How I Became a Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers

"Emma?" I said around her finger, making it sound like a two year old learning talk.

She shushed me "Shhhh" then whispered into my ear, which I found so erotic for some reason "No talking, just suck my finger." When I didn't move for a second, she raised her voice just a bit and said "Do it now!" while she pinched my labia with her free hand.

The pain jumped started me into action. I sucked in my breath, mewled like a kitten, and immediately began sucking and licking her finger.

"That's a good little bitch. Suck it all clean." She cooed in my ear again, making me melt. She called me 'bitch'. Normally that would deserve a slap, or at least a good old fashioned tongue lashing, but instead I felt a tremor travel up my spine, and I moaned. I had become a quivering mass of jelly in her arms. What was wrong with me?

After she had painfully pinched my labia, and got me to start sucking her finger, she began to rub her hand up and down my pussy. I was still sucking her other finger when she said "You want to be my slave, don't you?" I let her move my head up and down in a nodding motion. At that moment, I really did want it. She then said "Good girl. You'll make a good slave. Now stand up."

She pulled her fingers out of my mouth and pussy, and pushed me forward. As I stood up, she held my hips so I wouldn't turn around. She slid one hand up on my lower back and said "Bend over, I want a good look at that ass." It was wrong, and I knew it was wrong, but I let it happen. I bent forward at the waist, and spread my legs apart when she began spanking my inner thighs and said "Spread 'em". I had no idea what to expect, but at that moment, I think I was more turned on than ever before.

I closed my eyes, feeling much more sober now, and shivered in anticipation. Of what, I didn't know, but I believed at the time that I was ready for anything. I felt her hand back at my pussy; my wet dripping pussy and it wasn't dripping wet from urine anymore, it was wet from pure excitement. She rubbed her hand back and forth, squishing noisily through my labia lips, and drawing a hushed moan from deep in my throat.

"Pick up your soiled underwear slave." she ordered from behind me. I reached down with my left hand, but before I could grab them, she stopped me. "No. Pick them up with your mouth."

From my vantage point I could see that they were really soaked with my piss, and I balked at her order. "But they are soaked in pee." I said.

I felt the back of my hair being grabbed roughly and my head was yanked back, at the same time the fingers playing in my pussy suddenly pulled away and loud stinging slaps began to rain down on my ass cheeks. "That wasn't a request slave!" she shouted. " Now be a good slave and pick them up!"

I don't know why, but I did what she wanted. I had to get down on my knees to do it, and when I got down I could smell my piss in them. I tried to pick them up with my teeth at the very top by the waist elastic, but the way they had dropped to the floor left the wet crotch part sticking up. I thought that maybe I could flip them over with my chin or nose, but when Emma saw what I was trying to do, she shouted "Hurry up!" and pushed my face down into them.

As gross as it was to have my face pushed into my pissy panties, the effect that Emma's dominating attitude was having on me was hard to ignore. I was living out one of my most secret fantasies. The fact that it was a woman who was dominating me instead of a man seemed to add to the excitement for some reason. I think it was the taboo nature of it that really got to me.

I opened my mouth and clamped my lips down on the wet material, then waited for Emma to release me so I could pick them up. When I did, she made me stay on my hands and knees with my soiled underwear hanging from my mouth. The smell was really strong and even though I tried not to taste anything, the bitterness soon permeated my mouth.

I saw Emma's hand reach down underneath my mouth and tug the panties, so I opened up so she could take them, but instead, she started pushing them all the way into my mouth. I had thought the taste couldn't get any worse, but I was so wrong. The taste of piss exploded in my mouth and I gagged as I involuntarily swallowed.

I know what most of you are thinking right now, you're thinking 'why did you allow Emma to do that to you?', and to be honest, I was thinking that myself while I was kneeling there gagging on my own pissy underwear. I'm normally a strong, independant woman. Hell, I can manage the household every time my husband is away on business, and I'm not one to sit back and let someone walk all over me either. So why did I let Emma take over and order me to do those depraved things? Well, I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I guess I was just caught up in the moment. It was exciting and erotic and what can I say, I guess I'm a bit of a slut on the inside.

