care of myself in private, plus I could clean it after I was done.

Forty minutes and a couple of relaxing orgasms later, I was ready to get dressed and head out. I walked into the closet and started looking at the clothes I had received from CMS. A white mini skirt, white flat shoes, pale blue button down shirt, white thong and bra and I was ready to go.

I came downstairs and found Mom and Heather ready to go. Mom was in green shorts, and a matching blouse and heels. Heather wore a beige skirt that went to mid thigh and an open collar shirt.

Geoffrey was waiting out front with the limo and held the door open for us, tipping his hat politely as we climbed in.

Our first stop was to the bank where I deposited my check and got some working money for the day. Then it was off to the spa. Traffic was light and he had no problem finding a parking spot. Geoffrey dropped us right out front and held the door open for us again. We waltzed into the spa and were immediately set upon by the ladies working there.

Heather had arranged a complete day of pampering and then shopping and I just went along with the flow. The message felt divine and really loosened my muscles; in fact I think that she even fixed the pulled muscle that I had. Then it was off to the mud bath. I know it helps my skin, but I can't help feeling that I should be spanked for playing in that much dirt. A nice relaxing shower and then a peel, waxing and manicure and pedicure followed. I could really get used to being spoiled this way, at least until I saw the bill.

I reached for my purse and Heather just laughed and signed the bill.

"Don't worry darling." She told me smiling. "I was just kidding. This is a business expense for us."

"How so?" I questioned.

"Well, as a model, you have to be well groomed and beautiful at all times. As your Mother, Karen needs to project the right image and as your manager, I have to appear business like and professional, now we can't do that with chipped nails and hunched shoulders, now can we."

"You're a model?" asked the lady behind the reception desk, looking sceptical, "what agency?"

I opened my mouth to answer and Heather grabbed my arm and hustled me out of the spa.

"Never tell anyone what agency you work for." She cautioned me. "They will then use that as publicity, 'Models for Timmerson shop here', that kind of thing."

"I didn't know." I said.

"I know that's why I got you out of there. Now let's shop."

"I don't need anything right now," I protested as we headed down Hollywood Blvd. "I've got all the new clothes from the shoot and..."

A door burst open and the tailor who had fitted Candy and I stood before us.

"Oh good, you have brought some of your colleagues." He said smiling at Mom and Heather. "I can fit them right now."

"Who is this and what is he talking about?" Mom asked.

"I..." started to respond.

"I am her costume designer." He said proudly. "Now, can I have the joy of saying the same about you two lovely ladies?"

"Janie?" Mom and Heather said.

I was about to explain when Geoffrey pulled up and got out of the car.

"Are you ready to go Miss.?" He asked diffidently.

"Yes, very." I nearly shouted and ran to the limo. Mom and Heather followed leaving the man standing on the sidewalk looking confused.

"Home please Geoffrey." I said quickly.

"Janie, we are still waiting." Heather said demandingly.

"I don't know what he is talking about; he must have me confused with someone else." I said as innocently as possible.

Both of them gave me the disapproving mother stare, you know the one they give you when they know you are lying, but I just shrugged.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with stripper shoes in your closet would it?" Mom asked conversationally.

I whipped my head around and stared at her.

"What...how...when..." I babbled.

"I thought so." Mom said leaning back in the limo. "Now do you want to tell us the rest of the story?"

"How did you..."

"You missed a blouse last night and I brought it upstairs and hung it up for you when you were asleep." Mom said smiling slightly. "I saw the shoes and figured that you just went shopping with Candy. Now do you want to tell me about this costume designer of yours?"

I told them the whole story and before I was even half finished they had both started to laugh at me.

"Oh Janie, that is nothing to be ashamed of." Heather said. "I wish you had told us about this on the street, I could use another stripper outfit."

"Another stripper outfit," I half yelled.

"Me too, my last one dissolved in the wash." Mom said.

"Arrrrggghhhhh." I screamed, burying my face in my lap and covering my ears as they continued to laugh at me. "This is way too much information. I don't want to know about my mother or my boyfriend's mother in stripper outfits."

"Well dear, we did have lives before you kids came along." Mom laughed at me.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I mumbled, looking out the window.

We got back to the house and Geoffrey helped us out of the car and into the house with our packages from the spa. I told him what time we would need him the next day and thanked him again, he still wouldn't take a tip from me though, and he departed.

Dinner was a quiet affair of salad and ice tea and then Mom and Heather went for a swim. I wanted to but they told me no, I had a shoot in the morning and I couldn't chance ruining my nails. I think they just wanted a chance to plot against me.

I went for a ride around the community and spoke to some of the people that Candy and I had met the week before and made a few new friends. There were a lot of young families in the neighbourhood and I saw lots of babies and toddlers.

