How I Became A Gay Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,918 Followers

The last two nights we roomed together we just shared the same bed. That last night, Steve had just fucked me from behind as we spooned in the bed. My ass had grown accustomed to his cock and this time rather than pull out, he left his dick buried up my backside as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me tightly into his body.

"Steve, tomorrow when I leave, did you mean that about coming down to see you? I mean is that something you just said?" I inquired.

"No, I meant it. Now that I've had that little pussy of yours, I expect to get it often," he said softly.

"Pussy?" I shot back.

"Yea, your little pussy. That little boy pussy of yours. The pussy you gave up to me. It's mine now," he explained. "I have an ass, yours is a little boy pussy."

"Well...what do I say. I mean what do I do about Laurie. I mean, what if she asks what I'm doing? Where I'm going?" I inquired.

"Bring her too boy. Bring her down to see me. Both of you," he chuckled.

I pulled away and turned the best I could. His arms holding me from facing him. "No Steve. You can't involve her.. She can't know, please," I begged.

"Know? Know what a gay boy she married. That you're a cock sucker now? You like a hard dick up that little pussy of yours," he said back. His voice different. Almost defiant, dominant. "No boy. You belong to me. Your ass, your mouth. You'll do whatever I tell you when I tell you. You understand?"

"Steve, I'll do anything, but please don't let Laurie know. Don't let her find out what I've done," I pleaded back. I felt tears welt up in my eyes. The horror of her knowing I had crossed the line. That I had become some man's lover. And worse, it sounded like Steve intended to have her as well. My own wife.

"I know you'll do anything. Anything I want. We both know that," Steve said as he pulled me back tighter to his chest. "And if I tell you to suck my dick in front of her, you damn well will. You'll do it and will not hesitate. I'll fuck your little ass while she looks on. And I'll fuck her too. Both of you. You understand?" he said so emphatically. "You'll both be my little play things, my little bitches. I'll have you both whenever and wherever I want. You got that?"

The realization of what he intended sunk in. I knew he would. And if I said no what would he do? Would he tell her? Tell her what I had become. What we had done? Would she believe him?

His voice interrupted my thoughts. "Anyway, deep down that's what you want. We both know that. You like me fucking you. Feeding you my cock. You like being my little bitch. That's what you've become now. Not a boy. Just a little bitch. You want your wife to see you sucking my big cock. Taking that load, swallowing my cum. You'd like that. Laurie, watching me fuck that little pussy of yours. You want that now. To be honest with her."

Steve knew he had me. He knew I was completely resigned to his bidding, "I'm going to take your wife. Just like I did you. I'm going to fuck her. Fuck her right in front of you. And then you'll lick her juices off my cock and eat that sperm I put in her tight little box. What's more, you're going to ask me to do it. Beg me to do it. So will she. I'm sure she'll still fuck you after she's had my cock, but it'll never be the same. Not when I'm done stretching that little cunt of hers out."

Steve's breath was hot on the back of my neck. "And you want to give your wife to me. You want me to fuck that little pussy of hers, maybe take her ass too. Would you like that? Would you like watching me fuck her little ass like I do yours?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Then I felt him reach around to my cock. It was stiff from all his talk. "Look at that. Your little dick is all hard from thinking about it. Thinking about me fucking her little pussy. Taking her little anal cherry. You're excited thinking about it aren't you? It really gets you off thinking of me fucking your wife doesn't it? Tell me!" he demanded.

"Yes, fuck yes," I gasped. I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"What is it you want me to do Bobby?" he smirked.

"I want you to fuck her. Fuck my wife like you fucked me," I moaned.

"That's what you want? What you really want?" he continued.

"Yes, I want you to. I want us both to be yours. I'll do it. I'll, I'll do it," I said as I felt him pumping my cock.

"That's a good boy. Okay, you bring her down to my place next weekend. I'll email you directions how to get there. You leave everything to me. Before the end of the weekend, you'll both be my little sluts." Steve turned my face and planted his lips squarely on mine. It was a long, deep kiss. He flipped off the lamp. His cock still buried up my ass. In a span of four days I had become Steve's little bitch and now he intended to have my wife as well. And I would give her to him.

We would both be his sluts. His little bitches. I didn't know exactly how it would happen. But I did know – it would.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,918 Followers