How I Became A Whore for Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel said smiling "Competition, I like, I like." Last guy was up. I was wondering if I was gonna get fucked soon. Then she dragged on her cig again, and he leaned in to kiss her hard, before pushing down on her head forcing her to her knees, where she opened her mouth and he spat in it. I was remembering what she had taught me earlier. Arch your back and maneuver right and you will be able to go further on the deepthroat. I seen her hock and spit on his dick, then start to deepthroat using this method. After going down DEEP a few times, I thought that there was no way that I could do that. The guy came hard right at that moment, blasting her face. "1 for me" she smiled. Right then, though I went back to the second guy who was hard again, as he downed some Hennessy straight from the bottle. I scraped my nails lightly across his ripped perfect chest, and started kissing down his rock hard abs, towards his chest, devouring his dark chocolate body along the way. I tried unsuccessfully to duplicate her act, but was unable.

"You'll get it, slut. Practice makes perfect." the guy said as he pulled me off, and shoved me back to the ground. "Yo, nigga. I'm ready to fuck. Y'all ready?"

"Let's get this party started" came the answer from the first guy. He then walked to the stereo and pushed a few buttons. The song "Shake Ya Ass" by Mystikal came on. "First, let's get a little tease. Dance bitches." Jewel and me immediately started dancing like I had seen strippers do many times, shaking my ass to the beat. They slapped my ass, sending waves through it. As me and Jewel did this, about halfway through the song, they were rubbing baby oil all over our bottoms, and lubing our anal cavities.

I was told to watch once again, as Jewel got onto all fours, with the cig just dangling from her lips and the first guy spat on and lubed his dick heavily and put it up to her puckered back door. "You gotta lean back into that shit. He pushes forward, you gotta push back. Ignore the initial pain. You'll start ta enjoy that shit. Believe me, babe. Squeeze your ass muscles on the out motions."

"Yeah, and this shit's gonna be bareback, ho! I want ya ta feel my cum in ya ass, bitch!" I watched as her ass shook violently like jelly from the hard and fast pounding and she screamed bloody murder. She was bucking back into him as hard as he could push forward. Which seemed insane. A few more minutes, they both slowed the pace as he thrusted a few final thrusts into her, while she gyrated her hips in a circular rotation into him, flexing her tight ass muscles with a very hardcore look on her face as her rather large natural tits swung wildly, and this guy came hard into her ass with a loud "AAAAAaaaahhh! Fuck yeah!"

"Watch out, babe. I'm making a comeback."

"Yeah, I just came IN your back slut. Yo, slut numba two, you're up."

I nervously bent over and before I could even brace myself, I felt some other guy grab my thong and pull it aside, and slide his cock into me out of nowhere. He must have snuck into the room behind me. This guy was bigger than the others, which shocked me. It must have been 12 inches, at least, and as big around as a soda can. "Oh, damn, ho, I didn't see ya there", he joked for a second, as I screamed in initial horror and pain. He then started necking me heavily, as he pinched my nipples, and I struggled. Then, he let go and shoved me to the floor, brutally, so I was on all fours. He got right over me and started to shove his cockhead into me.

As soon as he had the head in he shoved in all the way quick and brutal, and started ripping ass hardcore. I screamed like a murder victim at first. My ass was shaking so violently that you could probably hear it outside. He was pulling me back by my thong, and letting go as I pulled forward, in a back & forth frantic rhythm. He slapped my ass a few times and squeezed hard enough to destroy my delicate bottom.Though, it was painful as fuck, I was loving it. He then slowed down after a few minutes, and grabbed my shoulders with a few hard singular thrusts, seemingly trying to thrust right through my delicate little behind. The first hard thrust made me scream like a little girl, very effeminately. then, I came hard as hell all over the floor.

At this, everyone laughed and one said "Yeeeaah, love that black dick, don't ya slut?"

"Yes, sir" was all that I could say with a smile, as I continued to be pounded in my cute little tight asshole. He hadn't stopped, but then grabbed my pigtails in one hand, and yanked hard, picking up the pace once again. I screamed "Ow!" really loud the minute he pulled my hair like that. He pulled out that monster slowly, trying not to cum yet, and it kind of tickled as it came out. I giggled like a teenager. "OOooo, I like, pimpdaddy." I then turned around and blinked up at him a bunch with my colorfully painted deep brown eyes and stuck out my lower lip in a pouty flirting look.

Then, the second guy told me get on the couch and spread my legs, like the cocksucking white trash whore I am. The radio then started playing "He Wantz It" by Gangsta Fag. This guy pulled my legs behind him as I lit another cigarette, and moaned in my most feminine-like voice "Oh, yeah, fuck me hard, daddy! I need some more hot chocolate." Over to the side Jewel and the other two guys were busy watching as he grabbed up underneath my ass and slid me into his dick, hard. With my legs wrapped firmly around him, I screamed like a banshee. After a minute, with feet in the air, I relaxed my legs, as I twirled the high heels around on my feet in utter delight. Then, he grabbed my legs, and draped them over his shoulders, as he started to choke my neck and pump rough into me in his crazy rhythm. After a few rough, psychotic minutes of slamming my formerly tight bottom, he came hard with so much cum that it exploded out the sides of my ass, as I cooed in content, having came myself at that exact moment.

"I got one more thing to show ya, babe." Jewel said flicking her cig. The third guy sat down as she sat her ass down on his dick facing away. She closed her legs, rested her arms at the back of the couch and lifted her legs up to her chest, as he held them and started thrusting upward into her, making her scream. I noticed her positioning and how she managed to stay balanced with a little bit of help.

