How I Became a Male Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum, Baby!"

"Cum in his mouth, Baby. Cum in his mouth!" I heard Susan's voice raised to almost a scream of delight as she moved from my cock back to my head to watch.

Bob withdrew and began to slide his balls over my face, jerking his cock as he did. I knew from the tension building in him that he was about to explode.

"Keep your eyes open, Terry. Don't you dare close them!" I heard Susan say.

My eyes filled with panic and I tried to move my head as I realized what I had been doing and what was about to happen, but Bob grasped my hair in both hands, pulling me to him and thrusting into my mouth. I felt him tense and heard him yell as he began to pump his warm, creamy sperm into my mouth. I tried to keep from swallowing and opened my lips as far as I could. His cum completely filled my mouth and began to fun down my cheeks.

I was horrified. It was not the taste of his cum - - I found I now it not much different than my own. It was the humiliation of being fucked in the mouth by another man, having his cum in my mouth, and especially of knowing that I had sucked him eagerly, almost in a sexual frenzy.

A voice pierced the surreal fog in my mind, and I realized Susan was screaming: "Swallow it! Swallow it, cocksucker!"

I saw her face above mine, contorted with lust, eyes wide, nostrils flared, mouth slightly open and felt her hands on one nipple, squeezing and twisting savagely. As I tried to suck in air to yell, cum slid into my throat and I swallowed involuntarily, then again. Bob put his finger under his cock and milked the rest of his cum into my mouth as I swallowed again and she let go of my nipple.

"God, Baby." Bob said, grinning and breathing hard as he let go of my hair and sat on my chest. "He is a really good cocksucker."

I felt him relax, then he get off my chest.

"Would you get me a rubber, Baby? I want to ride his cock." Susan asked, and Bob complied, taking a package from the night stand and opening it for her.

Susan smeared some lube on my condom covered cock and mounted my hips, slamming herself down hard onto me, engulfing my cock in her very wet pussy. Between her cunt juices and the lube, she slide down over me easily, then began to move up and down, lifting herself and slamming down again, almost painfully onto me. I knew from the way she moved that she could easily take a cock longer than mine without hurting herself.

Bob got back on me, straddling my chest, facing Susan, then suddenly pushed his ass down on my face, his crack on my nose and mouth.

"Lick my asshole." I heard him say, and when I did not, "Do him again, Baby, he's not licking."

I felt Susan's hands on both sides of my ribs as she leaned over onto me, then felt her fingernails digging in, bringing searing pain. I tried to scream but the Bob's weight and his ass on my face prevented me. I remembered seeing that she had long, red nails as I felt them digging into me, and knew they were cutting my flesh. In desperation, trying to stop the pain, I eventually licked and felt Bob twitch. The fingernails continued to dig in until I began to lick up and down over his asshole, then as Bob informed Susan of what I was doing, she let up and the pain subsided somewhat.

"Damn, Susan." Bob said. "You cut him with your fingernails. How's he going to explain all of this to his wife?"

Both laughed and although I could not seen them with Bob's ass on my face, I knew they were kissing and fondling each other as Susan fucked my cock and Bob ground his ass into my face.

"Put your tongue inside Bob's asshole and fuck him with it." I heard Susan command, then felt her fingers on my ribs again.

This time I did as I was told, putting the tip of my tongue on Bob's puckered opening and pushing in, feeling his muscles relax. I heard him moan with pleasure as his ass received my tongue.

"God, Yes!" I heard him say as he began to hunch up and down on my tongue.

Despite having a man's ass on my mouth, I felt sexual pleasure with the feel of a beautiful woman's pussy on my cock. Regardless of why she did, I knew she really wanted me. And then my sexual pleasure turned from "in spite of" to desire again and I began to lustfully ton-fuck the asshole over my mouth.

It wasn't long before I thrust up into Susan's pussy and came, shooting again and again as I continued to lick and fuck Bob's asshole with my tongue.

It was the best climax I had had in several years and when I finished cuming, both Susan and Bob got off me. Susan removed the rubber carefully, taking care to not lose any of the cum. When she had finished, she stood and said.

"You can come in, now, Beth."

I tried to lift my head to see who she was talking to my mouth fell open in shock as I saw my wife walk into the room, smiling.

"Hello Bob. I can't wait to see the video." Her grin was malicious.

"Yes, it's me." Beth continued. "I've waited a long time for this."

"You set this up?" I asked incredulously, and when she nodded, I asked, "Why?"

"Why? I'll tell you why." Beth snapped. "All the affairs you had while you left me at home. That's why."

