How I Became A Nasty Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Moving into the official profession.
3.2k words
4.28
102.6k
49

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left that night in despair. What was I going to do now? I needed to make rent soon and I was without a job. I spent a couple of nights at the bar, doing the usual, making $80 - $100 sucking cocks. Then one night, my world crashed down. Bruce, the bartender stopped me on my way in. He told me he knew what I was up to and that it was getting out, and I was to stop coming into their bar at all. He was nice enough to offer to let me stay at his place if I was evicted, paying him handsomely, he said with a wink and a grab of his crotch.

I'd had enough. I was exhausted and didn't have it in me to protest. I spent four days trying to find honest work. The only job I was called back for was working the cash register at a fast food restaurant for minimum wage. It wasn't appealing. Then I saw an ad for a sex phone worker. I put on my best business outfit and headed to the address. To my dismay, the woman behind the desk explained how it all worked. It would cost me nearly $300 just to get started and then they got a huge cut of the money. I broke down into tears explaining that I didn't have the money to start and was looking for a way to pay my bills. She seemed to really understand the position I was in and gave me an email address of a man who might know of other work for me.

I went home and sent an email to the address she gave me. I explained I was hard working, eager to learn, had a great grade point average in high school and was a member of many clubs. I got a reply almost instantly telling me to sign into a chat room with directions on how to do so. I was nervous but excited. When I signed in, I got a private message from a man name Chuck. Our chat was interesting.

so you are looking for work?

yes sir, I am in need of a job and very interested in whatever you can give me.

I might have a job for you. Did Betty explain the nature of my business?

no sir, she only told me that you might have something to suit me.

Ok, well having been to Betty, you likely know this is in the adult entertainment industry.

Oh, ok, what exactly do you do?

I do a lot of things. I have models who perform adult acts in movies. Are you interested in that kind of work?

Oh no sir, I can't be in a porn movie.

Well, then there is another option, though maybe not as a profitable for you.

Please explain

Well, I have some models who entertain men privately

You mean prostitution?

Some people may call it that. It depends. My more attractive models are usually paid just to be dates for men who don't have the time or energy to have relationships. Maybe accompany them to business dinners or awards ceremonies. Some of those models may, at times and at their discretion, have some form at intimacy with those men.

Well, I guess that sounds ok. It is at their discretion?

Don't get ahead of yourself, little one. I said my more attractive models. It all depends on what you are worth. A successful and wealthy man may pay to spend an evening with a highly attractive woman. Are you highly attractive? Describe yourself

Ok, I think I am attractive. I have shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, a nice smile.

That's all good to know, but I am looking for more like height, weight, bra size, cellulite?

Um, Ok, well I am 5'3", 140lbs, 36C, in decent shape.

Ok, I appreciate your honesty. Decent shape is not really what is attractive here in Miami. I am sure you understand.

So, wait, do you mean you have nothing for me?

Well, I do at times take on more normal girls, but you would have do much more for that role.

What would I have to do?

Anything that is requested.

With that I froze. I was desperate, but was I ready to be pimped out by some stranger? I felt good about my looks a few minutes ago, and now suddenly feel ashamed and ugly.

I guess you aren't interested?

Was I? I wasn't sure.

How much money?

Oh, it will vary based on how many hours you want to work and how you compare to the other girls in looks and abilities. I don't know that you are the right fit. You seem uncomfortable.

Please wait, I am surprised, but not sure I am uncomfortable.

Have you ever or could you ever see yourself having sex for money?

I sat there for a few minutes and then typed, yes.

Ok, then if you want to do this, I need to see you. I want to go to the Mad Hatter on the corner of 89th tomorrow at noon. It will be busy. Sit at the bar. Order a drink. Are you old enough to drink?

I am 18.

Ok, then order a coke. Wear a white blouse, a short skirt, what color is your shortest skirt?

black

Ok, wear that black short skirt and white blouse. Once you are about halfway through your soda, go to the bathroom. I will have left a coin next to your soda. The coin is your ranking. A quarter is the best, a nickel is the lowest I will accept. If you don't have a nickel, I am truly sorry but you will need to seek employment elsewhere. If you are a quarter, you can write your own ticket, choosing the men you see and setting your limit list high. If you are a nickel, you will have no choice with who you see and will need to have very very few limits. Is this clear to you?

I think so. What do you mean by limits?

We'll discuss later if you fit in. After you get your coin, sign back into this site at 4pm if you want to work for me.

