How I Became a Spanko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers

"Do which?"

"You know...the other thing."

"No, I don't know. Tell me which you want me to do."

So she was actually going to add to my embarrassment by making me ask her for the spanking I definitely did not want! I suddenly decided to put the best possible face on it and get it over with as quickly as possible. I drew myself up straight and said with as much dignity as I could muster, "I will take the punishment that you think is best. You can spank me." I could feel the heat of a blush rise up my face as I said it. "But I want your promise that you will never tell anyone."

"Punishment is a private matter between the parties involved. It is a violation of trust of the worst kind to discuss it with someone who is not involved. You have my solemn word."

I nodded, not trusting my voice to say anything else and just stood there where I had stopped in front of her, not knowing what else to do. How was she going to do it? Was she just going to stand up and start? Would she use a paddle of some kind, or her hand? Was she going to make me bend over and grab my ankles? Would she put me across her lap? I suddenly became aware that I had an erection again. Iron hard too. I found myself hoping very much that she wouldn't put me over her lap. She would surely be able to feel it if she did.

Her next words shattered what little self possession I had remaining. "Drop your pants."

"Now wait just a minute!" I exclaimed, "That wasn't part of the deal!"

She gave an exasperated sigh and said, "There is hardly any point in giving you a spanking if your pants are going to pad it. I'm not strong enough and my hand isn't tough enough to give you a spanking that you will feel through pants." "But I don't have my underpants on!" I said.

Again I was shocked at her reply. "That's OK, it means I won't have to make you take them down too."

"You mean you are planning to spank my bare bottom? You can't do that." My mouth was very dry and I squeaked the words out.

"I assure you, I can. In fact that is the only way I will do it."

"But that's not fair! I won't let you do it!"

"You should have thought of all this before you decided to cut classes today and get caught stark naked, and masturbating out in a public place. I'm through playing with you. Either you will do exactly as I say without further argument or I will call your dad right now."

With that she got up from the couch and went to the phone on the desk across the room. She pulled the phone book out, looked up the number and started to dial.

"OK, OK," I said, "I'll do whatever you say."

She stood there, still holding the phone, and said, "Let's be sure we understand each other. You have agreed that the most appropriate punishment is for me to give you a spanking. That means I say the way it will be done. Any delaying tactics or lack of cooperation on your part will cause me to stop right then and there and make the phone call instead. Are you with me so far?"

"But..."

"No buts, or I will make the call right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I responded, unintentionally adding the honorific out of deference to the snap in her tone.

"That's better. Now, there is no doubt that you are quite a bit stronger than I am so I want to make sure that you understand that even though you can force your way out at any time during the spanking, if you do that also terminates the agreement. I don't care if you kick and holler or cry but if you get up before I tell you to, it is over and I make the call instead. I also want to be sure that you understand that I do know something about spanking and this won't be easy for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied again, meekly, with a new respect for her strength of will.

"Then tell me plainly with no beating around the bush which it is to be."

"You can spank me. I will do whatever you say. Just please don't tell my parents about any of this."

"I gave you my word. I never, ever go back on my word."

Mrs. Prentiss put the phone back on the hook, paused for a moment, and picked up a ruler from beside the blotter on the desk before returning to the couch. It was a very thin 16 inch wooden ruler and the way she held it was suggestive.

"Are you going to use that on me?" I asked.

"I may. You weren't going to object, were you?"

Actually I had been about to do just that but I quickly thought better of it and simply said, "No Ma'am."

"Good." She sat down on the couch. "Drop your pants right where you are and come over here." She pointed to a spot on the floor beside her right leg.

This was the moment I had been dreading most, even more than the spanking itself. My erection was harder than ever and had ignored all my efforts to will it away; stupid thing. Would she laugh at me? That would have been more devastating than the worst spanking anyone could ever give.

Mrs. Prentiss watched intently as I slowly, reluctantly undid my shorts and dropped them to the floor. She didn't laugh or say anything, though her eyebrows did go up. She silently pointed to the spot she had indicated before. Hesitating for a second I walked from the desk, where I had gone when she picked up the phone, to the indicated spot, stepping out of the shorts in the process. My erection firmly pointed the way.

Without a word, she slid forward on the couch, reached up, and taking hold of my left elbow, gently but firmly pulled me across her lap until my face was buried in the cushions of the sofa. Her legs had been slightly separated as she pulled me over her and, after adjusting my position across her lap, she gently closed them, softly trapping my penis in a velvet prison. She put her left arm across the small of my back and caressed my now vulnerable behind with her free hand.

She was wearing short-shorts and I was agonizingly aware of the softness of her inner thighs, the nearness of her sex to mine and the sensations generated by her gentle caresses on my rear threatened to overwhelm me. I could feel pulsing in my groin and began to fear that if she didn't get started soon I would be further embarrassed by cumming all over her thighs.

Almost as if reading my thoughts she stopped and said, "This part is for cutting classes today. I'm not going to tell you that this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you because I mean for it to hurt you. I want you to remember this every time you are tempted to stay out of school. If I ever catch you cutting classes again I will give you a whole lot worse than this."

The first swat immediately took my mind off my predicament. While it wasn't exactly unbearable, it certainly did hurt. She started out fairly slowly, distributing the swats evenly from the crown of the mounds down across the sensitive under curve to the tops of my thighs. She worked in a methodical fashion and gradually built up speed and force as she went, thus not allowing my now burning rear to become accustomed to the blows. As her speed and force built, the sting from one smack would barely have time to cool a little before she was back to the same spot after having covered all the rest of my rear end with stinging smacks. My behind began to feel like I had sat down in a fire.