So anyway, I managed to suppress my gag reflex and not puke all over the place, and Emma managed to stuff my entire panty in my mouth. I was whining like a sad puppy, but my pussy was dripping wet with excitement.

While I was kneeling there munching on my unmentionables, my peripheral vision caught sight of something dropping next to me where Emma was standing. I glanced over to see her skirt and torn thong on the floor at her feet. She kicked them aside, then dropped her top. A shiver went up my spine as I realized that she was standing next to me totally naked.

"Do those pissy panties taste good slave?" Emma asked "You were a naughty girl you know. You ruined my thong, then pissed in your pants. Only a naughty girl would do that. Do you know what happens to naughty girls? They get punished, that's what." She was walking around me while she berated me. "Since your husband is away, I guess I'll have to be the one who doles out the punishment to you."

She had this amazing sense of authority as she walked around me. I felt like I was back in grade school getting bitched out by the principal. I hated it, but I loved it also.

"So here's what's going to happen." She continued. "First, you will need to pay me back for ruining my thong. The price will be paid for by your tongue. You will use your tongue to please me. I will decide when you have paid me enough. Second, you will need to be punished for pissing yourself like a child. For that, I will have to spank your bare bottom. I'll decide how many spankings you deserve after you finish paying me back. When your punishment is complete, I'll decide if you get to cum or not. Am I making myself perfectly clear slave?"

My mind was reeling. What she was talking about was stuff that lesbians did. I'm not a lesbian. I've never even really thought about that stuff before. I was thinking about it then though. I was wondering if I could allow myself to do those things. Would that mean I was a lesbian? Would it mean I was cheating on my husband? Would I enjoy it?

Emma kneeled down in front of me and said "Spit out those panties." I was more than happy to obey that order. When they were out of my mouth, the aftertaste hit and my stomach hitched. It was pretty bad, but I was so glad to have them out of my mouth. She spun around and planted her ass on the floor in front of me, then spread her legs wide open. I was looking down into hairless pussy, and I couldn't help but think that it looked...beautiful. I also couldn't deny the fact that my mouth began to water. It almost seemed like I wanted to do it.

"You've never eaten a pussy before, have you?" she asked, and I shook my head no. "Go on, get down there and smell it."

Well I could smell it from where I was, but I didn't tell her that. Instead, I did what she asked and slowly, haltingly lowered my face down until I was maybe an inch from her vagina, and took a deep breath, filling my lungs with her sexy scent. It was an intoxicating smell and it turned me on even more than I would have thought possible. I felt her hand on my head, gently caressing me and her fingers entangling themselves in my hair. Her caress was like that of a lover, and for the moment that's what I felt like she and I were, but the moment didn't last long.

I was enjoying the heady smell of her sex and the calming feeling of her playing with my hair when all of a sudden, she closed her fist around a clump of hair and roughly pulled my face into her crotch. My mouth clamped shut instinctively, even though my hair was getting yanked somewhat painfully. "Mmmmmm" I think I yelped. I know that she had already told me that I was going to have to lick her down there but it was still a shock getting my face pushed into it.

The feel of her pussy on my face was kind of what I expected. It was soft and hot, wet and silky, creamy and fragrant. It was, in a word, lovely. A straight woman, a married straight woman, is not supposed to like vagina, but in that moment, I did like it, and I wanted to taste it.

I tentatively stuck out my tongue and was rewarded with the most wonderful taste. Okay, it's not dark chocolate good, but dark chocolate doesn't get my pussy dripping. Her taste was different from my taste, (yes, I confess, I have tasted my pussy juices before) but not that different. I would say that, because of the heat of the day, the fact that she had spent the day moving, and probably the fact that I don't think she wiped herself after pissing, probably contributed to her taste being stronger than my taste. It didn't matter though, I thought it was perfect and began to lick her all over.

The grip on my hair loosened and once more became caressing as I went to work licking pussy for the first time in my life. I wondered what Dave would say if he walked in right now. Probably something like - "Hey honey, the convention got cancelled and I caught an earlier fl...what the... Kate? What are you doing? Get your tongue out of that woman's vagina!!! Oh my God Kate, are you a...a...lesbian???" I almost laughed out loud at the thought of what his face would look like. His mouth would be hanging open, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, it would be hilarious. Of course the funny would only last for a few seconds, then the sky would split open and all hell would rain down. The carnage would be extreme.

