How I Became A Witches Foot Slave

Story Info
Kidnapped by three women and turned into a foot slave.
1.6k words
4.02
85.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was short $300 on rent and the ladies who lived next door had to move. They offered me $300 to help them move, so naturally I accepted.

I woke up at 6 am and had their truck loaded by noon. It was a six hour drive, but I needed to be back before the end of the weekend so I proceeded to unload everything as soon as we got to their new home. It was a secluded old house far up in the mountains, so when I was done I decided to stay the night and wake up the next morning and make the drive home.

There were three of them: the mom, Lorraine, in her mid forties, her sister Susan, the same age, and the daughter, Diedra, who was 19. Since I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same room as any of them, I agreed to sleep in the basement on a futon they had me move down there earlier.

In the middle of the night, I woke up terribly thirsty so I went up to the kitchen. Diedra was there was well, and offered to get me something to drink. I sat at the table and she brought me a glass of what looked like water and I downed it with one gulp. She giggled a little as I finished and told me to go back to sleep, as I would need my energy for the next day. I agreed and went back down to the basement.

When I awoke the next morning, I didn't feel like myself. I chalked it up to being tired and went upstairs to collect my money and leave.

When I got there, the three women were sitting in the living room.

"Looks like our laborer has awoken" Lorraine said as she lounged on an overstuffed chair near the door. "I guess he wants to get what he has coming now" The three women looked at each other and laughed.

It made me feel uneasy so I said "Yeah, I need to get back so I can use the money to pay my rent."

"Not so fast" Diedra said. "Don't you feel an overpowering need to take off all your clothes and get on your knees?" The three laughed again. "Not really..." I started, but the next thing I know I was naked on my knees in the middle of the floor as the three women looked at me smiling.

"What the hell..." I started again, but was cut off by Lorraine.

"I bet he didn't even suspect we were witches. Ill bet he still doesn't even know that what he drank last night was a mind control potion.

Don't worry, you will accept your fate soon enough." They all laughed again and I was starting to get a little frightened.

"What do you mean? Witches? That's ridiculous. Witches don't exist, and neither do mind control potions!" I was pretty sure of myself, though still didn't know why I was naked on my knees in the middle of their living room.

"HA, of course you don't believe it, but its true." Susan spoke up. "You are going to be our new slave, and if you think you worked hard yesterday wait until what we have in store for you for the rest of your life!"

"This is crazy, just give me my money and Ill go." I said, getting rather tired of all this nonsense.

"Oh, trust me, the potion works," Diedra said smiling. "I guess he needs more proof"

She pointed her big toe at me from her comfy position on the couch. "Suck my toe."

I couldn't believe it, but the next thing I did was crawl to where her foot was pointed at me and stuck her big toe in my mouth and started sucking!

"From now on, you will only answer when we tell you to." Susan said smugly. "I give you permission to answer. Do you like women's feet? Do they turn you on?"

"No!" I said disgusted at what I was doing.

"Then why are you down there?" Lorraine asked me. I couldn't answer.

"Because of the potion, or does my toe just taste that good?" Diedra said giggling. Susan spoke up: "Tell her because her toes taste good!"

"Because your toes taste good." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth! These women were serious, and whatever they did to me, I had to obey. This was not good.

The three all laughed. "He does look really cute sucking on my toe. And it feels great! Mom, can I keep this one, or do we have to bury him in the backyard?"

This scared the shit out of me, but her mom nodded. "Of course you can honey, he will be your first slave, but of course he will also be our slave as well."

I tried to speak but I couldn't because I hadn't been told I could talk. All I could do was suck her dirty toes like my life depended on it.

"I hope you know now why we had you do this, move our stuff for free." Susan spoke up. "Because Diedra needed a slave, and she thought you were cute. So for her birthday present, we decided to get you for her."

"You will obey every order she gives you," Lorraine chimed in. "No matter how humiliating it is. You will be her slave from now on. Diedra, you want to give him your rules?"

Diedra smiled smugly down at me while I sucked her big toe. "Might as well let him know what he is in for" she giggled as I swirled the toe around my mouth.

"First, I like to play dress up, always have, and I outgrew dolls a long time ago so you will be my new doll." Susan left the room and came back with a slutty dress and high heels. "Put these on, but be careful not to take my toe out of your mouth while you do" Diedra ordered.

I did. So there I was, kneeling before this red headed 19 year old, dressed as slutty as any whore has ever dressed, with her big toe in my mouth.

"As you can see, I have a fetish for my having my toes sucked. Especially by a cute guy like you. You will be doing that a lot. I hope you like the taste of dirty feet, and even if you don't, you will tell me you do."

"I love the taste of your dirty feet" I said, realizing even a suggestion could be construed as an order and I would be forced to follow it.

The three women laughed. Diedra spoke up again:

"You will refer to me as princess and every time I give you an order, you will say 'Yes Princess'."

"Yes Princess" I responded.

"My little toe is jealous. Suck that one now." She said. "Yes princess" I responded as I stuck her second toe in my mouth and began sucking.

"This is going to be great!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks mom!"

"It is the least I can do for my only daughter" she said as she smiled.

She then attached a collar around my neck and hooked a leash up to it. "Don't just suck, make out with my toes, all of them, NOW!"

"Yes Princess" I said and started passionately making out with her entire foot. It was so humiliating, but this was just the beginning.

It has been two years now. My daily routine, which I have now settled into, sadly, is as follows:

I cook breakfast for the three witches and sit under the table sucking Diedra's toes as she eats. Then I do all the dishes, clean up the rest of the house, of course wearing the most slutty outfit they can find, and wait by the front door. I am then led outside by Susan while Diedra takes a nap and forced to do any manual labor that needs to be done. Sometimes it is mending a fence, others it is digging a hole that doesn't even need to be dug.

She enjoy watching me toil, as her ex husbands have all been lazy. As soon as she is satisfied, she makes me crawl on my knees through gravel to her lawn chair on the porch. I then have to lick her feet clean of all dirt, and there is a lot of it since they all walk around barefoot all day.

When she has enough, she kicks me hard in the balls and excuses me to go awaken Diedra by sucking her toes. Diedra will then wake up, pick out a new outfit for me to wear, force me to put it on and walk around her room like a fashion show, and then ties me to the end of her bed.

Then I get lashes with the whip, more or less depending on her mood, and then she has her morning pee, in my mouth of course.

Her mom then uses me for a few hours to do various humiliating tasks, such as licking her feet, kissing her ass, or sometimes she even makes me lick the sweat from her armpit! I am use to it, however, as Diedra makes me do all that and way worse.

At night Diedra has me solely to herself, as her mom and aunt have taken their own slaves from the nearby town. I spend most of my time in her room, either sucking the dirt off her toes, licking her filthy heels, or washing her dirty socks with my mouth.

I have no hope of escape. I am now nothing but a toe sucking slave to a young, red headed witch who hates men and is also my princess, with the constant taste of her dirty feet in my mouth.