I was determined not to give her the satisfaction of seeing me cry but I was unable to stifle an occasional grunt or whimper even through gritted teeth. I found myself squirming involuntarily almost from the first blow and before it was over I was kicking my legs and bucking to the point that she had to hold me tight to keep me from falling off her lap. I had gotten to the point that I was going to have to get off her lap regardless of the consequences when she said, "You are never going to disappoint me by skipping school again; are you?"

Her expression of disappointment blew away my resolve and I started crying helplessly, the tears flowing despite my intentions not to allow it to happen. I collapsed over her lap and bawled, "No, Ma'am, I promise, I'll never do it again!"

"Good." She spanked on for another couple of rounds over my whole bottom while I sobbed and yelled, "I promise, I promise" over and over while hot tears ran down my cheeks and dripped off my chin. Finally she stopped, her hand resting lightly on my blazing butt.

After a pause to catch her breath she said, "That was for cutting classes. Remember it. If there is a repeat of the same offense it will be much worse... Now, I'll give you a little time to recover before I spank you for the rest of it."

I groaned and she laughed and said, "The worst is over. Did I hurt you too badly?"

"Pretty bad." I replied, sniffling and wiping away tears.

"Good. Don't forget it. Trust me; you don't ever want me to have to spank you for ditching classes again."

She started running her hand lightly over my burning behind and I suddenly noticed that my erection, which had faded somewhat during the worst of the spanking, was back to iron bar status. Not only that but the heat and tingling from my behind had somehow spread to the front. Her light touch, which had the effect of cooling my backside, was heating the front side even more! She was wearing short-shorts and it was skin to skin contact, hard erection against soft thighs. She shifted her position slightly to allow it to nestle between her thighs again while she continued to caress my hot, tingling backside.

Soon, to my complete mortification, I once again found myself squirming on her lap. But this time it wasn't from pain but from pleasure! I was embarrassed and humiliated but couldn't stop the squirming for any length of time. She suddenly stopped the caresses and said, "OK, looks like time to finish this. This is for getting caught the way you did. Next time, you should be more careful."

I only had a moment to ponder exactly what that peculiar statement meant before she started in again. There was a big difference in the way she was doing it this time, though. She was using the ruler now and it seemed to be less painful than her hand had been. In fact it just made the fire in my groin hotter. Each time she struck I would jump, which only served to make me more aware of how soft and silky her imprisoning thighs were. She set up a rhythm that seemed to be calculated to urge me to a humping motion. She would strike harder if I failed to move in response to a swat and soon had me rising to meet each swat and then moving sharply down at the moment it landed. I was out of control and so caught up in the sensations that I couldn't stop even if I had wanted to. I knew that if it didn't end soon it was inevitable that I would cum but I was way beyond caring. I really needed to get off! When the orgasm finally arrived I was so far gone I wasn't even able to stifle my cries of pleasure.

I'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing because when I did cum she kept up a lighter rhythm that continued to urge me on. She gradually tapered off the force of the blows as my orgasm ground itself out, until the ruler came to a rest on my now tender bottom as I lay limply across her lap.

She sat there without saying a word for what must have been a very long time while I gradually came back down to reality. Her only motion was to drop the ruler and gently place her hand on my hot bottom.

Finally I was able to move and when I did she said softly, "Let me put some lotion on that before you get up" and reached over to the end table and got a bottle of lotion. It was cool when she applied it and went a long way towards soothing my still burning backside.

Then she helped me to my feet and cleaned us both up with some Kleenex. She never said a word about what had just happened. Rising from her seat, she gently propelled me across the room to the far corner and said, "You just stand here for a few minutes and face the corner. I'll be right here. I have some unfinished business to take care of. I'll tell you when you can come out."

She walked away and I heard the ruler clatter on the desk. I started to look around to see what she was doing but she said, "I don't want to see your head turn even a little bit until I say you can. Don't mess up, now. You're almost done."

I stood there listening to the sounds of her moving around and trying to figure out what she was doing. I heard the swish of cloth being dragged over something and the sound of her sitting back down on the sofa. By now I had sufficiently recovered to be beginning to become embarrassed again. After a few minutes of silence, I heard her gasp or sigh. I could hear her get back up shortly after that and again heard the sound I had heard before she sat down. Then she said, "OK, you can come out of the corner, now."

I was so naive that it wasn't until years later, when I was playing it all back in my mind while stroking myself, that I realized that she had masturbated while I stood in the corner. It had never occurred to me at that time that women did it, too. When that realization hit I came very suddenly, prematurely ending what had been planned to be a long, leisurely erotic reminisce.

"Do you want to inspect the damage or would you rather just get dressed?" she asked as she opened a closet door with a mirror on the back.

Curiosity and embarrassment were fighting each other for control but curiosity finally won. After all, it was a little late to be worried about her seeing me naked.

I walked over to the closet door and tried to look at my behind over my shoulder. She produced a hand mirror from somewhere and handed it to me. I could see that it was still red and mottled looking. She commented, "The redness will go away in a few hours but it will probably be sore for a while longer. Get dressed."

She gave my red butt a playful little slap and handed me my shorts.

"You might as well stay for lunch since you are already here, unless you have something else you absolutely have to do right now. I put your underwear in the washer while you were in the bathroom. They should be ready for you to put back on by the time we finish eating."

So of course I stayed for lunch. And I began to wonder how I could get back over her lap again some time soon. Without cutting classes, though. I believed her about not wanting THAT particular spanking!

Bottom_up
Bottom_up
48 Followers
12