I got home, took my shower, talked to Trent when he called. I didn't tell him about the scene on the sidewalk as that would have started far too many questions that I wasn't ready to answer yet.

"I really miss you." I told him. "I can't wait until you are back and we can share a bed again."

"Is that all?" He teased.

"You know it's not." I said shyly, looking at him thru my lashes.

"I love the way you do that." He said. "I miss having you with me. Maybe the next trip, you can come with."

"Maybe, but what am I going to do all day while you are at meetings?"

"Do the tourist thing and work on you photography." He said. "Get tan and be ready for me to ravage you as soon as I get back."

"Is that what you think I am," I said feigning anger, "an empty headed trophy girlfriend to be at your beck and call for sex?"

"Would that be a bad thing?"

"No, I just wanted to clarify." I said laughing.

"Seriously, you can just sightsee and tell me all about it." He said. "I don't get to see anything but board rooms all day."

"Yeah, and sexy young Japanese schoolgirls and office women," I accused.

"Not my fault they grow them beautiful over here." He said with a straight face.

"I will deal with you when you get here." I said threateningly.

"I hope so." He said with a grin. "I love you baby, bye."

"Bye bye sweetie." I gushed and closed the chat line.

The next morning I was up early and had a walk on the treadmill and then a swim, I didn't care what it did to my nails, I needed the work out. A quick shower and another self imposed orgasm and I was ready to dress and face the day.

A little make up, my white button down shirt, the gray pencil skirt and three inch heels with smoke grey hose and I was ready to go. I put my hair up in a ponytail and was sitting downstairs eating some light fruit when Mom and Heather joined me.

"Good morning dear." Mom said kissing the top of my head.

"Hi mom, Heather," I responded.

"You look great honey." Heather said approvingly. "CMS looks good on you."

Geoffrey was right on time to pick us up and he dropped us off with five minutes to spare, traffic on Monday morning was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, only in LA.

Mom and Heather stayed in the car and said that they would see me in a bit; they wanted to have a quiet breakfast before coming to the shoot. I looked suspiciously at them, but they stared blankly back at me.

"Enjoy, I think I can handle myself until you guys get back." I said. "Geoffrey, take them to breakfast and bring them right back, no side trips."

"Of course not Miss Holcombe," he said politely.

"Have fun" Mom said as the limo pulled away and I was left standing on the sidewalk alone. I turned and made my way up to Peter's studio and found everyone ready.

"Here she is." Carol said smiling, "right on time as usual."

"Carol, good to see you again, Katheryn, you look lovely." I said. "Hi Peter."

"Janie, looking as good as always, you're going to put me out of business girl." Katheryn complained.

"Just trying to make your life easier," I laughed.

"Janie, there has been a small change." Peter told me. "We need to do the evening wear line first. Lingerie and swimsuits will be tomorrow."

"No problem." I said.

"Good," Carol said, picking up the first outfit for me. "Then let's get started. This time I am looking for a more pinup look this time, you know nineteen forty's kind of thing."

"That should be good." Katheryn put in. "She has the right bone structure. I think something Veronica Lake like; you know the sweep over one eye."

"Perfect, that is just what I want." Carol said.

I stood there dumbfounded. I was being treated like a Barbie doll.

"Get her ready." Peter said. "We are burning daylight."

Katheryn dragged me off to the fitting room and started my hair. Bobby pins, hair spray, gel, mousse and hot rollers were all required to give me the look that they wanted. Halfway through, J.D. came in and handed me the first gown I was to wear. Right then, I decided that it was worth it being their life-sized dress up doll.

The dress was black, backless and floor length. The slit was to my hip, but only on the left. It was strapless and satin. I really didn't have the bust to hold it up, but they produced dressing tape and I was in. The five inch black stilettos gave me the height that I needed and the diamond dangle earrings completed the look.

My makeup was equally overdone. I doubted that anyone would see past my fire engine red lips to my dress. All I needed was cigarette holder and I would have been straight out of a black and white film, or maybe a tall handsome spy in a tux to hang off of.

From that outfit came the red silk backless number with the scoop front. That one was slit up both sides almost to my waist. Everyone got a laugh when I clicked the red sparkly heels I wore together and wished I was home.

They changed my hair style again after that outfit, a more loose design, big and flowing for the sea green chiffon dress. It had a tight fitted bodice and wrap skirt, and I wore ballet flats for that one and they turned the fan on me. They wanted the windblown look.

Then it was back into the black dresses, that one was only knee length, open back and the skirt was handkerchief points. My hair was up in a tight bun.

I tossed the comment at them that I should do the Marilyn Monroe walk over the subway grate picture, but Carol shot that down, she said I would blow away and they would lose me. Peter said that the mob of drooling men would carry me off.