I began to feel afraid. If my wife set this up, how far would she go?

"OK." I said in my best forgiving voice. "You've gotten even. I deserved it and there are no hard feelings so you can let me go now."

"All right." She responded, nodding. "But not until I am sure you will not try to retaliate. I'm going to move my face next to yours and we are both going to smile for the camera and you will nod your head. I will keep the video and if you try any kind of revenge, the video will show us smiling together and it will look consensual. Then we will let you go. If you refuse . . ." Her eyes turned to complete cruelty to match her unspoken threat. .

I nodded. "All right." I knew if she had the video I could get hold of it and then I would do as I pleased."

Beth moved her face next to mine, looking into the camera and smiled. I smiled at the camera and nodded as I was told.

"You better keep smiling." I heard Susan's voice and felt her hand grip my balls.

I felt a sudden stab of fear as she squeezed gently to emphasize her statement and I realized that her hand and my balls were out of camera range. She could control me without it showing on the video. I kept smiling.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Beth reach out to grasp something. As she brought it closer, I realized it was the condom Susan had taken off me after I came. My wife put it to my lips.

"Open up and swallow, Baby." My wife said, smiling.

Susan squeezed my balls again and I opened my mouth, into which Beth emptied the contents of the condom.

"Suck it dry, Baby." She cooed, still smiling.

I obeyed, sucking as much of my cum as possible from the condom. When I finished, Susan moved behind the camera and turned it off. Beth rose and as she and Bob and Susan looked at me, laughing, I felt the last of my self-respect drain from me and I knew I was a completely beaten man.

"You promised to let me go." I pleaded, whimpering.

"I lied, asshole." Beth snapped. "You have always been controlling and obnoxious and I have never really liked you. But at least you brought home money and sex was good and so I pretended. I knew you were having affairs, but so was I."

She laughed at my surprised look. "Yes, affairs. I fucked several of your coworkers and we laughed about you, you stupid asshole. We laughed when you began to change, when you became a real wimp and quit having sex with anyone, including me. I knew you were going to bars and jacking off. Lucky for me I found an ad in the personals column about a couple looking for another male who was up for most anything. I called and discovered they were looking for a male for S & M fun and sold you to them."

Beth laughed at my beaten expression and began to undress. "Yes, sold you. Part of what I got for you was a real man to fuck me." She smiled, looking at Bob.

When she was completely nude, she leaned over me, her tits touching my chest. Bob moved behind her and began to fuck her and with each thrust, her tits dragged back and forth on my skin.

"God, it feels good to be fucked by a real man." She looked back at Bob and then into my eyes.

"As for your, here are your rules - - mmmmmm." Her words to me were broken with moans of sexual pleasure. "We will continue to be married, mmmmmm, but you will actually belong to Susan, mmmmmm. You will come over – ohhhhhhhh – anytime she wants and do whatever she tells you to. - - Fuck, that feels good, Bob! - - My pussy is off limits to you, unless it is full of another man's cum. Then you will lick it out of me. You will pleasure me by licking my asshole whenever I want while I use a vibrator on my pussy and clit."

I nodded numbly and at that moment Beth began to cum, leering into my eyes, her fingernails digging hard into my ribs near one of the places Susan's nails had cut me. I merely whimpered in pain until she finished cuming. As she came, so did Bob, pumping hard into her, filling her with warm sperm, his face contorted with lust.

When they both had finished, Bob withdrew and Beth crawled over me, her legs straddling my face. White goo dripped from her pussy and she lowered it to my mouth.

"Lick me clean, asshole. That's what I'll call you from now on. And you will always call me 'Ma'am'." Beth grinned wickedly.

"You will call me 'Mistress'." I heard Susan's voice chime in.

As I cleaned Bob's cum from Beth's pussy, she looked down into my eyes, smiling. When she satisfied, she got off me and she, Bob, and Susan hugged each other, talking about how excited they had been with my humiliation session. Then Bob dressed, removed the disk from the camera and left the room. After he left, Susan and Beth stood facing me, still nude, and Beth spoke.

"Bob is taking the disk to a safe place. If you ever disobey us in the slightest, the disk will go public and copies will be sent to your entire family. Do you understand?"

I nodded numbly.

"You will always obey me without question." Beth said sharply.

"Yes Ma'am." I responded meekly.

"And me." Susan added.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied quietly.

They both began laughing. Then Beth turned to Susan and said. "Would you mind loaning Bob to some of his male and female coworkers?"

12