I was licking pussy and enjoying it, but there was still a little problem with my conscience. I felt really bad about myself for being so weak, and for cheating, and for doing immoral things. In fact, I felt so guilty about what I was doing, that I stopped licking for a few seconds and started to sit up. "I can't do this." I said as I began to pull away.

Emma thought that I could do it, and she wasn't about to let me stop. Her hand instantly gripped into my hair again and she growled at me, kind of like a wild dog. "Don't you fucking stop now." She snapped, then pulled me back down into her saying "I'll tell you when you are done."

I wasn't really scared of Emma, that's not why I let her dominate me, but she took control and I had to decide whether to allow it or not. I chose to allow it and play my part. I started licking her again, deciding at that moment that I was going to go all the way. I would play the part of the good little slave and enjoy it as much as I could.

The more I licked her, the easier it became and the more I became turned on. Emma started to moan and her breathing picked up until she was huffing like a locomotive. I really don't know how long I was down there licking away at her sweet pussy, but I know that my mouth was getting sore and my tongue was tired by the time she began to cum.

There was no question about it when she started to cum either. Her thighs clamped tightly together, pinching my head in a vise like grip. Even though my ears were plugged by her muscular thighs, I could hear her wailing. But the most obvious part was that her pussy gushed, something I'd heard about before but never really believed was true. I guess that I always suspected it was a myth perpetuated by the adult video industry. This was no myth however, as a squirt of creamy fluid entered my mouth. With no way to pull my head away, I had no option but to swallow. There wasn't a huge amount though and I didn't really mind.

After what I figured must have been a powerful orgasm, Emma's legs went limp and she pushed me back. Her face had that freshly fucked look on it, you know what I mean, the deep blush that flows down her neck, the dreamy look in her eyes, and the puffy lips. I felt a measure of pride in the knowledge that I had caused that look.

As for my face, I stood up and looked in the mirror and had to stifle a giggle. My chin, cheeks and nose looked like a freshly dipped honey glazed donut. I reached down to the sink and turned on the water, intending to wash myself, but Emma stopped me.

"Hey, don't wash that off." She snapped, then added "I want you to let my juices dry on your face. I want you to smell my pussy all night long."

I left the water running as I looked back at her, still lying on my bathroom floor, her now messy looking pussy still spread wide open. She couldn't seriously think that I would go to bed without washing my face, but I decided to go ahead and play along for a little while longer, after all, I was still horny. I nodded my head, then reached around and shut off the water.

"That's a good little slave." She said with a smile. "Now, let's go somewhere more comfortable so you can get the second part of your punishment."

I shivered in anticipation at what was to come. I've never really been spanked before. Maybe as a child, by an adult, but I don't even remember that. The only thing I remember about that was sometimes my dad would say "I'll tan your hide" when I wasn't listening or I was being unruly, but I don't remember him ever actually following through with his threats.

I helped Emma up from the floor and she seemed to be more steady now. She led the way back into the living room and told me to lay face down across the arm of the couch, so that my ass was in the air and easy for her to reach. I was prickly with excitement, or maybe it was a result of the wine, but I did as I was told.

"For the crime of pissing in your panties, I hereby sentence you to twenty five swats on the buttocks." Emma announced cheekily. "Do you have anything to say for yourself before your punishment begins?"

My mind went blank as I was thinking about how silly she was being. She was talking like a frigging judge or something, and it struck me as funny, so I thought that a funny comeback was appropriate. Unfortunately I couldn't think of a funny comeback, so I just said "Ahh, no" The words had barely passed my lips when Emma hauled off and smacked my ass. "OWW" I squealed, more from the surprise than from actual pain.

"Count them off, out loud." Emma ordered, and I blurted out "One." with a whine.

She laid her hand on my ass and said "No, it's 'one mistress' and I want you to thank me after each spank. After all, it's for your own good." While her hand was on my ass, she was slowly caressing me.

