How I Became Addicted to my Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers

Tommy seemed to wait momentarily for a rejection from me that this time was not going to occur. Instead, I reached my hands up and placed them on his cheeks. I then pulled Tommy's face against mine and inserted my tongue into his mouth in a clear expression of my acquiescence to his darkest desire. Tommy responded by moving his young hard cock in and out of me. The feeling was indescribable as Tommy's cock repeatedly thrust itself against my cervix, which was a region never reached by my husband.

Achieving orgasm was not a problem this time. Not with such a lean young body on top of me, endowed with an equally lean, yet long cock pounding into my depths. I was besieged by wave after wave of pleasure. My mind was lost in desire. At that moment, I should have been aware of the consequences. At that moment, I should have remembered that Daniel had a vasectomy after our second child. At that moment, I should have been aware that I was fertile and Tommy's young testicles were full of virile seed looking for an opportunity to simply inseminate.

Over and over again, Tommy thrust into me. I wrapped my womanly legs around my young stud's powerful thighs. I grabbed my own nephew's tight young ass and repeatedly pulled him into me. A lusty sweat formed between our bodies. It created a release for the friction developing between my soft older curves and Tommy's firm young chest. We were close to reaching the apex of our incestuousness. Our bodies could not hold out much longer. My continual waves of orgasmic pleasure were close to coming to one final, magnificent conclusion. At the same time, Tommy's movements inside me and on top of me were becoming erratic.

Tommy's cock seemed to suddenly swell. Then, Tommy thrust as hard as he could one last time against my cervix and stopped. Immediately I felt my young nephew's burning hot semen spewing against my cervix as it delivered millions of sperm into my womb. My mind went blank, and my naked body shook uncontrollably beneath the young naked body also shaking violently atop me. Once it was over, Tommy's body fell limp on me. His worn out cock began the process of returning to its normal state, and then finally slipped out of me. I felt a little of the fluid created during our incestual mating flow out of my well-satisfied vagina.

Tommy rolled off of me, leaving me feeling cold and remorseful. What would my Daniel think if he walked in and saw me lying there on my back, naked, and in a pool of my young nephew's cum? None of that seemed to matter. Remorse was soon replaced by arousal, as my left hand once again found its way to my sleeping nephew's cock. My right hand...well it was dipping a finger from my pussy to my mouth in order satisfy my craving for Tommy's wonderful seed. There is no doubt about it. My name is Mary, and I am an addict.

licyou69
licyou69
1,070 Followers
12