How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom helped me to become a sissy cum slut.
1.2k words
4.11
271.7k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Robin and currently am 20 years of age. My mom, Brenda, had me when she was very young, only 15 years of age, when she had slept with one of her neighbors at the time and I've never heard or known of my father. Though I was born as a boy since I was a kid I always liked the feminine things, maybe because I have always lived with my mother I was exposed to femininity through her. Though I went to school dressed as a boy around the house I would always wear girl clothes, and my mom encouraged my feminine side, she liked it. My mother, Brenda, had a very high sex drive, which could explain the frequent visits by many different men to our place. At home she would wear very skimpy outfits, from string bikinis to just pasties. Brenda used to work as a stripper at one of the local strip clubs, though she still works there part time she works at a department store full time now.

One summer afternoon I came home and realized that my mother, Brenda, was around; and as I was going upstairs to my room thinking she might have gone out I heard some one moaning and someone else gasping for air. As it seemed to be coming from Brenda's room, I slowly walked over to the door, which was a jar, to see what's going on. And what I saw really excited me as it wet my panties.

One of our neighbors, Mr. Wilkins, a retired railroad worker, had got my mom on her knees with her hand tied behind her back. All she was wearing was a string bikini and pasties covering her nipples, and her makeup seems to be overly done. Mr. Wilkins was holding Brenda's head with both his hands and violently forcing his thick cock into her mouth. For an older man Mr. Wilkins seemed to have a very beautiful cock, it wasn't very long may be 7 inches but it was very fat and uncut.

"That's it bitch swallow this cock you cum slut!!!"

Mr. Wilkins was stuffing his cock down Brenda's throat making gallons of slobber ooze out the corners of my mother's mouth and making strings of drool-mixed-precum form between her lips and Mr. Wilkins beautiful cock.

He then pulled the cock out of my mom's mouth and as he did Brenda presented my left cheek to him, with a small smile on her full lips. Brenda shuddered at the first loud *thwack* as his cock slapped off her cheek heavily. He continued to smack it on her face, and I moved around, as my mother presented him her cheeks, lips and forehead to hit.

"You love this don't ya you fucking cum whore!!!".

I was watching all this and got really turned on and started playing with myself, I really wanted to be just like my mother.

"Your mouth likes a pussy baby, YEAH!! That's right your mouth-pussy is all mine and it's just a fuck hole for me to put my cock you cum bucket!"

Mr. Wilkins was screaming at my mom as he ravaged her mouth again and again.

"You fucking filthy cock sucking whore!!! I'm gonna blast a big load of hot cum in your mouth and down your throat!!!!".

Brenda remained helpless as Mr. Wilkins carried on his erotic mouth fucking frenzy. She just let him hold her head still as he pumped her welcoming mouth with his hips moving in a rhythm.

And all of a sudden Mr. Wilkins's tightly gripped Brenda's head and shoved his cock all way in to her mouth, his body tensed up, every muscle tight, a feeling Brenda had known all too well. And I knew what is to come as I came in my panties.

"AAHHHHHH!!!! HERE'S YOUR TREAT WHORE!!! SWALLOW ALL OF IT YOU CUM SLUT!!!!!!"

She clamped her mouth down solidly on Mr. Wilkins's cock waiting for what was to happen next. His cock exploded in a thundering climax shooting a long stream of warm, salty sperm straight into her mouth. The force and volume was so tremendous that it filled her mouth instantly. She instinctively closed her lips trying to swallow before she choked on the huge amount of sperm.

"YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING WHORE!" I never dreamed that anybody could produce such volume and with such force, as I came as well watching this very erotic action.

Mr. Wilkins's cock was still spurting and the rest splashed across her lips. Mr. Wilkins was still gripping on to Brenda's head and kept forcing his cock into her mouth as she kept her lips sealed around the thick shaft. He pulled out as his cock let loose of another huge stream that shot across the side of her face and into her hair. Brenda quickly descended his shaft catching the force of the next stream fully. There was so much sperm! How could anyone cum so much? Brenda looked up at Mr. Wilkins as his cock exploded again and again.

She gulped that down quickly and proceeded to lick around the rim of his cock trying her best not to let any go to waste. As she did, Mr. Wilkins's cock exploded yet again in another huge spurt that splashed across her cheeks and onto her shoulder. The force of his ejaculation covered my mom's face with cum.

As Mr. Wilkins seemed to have emptied his huge load into my mom's mouth and down her throat, I quietly went to my room. Fascinated by what I have just seen I was day dreaming about me in my mom's position. I have always known that my mom is a cum slut and she loved it but never seen her in action, though I have been at home when her fuck buddies paid visits to her. She also had a habit of attending parties where she's the only female as the rest were men. She would return home the next day walking funny. I knew what she was up to, I mean it wasn't rocket science, besides my suspicions were proved right when a man who was at one of those parties told me what happened.

After an hour I went down stairs where I found my mother watching some TV, still had some cum splattered across her face, seemed like she only did quick clean up.

"Oh honey I didn't know you were home" she said without any surprise as though she didn't mind me knowing what just happened. Still wearing the string bikini and the pasties. I sat right next to her, I had too changed into a mini skirt and a tank top. I couldn't hold it in and I told her how badly I want be fucked as well.

"Oh mommy I saw what you and Mr. Wilkins were doing I too want to be like you mommy!!! I too want a man to ravage my mouth and shoot his load down my throat!!! Oh mommy!!!"

Brenda turned towards with a big smile on her face.

"Really honey?? You want to be just like your mom? I would love to see that".

And as she hugged my I was filled with so much joy knowing that I will be able to join my mom in pleasing men.

More to come on Part II as I and my mom Brenda join together in pleasing her fuck buddies.