"Now, we start over at one." She said and another stinging slap hit me.

"AHH One mistress, thank you." I blurted, then another quick slap and another "Ahh two mistress, thank you." and another and another and so on. Each time she spanked me I yelled a little bit louder and quickly shouted out the number and then thanked her. By the time she reached ten, I was squirming and my ass felt hot. When she reached twenty, I had tears running down my face and my voice was cracking. Finally, the final blow landed and I mumbled what I was supposed to.

Before I could get off the overstuffed arm of the sofa, I felt Emma slide her hand down the crack of my ass and into my pussy. To say I was wet down there would be an understatement, and I felt her fingers slide effortlessly into me.

"Such a wet little slut you are slave. This naughty pussy of yours is just dripping. Do you like getting your ass spanked? Only horny sluts like to have their asses spanked. You must be a horny slut." Emma seemed to know exactly what to say to push my buttons and turn me on. I couldn't believe that a woman was getting me this horny. I'm not a lesbian, but I didn't remember the last time I was this horny.

I needed to cum, and at that moment, I wasn't above begging for it. "Please Emma, I need..." I never got the next word out because she slapped my ass again.

"You call me mistress." She ordered.

I probably should have been angry with her for being so presumptuous, but I guess that I had told her that I got off on this stuff, and I wanted to continue. "Please mistress, I want...I need to..." I wanted to say that I needed to cum. I mean I was so horny that I thought I was going to go crazy if I didn't cum, but it was hard for me to say it.

"You want what? You need what?"

I was trembling with my need. "Please, let me cum." I finally said.

"Stand up." Emma ordered.

I stood up and rubbed my sore ass.

"Take off your top. I want to see your whole body."

I took off my top and bra and stood naked in front of my new next door neighbor.

"You want to cum?" She asked me.

"Yes" I whined. I could feel a drop of my juices slowly meandering its way down the inside of my thigh. It itched like a bitch so I moved my hand to wipe at it and she yelled at me.

"Keep your fucking hands away from that dirty pussy or I'll hogtie you and leave you like that all fucking night."

My hands dropped back to my sides, but I clamped my legs together tightly to stop the irritating feeling.

"If you want to cum, you'll have to pledge your allegiance to me. You'll have to agree to be my personal sex slave. You'll have to agree to call me mistress. Agree to these demands, and I'll give you the best orgasm that you have ever had."

Well she sure had a lot of nerve. I mean this was my house, and all I had to do was kick her out, lock the door, and masturbate my way to a blockbuster orgasm. "I agree mistress." I replied, my knees shaking from nerves. Then I realize that I won't be able to do what she wants, I'm a married woman after all. So I try to reason with her "But when my husband comes home, I can't."

"Ah yes, you are married aren't you. Well, in that case, you'll have to be very careful. Tell me slave, what do you think your husband would do if he found out what you were doing right now? Would he be angry with you, or would he be turned on?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, wondering exactly what Dave would do. He was a man after all, and like all men he had fantasies, so maybe he would be angry at first but then when he thought about it, he would be turned on enough to... to what? Allow us to continue? Ask to join us for a threesome? Somehow I didn't think so. I knew Dave well enough to know that he wouldn't get over it. Some guys might, but not Dave, he was too straitlaced to allow it.

I looked Emma in the eye and said "I think he would leave me, probably file for divorce and leave me destitute. He loves me, but I don't think he could forgive me if he found out."

"We'll have to make sure that he doesn't find out then. You can keep a secret can't you?"

"I...I don't know...I guess so." I haltingly answered. In truth, I was a terrible liar and keeping a secret was not my strong suit, but my marriage depended on it, so I would do it.

"Good...So, you want to cum then, right?"

"Yes mistress."

"Sit down and spread your legs."

I gingerly sat down, wincing in pain and moaning. Emma walked seductively toward me and ended with one foot on the sofa between my legs, her knee in front of my face..

"If you want me to allow you to cum, you must beg for it." She said.

I swallowed hard, my eyes following her thigh and landing on her pussy. The rest of the conversation was like stroke book 101. "Please mistress, will you help me cum?"

laffalot
laffalot
644 Followers