How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YEAH BRENDA YOU CUM GUZZLING WHORE TAKE MY CUM I'M GONNA PUMP MY CUM INTO YOU ARHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mr. Howard screamed as he got ready to shoot his load into my mom's pussy. The groaning noises that Mr. Moore and Randy made indicated that they were behind in unleashing their bucket load of cum either.

I watched in pure ecstasy as the men emptied their thick yummy cum into my mom's awaiting fuck holes, except Randy who just blasted a thick load of gooey cum on her tits. Mr. Wilkins kept pumping her mouth without taking his beautiful fuck rod out as he unloaded his cum into Brenda's mouth. Streams after streams of thick cum shot out into her mouth and leaking of cum from the corner of mom's mouth was the evidence that Mr. Wilkins was cuming huge, so much that she can't swallow all of it.

"OH YEAH SLUT!! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!!!! ARGHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Mr. Wilkins and Mr. Howard kept on screaming as they kept pumping mom's mouth and pussy while they were coming in her. They were shooting multiple loads and from the lovely action I must say that they must have shot around 14 shots in total just between these two, not counting Mr. Moore who was in my mom's ass and the load that Randy unloaded on her tits.

"mmmmmmphhhh mmmmmlphhhp mmmphhhh"

That was all my mom could say as the three men carried on pumping her and emptying their cum into her. Mr. Howard pushed his fat cock all the way as he screamed and released the last shot of cum into my mom's pussy. As did the other two.

I could see how much of a mess Mr. Wilkins had made on my mom's face as there was gallons of cum which she couldn't swallow kept leaking out of the corners of her mouth as he just kept the cock in mom's mouth till he rested. Mr. Howard and Mr. Moore too had made a huge mess. There was so much cum in my mom's crotch as more leaked out of her pussy and ass. Randy moved over to my mom's face and just started smacking her face with his fat cock till it leaked out the last few drops.

By the time the four men had stopped impregnating my mom, I could feel Mr. Hewitt's cock getting hard again as he enjoyed his beer watching them impregnate my mom.

*

More to come on Chapter 3 as the party continues with me taking my turn in getting gang fucked.

12