With that I signed off. I got up early the next morning and worked hard curling my hair, applying my make up and doing my best to look my best. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I figured, as I took one last look in the mirror, I am at least $0.15. I made my way down to the place he mentioned and did as he said. It was packed in there, and very chaotic. I felt like everyone had their eyes glued to me, but in reality only one man did. It felt weird cause I couldn't tell who he was. I sipped my soda for about 20 minutes, then got up to go the bathroom. I stayed in there, looking in the mirror while other girls came and went. I found myself checking them all out, wondering if they were hotter than me. I felt more insecure than ever in my life.

Finally I returned to my drink. It was a long walk back. My legs were shaking. I got to my stool and looked down to see a nickel staring up at me. I know I must have turned red. I stood up, grabbed my purse and rushed out of there. I spent the next three hours crying. I felt ugly, and desperate. Maybe I should return home. I had been lying to all my friends as if my lover and I were finally together. It finally hit me that I was a stupid girl who wasn't wanted. I thought I should go home, get in college and take the humiliation of not being able to make it on my own.

But something else happened. At 3:55, I was at the computer, logged in, waiting for Chuck. Chuck signed in right on time.

Hello Nicky, I am glad you are here.

You are glad? But I am only a nickel?

I understand you are likely disappointed. But you have to understand, this is the land of breast implants, tans and models. It is hard to compete. Perhaps as you work hard, you can move to a dime in awhile.

What would I have to do to be a dime?

I would say get breast implants, fix your teeth, work out, drop 25lbs.

Wow, I felt awful.

Ok, so do you want to work for me?

I think so. What do I have to do?

The next step is simple. We meet in person. We discuss your limits and we do an audition.

You mean I have to sleep with you?

You will always sleep with me when I want you to. But don't worry, I have about 22 models and a wife, so I won't request it often. :)

Meeting my pimp.

I walked up to the table slowly and asked if he was Chuck. He was quite handsome, blue eyes, light hair, on the smaller side at about 5'8" and fit. He was wearing a shirt and tie and looked like a typical business man. He explained a little about himself. He owns an insurance agency, has a wife and three kids, and does this on the side. He keeps only 30% of what his girls make in a day for this type of work, and he ensures safety, either accompanying the girls himself, having them work in a controlled environment owned by a business partner or having a friend guard them. He said he had clients from all walks of life, from CEOs to truck drivers.

Then we talked about limits. I didn't really understand what he meant at first. He put a long list in front of me and said that as a nickel I could select five things that I would not consent to doing. My problem was that there were more than 5 that I never wanted to do... from being shit on to being with a girl. I thought I was going to be sick to my stomach, but I chose five:

Bestiality

Scat

Being with women

Being with more than three men at a time

Being choked

With that he led me to his car and drove us to a grungy looking motel. Once at the motel, he told me to come with him as he went into the office. The guy behind the counter clearly knew him. He was a big man with a white wife beater tee shirt, missing some teeth and smelling like he hadn't showered in three days. Chuck smiled at him and told him I was knew and that we'd be paying today. The guy nodded, gave him the key, and wished me luck. I was mortified.

As we walked to the room, Chuck explained that on the days where I worked here, I could choose to either pay the man $30 an hour to use the room or I could suck him off and use it for the entire day. I was silent. Shocked and disgusted.

Once in the room, Chuck turned me around and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I actually thought he was very hot and I eagerly kissed him back. He told me it was a good job, to always seem that eager, unless the client doesn't want eager. Then he told me that as a nickel I will normally have two types of clients, poor clients who may be very sweet and treat me with respect cause I am hot in their world, or wealthy clients who want services the hotter bitches won't perform. He explained that today, for this session, he was going to be one of the wealthy clients, to make sure I could handle it.

With that he changed completely.

"Now slut, take off your clothes." he demanded. I started unbuttoning my blouse and was trying to be sexy, but he growled at me, "not like that bitch, I don't want no sex show, I want to fuck, get those fucking clothes off this second."

I quickly pulled my clothes off. "Now turn around, bend over and touch your toes, I want to see that pussy and ass."

I did as I was told. Suddenly I felt a hard slap across my ass. Then another. "thank me when I slap you cunt." he screamed.

"Thank you Sir, " I squealed after each of the next 10 blows.

"Now get your nasty, cheap ass over here and suck my cock."

I turned around, got on my knees and opened his pants. Out sprang a nice size cock and it wasn't even hard. I hated to admit it, but I was wet as hell and actually excited to finally have a cock to play with. I put it in my mouth and started sucking him in deep. I wanted to impress him, which I think I did.

"Ooh, yeah, you horny little whore, you love cock, I can tell."