We stopped for lunch and Mom and Heather joined me at the studio. They brought me a salad and we ate in the corner as Katheryn started to get me ready for the swimsuit portion of the shoot.

The first suit was a tasteful one piece, but very high cut on the hips. It was blue and had a nice wrap to go with it. Peter had set up a nice blue screen behind me and said it would look like I was on the beach. I did that outfit for a while and then we switched to a red one, then the white then the black. I was glad that they didn't ask me to do the yellow one.

From there we moved on to bikinis and more risqué suits. They just kept getting smaller and smaller. The bikinis started as the kind of thing a pre-teen would buy or have been given to them by their parents, lots of material, full coverage, but still a bikini. From there we went to the teen 'let's show off for the guys' suits. The tops on these were small enough that the sides of my breasts were visible and the bottoms started a good inch below my navel. After that we moved on to the hunting wear. At least that is what I called them.

These were the suits that could only be worn by women wanting to snare some guy. The tops covered my nipples, but that was about all. The bottoms were basically enough to give me a camel toe, but nothing else. The colours were wild, gold, silver, black, very eye catching.

It was getting late in the day and J.D. could see that I was getting tired, but she wanted me to push on. I had to agree. I was tired, but I was in the zone again. I had gone from the cute little girl next door to the simmering sexpot and they wanted to keep shooting while I was there.

We then slowly transitioned to the lingerie, at least that is what I thought, but I was wrong. They said we were still on the bathing suits. These were similar to the monokini's that Heather had bought me for Trent.

The silver one piece that was basically one long piece of material was how we started. It clipped behind my neck, came down, just covered my nipples, then stayed open all the way down to my crotch were the material came together and turned into a thong up my but before connecting at the waist with the front of the suit. The thigh high white stockings and CFM heels pushed it into the realm of sex wear.

That was the last part of the day. It was almost seven at night and I had had enough. Carol and J.D. called the shoot just as Mom and Heather stood up and started to walk over.

"I think that that is more than enough for one day." Carol said.

"Agreed," J.D. said. "We can't have our star looking tired in the pictures. Janie, you did so well today, I want you to take tomorrow off and be here same time Wednesday for the lingerie shoot. That will be the last one for a while, probably about a month, then we can get started on the late fall, winter and Christmas photos."

"Good thinking," Carol said, "we should have those outfits ready by then."

"No problem." I said trying to smile, my face hurt and I had lost my sultry face about five shots back.

"Get changed and we will have everything ready for you when you are done." J.D. told me, turning to Peter who was uploading his camera cards to the computer.

I got back into my street clothes and thanked my Mom when she handed me a pair of deck shoes. My feet were killing me from the heels all day, especially since they were all new. I came out of the dressing room and found my new clothes already packed and boxed and ready to go. Mom and Heather led me out of the studio and into the car, Geoffrey was already waiting patiently for us and had the clothes loaded in no time.

Mom instructed him to take us to a bank machine and then home, she already had my cheque. I signed it without looking at it and only saw the numbers when I deposited it. The value didn't really sink in until the next morning when I looked at the deposit slip and realized just how much I was making. Carol must have been paying through the nose for me to be exclusive for her if J.D. was paying me that much.

I was too tired to eat that night and just wiped off my makeup and fell into bed. I think I was asleep before I hit the bed.

Morning came and I woke up ready to eat everything in the house. I made my way into the bathroom, showered to the accompaniment of my growling stomach and then dressed in a pair of boy shorts and a matching powder blue tank top and went looking for breakfast.

Two toasted bagels and three glasses of juice later, I was sitting in the sunroom sipping my tea and just vegging when Mom and Heather showed up.

"Good morning Janie, feeling better?" Mom asked.

"Awake at least." I responded.

"Good, you passed out hard last night." Heather said. "All that smiling was hard work."

"Tell me about it," I complained. "My cheeks are still sore, and I don't think I could pull off that sexy look again on a bet."

"You did great yesterday." Mom confirmed. "And you have today off."

"I know, I'm just going to veg today."

"After your workout," Heather said firmly.

I groaned but got up and went into the gym room. An hour and a half later I was floating comfortably in the pool, my work out and swim complete. Mom and Heather were both out on the sun loungers in bikini bottoms only working on their tans.

"Don't you think you two should have tops on?" I questioned.

"Why, no one can see us." Mom said, rolling over onto her back, showing her thong.

"Mom, you two are getting out of control again." I sighed.

"Nonsense," Heather replied. "We are both fully aware of what we are doing."

"That is what scares me." I said darkly. "And by the way, what did the two of you do yesterday when you went for breakfast?"

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12