"We can do that now, slut", the first guy said. He went to sit in a chair, and I then started to lower myself, slowly. "Fuck that slow shit, bitch. Get on this shit" he said as he shoved me down quick to the base, and I tried to keep my legs lifted and closed together. He started fucking hard as hell and I looked over and Jewel was in the same position, except that she was sucking off the second guy, too, as her impressive bosoms shook. I came immediately on my stomach, as I seen that and my own ass was being slammed up into like a prisoner. Then my view was blocked by the huge dick of the fourth guy who just forcefully shoved it in my mouth from out of the blue, surprising me.

"Fuck lookin over there at that bitch, yo. You gettin yours, too, slut. SSSUCK my big, black dick!" I guess they had built stamina after a few The first guy continued to thrust upwards into my aching ass as I greedily slurped the dark meat in my mouth while also admiring his well toned buff beauty of a body. Then, I pulled off for a minute to suck his sweaty balls, as his monstrous black dick rested against my face. By this point, I had dropped my legs to bounce up and down on the rock hard cock below me. Then, I took another drag off of my cig which I had lied down for a sec, and then exhaled again, letting the smoke curl out from the sides of my lipstick covered mouth in a sexy, erotic manner as the dick re-entered my mouth simultaneously.

After a bit of being DPed, they told me and Jewel to both get up and get on all fours facing each other, in front of the mirror in the back of the room. I seen guy number one enter Jewel's pussy and felt guy number two enter my soft ass once again. Funny thing is right before they started to fuck, I laughed at the song I heard playing: "We Want Some Pussy." In a weird way, it helped the mood to turn me on even more. After all, I was one of the 'pussies' this time. Me and Jewel both took drags and exhaled as we kissed and both of us were getting the dicking of a lifetime. The third and fourth guys then came up to our faces, and I grabbed one in my mouth, as Jewel took the other. I looked at the mirror from the corner of my eye, and loved what I seen. I could see myself all dressed up in my newfound beauty, pigtails and all, as this guy kept pulling my hair and slamming into my shortskirt covered ass while my lipstick covered lips and beautiful face devoured the delicious black cock in my mouth. After plenty of frantic thrusting, all of them came like geysers, filling me and Jewel to the brim with warm, sticky fluids.

This caused both me and Jewel to cum a storm as we locked lips hard. We both had 'messy mouths' lots of cum dripping out of us, from our orifices. Then, the second guy, who was just in me, grabbed me up, under the arms, roughly, and spun me around on my knees. Clean that shit off, ho!" I did not hesitate, and devoured it like an animal in heat, using all I had learned. "You like tasting your ass, slut?"

I just moaned "MMmm-hmmm", while looking up at him.

"You in, ho. looks like you've passed our initiation with, shall we say, flyin col-uhs." They decided to get dressed at that point, and left us on our own, telling me I'll start 'work' tomorrow night, peddling my ass. One of them then stared at Jewel, then at me and winked right before leaving.

As soon as they left the room, I seen Jewel was sitting on the floor, smiling at me, while holding her ass. She looked so hot to me after this, in a barely legal kind of way. It was hard to believe that such a young gal could be such an experienced SLUT. "Goooood joooob. Ya know you make a cute little whore." she said eyeballing me and laughing. I was still horny and couldn't stand it a second longer, so I grabbed her legs and forcefully slid her into missionary position, entering her wet snatch almost instantly, and surprising the hell out of her, making her scream. First time I had been the one doing the fucking all night. She ground her hips against me, as I tried to slam her through the floor, breathing heavily on her neck, in a truly perverted manner. She screamed and came fast, but I still had much further to go. I picked her up, still inside of her, and carried her to the couch, where I dropped her and continued plowing her sweet little teenage snatch, like a madman, as I suckled her big shaking tits like a hungry baby. I finally came like a geyser, as she moaned in satisfaction, and I bent down to lock tongues in a deep, passionate kiss. She tasted like a combination of beer, cock, and cigarettes. I loved this trashy whore, like I had no other. We immediately decided to clean each other off, in 69 position, as I licked my cream from her freshly fucked cunt, and she sucked her pussy juices off of my now softening tired cock.

I awoke that next morning with a 'tum full of cum', a sore & aching asshole, a spent cock, and the taste of pussy and dick in my mouth, and cigarettes & alcohol. This was the first time in a long time, that I actually cared for or had pride in a job. I was a fucking dirty cocksucking whore. And I was loving life. A bunch of things would go on to happen. That night would be my first day on the job. After that one night initiation, I was to be safe as hell in my attitudes about protection. My days would be spent as a normal everyday average crude male, with a little bit of personal time for reading and intellectual improvement here and there too, though. And my nights, I would spend as my alter ego, whom I named 'Brandy'.

Eventually, 'Brandy' took Jewel's place as top whore. And then, my masters eventually found out that I could fight, and I gained a large level of respect from them, even learning their true names, as they put me into pitfights with others for their entertainment. I won many and lost a few horribly. So, for a while, I was spending half my time fucking, and the other half fighting. They even offered to let me quit dragwhoring. But, I decided to still do it for them, on a personal level. I was addicted to the dick. And me and Jewel became the best of friends. Friends with benefits, anyway. I could never resist her sweet little snatch, the whole time I knew her. Anyway, all that's another story.....

12