I sucked him deep and he pushed me deeper. He had grown to about 8 inches long and was pretty fat. I wasn't sure I could take it all but he made me do it. I had tears streaming down my face, but from being choked by his cock, not from crying. I decided to just admit it, I loved sex and sucking his cock was a huge turn on.

"He pulled his cock out and squirted huge amounts of cum all over my face. "Now you're a pretty whore. I am impressed, cunt, you suck a good cock. If I am right, I'd even say you actually love doing that. Do you love sucking cock?"

"I do" I said, somewhat ashamed for saying it but happy with myself for admitting it.

"now, your face is a mess, come with me to clean it off." he said. I started to stand up but he put his hand in my hair and dragged me on my knees to the bathroom. He held me down in the bathroom as he took a couple of photos of me. I hadn't expected the photos, so he explained, "advertising. I can't sell something I can't show." Then he told me to stay really still like a good whore, and he held his cock close to my face.

"Open your mouth, slut." he commanded.

I opened wide, figuring this was for another photo and thinking if I did, maybe no one could see my eyes and recognize me. Then suddenly, I felt a warm stream of piss flow into my mouth. I quickly closed my mouth and tried to move my head, but he held me so tightly by hair, I couldn't move.

"stop whore. You had your chance to say no to piss drinking and you didn't take it. Now open your nasty mouth and drink this hot piss."

Now I was crying real tears. I opened my mouth and felt the fluid run it. I didn't swallow, but let it run out. This angered him, "I said drink bitch...you will drink my piss and you will thank me for it.,"

With that I swallowed a big gulp of the golden, warm, sour fluid. He pointed his soft dick to my forehead and washed his cum down my body with his piss, the whole time taking pictures. When he had no more piss to spray on me, he told me to lick his cock clean, and I did, like it was a lollipop and as if I loved his cock. Secretly, I was very turned on. I did kinda love his cock. I felt like it controlled me and I wanted to worship it, to drink from it, to serve it. My pussy was so wet it made a puddle on the floor next to the puddle of urine he had created.

As I licked him, he had grown hard again. He said, "well, I paid for an hour, I might as well take the whole time, get over here." He stood me up and bent me over the toilet. I thought this was good in case I threw up, as my stomach was stirring full of piss. He rubbed my pussy and laughed at how wet I was. Then, with no warning, he shoved his hard cock deep into my pussy. It was the biggest of the three cocks to ever be inside me and it was incredible. I could feel him hitting my cervix and my belly button moved with each thrust, from the inside. I was bucking back, trying to meet his hard, fast thrusts, loving the feeling. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled his cock out and as quickly as he had entered my pussy, he rammed into my virgin asshole. I screamed out in terror. I felt like I was being ripped.

"Oh yeah, whores love being ass fucked. I love fucking your slutty, cheap whore ass." he growled as he kept his fast rhythm and tore my asshole to pieces. He fucked me like that for a long time. I felt like I was going to pass out, my ass was on fire. But eventually the pain turned to a good warm feeling and I learned to relax and let him in. He spanked me a few times and rubbed my clit. He reach around and slapped my tits and told me what a good cheap whore I was being.

Before I knew what was happening, I was bucking backwards onto his cock, thrusting against him, trying to take more of him inside me. I screamed out to him, "oh god, fuck me harder." and as he pounded me faster and deeper, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. As I came, he pulled my hair back and told me I was actually a slut, because he could I loved this enough that I would give it away. I felt his cock growing harder and bigger and then shot deep into my ass, over and over, filling me up.

He stayed still and I could feel his cock softening in my asshole. Then, I felt a warm rush of fluid fill my bowels. My stomach knotted up and started to cramp. He was pissing inside my ass. I let out a faint, "no please" as I was cramping. A big no no he had told me. I was never to say no to anything. He put his face next to my ear and reminded me.

"I paid for you, you do not EVER say no." then spit in my face.

"Now hold it in, don't let any escape," he said as he pulled out of my tortured ass. I tried to clench but felt numb from the fucking and felt some fluid trickle out.

He pushed me down to sit on the floor and smiling at me, told me to clean his cock. I started to reach for a rag on the side of the tub, and he laughed.

Looking me in the eye with his pretty blue eyes he said, "do you really think I want you to clean with a rag?"

With tears streaming down my cheeks, I took his soiled,dirty, soft cock into my mouth and licked it clean. It was foul tasting.

He laughed at me, "don't act like you don't love it, you came. You got yours." and he was right. I was humiliated that he knew how much pleasure he had given me, yet I wanted more.

It was the lowest I had ever been. The lowest I could ever be, or so I thought.